PDA

View Full Version : Dread-Day??

Buff
02-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Dread has made the claim in the adult lounge that today is his birthday... I have seen no documentation to back this up, but as Dread is a man of honor, I would not expect him to lie about such a thing in the hopes of seeing nude or semi-nude women...

Let us raise our mugs in honor of the hippy-hatin'est SOB East of the Mississippi... :beer:

Nurse Red
02-15-2008, 07:27 PM
:beer::shots::cheers::kiss: Dread!!!

I hope you have a great one!

slim
02-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Happy Birthday!! :beer:

schnooks1
02-15-2008, 07:42 PM
:balloons: :birthday:

Happy Birthday Mr. Dread!!! I will join you in a couple of weeks at being old enough to know better, yet old enough to know how to get away with it!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
02-15-2008, 07:50 PM
:birthday: Hope you are having a GREAT day :elefant:

frauschieze
02-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Dear Dread,

Happy Birthday. And congrats on your #1 poster ranking.

Love,
Cheese

Skinny
02-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Happy B-Day Dread ... :beer: ...

dogfish
02-15-2008, 08:26 PM
i heard that one time back in the 60's he almost killed a grizzly bear with his bare hands, but his legendary compassion kicked in and he couldn't finish the job. . . . now that's a man, in the truest sense of the word!

happy birthday D-man!

:beer:

Broncogator
02-15-2008, 08:46 PM

Hobe
02-15-2008, 08:50 PM
:listen:Then it has been confermed that Dread really does have a birthday, right? You know how these rumors get started on the Web!

Blue_Aura
02-15-2008, 08:51 PM
:balloons:Happy Birthday Mr. Dread :birthday:

BigDaddyBronco
02-15-2008, 09:16 PM
:beer: Happy Birthday Dread. :beer:

Go hit a hippy.

BeefStew25
02-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Dread, I am down on bended knee. I love you.

KCL
02-15-2008, 09:49 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

Dreadnought
02-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks everybody! I did indeed have a wonderful Birthday! :beer:

Finished a big project at work this AM, and nothing much on the horizon 'til Feb 25th - in fact, off work for 5 days. Then met Mrs. Dreadnought, Nancy, and a bunch of friends from work at the Albany Pump Station, a microbrewery that makes a Pale Ale so crisp, bitter, and hoppy it makes your spine tingle. Nachos, wings, etc. as well. Mrs. Dreadnought sold a house, which always helps.

Home for a homemade chocolate cake and presents. From Mrs. D a new MP3 player, which I was desperate for. From Nancy, age 6, an illustrated book she wrote about how much she loves Daddy and how much fun we have, showing pics of us sitting in our chair watching an Errol Flynn Pirate movie (she was specific!), taking a nap, driving to the store, spraying her w/. a hose in summer, etc.

Best. Present. Ever. I'm damned near in tears. I am the luckiest man on Earth. Now I sound like a complete sap, and I don't care (a bit of that is Pale Ale talking).

Oh, by the way, Beef you really are a complete homo aren't you...

tubby
02-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Happy Birthday....again.

Savor that email. ;):D

Day1BroncoFan
02-15-2008, 11:41 PM
:birthday:

Have a great one.

Hobe
02-16-2008, 05:00 AM

Finished a big project at work this AM, and nothing much on the horizon 'til Feb 25th - in fact, off work for 5 days. Then met Mrs. Dreadnought, Nancy, and a bunch of friends from work at the Albany Pump Station, a microbrewery that makes a Pale Ale so crisp, bitter, and hoppy it makes your spine tingle. Nachos, wings, etc. as well. Mrs. Dreadnought sold a house, which always helps.

Home for a homemade chocolate cake and presents. From Mrs. D a new MP3 player, which I was desperate for. From Nancy, age 6, an illustrated book she wrote about how much she loves Daddy and how much fun we have, showing pics of us sitting in our chair watching an Errol Flynn Pirate movie (she was specific!), taking a nap, driving to the store, spraying her w/. a hose in summer, etc.

Best. Present. Ever. I'm damned near in tears. I am the luckiest man on Earth. Now I sound like a complete sap, and I don't care (a bit of that is Pale Ale talking).

I guess the rumor is confirmed.:beer:

claymore
02-16-2008, 10:47 AM

Happy belated Birthday Dread.

Broncolingus
02-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Happy (belated), Dread...

Jody
02-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Dreadnot has had a birthday? :D

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite posters here.
You always post with a lot of thought and intelligence.
One less dumbass on the board is deeply appreciated. :lol:

Happy Birthday Dreadnaught! Hope it has been terrific!

Dreadnought
02-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Dreadnot has had a birthday? :D

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite posters here.
You always post with a lot of thought and intelligence.
One less dumbass on the board is deeply appreciated. :lol:

Happy Birthday Dreadnaught! Hope it has been terrific!

Jody - I really am pretty much a dumbass, but I work hard at fooling people to compensate for it. Thank you though!

KCL
02-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Jody - I really am pretty much a dumbass, but I work hard at fooling people to compensate for it. Thank you though!

WOW....I sure was fooled!!!;)

Dreadnought
02-16-2008, 10:56 PM
WOW....I sure was fooled!!!;)

See? Thats how good I am at it!