PDA

View Full Version : HALO 3 comes out Sep 25!!!

DenBronx
09-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Anyone else going to get it? I still havnt got a 360 but i'm getting one this week stricly for this game alone. i'll give you guys my gamertag when i do.

TEABAG!!!

here's some info and the newest trailer.

http://www.bungie.net/Projects/Halo3/default.aspx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_5Hs9-ghM

DenBronx
09-08-2007, 02:28 AM
what the heck???

no one plays halo?

i bet you guys play scramble or uno.

broncosfanscott
09-08-2007, 08:51 PM
I already have reserved the game. I so can't wait for the 25th to come......Halo is so addicting. The first time I played that game, I didn't want to stop. :2thumbs:

SBboundBRONCOS
09-08-2007, 08:59 PM
ill be getting it midnight and probably doing coop with 4 friends all night long lol thats how boring my life is but yet it sounds like so much fun :rockon:

Slick
09-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I like the Clancy games and never really dug Halo, but I'm not gonna dis the game.

Nice to see a teabag reference...it's been a while. :salute:

broncosfanscott
09-08-2007, 09:26 PM
I like the Clancy games and never really dug Halo, but I'm not gonna dis the game.

Nice to see a teabag reference...it's been a while. :salute:

I hear ya on the Clancy games.....totally love those game: Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon. :D

Escobar
09-08-2007, 10:52 PM
i bet you guys play scramble or uno.

What you think we are a bunch of old has beens? lol

SBboundBRONCOS
09-20-2007, 01:37 PM
only 5 more days guys . . . this is a gonna be a great week

start it out b the broncos going 3-0 and then halo and then im gonna Ace all my classes(hopefully)

broncos9697
09-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Anyone else going to get it? I still havnt got a 360 but i'm getting one this week stricly for this game alone. i'll give you guys my gamertag when i do.

TEABAG!!!

got a buddie that works for a major firm..I all got halo 3 its all right reminds me of the first one I give it a 5 star out of 10....dont buy it leyt a friend buy it so you can see what you not missing out on..

Slick
09-20-2007, 05:08 PM
got a buddie that works for a major firm..I all got halo 3 its all right reminds me of the first one I give it a 5 star out of 10....dont buy it leyt a friend buy it so you can see what you not missing out on..

You already have Halo 3 and it reminds you of Halo 1, is that what you're saying?

Tned
09-20-2007, 06:21 PM

TEABAG!!!

I've had a preorder with Amazon for a couple months now. I did not get the legendary version, since I can't really see much use in the helmet :D.

broncos9697
09-21-2007, 12:15 PM
You already have Halo 3 and it reminds you of Halo 1, is that what you're saying?

yes thats what i am saying...
to me it does...dont get me wrong its fun but reminds me of the first.....

melissAnn
09-22-2007, 08:29 AM
I already have mine reserved :D

melissAnn
09-22-2007, 08:30 AM
I've had a preorder with Amazon for a couple months now. I did not get the legendary version, since I can't really see much use in the helmet :D.

My husband said he wanted to get the helmet just to see my face when he came to bed with it on :rofl:

SBboundBRONCOS
09-25-2007, 08:35 AM
this game kicks arse

Astrass
09-25-2007, 12:55 PM
So...is it as good as we expected??

anton...
09-25-2007, 06:22 PM
So...is it as good as we expected??

i didnt expect anything, and i didnt buy it...

but i did play it for like 6 hours yesterday at my mates house...

we almost finished the single player campaign on heroic...

and i have one thing to say...

this game is worth every penny...

some of the best graphics i have ever seen and the gameplay is very very "tight" as some punk *** young nerd would say...

they tweaked the controler layouts also but it only takes a few mins to get used to...

the multiplayer is very very very sweet!!

the new weapons kick ***...

one thing, the new crazy grenades, force shields and energy sapping things are kinda hard to get used to because i found it impossible to know which one i actually had...

10/10 because its halo!!

:salute:
________
Super Silver Vaporizer (http://vaporshop.com/)

DenBronx
09-26-2007, 12:50 AM
I BOUGHT IT TODAY!!! SUCKERS....YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!! muahahahaahahaah!! no mercy for the newbz!

well, not just yet...i have a little problem. no dsl at home right now. i have to wait like a week....but yeah...you guys will need a head start anyway.

sneakers
09-26-2007, 01:58 AM
I am excited for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) for PS3. I have never played any Halo games.

DenBronx
09-26-2007, 09:56 PM
this game is flat out sick. i love the remake of zanzibar. the weapons are insane now...i love the flash shield and the turets....you can actually take them off the stands now. the graphix especially in hd are so awesome. i can wait to get my dsl hooked up.

Cleveland Rocks
09-27-2007, 12:09 AM
I am excited for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) for PS3. I have never played any Halo games.

I bought that one (for the 360). Awesome - :cool::cool::cool:

sneakers
09-27-2007, 05:50 AM
I bought that one (for the 360). Awesome - :cool::cool::cool:

I bought the strategy guide (my brother gave me $100 gift cert for best buy for my b-day) for it, and it is over 450 pages long! :eek:

Cleveland Rocks
09-27-2007, 08:10 AM
I bought the strategy guide (my brother gave me $100 gift cert for best buy for my b-day) for it, and it is over 450 pages long! :eek:

I don't have that. I have the Oblivion Strategy Guide -big book itself. The Knights of the Nine expansion is pretty nifty. But the Shivering Isles - far and away the best of them. Just make sure you are 20+ when you go in there.

broncosfanscott
09-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Halo 3 totally rocks. This game is sick and the graphics are sweet. I like the new theater mode that records your game play so you can actually save a specific scene. For example, just say you go on a killing spree during online play or get a sweet kill during campaign. Love it :woot:

DenBronx
09-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Halo 3 totally rocks. This game is sick and the graphics are sweet. I like the new theater mode that records your game play so you can actually save a specific scene. For example, just say you go on a killing spree during online play or get a sweet kill during campaign. Love it :woot:

yeah i saw that. that feature is so awesome and very handy too. i was playing with my brother on the pit and i heard him shout something out like thats the last time i try and help you. we were fighting a few guys off and he thought i ditched him so i wouldnt get killed. i actually didnt ditch him and we started argueing about it for like 5 mins. so i said fine lets rewatch the game. i fast forwarded to the point and it was me actually getting the kills...he was the one that backed away...he felt so dumb after that. lol

another time i rewatched a game with him and i noticed while i was fighting someone he tried to join in only to shoot and kill me!!!! i was like dude look at your horrible aim...no wonder i died so fast. sometimes its just your teamates screwing things up.

but yeah pretty awesome feature....im gonna use it alot.

anton...
09-28-2007, 10:59 PM
im not one to watch myself play...

i play so i can play...

but the replay feature is awesome...

the campaign is a tad short though...

me and my mate finished it in like 7 hours of play on heroic...

still wicked fun though...

:dance:
________
Mflb Warranty (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/)

anton...
09-28-2007, 11:02 PM
on a side note:

they have removed twin dueling the needlers and they have slowed the rate of fire for the pistols...

i guess they realised those weapons were just too powerful...

but in halo 2, the double pistols were by far my fave weapons...

and the "hitting stick" as i call it, is a ggggggreat weapon!!
________
Buy bubblers (http://bubblers.net/)

SBboundBRONCOS
09-29-2007, 03:22 AM
on a side note:

they have removed twin dueling the needlers and they have slowed the rate of fire for the pistols...

i guess they realised those weapons were just too powerful...

but in halo 2, the double pistols were by far my fave weapons...

and the "hitting stick" as i call it, is a ggggggreat weapon!!

the hammer is insane . . . . . this game is awesome i love the new grenades too, the fire nade in campain is just nasty, and the needler is a lot more powerful this year . . .one clip of on target shots and they blow up

also i didnt play halo 2 alot but the beat down is a lot more dificult than i remember, sometimes it takes 2 hits

my only problem with the game is almost everytime i play matchmaker they pick shotty snipers, and they usually only have a few maps it is not the entire options, oh well i guess ill deal with it because the game is so awesome

my gamer tag is the same as the member name on here so hit me up for a game people

broncosfanscott
09-29-2007, 07:56 PM
yeah i saw that. that feature is so awesome and very handy too. i was playing with my brother on the pit and i heard him shout something out like thats the last time i try and help you. we were fighting a few guys off and he thought i ditched him so i wouldnt get killed. i actually didnt ditch him and we started argueing about it for like 5 mins. so i said fine lets rewatch the game. i fast forwarded to the point and it was me actually getting the kills...he was the one that backed away...he felt so dumb after that. lol

another time i rewatched a game with him and i noticed while i was fighting someone he tried to join in only to shoot and kill me!!!! i was like dude look at your horrible aim...no wonder i died so fast. sometimes its just your teamates screwing things up.

but yeah pretty awesome feature....im gonna use it alot.

A friend of mine says that you can record clips and send it to somebody. For example, just in case you want to gloat about a kill or something.

DenBronx
09-29-2007, 08:13 PM
A friend of mine says that you can record clips and send it to somebody. For example, just in case you want to gloat about a kill or something.

yeah you can...it think its freaking awesome. im currently going through a few games and going to compile all the clips into one montage. i have this one clip where i got a triple kill and like 7 medals all within 7 seconds all while running with the flag. i kept setting it down to fight people off...i have no clue what my teams was doing besides dying.

anyone like the flamethrower???

territories is a little harder now...i like that they extended the time to capture each territory.

whats everyones favorite map so far? i like the remake of lockout...now called the guardians

Tom33
10-10-2007, 09:57 PM
I love H3. The online play is great and the graphics are even better.

Stargazer
12-27-2007, 03:00 AM
Have the heroic map pack downloaded. Love the game. Love Halo! See you online!

DenBronx
12-31-2007, 12:01 AM
Have the heroic map pack downloaded. Love the game. Love Halo! See you online!

i havn't been able to play on a LONG time. what is the heroic map pack? is that the new maps they have been talking about adding?

Stargazer
01-05-2008, 02:12 PM
i havn't been able to play on a LONG time. what is the heroic map pack? is that the new maps they have been talking about adding?

It's been out since December 12th for 800 Microsoft Points.

Rank Big Team Battle is coming late January/early February. Also a patch/update is coming soon.

Bozo Jr.
01-15-2008, 07:13 PM
I love H3. The online play is great and the graphics are even better.

Hey Tom, I've been playing Halo for years now. If you or any one else here wants to pwn. Send me private message and we will exchange tags!

Stargazer
02-29-2008, 05:13 AM
The auto-update is out to fix the melee system.

The Legendary map pack is due soon.

str8jacket
03-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Way overrated in my opinion.....::noidea:

Stargazer
03-25-2008, 03:17 PM
The heroic maps are free today if you did not purchase them.

SBboundBRONCOS
03-26-2008, 10:53 PM
The heroic maps are free today if you did not purchase them.

they kinda suck IMO

foundry is awful and the outdoor one is huge i havent been put in rats nest though, that may be fun

Stargazer
04-23-2008, 04:03 AM
Legendary map pack has been out for a week now. 800 microsoft points! Well worth it if you love playing halo

Stargazer
04-23-2008, 04:05 AM
they kinda suck IMO

foundry is awful and the outdoor one is huge i havent been put in rats nest though, that may be fun

I like foundry. I actually enjoy the map. Most people hate it. There's no resting period after say a kill. There's always someone around ready to shoot you. The outdoor one I also like it a lot. People seem 50/50 on whether they like it. Rats nest is a very cool map.

DenBronx
06-12-2008, 12:24 AM
i love the new map blackout (remake of lockout) but it sucks because my name has always been BL4KOU7, even in the early Halo 2 years. So I changed my GT to o S7OLEN o

I'm shocked more of you dont play Halo3

LordTrychon
06-12-2008, 12:26 AM
i love the new map blackout (remake of lockout) but it sucks because my name has always been BL4KOU7, even in the early Halo 2 years. So I changed my GT to o S7OLEN o

I'm shocked more of you dont play Halo3

I'm trying to get my Live straightened out the next few days.

When I do, I'll look you up.

I'm an average gamer, and haven't played Halo3 in a while... but I look forward to playing with some forum guys. :salute:

DenBronx
06-12-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm trying to get my Live straightened out the next few days.

When I do, I'll look you up.

I'm an average gamer, and haven't played Halo3 in a while... but I look forward to playing with some forum guys. :salute:

im sure you'll do fine...ive played online with a few from here.

LordTrychon
06-12-2008, 01:24 AM
im sure you'll do fine...ive played online with a few from here.

Lookin' forward to it. :salute:

Retired_Member_001
06-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Add my gamertag, Candre.

I haven't got the Map Pack you have to pay 800g for. Is it worth it?