PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall Interview.......

WARHORSE
02-17-2008, 06:01 AM
Great Interview. Discusses Jay, Scheff, Walker, Shanahan and others.
Nice piece of film.

Workin out in Atlanta with Jay and Scheffler.

http://cbs4denver.com/sports

When the page comes up, on the right hand side theres a video screen, and underneath click on video library. Click through to feb. 4 2008. Its about 5 pages in.

BeefStew25
02-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Nice. BM says he wants to get beefy.

Drill-N-Fill
02-17-2008, 11:03 AM
That was a fun interview. Thanks.

You heard that Javon, BM says to bring your butt to Atlanta.

Bronco9798
02-17-2008, 11:17 AM
That was a fun interview. Thanks.

You heard that Javon, BM says to bring your butt to Atlanta.

Me guys do what Me want to do.

BOSSHOGG30
02-17-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm glad Marshall, Cutler, and Scheffler are working hard when most players are taking it easy during the off-season. The part that was the most interesting was the part when they asked him about Javon Walker. Marshall said they invited Walker to come to Atlanta with them, but then he goes into friendly cover up mode for Walker. I find it interesting the Walker doesn't come to Atlanta. If he really wanted to be a Bronco I would think he couldn't turn down the invite. It is a shame too because Walker is a really talented player and he would give us another play maker on offense.

Scarface
02-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Nice find, War. Like I said on another thread, Marshall just wants to win.

I really like his sense of humor too. Saying that we need to address the QB position was hilarious.

shank
02-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Nice find, War. Like I said on another thread, Marshall just wants to win.

I really like his sense of humor too. Saying that we need to address the QB position was hilarious.

yeah it seems him and jay have a good relationship.

i also like that he seems to respect shanahan and the way he does things. especially with the javon drama going on.

it seems like everyone knows how great the team can be with javon except for javon. i still hope something gets worked out, but i'm startin to lose hope.

here's :beer: to brandon, jay, and tony as career broncos (against all odds)

Lonestar
02-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Good find when I looked it upi it was about 45 pages in...

Hope they do well and my only question is why are they not doing this in DEN..

One would think this is costing them a ton of money to do it in ATL..

BTW I got those 4 tickets for the super bowl..

shank
02-17-2008, 07:13 PM

BTW I got those 4 tickets for the super bowl..

might just be for them to break up the monotony in the offseason, change of pace...

i don't think money is an issue for these guys lol.

i had no idea. my guess was jesus...

Skinny
02-17-2008, 07:34 PM

BTW I got those 4 tickets for the super bowl..From a insert from TSN ...
They are focusing on speed, strength and position-specific drills at Chip Smith's Competitive Edge Sports Athletic Performance Center. (http://www.competitiveedgesports.com/videogallery.php)It's a Sate Of The Art Training Facility. Do they have a place like this in Denver?? I have no clue ...

BOSSHOGG30
02-17-2008, 08:46 PM
I know that a lot of guys go to Arizona somewhere and do stuff like this too during the off-season. I wonder why they didn't go there?

BeefStew25
02-17-2008, 08:48 PM
I know that a lot of guys go to Arizona somewhere and do stuff like this too during the off-season. I wonder why they didn't go there?

I stayed up last night wondering the same thing.

Stargazer
02-18-2008, 03:43 AM
The future is bright with Cutler, Marshall, and Scheffler. But, from that trio a key young cog is missing. RB. And I wouldn't be surprise if Denver exercises a high draft pick to bring one in.

Now get the trenches fixed on both sides of the ball and Denver will be a consistent playoff, possible SB contender.

WARHORSE
02-18-2008, 07:55 AM
Nice. BM says he wants to get beefy.

That must have made you proud eh Beef? A misty eyed moment? I salute you.:salute: At ease...........lol......

broncosfanscott
02-18-2008, 10:50 PM
That was a good interview with Marsh and it's good to hear that he is hanging out with Walker. Hopefully he can convince him to head down to Atlanta. Marshall, I like this kid and I can't say it enough times........stoked to have him in Denver.

Marshall is a big dude. I don't know how he can get any bigger.

Lonestar
02-18-2008, 10:59 PM
That was a good interview with Marsh and it's good to hear that he is hanging out with Walker. Hopefully he can convince him to head down to Atlanta. Marshall, I like this kid and I can't say it enough times........stoked to have him in Denver.

Marshall is a big dude. I don't know how he can get any bigger.

Yes they are called TIGHTENDs

kmonty
02-19-2008, 09:32 AM
http://www.cbs4denver.com/video/?id=38663@kcnc.dayport.com

That link should take you straight to the vid without having to flip through...

Tned
03-28-2008, 07:06 AM
I just got around to reading the interview highlights (didn't see a link to a video of the interview itself, but am running short on time anyway).

I think overall he did a good job. In the end, the old "action speaks louder than words" will apply here. It's easy for him to say, "It's time for Brandon Marshall to grow up" but he has to actually do it. He has to actually make this summer the summer of no problems.

Hopefully, he does grow up quickly, for his sake and the teams.

Tned
03-28-2008, 07:06 AM
http://www.cbs4denver.com/video/?id=38663@kcnc.dayport.com

That link should take you straight to the vid without having to flip through...

Oops, read this after I posted and read the summary. I'll check this out later, thanks.