PDA

View Full Version : Teams to cheer for next week

CrazyHorse
12-27-2009, 08:06 PM
We can still make the playoffs but we need a little luck...

Go Cincinatti!!!
Go Miami!!!
Go Houston!!!
Go Oakland ugh...

and most of all
GO DENVER!!!

jjtodd5
12-27-2009, 11:40 PM
mostly just go Cincy! and I guess the Raiders. It was hard enough rooting for the Chargers this week, I don't know if I can stomach rooting for the Raiders and Chargers on back to back weeks.

KCL
12-27-2009, 11:42 PM
Go Chiefs.....:lol:

BroncoWave
12-27-2009, 11:44 PM
mostly just go Cincy! and I guess the Raiders. It was hard enough rooting for the Chargers this week, I don't know if I can stomach rooting for the Raiders and Chargers on back to back weeks.

You didn't have to root for the Chargers, the Titans were no threat to us tiebreaker-wise.

jjtodd5
12-27-2009, 11:48 PM
ya but better to just have as many of those teams lose as possible and get em out of it. if I had known Jets and steelers would win I wouldn't have done it.

Devilspawn
12-27-2009, 11:53 PM
Go Oakland ugh...

:tsk: well with THAT attitude...

BroncoWave
12-27-2009, 11:57 PM
I have no problem rooting for the Raiders if it helps the Broncos. The way the Ravens absolutely self-destructed today, I hope the Raiders kill them next week. That was pathetic what the Ravens did in the 4th quarter of that game.

broncobryce
12-28-2009, 12:10 AM
I have no problem rooting for the Raiders if it helps the Broncos. The way the Ravens absolutely self-destructed today, I hope the Raiders kill them next week. That was pathetic what the Ravens did in the 4th quarter of that game.

Absolutely. That's the reason why I was so pissed off for the broncos game. The ravens choked so bad it was unbelievable. I hate them now, but not as bad as I hate the steelers

BroncoWave
12-28-2009, 12:13 AM
Absolutely. That's the reason why I was so pissed off for the broncos game. The ravens choked so bad it was unbelievable. I hate them now, but not as bad as I hate the steelers

Me too. I've never seen a team just give away a game the way the Ravens did today. They should have won by 20 points easily. I hope they get thrashed by Oakland, and I hope Pitt gets thrashed by Miami.

Crush05
12-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Ok get your camera now.....READY.......

GO RAIDERS!!!!!

Never has happened before and let's hope never again.......:eek::shocked:

broncobryce
12-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Me too. I've never seen a team just give away a game the way the Ravens did today. They should have won by 20 points easily. I hope they get thrashed by Oakland, and I hope Pitt gets thrashed by Miami.

God I hate Pittsburg. I hate the Ravens. It would be cool if Houston and we got in, but I don't even know if that is possible.

BroncoWave
12-28-2009, 12:24 AM
God I hate Pittsburg. I hate the Ravens. It would be cool if Houston and we got in, but I don't even know if that is possible.

It's possible for any combination of 2 of the 5 8-7 teams to get in. Since none of them play each other, if any 2 win and the other 3 lose, those 2 get in. So if Denver and Houston win and Baltimore, Pitt, and NY lose, that's the 2 wildcards.

And I agree that I would like for it to be those 2 teams. I am furious at the Jets, Steelers, and Ravens right now.

sneakers
12-28-2009, 02:31 AM
I was playing around with the NFL playoff scenario thingy on yahoo...and I figured out a way to make the playoffs if we lost next week....

If we lose, and Jacksonville, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Jets, and Houston all lose...it is us as 5th seed, and the Dolphins as the 6th seed.

CrazyHorse
12-28-2009, 03:44 AM
According to this we have a 52% chance.
http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/broncosstandings.html

AlWilsonizKING
12-28-2009, 08:09 AM
GO Cincy!!!!!!! uuuuurrrrrrgggggggggggggGORaiderssssssssssssshit did I just say that?

PEACE!!!

Dean
12-28-2009, 08:16 PM
According to this we have a 52% chance.
http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/broncosstandings.html

If you go here you can see all the play-off teams %.

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html

NFL - Week 16 of 17
AFC Playoff Picture
Data may change several
times on day of play
Bookmark site for easy return AFC Playoff Standings
Record Divisional Winners Wildcard No Playoffs
Team Division W L T 1** 2** 3* 4* 5 6 7
Colts South 14 1 0 100% ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Chargers West 12 3 0 X 100% ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Bengals North 10 5 0 X X 50% 50% ^ ^ ^
Patriots East 10 5 0 X X 50% 50% ^ ^ ^
Ravens North 8 7 0 X X X X 33% 29% 38%
Broncos West 8 7 0 X X X X 14% 38% 48%

Jets East 8 7 0 X X X X 46% < 1% 54%
Steelers North 8 7 0 X X X X 6% 14% 80%
Texans South 8 7 0 X X X X 1% 12% 87%
Jaguars South 7 8 0 X X X X 1% 5% 94%
Dolphins East 7 8 0 X X X X < 1% 2% 98%
Titans South 7 8 0 X X X X X X 100%
Bills East 5 10 0 X X X X X X 100%
Raiders West 5 10 0 X X X X X X 100%
Browns North 4 11 0 X X X X X X 100%
Chiefs West 3 12 0 X X X X X X 100%

Notes

^ means the team will finish better than this playoff spot - ties of future unplayed games are not considered
X means the team cannot win this playoff spot - ties of future unplayed games are not considered
50% - probability the team will win this playoff spot - green number indicates the team controls its destiny for this spot
50% - probability the team will win this playoff spot - red number indicates the team does not control its destiny for this spot
* denotes home field advantage in the first round of the post season tournament
** denotes a bye in the first round of the post season tournament

That didn't print off very well use the URL.

Medford Bronco
12-29-2009, 12:54 AM
:tsk: well with THAT attitude...

I want Stabler to play with Branch
and Willie Gault,
Marcus Allen

Go Raiders

I want a 2000 Revenge on the Ravens for you

Go Silver and Black

Commitment to Excellence

Bo Jackson before his hip surgery, he was the best on Tecmo Bowl. :D
Bring back Mark Wilson
Doakee Walker

okay gone too far:lol:

Nomad
12-29-2009, 07:21 AM
I get the Dolphins/Steelers for the first game and Chiefs/BRONCOS for the 2nd!! You can check titantv.com for your regional games or the guy will update the NFL Maps today!!

sacmar
12-29-2009, 01:38 PM
We were 6-0 and now we have to do algebra just to find out if we can even make it. Look all the teams we want to win will loose and all the ones we need to loose will win by blowout.....it's just the way it was meant to be.

T.K.O.
12-29-2009, 02:19 PM
We were 6-0 and now we have to do algebra just to find out if we can even make it. Look all the teams we want to win will loose and all the ones we need to loose will win by blowout.....it's just the way it was meant to be.

no we paid the price for the hoculi call last year we are IN ! i say IN !

cable is fighting for his job and will threaten to beat the shyt out of all the caoches if the raiders lose and brady wants to show manning how to finish the reg season....we will be playing cincy in the wild card round....dammit ...i cant take another boring playoffs with no broncos in it !:mad:

MasterShake
12-29-2009, 02:20 PM
no we paid the price for the hoculi call last year we are IN ! i say IN !

cable is fighting for his job and will threaten to beat the shyt out of all the caoches if the raiders lose and brady wants to show manning how to finish the reg season....we will be playing cincy in the wild card round....dammit ...i cant take another boring playoffs with no broncos in it !:mad:

It sucks because I think we match up well against Cincy and NE...:mad:

Its still like a 50% chance to get in, so theres that I suppose...

T.K.O.
12-29-2009, 02:39 PM
if we get in i think we could be alot more dangerous than most think...:salute: