PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to come to the Bills/Broncos game?

melissAnn
09-06-2007, 01:33 PM
(posted this on broncos country too)
I have two tickets and my husband was supposed to be going with me- last minute and our sitter (my future sister in law:mad:) backs out- no one to watch the kiddos (we have called every relative we have and no one can help)... so now I am going alone:(... it really freaking sucks (thats a 6.5 hour drive to buffalo and back- alone/finding the stadium alone/parking the car and finding seats alone/UGH) my husband is so funny he is like- "well you'll have lots of time to think-lol, no kids and no husband talking your ear off" I guess he's got a point but I'm pretty bummed cause this was supposed to be our first live nfl game together- the more I type the less I even want to go... but it's the broncos! He won't let me pass up the opportunity.
So I have an extra ticket...
the seats are in Section 244, Row 11, Seats 20,21
I paid $113.50 a piece for them (the price is right on the ticket)... at this point make an offer... I would just be happy with a broncos fan sitting next to me
I guess maybe pm me? Is this the right place to post this- if not I'm sorry please move to the right spot.
We are giving his relatives another day to see if they change stuff around... but I wanted to post this so if someone wanted to they could at least think it over and we could talk.
thanks

OB
09-06-2007, 01:45 PM
If I still lived in CT I take you up on that offer or better yet Id babysit so you and your hubby could go

shame on your friends and relatives not helping out:mad:

I will be praying that a babysitter comes through and you and your hubby can go together :beer:

melissAnn
09-06-2007, 01:55 PM
If I still lived in CT I take you up on that offer or better yet Id babysit so you and your hubby could go

shame on your friends and relatives not helping out:mad:

I will be praying that a babysitter comes through and you and your hubby can go together :beer:
Thanks thats what I'm kinda hoping for too- but there is no sense in wasting the two tickets you know? And my hubby is really a dolphins fan... he just follows the broncos cause I like them... so it makes sense I go... but still :(

Watch I'll be completely surrounded by bills fans too haha :rolleyes:
Its just not going to be half as fun by myself *sigh* it sucks:ohwell:

OB
09-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks thats what I'm kinda hoping for too- but there is no sense in wasting the two tickets you know? And my hubby is really a dolphins fan... he just follows the broncos cause I like them... so it makes sense I go... but still :(

Watch I'll be completely surrounded by bills fans too haha :rolleyes:
Its just not going to be half as fun by myself *sigh* it sucks:ohwell:

If no one comes along - just sell the ticket at face value at the game and im sure there will be broncos fans looking for tickets - DONT sell it to a Bills fan :laugh: or if you do, double the price

melissAnn
09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
I probably wouldn't have too much trouble selling the ticket there I guess... what a nightmare... :rolleyes:

Watchthemiddle
09-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Get on Craigslist.com right now and post the ticket. You could even title it for Bronco fans only. I bet it goes in the next 5 minutes ( or 5 minutes from the time you post it.

Set up a meeting point at the game to collect on the $$$$ and exchange the ticket.

:beer: GOod luck!!

OB
09-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Get on Craigslist.com right now and post the ticket. You could even title it for Bronco fans only. I bet it goes in the next 5 minutes ( or 5 minutes from the time you post it.

Set up a meeting point at the game to collect on the $$$$ and exchange the ticket.

:beer: GOod luck!!

But what happens if they get a last minute babysitter - still 2 1/2 days left - i say bring the ticket and sell it there - or trade your two tickets to some scalper for one really good ticket right behind the broncos bench - that way our boys will have your back - ;)

Watchthemiddle
09-06-2007, 02:15 PM
But what happens if they get a last minute babysitter - still 2 1/2 days left - i say bring the ticket and sell it there - or trade your two tickets to some scalper for one really good ticket right behind the broncos bench - that way our boys will have your back - ;)

True...but if that happens, she can call the buyer back and say nevermind..I found a sitter...:laugh:

melissAnn
09-06-2007, 02:18 PM
yeah- I just don't want to get taken advantage of (trading tickets etc)... considering I don't know what I'm doing and this is my first game and the first time I have ever even been at a stadium (besides when I was maybe 4)... I don't really see myself standing there screaming I have a ticket haha- I could wait til tomorrow and then put it up on craigs list... thats not a bad idea... would be cool if it was a fellow forum member tho....

broncos9697
09-06-2007, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=melis

man oh man I wish this could have been posted 2 weeks ago because I would have hit you up on the offer and paid you full price for it...
I am a season ticket holder for the home games and have all those days off all ready and this time I just dont have enough time to tell the big boss...
I would have flown from kansas to the game....man I am sorry and hopefully your hubby can end up going with you.....