PDA

View Full Version : It's all setting up to be...

Sloanfeld
12-27-2009, 12:39 PM
Another week 17 choke job by the Broncos. 49ers In 2006, Chargers last year, Chiefs this season. lmfao

Owned by Jamarcus Russell, LOL.

Dolphins will be in the playoffs, guaranteed.

I hate the Eagles more than any other team ever, but they are on my good side today.

Enjoy.

http://www.vivisect.org/choke/choke_full.gif

SR
12-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Nice graphic. Did you get that from '87?

Shazam!
12-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Miami. LMAO. Puhhleeze.

Overtime
12-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Another week 17 choke job by the Broncos. 49ers In 2006, Chargers last year, Chiefs this season. lmfao

I hate the Eagles more than any other team ever, but they are on my good side today.

Enjoy.

Trust me, I'm enjoying wathcing your faggoty Tunacodfins getting their asses blasted up and down the ******* field right now by the Texans (of all teams)....

you might wanna go check the score.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009122704/2009/REG16/texans@dolphins

Texans 27
Tunacodfins 0

HOW BOUT THEM APPLES?!?!?!?!

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Self-PWNAGE is the best form of entertainment a man enjoy...it's even sweeter when some loudmouth tunacodfins fan comes in here running his mouth and has to eat his own words.

Do us a favor and don't lose your day job, because you suck at NFL predictions.

Only thing the faggots on your team will be making this year is the golf course in January while 12 other teams play on.

Sloanfeld
12-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Still 30 minutes left to play. Don't quit your day job because you suck at math.

Overtime
12-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Still 30 minutes left to play. Don't quit your day job because you suck at math.

how do I suck at math? your team just got their asses beat for 30 minutes, and in 15 more, the ass beating will resume.

the Codfins aren't coming back from a 27-3 deficit. not happening. Enjoy eating your words, and enjoy your team of queers not making the playoffs.

:elefant:

Overtime
12-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Dolphins lose hahahahahahahahahaha **** you, **** your gay team,no playoffs for you.

Sloanfeld
12-27-2009, 05:10 PM
10-0 Eagles, IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We almost came back. Refs screwed us when the Texans receiver caught the ball, took five steps and fumbled, and those idiots called an incomplete pass. Then on a Ginn 60 yard TD they called tripping on us when the Texans player clearly just rolled over. Give me a break.

Of course, Denver knows about getting the benefit of calls, still can't make the playoffs with them though.

By the way, Miami is STILL alive, proving my point about your remedial math skills.

Shazam!
12-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Miami. LMAO. Puhhleeze.

As I said.

Northman
12-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Sadly, Miami losing pretty much guaranteed us a playoff spot. Thanks Sloan!! :)

Sloanfeld
12-27-2009, 07:51 PM

You, as most Bronco fans who have posted in this thread clearly have no clue how tiebreakers work. It made no difference. Now you need help. From 6-0 to no playoffs AGAIN. Pathetic. It's cool though, after the Jets choke next week and we win, we get to beat your ass down again next season.

Oh btw, should have let the Eagles run for a TD with 55 seconds left. Then you get the ball with two timeouts. Idiot coaches.

CrazyHorse
12-27-2009, 07:51 PM

They can still help us.
Do us a favor next week and beat the Steelers.

TIA

Medford Bronco
12-27-2009, 08:07 PM

Enjoy.

great effort by the Dolphins at home vs the Texans as well.

good pick nostradamus. :lol:

Medford Bronco
12-27-2009, 08:08 PM
You, as most Bronco fans who have posted in this thread clearly have no clue how tiebreakers work. It made no difference. Now you need help. From 6-0 to no playoffs AGAIN. Pathetic. It's cool though, after the Jets choke next week and we win, we get to beat your ass down again next season.

Oh btw, should have let the Eagles run for a TD with 55 seconds left. Then you get the ball with two timeouts. Idiot coaches.

Chad Henne sucks as well. YOu are the clueless one.
One playoff appearance for Miami since 2000 and they got killed by the Ravens. Great team you got there:salute:

Sloanfeld
12-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Chad Henne sucks as well. YOu are the clueless one.
One playoff appearance for Miami since 2000 and they got killed by the Ravens. Great team you got there:salute:

We made it to the 2000 divisional round, 2001 wild card, and 2008 wild card. That's three playoff appearances. I guess Broncos fans cannot do math????????? You guys should seriously stop making fools of yourselves.

Oh and I think Miami losing today also screwed up your playoff chances. Not that I care enough to figure it out, but if we won I think you'd be five and we'd be six right now.

AlWilsonizKING
12-27-2009, 11:49 PM
We almost came back. Refs screwed us when the Texans receiver caught the ball, took five steps and fumbled, and those idiots called an incomplete pass. Then on a Ginn 60 yard TD they called tripping on us when the Texans player clearly just rolled over. Give me a break.

did you actually watch any of the Bronc's/Philly game? Did you see how many phantom call went against the Bronc's while they let obvious calls go (Stokley PI no call) So we could also say that the refs screwed us too....yet despite all of tha WE (The Broncos) still almost came back to win......

PEACE!!!

AlWilsonizKING
12-27-2009, 11:51 PM
We made it to the 2000 divisional round, 2001 wild card, and 2008 wild card. That's three playoff appearances. I guess Broncos fans cannot do math????????? You guys should seriously stop making fools of yourselves.

Oh and miami fans must no know what the goal of each season is? It sure isn't making it to divisional rounds or wild cards................it the SUPERBOWL........oh and when was the last time MIAMI was in a SB......oh yeah that's right.......................

PEACE!!!

WVUnBroncosfanJim
12-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Oh the lolphins.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTDGmJc319Q

Coulda made 'em into cans of bumblebee tuna...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTDGmJc319Q

weazel
12-28-2009, 02:04 AM

Oh and I think Miami losing today also screwed up your playoff chances. Not that I care enough to figure it out, but if we won I think you'd be five and we'd be six right now.

I guess you always have 1972!!

I always kind of routed for Miami when they had Marino. The guy deserved better, too bad he never got his ring. In a lot of ways they reminded me of the Broncos, they always had the guy with the gun but management would never give him a running game to help him out.

Anyway, good luck next week against the Steelers, we hope you win. I have never understood the whole go to another teams board and act the fool, but whatever gets you through your day.

have a good night!

Faydout
12-30-2009, 01:11 PM
Trust me, I'm enjoying wathcing your faggoty Tunacodfins getting their asses blasted up and down the ******* field right now by the Texans (of all teams)....

you might wanna go check the score.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009122704/2009/REG16/texans@dolphins

Texans 27
Tunacodfins 0

HOW BOUT THEM APPLES?!?!?!?!

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Self-PWNAGE is the best form of entertainment a man enjoy...it's even sweeter when some loudmouth tunacodfins fan comes in here running his mouth and has to eat his own words.

Do us a favor and don't lose your day job, because you suck at NFL predictions.

Only thing the faggots on your team will be making this year is the golf course in January while 12 other teams play on.

So who do you think is better with a driver, Henne or Orton? At least if you wanna see some good ball youll only have to wait for the second round and watch us smack that Pat ass around for 60 minutes.... that is unless your tee time is later in the day. **** you ignorant donky fan, I can respect alot of you guys... but reading through these forums you in particular come off as an iignorant loudmouth punk and I'm gonna love smacking that ass next week when your team is officially done for the season.
CHARGERS!!!

Medford Bronco
12-31-2009, 12:41 AM
Oh and miami fans must no know what the goal of each season is? It sure isn't making it to divisional rounds or wild cards................it the SUPERBOWL........oh and when was the last time MIAMI was in a SB......oh yeah that's right.......................

PEACE!!!

That would be 1984 when the 49ers beat them 38-16. ON the great Dan Marinos only trip there. Too bad. I like Marino. He never had a defense until it was too late and Jimmy Johnson was there.

btw I was wrong on some facts but to go from 2001 to 2008 with no playoffs is not good no?

pumpdoc
12-31-2009, 11:56 AM
So who do you think is better with a driver, Henne or Orton? At least if you wanna see some good ball youll only have to wait for the second round and watch us smack that Pat ass around for 60 minutes.... that is unless your tee time is later in the day. **** you ignorant donky fan, I can respect alot of you guys... but reading through these forums you in particular come off as an iignorant loudmouth punk and I'm gonna love smacking that ass next week when your team is officially done for the season.
CHARGERS!!!

I'm not claiming this yahoo.........................:coffee:

Northman
12-31-2009, 11:59 AM

Thats ok, we dont claim Overtime either. :lol:

weazel
12-31-2009, 12:54 PM

There are classy fans that can come talk smack without making it personal, like yourself, pump. Then we have fools like fayd...

I will say it again, I just don't get the whole going to a rival's site and acting the fool.

Sloanfeld
01-03-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm here because honz begged me to join. Blame him.

Anyway, today's game was our season in a nutshell. Henne goes down with an eye injury, Pat White (who I think sucks) got hit hard and taken out on a stretcher, and Tyler Thigpen led us on two touchdown drives before throwing two picks. The third quarter with Pat White was terrible, with Henne we may have had a chance, but it doesn't matter anyway.

If the Jets are eliminated tonight it will be a nice consolation.

Overtime
01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
CHARGERS!!!

doc called today, said he got the results of your blood test back, he said to tell you that you suffer from small cox syndrome, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sloanfeld
01-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Well I was right, Denver choked in week 17 again, at home and against a team with a bad record.

And the Eagles got smacked which is even sweeter. Just hope the Jets lose.

Devilspawn
01-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Just hope the Jets lose.
You and me both.