PDA

View Full Version : Marshall mic'd up against the Raiders

BroncoSojia
12-23-2009, 08:20 PM
great video

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81535842/Sound-FX-Brandon-Marshall

getlynched47
12-23-2009, 08:31 PM
LMAO I laughed when I saw him point and laugh at Tommy Kelly :laugh: :lol:

And I see why he got mad at Kyle Orton's "ass", he beat Asomugha and was wide open.

camdisco24
12-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Awesome vid... wish the ending could have been happier.

Ziggy
12-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Good video. Anyone else notice that Brandon seems to be a man alone on the sidelines? Looked like the only one interested in talking to him was Orton, and that was strickly about routes. I wonder what we would have seen had they just followed him through the whole game and showed it all.

hotcarl
12-23-2009, 11:32 PM
Good video. Anyone else notice that Brandon seems to be a man alone on the sidelines? Looked like the only one interested in talking to him was Orton, and that was strickly about routes. I wonder what we would have seen had they just followed him through the whole game and showed it all.

probably a dumb guy who literally has nothing to say who bases all his actions on his most basic insticts like an animal or "beast", if you will? :welcome::salute:

BroncoAV06
12-24-2009, 08:51 PM

I think thats reading a little to far into it.

So far he has been nothing but good this season. It does not seem "fake", he loves playing football, wants to win, and as a fan I want him on this football team!

Pay the man!

horsepig
12-24-2009, 09:10 PM
LMAO I laughed when I saw him point and laugh at Tommy Kelly :laugh: :lol:

And I see why he got mad at Kyle Orton's "ass", he beat Asomugha and was wide open.

Kelly "highlight" was hilarious. That little stretch was the announcers' best work of the day.

dogfish
12-25-2009, 01:16 PM
best part of that video?

seeing brandon getting advice from rod smith on the sidelines!

:werd: