PDA

View Full Version : what an arrogant guy

broken12
12-28-2009, 08:35 PM
was watching cbs news 4 and showed a little of mcd's press conference today and alll i can think is whats up with this guy. he had the nerve to say that the reason for the loss yesterday was the 3rd and 25 play that mcnabb converted...I mean cmon blame the game on the defense yeah right! If anything he should have thanked them for giving his weak offense the short field all of the second half to give denver a chance to make a game of it! among other things what about the two possesions that we went 3 and out in the fourth quarter! were the offense could have put the game away.

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 08:38 PM
He's young and will make mistakes.

I just thank god we didn't have to endure this season with Steve Spagnoulo. Looking back on the season, last year was not a good year to need a new coach. None of them really panned out except for Indy, and we all know who really coaches that team.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2009, 08:40 PM
was watching cbs news 4 and showed a little of mcd's press conference today and alll i can think is whats up with this guy. he had the nerve to say that the reason for the loss yesterday was the 3rd and 25 play that mcnabb converted...I mean cmon blame the game on the defense yeah right! If anything he should have thanked them for giving his weak offense the short field all of the second half to give denver a chance to make a game of it! among other things what about the two possesions that we went 3 and out in the fourth quarter! were the offense could have put the game away.

You need to listen to the whole press conference, which I did. Admit it - there is NOTHING that Coach McD would say that you would not find fault with.

broken12
12-28-2009, 08:42 PM
well the problem with that is i think spagnetti would have been better! he would have more than likely kept most of the offensive staff and worked with a defense. he would lhave had more help from the front offense to get players to play for him than he gets in st louis also. in st louis they need many things, what we had going into this offseason was a good up and coming offensive core and trouble on defense, now we have trouble on offense, and a aging defensive backfield that will probably have 2 new starters next year and we will probably have more new starters on defense to go with that!

camdisco24
12-28-2009, 08:46 PM

He didn't blame the loss on the D. He simply said that 25 yard run by McNabb was the most critical play in terms of swinging field position. Please tell me whats not true about that?

That McNabb run was killer and there is no arguing that. It kept Philly alive, and set up what would be the game losing feild goal for the Broncos.

Timmy!
12-28-2009, 08:46 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/114994/thread-is-gay_medium.jpg

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 08:47 PM
well the problem with that is i think spagnetti would have been better! he would have more than likely kept most of the offensive staff and worked with a defense. he would lhave had more help from the front offense to get players to play for him than he gets in st louis also. in st louis they need many things, what we had going into this offseason was a good up and coming offensive core and trouble on defense, now we have trouble on offense, and a aging defensive backfield that will probably have 2 new starters next year and we will probably have more new starters on defense to go with that!

Spags has been arguably the worst coach in the NFL this year.

Cutler sucks, and would have struggled immensely without Mike Shanahan's system just like he's doing in Chicago.

He would not have re-signed Brandon Marshall (hopefully McDaniels does) because the money would cut in to his ability to build the defense.

I still don't understand why fans do not like what McDaniels has done. McDaniels has brought more hope with this team in what he's doing from a team aspect then we've seen in ten years.

It's almost like people love the fact that Mike Shanahan had this great offense, and excused the fact that Shanahan was clueless on actually building a team, and it showed.

"Who cares about winning football games when you can have a really good offense!"

Absurd.

broken12
12-28-2009, 08:56 PM
wow watching cutler on mnf just reminds me of what denver had and what we need now!

broken12
12-28-2009, 08:57 PM

ummm this isnt the share your family christmas pics thread!

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 08:59 PM
wow watching cutler on mnf just reminds me of what denver had and what we need now!

Yea, those 3 passes right into the chest of the Minnesota Viking players were amazing.

Face it, you're not a Denver fan, you're a Cutler fan. And Cutler.....sucks.

camdisco24
12-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Spags has been arguably the worst coach in the NFL this year.

Cutler sucks, and would have struggled immensely without Mike Shanahan's system just like he's doing in Chicago.

He would not have re-signed Brandon Marshall (hopefully McDaniels does) because the money would cut in to his ability to build the defense.

I still don't understand why fans do not like what McDaniels has done. McDaniels has brought more hope with this team in what he's doing from a team aspect then we've seen in ten years.

It's almost like people love the fact that Mike Shanahan had this great offense, and excused the fact that Shanahan was clueless on actually building a team, and it showed.

"Who cares about winning football games when you can have a really good offense!"

Absurd.

Im with you on that. It amazes me that McD has come in here, changed the whole culture of this team for the BETTER and yet people are hating on him already. Let's face it folks, we were going nowhere with Shanahan. McD has shown me he can build a team, but one year is NOT enough time to do that.

Anyone who thinks Spags would be a better coach than McD has lost their mind, or hasnt watched a Rams game this year. That team is in shambles, and not better off then they were last year. The Broncos on the other hand have shown great potential this year, but still have a few holes to fill.

McD has built a house in Denver with a strong foundation, it just still needs a roof. Spagnuolo has a tent with holes and doesnt have a clue how to patch it. He will never be the coach that McD is.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2009, 09:01 PM

Oh yeah, we need the INT KING and 5 wins :eek::shocked::tsk:

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 09:03 PM
The actual quote, per MHR.

"Like I said yesterday, we certainly had our opportunities there in the second half and really couldn't convert on enough plays in the critical situations where we had opportunities there in the fourth quarter to win the game. That's really all phases. Offensively, we couldn't really convert on the opportunities that we had with good field position late in the fourth quarter when the game was either tied or we were down by three. Defensively, we did a decent job of keeping them backed up for the better part of the second half, in particular in the fourth quarter there before the third-and-25 play, which was may be the most critical play of the game in terms of swinging field position. We stopped them at the end of that drive, I think, but ultimately, they punted to us, (we were) backed up, we couldn't get it out, punted it back to them and ended up giving up a field goal as a result. The kicking game, we did a decent job of taking advantage of some opportunities that we had (and) forced a couple fumbles on the kickoff team. (We) did not punt the ball particularly well against a good returner. We didn't allow a lot of return yards but still didn't affect field position the way that we would hope to. All in all, just didn't do enough late in the game when we had an opportunity in a close game on the road against a good football team to win the game."

I know you hate the coach, but seriously...really?

Timmy!
12-28-2009, 09:08 PM
The actual quote, per MHR.

I know you hate the coach, but seriously...really?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1245/1386958399_4ba8b13bb5.jpg

http://bookreviewsbybobbie.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/troll.jpg

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Im with you on that. It amazes me that McD has come in here, changed the whole culture of this team for the BETTER and yet people are hating on him already. Let's face it folks, we were going nowhere with Shanahan. McD has shown me he can build a team, but one year is NOT enough time to do that.

Anyone who thinks Spags would be a better coach than McD has lost their mind, or hasnt watched a Rams game this year. That team is in shambles, and not better off then they were last year. The Broncos on the other hand have shown great potential this year, but still have a few holes to fill.

McD has built a house in Denver with a strong foundation, it just still needs a roof. Spagnuolo has a tent with holes and doesnt have a clue how to patch it. He will never be the coach that McD is.

2-9 really that not even good average for a baseball player..rebuilding and looking for a qb for years to come will not show anything..he built up the secondary with aging vets and regressed to offense 2-4 yrs..does he have that long!

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:10 PM
cutler has done more on his first two drives this gamethan orton did the whole first quarter against the egles!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2009, 09:11 PM

Here is everything that Coach said today:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9714

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Head Coach Josh McDaniels spoke with the media on Monday morning at Dove Valley.

Here is the transcript of his interview.

HEAD COACH JOSH McDANIELS

Opening comments
"Like I said yesterday, we certainly had our opportunities there in the second half and really couldn't convert on enough plays in the critical situations where we had opportunities there in the fourth quarter to win the game. That's really all phases. Offensively, we couldn't really convert on the opportunities that we had with good field position late in the fourth quarter when the game was either tied or we were down by three. Defensively, we did a decent job of keeping them backed up for the better part of the second half, in particular in the fourth quarter there before the third-and-25 play, which was may be the most critical play of the game in terms of swinging field position. We stopped them at the end of that drive, I think, but ultimately, they punted to us, (we were) backed up, we couldn't get it out, punted it back to them and ended up giving up a field goal as a result. The kicking game, we did a decent job of taking advantage of some opportunities that we had (and) forced a couple fumbles on the kickoff team. (We) did not punt the ball particularly well against a good returner. We didn't allow a lot of return yards but still didn't affect field position the way that we would hope to. All in all, just didn't do enough late in the game when we had an opportunity in a close game on the road against a good football team to win the game."

On if he is familiar with all of the Broncos' playoff scenarios
"I'm briefed, I would say, on what they are. Again I'll say the same thing, the only thing we can control is what we do and how we play and how we prepare for the (Kansas City) Chiefs. I don't think hoping for something else to happen while you're playing or while you're getting ready to play the game is going to do you any good. We understand that we have a chance. We understand that we have a chance not to be in even if we do win. I'm not going to spend a lot of time talking about scenarios, though."

On focusing on the Broncos' opportunities rather than difficulties
"We can go back through the season if you want to talk about opportunities. Every week we have an opportunity to play our best football, put our best performance out there, our best coaching or whatever it may be. Looking backward, I don't know other than to try to learn from your mistakes, I don't really think it does a whole lot of good for you. Ultimately, we know this: we can win, and we can play longer. If that's the case and you get into the playoffs, you never know what could happen. It's a one-game-at-a-time season. To sit here and think back about some of the things that we wish we could change isn't going to benefit us right now other than to learn from the things that we didn't do well the last few weeks in particular (and) try to make those positives against the Chiefs and see if we can win the game and then hope that we get an opportunity to play longer."

On if he spoke with WR Brandon Stokley about his ejection
"I did. Brandon, very professional, felt terrible about not being able to help his teammates, our team, play the rest of the game. (It was an) unfortunate situation. I understand-I think there was contact, inadvertently, I think. I don't think anybody would do that on purpose. He's an emotional guy and just felt like there was a foul on the play. We'll move on from that and understand what it was."

On Indianapolis deciding to rest some of their starters during their loss to the N.Y. Jets yesterday
"It's different for each team. It's hard for me to speak about what they want to do and what their philosophy is. I'm not in their situation. Ultimately, what matters the most is what happens in the postseason. Their season is going to be determined by what they do when the playoffs start, not what happened yesterday."

On if some NFL teams have earned the right to rest players late in the season
"(The Indianapolis Colts) certainly have the right to do whatever they want to do. They've earned the right to do and choose to play however they want to play the rest of the way because of what they've done up to this point this year. Nobody's going to argue with the fact they've earned the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage and all the rest of it. Once you've put yourself in that position, really you're dealing with an organizational philosophy or decision on what to do. That's not our business. Our business is to try to win and put ourselves in position so we don't have to depend on somebody to play their guys late."

On the difficulty playing a division opponent for the second time in the season
"I think that the second time you play any opponent, the game is different. It was with San Diego. It was with Oakland. It is a lot of times when you see divisional teams play each other. The team knows you a lot better. You know them a lot better. It's harder to get away from them because usually in that first game, they get your best shot in terms of scheme and all the rest of the stuff that they haven't seen before, and then that second game around the scheme's fairly consistent. Because we just played the Chiefs recently-four weeks ago, whatever it may be-now it's even fresher on our mind, on their mind. It's late December, early January, a divisional game (and there's) a lot on the line. I would imagine it will be a close one. They played really well yesterday (at Cincinnati). I haven't seen the whole thing yet but played hard and took Cincinnati down to the wire in Cincinnati. There are a lot of things to change from the first time you play a team to the second time. I wouldn't suspect that this would be any different."

On the Broncos' 2-6 record in the last eight contests
"There are a lot of little things that go into winning and losing. We can talk about running the ball and tackling, but as late as Kansas City, we ran the ball pretty well and tackled pretty well. You're playing good football teams at the end of the season that are all playing their best, a lot of them playing for something. You've got to make some plays toward the end of the game by doing your job that affect the outcome of the game. We've put ourselves in position to win games-down by five late in the (Indianapolis) game; ahead late in the Oakland game; and tied yesterday in the fourth quarter, really, with (Philadelphia)-and at that point in time we've got to continue to do our job and try to make positive plays that will ultimately win the game. You can put yourself in position to win the game by playing well for a certain period of time, but if you don't ultimately make that scramble for 27 yards on third-and-25 or do whatever you need to do, ultimately, to determine the outcome because a lot of these games are tied late. Cincinnati-Kansas City was tied late yesterday. Pittsburgh-Baltimore was tied late yesterday. Somebody's going to do something and they're going to win the game, and somebody's not. We've been in position, and we've made plays to win games late during the course of the season this year, too. We just haven't done it the last few weeks. It's definitely come back to hurt us."

On why the Broncos aren't making game-changing plays late in the game like they were earlier in the season
"It's not that (the players) don't want to. It's not that we're not playing hard. It's not that we're not trying to do what we're asking them to do. It's not that we're not coaching or preparing hard. It's football, and sometimes you're going to do some of those things and sometimes you're not. There's no blame on one particular aspect because we all have a share in this and we can all affect the outcome of the game in different ways. Everybody's just got to continue to work hard and push through and fight and try to do their job, do their part. Ultimately, if you have enough guys doing that, you're going to make the play to win the game."

On the Broncos' running game
"Let me just say this: yesterday, we did not win the line of scrimmage offensively, period. When I say that, I'm not talking about the backs. We did not win the line of scrimmage offensively, and they did a great job defensively of being more physical than we were up front. They knocked us back into the backfield quite a few times and held us on a third-and-one. We did convert a short-yardage situation, but ultimately when we watch the running game, we're watching what's going on at the line of scrimmage. If we're not winning the line of scrimmage, like I said before, it doesn't matter what back you have, doesn't matter who you're handing the ball to, you're not going to do a whole lot. I'm not taking blame off the backs because they certainly can do a better job of reading certain plays and all the rest of that, but it starts with what we do up front. We know that as an organization. We know that as an offense. I think everybody knows that around the National Football League. Until we win the line of scrimmage, which we've done this year a number of times, you're not going to run the ball very well. That's just the bottom line."

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:13 PM
wow see that cutler scramble,,,,damn he would outrun orton with one leg! orton reminds me of one of those fainting goats....LMFAO

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:15 PM
You can put yourself in position to win the game by playing well for a certain period of time, but if you don't ultimately make that scramble for 27 yards on third-and-25 or do whatever you need to do, ultimately, to determine the outcome because a lot of these games are tied late.
blaming the defense!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2009, 09:16 PM
cutler has done more on his first two drives this gamethan orton did the whole first quarter against the egles!

And WHOOPIE - they have a BIG 3 - 0 lead :rofl::rofl:

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2009, 09:22 PM
You can put yourself in position to win the game by playing well for a certain period of time, but if you don't ultimately make that scramble for 27 yards on third-and-25 or do whatever you need to do, ultimately, to determine the outcome because a lot of these games are tied late.
blaming the defense!

Shazam!
12-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Spagnuolo? Please.

This thread is disgusting.

JONtheBRONCO
12-28-2009, 09:31 PM
People who are arguing the problem is Mcdaniels are people not worth arguing with. I am so happy with Mcdaniels and the direction he is taking our program. I am very excited about the future of our Denver Broncos. And the 3rd & 25 did lose us the game. Yes, they ended up punting the ball, but look what happened to our field position. If they would have stopped them and forced a punt where the Eagles were, then we would of had a 50 yards to work with, instead, we gave the Eagles 50 yards to work with.

I'm on the McD train, I'll let the haters hate.

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:37 PM
wow check out cutler....too bad we got a fainting goat for him!

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Look at that pass by Cutler.

That TD right there broke a 22 consecutive possessions without scoring a TD in the red zone.

Cutler is setting the wrong records all over the place.

Did you also know that he is the only Pro Bowl QB in the NFL that has not had a winning season?

Northman
Broken has fibbed on reports before. Why you guys bother with this troll i have no idea. lol

silkamilkamonico
wow check out cutler....too bad we got a fainting goat for him!

"Who cares about winning games when you can have a QB that can throw it over them mountains!"

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:39 PM
i mean if mcd wanted to see proof that fainting goat are for real he should have watched mithbusters...it was actually pretty good...why did he have to trade a 25yr old pro bowl qb for one!

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Broken has fibbed on reports before. Why you guys bother with this troll i have no idea. lol

That's a great point. The kid is 14 years old, and adores a perenniel loser.

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 09:40 PM
i mean if mcd wanted to see proof that fainting goat are for real he should have watched mithbusters...it was actually pretty good...why did he have to trade a 25yr old pro bowl qb for one!

What's a "mithbuster"?

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Look at that pass by Cutler.

That TD right there broke a 22 consecutive possessions without scoring a TD in the red zone.

Cutler is setting the wrong records all over the place.

Did you also know that he is the only Pro Bowl QB in the NFL that has not had a winning season?

did you know that it ismore than likely that the broncos are going to be the only team in nfl history not to make the playoffs after starting 6-0!

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 09:43 PM
did you know that it ismore than likely that the broncos are going to be the only team in nfl history not to make the playoffs after starting 6-0!

Yes. And to think they will still finish with a better record than Jay Cutler.

Did "mithbusters" enlighten you to that one as well?

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:51 PM
heres an orton!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/whooper-mse/MSE%20Posts/FaintingGoat.jpg

broken12
12-28-2009, 09:55 PM
wow the more i watch the bears game the more i think we need a qb like cutler!

Shazam!
12-28-2009, 09:57 PM
There is nothing to indicate Denver would be better off with or without Cutler this year, and there is NO REASON to make me think otherwise. Sure they may have racked up more yards but WE ALL KNOW HE WOULD'VE THROWN COSTLY INTS.

...and if Shanahan was still here, Denver would be averaging giving up 40 a game.

Please stop with this Cutler shit already.

broncophan
12-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Cutler is having a great game so far...............problem is(for him and Bears fans).....those are few and far between for him.........and keeping to topic.......McD is not arrogant...

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:02 PM
LMMFAO!

Can you say "douche?"

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey guys, I'd rather be 5-9 than 8-7...

camdisco24
12-28-2009, 10:06 PM

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/camdisco24/troll.jpg

pnbronco
12-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Cutler is having a great game so far...............problem is(for him and Bears fans).....those are few and far between for him.........and keeping to topic.......McD is not arrogant...

Not to waste too much energy here, but Coach McD did not say what was in the first post. He has turned the players back into a team that plays with heart. Most of all he is not arrogant.

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Not to waste too much energy here, but Coach McD did not say what was in the first post. He has turned the players back into a team that plays with heart. Most of all he is not arrogant.

Who gives a crap whether he's arrogant or not? Every player/coach in the NFL is to some degree, especially the player that the OP continues to opine about. In fact, that player might be the most arrogant of all.

Oh, the irony.

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:13 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/camdisco24/troll.jpg

BTW...I have it on good authority that trolling is no longer allowed at this here web site.

Bozo Jr.
12-28-2009, 10:16 PM

Oh Brother. Cry me a river won't ya! :rolleyes:

Bozo Jr.
12-28-2009, 10:17 PM

I'm gay.....why all the hate?

Timmy!
12-28-2009, 10:21 PM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/4/22/633760082638303525-giantdouche.jpg

GEM
12-28-2009, 10:30 PM

Yea let's compare 2 drives to a whole 15 games....now who has had a better season? You can't be serious with all the bs you spew. It's beyond ridiculous.

GEM
12-28-2009, 10:32 PM
wow see that cutler scramble,,,,damn he would outrun orton with one leg! orton reminds me of one of those fainting goats....LMFAO

This isn't www.bearsforums.com, maybe you should find your way there since that is really who you're a fan of. I mean you talk nothing but shit about the Broncos while consistently riding Cutler's jock. It's sad really. and really, really old.

GEM
12-28-2009, 10:33 PM

And the more I think you should just change the blue to black and you'd be home sweet home. :salute:

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 10:36 PM
And the more I think you should just change the blue to black and you'd be home sweet home. :salute:

The kid is 14 years old and just doesn't know any better. When he gets out of his teeny bopper years he'll understand that.

GEM
12-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Broken....drop the Cutler jock riding, take it to other team section. It has no place here in Broncos discussion. He's not a Bronco, he'll never be a Bronco again and at this point you are trolling the General Discussions.

broken12
12-28-2009, 10:37 PM
The kid is 14 years old and just doesn't know any better. When he gets out of his teeny bopper years he'll understand that.

lol zach morris....

silkamilkamonico
12-28-2009, 10:39 PM
lol zach morris....

Ya like that? I appreciated that irony too when I was your age.

broken12
12-28-2009, 10:40 PM
was talking and comparing him to our fainting goat so buzz off!, cutler is gone and i know that! he wont be back, but i can compare him to the goat!

broken12
12-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Ya like that? I appreciated that irony too when I was your age.

weres screech, and mr belding!

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:41 PM
was talking and comparing him to our fainting goat so buzz off!, cutler is gone and i know that! he wont be back, but i can compare him to the goat!

He certainly has played like a goat this season, so that's a very apt comparison.

broken12
12-28-2009, 10:46 PM
He certainly has played like a goat this season, so that's a very apt comparison.

yep, a fainting one at that...whenever anyone gets near him he seems to fall over!

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:47 PM
yep, a fainting one at that...whenever anyone gets near him he seems to fall over!

Your Cutler is showing.

Troll.

broken12
12-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Your Cutler is showing.

Troll.

lol not a troll, just voicing my opinion about this all, i really think its all funny to tell you the truth. unless we get a starting qb out of the deal i think we lost! i am a cutler fan! i am a broncos fanatic! i still like portis too, and wish some of the past broncos luck! mistakes are mistakes just like when shanny let pryce go and atwater go!

GEM
12-28-2009, 10:51 PM
lol not a troll, just voicing my opinion about this all, i really think its all funny to tell you the truth. unless we get a starting qb out of the deal i think we lost! i am a cutler fan! i am a broncos fanatic! i still like portis too, and wish some of the past broncos luck! mistakes are mistakes just like when shanny let pryce go and atwater go!

There ya go...a non troll post. Holy, I didn't think you had it in you.

broken12
12-28-2009, 10:53 PM
There ya go...a non troll post. Holy, I didn't think you had it in you.

thank you!

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:53 PM

Nice interception there, eh?

Man, I wish he was a Bronco! :rolleyes:

GEM
12-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Nice interception there, eh?

Man, I wish he was a Bronco! :rolleyes:

Mo...don't feed him. Not worth it.

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Mo...don't feed him. Not worth it.

Feed what?

He started the thread.

broken12
12-28-2009, 10:56 PM
i do, i really think we would be better off with him starting at qb for us.....not saying he mistake free, i mean he not, just like brady and manning you know just think he could have made more plays for us to win games than the fainting goat! sorry my opnion only!

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 10:58 PM
He could have also made more plays to lose games...just like he did, and just like he has...for four effing years.

Cutler fans are so unbelievable irrational...honestly...what else can you say?

Timmy!
12-28-2009, 10:58 PM
26 picks, a QB rating around 70, and 5 wins. I want Cutler!!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sIvWMQvGKyA/SVqqMqybPLI/AAAAAAAABxM/X264IvgZk8w/s400/emo+jay+cutler.jpg

Lonestar
12-28-2009, 11:00 PM
when I saw the game that was the turning point in that drive they were 3rd and 25 and they would have had to punt we get the ball back and kill time..

that IMHO was the defining moment in the game we had lots of MO at that point.. which turned to them when he got he 1st down plus

GEM
12-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Let's get back on topic here.....McDaniels is arrogant, as based on the comment that didn't really happen or was taken way too far out of context.

Shazam!
12-28-2009, 11:06 PM
What Denver really needed was Steve Spagnuolo so the Broncos would have only 2 wins... maybe two.

honz
12-28-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm going to start a petition to change this guy's name to "brokenrecord12".

GEM
12-28-2009, 11:08 PM
What Denver really needed was Steve Spagnuolo so the Broncos would have only 2 wins... maybe two.

Let's be fair here, Spags is coaching St. Louis. I don't know any coach that could have done any better. Not sticking up for him or saying I want him, but he is with the Rams.

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 11:09 PM
I am wrapped up in a blanket with the recliner open and I really, really, really need to blow my nose.

This is a problem.

broken12
12-28-2009, 11:10 PM
to go with gem, the rams are rebuilding a whole team not just a defense or offense...the only guy they have on offense is sj, and their defense at times has looked good! front office is horrible in st louise, thats why some of their best players get away from them

Shazam!
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Let's be fair here, Spags is coaching St. Louis. I don't know any coach that could have done any better. Not sticking up for him or saying I want him, but he is with the Rams.

Let's be fair too Gem, St. Loo is no better than they were last year...

MOtorboat
12-28-2009, 11:19 PM

Now, wait just a cotton-pickin' minute...we weren't THAT bad...

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2009, 11:19 PM
NFL QB ratings http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/passingYards

GEM
12-28-2009, 11:27 PM

As we've seen with most of the 1st year coaches who have never coached before, it's not an overnight thing.

broken12
12-29-2009, 12:01 AM
i am so glad we do not have adrian peterson, he fumbles too much! vikes should trade him!

MOtorboat
12-29-2009, 12:03 AM
6 and 9 is a solid record.

Congrats to Jay Cutler on winning a game. I wish he could have done that in the clutch for us.

broken12
12-29-2009, 12:11 AM
well its very possible we end up with only one more win than them and yet we are more talented....so who done a better job coaching! how many teams would aromashadu start for besides the bears!

GEM
12-29-2009, 12:13 AM
well its very possible we end up with only one more win than them and yet we are more talented....so who done a better job coaching! how many teams would aromashadu start for besides the bears!

Lovie has been there for how many years? :confused: And done what while there? Lovie has taken a top notch defense and ran it to the ground. He's taken an average offense and made them average. With years under his belt.

GEM
12-29-2009, 12:15 AM
i am so glad we do not have adrian peterson, he fumbles too much! vikes should trade him!

He does lead the league in RB's for fumbles. They may want to bench him for a week and get it through his head to protect the ball. For all the good you do, if you put the ball in the other teams hands, you've failed. 25 INT's is a big difference than 7 fumbles. :shrugs:

sneakers
12-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Yea, those 3 passes right into the chest of the Minnesota Viking players were amazing.

Face it, you're not a Denver fan, you're a Cutler fan. And Cutler.....sucks.

Cutler did look pretty good tonight, but he is way too inconsistant....like jake plummer with his left hand.

Medford Bronco
12-29-2009, 12:48 AM

Go Root for the Bears then. We dont need you if you want to ride Cutler.
He has done great with his 6-9 record and 26 INTS

:fraudfranchiseQB:

and Jawaroski said he was at fault on 23 of the 26 ints. Nice reads

It should be Red Zone Int as his nickname.

btw Orton put up 27 pts. That should have been enough no?

sneakers
12-29-2009, 12:54 AM

http://failosophy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/force_push_2.gif

ursamajor
12-29-2009, 08:33 AM

rNn7fIgBfrs

That was a Man Play there.