PDA

View Full Version : What'd ya get?

SmilinAssasSin27
12-25-2009, 02:11 PM
Among other, less noteworthy things, I got the 1959 mini helmet and the book "Superbad the Drawings."

So what did ya get for Xmas?

GEM
12-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Broncos snuggie and a Broncos freezer mug. :D

Bozo Jr.
12-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Other than the stuff I got myself, I'm begging my lucky charms that when I go to my Dad's house in an hour from now, he will have gotten me my Andreas Eastman 305 cello. Made with hand carved German spruce and flamed Canadian maple. It's a pricey instrument, and I would be in Heaven! :D

Nomad
12-25-2009, 02:48 PM
I received BRONCOS bucket (beer bucket)w/4 plastic glasses, BRONCOS boxers and socks, old school "D" hoodie, old school "D" t-shirt; my sons received basically the same minus the beer bucket and glasses:D, and my golden retreiver received a new BRONCOS collar and leash!!

sneakers
12-25-2009, 03:03 PM
I dunno, I just woke up and I have a 2 hour drive to my sisters house

Lonestar
12-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Got a set of ceramic chef knifes, a new dishwasher, a squall jacket and a waterford writing pen.

My wife is in Germany and will. Be home on monday. She got a professional model stand up kitchenaid mixer and a huge bottle of her favorite perfum.

Kids mostly got clothes and gift cards.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel.

soonerjh
12-25-2009, 04:10 PM
I got the Denver Broncos autograph ball so now I can get it signed! :-)

Northman
12-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Got a Bronco fleece, some Bronco drinking glasses, Bronco sunglasses, a very nice Bronco lamp. A few other things that i will post some pictures of later.

Foochacho
12-25-2009, 04:52 PM
the book "Superbad the Drawings."

Is this a book with all the penis drawings they had in that movie? If it is that is ****** up and funny at the same time.

gnomeflinger
12-25-2009, 05:00 PM
My Broncos gifts were a nice T shirt, and baggage tag. Woohoo, I can wear my own shirt on game day now. That rocks!

BroncoAV06
12-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Anything better then a Broncos Christmas? People can get by getting me anything with a Broncos logo on it.

Canmore
12-25-2009, 05:39 PM
I received two Broncos sweatshirts and a ball cap. Merry Christmas.

broncophan
12-25-2009, 06:24 PM
I received a bronco sweatshirt, a bronco t-shirt, a bronco folding chair, and a bronco mouse pad...:)

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Bronco4ever
12-25-2009, 06:28 PM
My sister got stranded at her boyfriend's house in Fargo. And she told us that we can't have Christmas without her. So I haven't really gotten anything for Christmas yet besides this blizzard that is keeping me trapped inside all day.

dogfish
12-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Got a Bronco fleece, some Bronco drinking glasses, Bronco sunglasses, a very nice Bronco lamp. A few other things that i will post some pictures of later.

better hold off on that, this isn't the lounge. . . . :eek:

camdisco24
12-25-2009, 07:36 PM
I got a Broncos Mini helmet, Broncos "back to back" super bowl champs shirt, and a long sleeve broncos shirt. I love everything with a Broncos logo on it.

I also got a new cell phone that finally took me out of the stone ages and I bunch of best buy gift cards because im saving up for a new flat screen!

Merry CHRISTMAS everybody! Let hope the Broncos can give us a late gift on the 27th.

honz
12-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Nothing Broncos related...some books, Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, some moneys, and a couple giftcards.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-25-2009, 08:00 PM
I got a used star trek DVD. :lol: (most of my friends don't celebrate christmas)

Merry Christmas.

BroncoWave
12-25-2009, 08:36 PM
The Josh McD hoodie, a Broncos tie, and best of all...the Brown and Yellow striped socks!!! Needless to say, this was a pretty damn good Broncos x-mas for me! :D

Shazam!
12-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Super Bowl XXXII Program autographed by John Elway
Heavyweight Broncos coat
Broncos faux leather jacket (I have the genuine leather one too)
Broncos 'Huddler' (Snuggie) ?
Broncos comforter
Reeboks
Nikes
Playstation 3
Sons of Anarchy Season 1
Metal Gear Solid 4
Gamestop gift card
2 Amex gift cards
Socks and boxers

DenBronx
12-25-2009, 09:40 PM
an all expense paid trip to vegas. met both penn and teller last night. i didnt realize he is 6'7.

DenBronx
12-25-2009, 09:42 PM
btw, it's christmas not xmas. the only reason we're having christmas is because of christ. so yeah don't x out his name.

thanks.

BroncoWave
12-25-2009, 09:56 PM
btw, it's christmas not xmas. the only reason we're having christmas is because of christ. so yeah don't x out his name.

thanks.

If you want to be so pretentious and snooty about it, it's Christmas, not christmas.

I like x-mas though! :beer:

Delgoth
12-25-2009, 10:08 PM
I am in trouble I forgot to get the wife the Bronco slippers she asked for. I did get her a new stereo system, Day at the spa and a laptop but she is pissed that the only thing she asked for I didn't get. Oh well I did get my Bronco water bottles though.

I blamed forgetting on the fact that I can't walk and I am on way to many drugs to remember my own name.

camdisco24
12-25-2009, 10:26 PM

thanks.

Well if you wanna get that picky technically The greek letter 'x' is the first letter for the greek word for Christ, Xristos. Xmas therefore means "Christ's Mass". Thats how Xmas came about in the first place.

I understand where you're coming from, and I too like Christmas better, but Xmas isnt all that bad.

BroncoWave
12-25-2009, 11:19 PM
Here's my McD hoodie and striped socks! :D

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/Warbirdz7/dbxmas.png

Shazam!
12-26-2009, 01:00 AM
Here's my McD hoodie and striped socks! :D

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/Warbirdz7/dbxmas.png
"All I wanna do is win a mother****ing game!"

Edited.

girler
12-26-2009, 01:09 AM
I got broncos jammies (I got those myself this year, I didn't leave it up to Mr.B this time because last year's jammies were just horrendous! :laugh:) a Broncos jester hat, and Broncos slippers. Mr.B really came through with those slippers! I totally wasn't expecting those! Oh and one of those awesome Crown Royal 19 t-shirts! Woot!

All the kids got mp3 players. I have GOT to quote these instruction manuals for you guys. They slay me!!! I think I'll put it over in humor or something. :pound:

Kapaibro
12-26-2009, 02:09 AM
I got a nice coral coloured cardigan from my mother, and tealight holder, some Nina Ricci perfume, a plaiting comb from my nephew (cos I plait his pony all the time), a Wii game, chocolates, and a pic of my new niece Lily who was born early Monday morning.

horsepig
12-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Must have been a very bad boy!

Being a CSU alum and Ramfan-got a real nice WYO Cowboys jacket (smartieass in-laws are from WYO)
Got some Bronco slippers and a Bronco muffler, very cool.
Cats & dog got chopped Raider gizards and livers and won't touch'em-Hahaha!

REALLY wanted some striped socks and one of those throwback yellow & brown leather helmuts! Oh, well, sigh......

Happy New Year!

P.S.- maybe if I'm really good I'll get my throwback stuff for birthday. Naw!! LOL

SmilinAssasSin27
12-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Is this a book with all the penis drawings they had in that movie? If it is that is ****** up and funny at the same time.

That is EXACTLY what it is...and I love it.

honz
12-26-2009, 04:58 PM
That is EXACTLY what it is...and I love it.
You shouldn't be allowed to eat penis shaped foods.

SmilinAssasSin27
12-26-2009, 05:26 PM
You shouldn't be allowed to eat penis shaped foods.

So now I have to throw out my Jello molds?

girler
12-26-2009, 05:49 PM

That would be so sad. :(

broncophan
12-26-2009, 05:54 PM

The fact that you even thought of that is kind of creepy....lol

SmilinAssasSin27
12-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah...my wife already made me toss the ice cube trays.

DenBronx
12-27-2009, 02:37 AM
i'm kidding buff....please dont try that. :laugh:

actually camdisco is right about the X in greek. i looked it up. i feel like a new wrinkle was added to my brain today. i was pretty defensive about it because i did think X was put there to take out Christ...which made me pretty mad. but that's not why at all.

Lonestar
12-27-2009, 05:14 AM
Santa (middle son) came late this after noon and dropped off a new Imac desktop from Apple ..

wow is this sucker fast .. took couple of hours to clean a lot of accumulated crap in my office.. one trash can later mostly old brochures and old papers no longer needed .. and I just got this up and running .. 21 inch monitor I'm in hog heaven .. will take me a while to get used to a mac keyboard. but it sure cleaned up my desk top got a router with built in terra bite backup and everything is wireless..

if anyone has tips for this unit let me know..

broncophan
12-27-2009, 11:22 AM
Core 2 Extreme QX9750

PNY VCGGTS2501XPB GeForce GTS 250 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard

XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm Rifle CPU Cooler

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 Model F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ

LITE-ON Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA DVD Writer - Bulk - LightScribe Support

OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ550FTY 550W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Active PFC Power Supply

I'll throw a broncos sticker on the case.:salute:

About the only thing I understand about all of that is "bronco sticker"......man.....I am getting old....

Nomad
12-27-2009, 12:31 PM
One of my buddies (Steelers fan) came over last night for a bit and he bought me a BRONCOS Fiki (Official Flick-it and Kick It Football) for Christmas!! My boys love it, so for my longest pluck:D (kick)is 7 ft!!

camdisco24
12-27-2009, 02:29 PM
i'm kidding buff....please dont try that. :laugh:

actually camdisco is right about the X in greek. i looked it up. i feel like a new wrinkle was added to my brain today. i was pretty defensive about it because i did think X was put there to take out Christ...which made me pretty mad. but that's not why at all.

I was the same way until a few years ago and my pastor brought it up. Personally I still prefer Christmas because that just sounds better. The thing that drives me crazy is happy holiday. Its sooo PC and I hate PCness!

:beer: