Conversation Between MasterShake and Buff

5 Visitor Messages

1. I liked it, but both they and Soundgarden sounded like they were just playing their greatest hits. It was a very "safe" show. I still think their best recently was the one at 1st Bank Center a while back and the Lights in the Sky Tour. I would have loved to hear more stuff from the Fragile that just drags on to put the posers to sleep and THEN come back with March of the Pigs or something. I would have even liked to hear more stuff from Hesitation Marks and Year Zero. Oh well, I still enjoyed the show!
  2. Hey, what did you think of NIN? I think I asked you in Dave's concert thread, but I don't think you saw it. I went to Monday night, had a couple friends go to both nights. I thought it was great, as usual, but also as usual there were like 4-5 songs that seemed totally self indulgent by Trent when he's got such a deep catalog of better songs (IMO).
  3. We should definitely meet up at some point before. We can firm up logistics a little closer to. I was bummed that I missed the live stream of lollapalooza last week, but I was busy Fri night. The new set looks pretty awesome.
  4. Yeah, got mine through the pre-sale. If you end up going let me know, we can grab a beer before the show or meetup there for a bit before it starts.
  5. I don't have tickets to NIN yet, and I know it's sold out, but I plan on scalping a ticket and going. You?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group