PDA

View Full Version : POSITIVE ONLY - Game Day Thread 12/27/09 Broncos at Eagles

Tned
12-27-2009, 04:00 PM
This thread is only for people posting positive comments. Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely.

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

Nomad
12-27-2009, 04:04 PM
This will be much needed today!!

GO BRONCOS!!

Tned
12-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Let's hope not. Hopefully, the Broncos will give us a belated Christmas present. :)

Sparkie
12-27-2009, 04:38 PM
DOOOOM's back!! :D

Jaws
12-27-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm not desperate enough to go positive yet ;)

claymore
12-27-2009, 05:26 PM
McNabb's looking Great!

Nomad
12-27-2009, 05:31 PM
McNabb's looking Great!

I was about to say the Eagles look on fire!!

broncophan
12-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Nobody got hurt covering Celek on his td catch...

titan
12-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Berger hasn't got a punt blocked.

The Broncos actually made a 4th and short (were only 5 for 16 on 4th downs coming into today)

Hillis got a carry

Gaffney made his best play of the year (and his first touchdown)

Bronco4ever
12-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Champ! Nice pick!

pnbronco
12-27-2009, 06:31 PM
That was a nice pick. Tony had a nice play. Buck a good run, nice block by Clady.

pnbronco
12-27-2009, 07:49 PM
This is a game I expected them to lose so I'm not upset with the end result. Seeing them fight back gives me hope that we are on the right road. I'm glad a have a thread to post this on.....

topscribe
12-27-2009, 08:45 PM
I wasn't thinking. In this thread, I can express how proud I am of our team for
the way they played today, without getting bashed for it.

So I'm proud of our Denver Broncos today!! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

camdisco24
12-27-2009, 08:51 PM
I wasn't thinking. In this thread, I can express how proud I am of our team for
the way they played today, without getting bashed for it.

So I'm proud of our Denver Broncos today!! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

Its getting tough around here to do that....
Im proud of the team as well. Wish the result could have swung our way but its not like the effort wasnt there.

topscribe
12-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Its getting tough around here to do that....
Im proud of the team as well. Wish the result could have swung our way but its not like the effort wasnt there.

They left it all on the field and almost pulled it out.

They whipped the Eagles in the second half, 20-10.

That's 20 points in one half . . . in their house . . .

-----

camdisco24
12-27-2009, 08:59 PM
They left it all on the field and almost pulled it out.

They whipped the Eagles in the second half, 20-10.

That's 20 points in one half . . . in their house . . .

-----

And all the experts said we'd never hang with the high scoring Eagles....
Not many people are talking about this right now, but this team is just missing a few peices of the puzzle (IMO) to be a really good team. I think if we make the right moves (which McD and staff proved they could do) over the offseason, we can solve our big problems and finish out a season strong next year!!!

topscribe
12-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Not many people are talking about this right now, but this team is just missing a few peices of the puzzle (IMO) to be a really good team. I think if we make the right moves (which McD and staff proved they could do) over the offseason, we can solve our big problems and finish out a season strong next year!!!

LG, C, and NT, and you would see an entirely different team . . .

But, I'll tell you, that is a Super Bowl secondary. :nod:

-----

titan
12-27-2009, 09:08 PM
I was encouraged by the defensive adjustments in both this game and the Colts game - 2 games against high powered offenses where the defense really played well after shaky starts. Don't let Mike Nolan get away! Really amazing how much the defense has improved this year compared to last.

broncophan
12-27-2009, 09:14 PM
I was encouraged by the defensive adjustments in both this game and the Colts game - 2 games against high powered offenses where the defense really played well after shaky starts. Don't let Mike Nolan get away! Really amazing how much the defense has improved this year compared to last.

I agree......but kind of concerns me that the defense was not prepared to start the Indy....and Philly game.....and I think a couple others this season.Great halftime adjustments though!!!

pnbronco
12-27-2009, 09:16 PM

I so agree, no one and I mean no gave us a chance. When I see a team that doesn't give up it always gives me hope. This team was in shambles the 3 pre-season game of the season and I've seen them grow so much this year. I am so proud of our team and I'm so glad they have found a way to play with heart. I trust the staff will find the missing pieces for the talent.

Buff
12-27-2009, 10:15 PM
:cricket:

topscribe
12-27-2009, 10:43 PM
I so agree, no one and I mean no gave us a chance. When I see a team that doesn't give up it always gives me hope. This team was in shambles the 3 pre-season game of the season and I've seen them grow so much this year. I am so proud of our team and I'm so glad they have found a way to play with heart. I trust the staff will find the missing pieces for the talent.

They will. There aren't many pieces missing. They have a good QB, running
backs, WRs, TEs, LBs, and secondary. The tackles are among the best, and
Kuper is good. Just give them a guard, center, and NT, and they may be saying
Denver is a "team without many weaknesses." :beer:

-----

Nomad
12-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Congrats to Dumervil for setting a franchise record of 17 sacks (so far)! Hopefully he gets more next week!! Definitely, he deserves a spot in the Pro Bowl!!

Traveler
12-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Congrats to Dumervil for setting a franchise record of 17 sacks (so far)! Hopefully he gets more next week!! Definitely, he deserves a spot in the Pro Bowl!!

He could have easily had three more sacks yesterday IMO. Way too many non calls by the officials.

Congrats to Elvis!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2009, 12:17 PM
He could have easily had three more sacks yesterday IMO. Way too many non calls by the officials.

Congrats to Elvis!

Clarification - Way too many non calls on Philadelphia by the officials :tsk:

pnbronco
12-28-2009, 12:47 PM
One more thing to point out in the positive thread. We played that game yesterday without Larsen, Royal and Stok.

I also woke up with a sore throat today, so much yelling was done. My daughter's dog is staying with us, she's not use to me, at one point her ears were flat against her head, my husband laughed and said, girl you better go upstairs, it's not going to get any better.....:D

Ops forgot about Mckinley going down and Buck on the kick off returns, man the more I think about what we did overcome the more I have hope for the future.

Tned thank you so much for this thread....