PDA

View Full Version : land of misfit ponies

sanluis
12-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the land of misfit ponies. They start seasons 6-0 and then inexplicably choke it all away. They get 3 game leads and still lose. It is a tragic story and could make small children cry. Parental guidance is a must for this one... :D

claymore
12-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Welcome to the land of misfit ponies. They start seasons 6-0 and then inexplicably choke it all away. They get 3 game leads and still lose. It is a tragic story and could make small children cry. Parental guidance is a must for this one... :D

I can only add to this troll thread. I cant argue anything you say. :D

BroncoNut
12-23-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm afraid I am on board with Clay here. What can one say.

claymore
12-23-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm afraid I am on board with Clay here. What can one say.

I saw a comercial about the KOK. You guys are the true heroes Nut.

MasterShake
12-23-2009, 01:59 PM

Merry Christmas to you too, *******! :lol:

Northman
12-23-2009, 02:04 PM
And they say we dont have a soft spot for the very few Charger fans in existence.

weazel
12-23-2009, 02:05 PM
one can say that about any team.

Does never winning a Superbowl title get a team ranked as a misfit or just a loser?

BroncoNut
12-23-2009, 02:08 PM
I saw a comercial about the KOK. You guys are the true heroes Nut.

We are on the front lines waging a battle of compassion for humanity.

BroncoNut
12-23-2009, 02:09 PM
one can say that about any team.

Does never winning a Superbowl title get a team ranked as a misfit or just a loser?

no. you can't say that about any team. We do have a tendency to start out pretty well and then to bit the shed

Denver Native (Carol)
12-23-2009, 02:48 PM

Welcome to the land of the have nots, and their fans, who are content to win a division title - but never bring home "THE PRIZE". I guess it is enough to be handed the title "best team to never win a SuperBowl". Does not take much to please a certain team and their fans.

sanluis
12-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the land of the have nots, and their fans, who are content to win a division title - but never bring home "THE PRIZE". I guess it is enough to be handed the title "best team to never win a SuperBowl". Does not take much to please a certain team and their fans.

I am not content!!! :lol: I will never be content even when we do win it all.

Just like you I suspect :D

weazel
12-23-2009, 04:19 PM

hey san, how did they manage to get all 8 charger fans together for that pic in your signature?

Denver Native (Carol)
12-23-2009, 04:59 PM
hey san, how did they manage to get all 8 charger fans together for that pic in your signature?

Easy - One fan, seven clones :D

topscribe
12-23-2009, 05:33 PM

Good thing, too, because it looks as if you'll never win it all . . . :coffee:

-----

pumpdoc
12-23-2009, 06:13 PM

How many tries did it take before you won your 1st? (3):beer:

I mean even KC won one before you did and while we lost big to the 49'rs at least it wasn't as bad as the Washington blow out in 88

weazel
12-23-2009, 06:23 PM

I mean even KC won one before you did and while we lost big to the 49'rs at least it wasn't as bad as the Washington blow out in 88

how many tries did it take to win our first? is that supposed to be smack? All it does is remind me that the Broncos have won and the chargers haven't... go figure.

it also means KC won one before you as well, LOL...

Denver Native (Carol)
12-23-2009, 07:14 PM

Must really be a downer when all you have to talk about is losses :lol:

pumpdoc
12-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Must really be a downer when all you have to talk about is losses :lol:

No must be a downer to have to live in past glories because you haven'
t done shit since. Hahaha

Denver Native (Carol)
12-23-2009, 11:12 PM

Better to have done it in the past, rather than NOT AT ALL :coffee:

Midnight Blue
12-24-2009, 03:40 AM

If you're gonna run smack over finishing second in the league... one would think you'd look it up and get it right. The Broncos finished second 4 times and first twice.

The bottom line is that you need 2 Lombardis... and 3 more SB appearances... to equal the Broncos. Bet that chaps your azz.... ;)

Ah well...you can console yourself with another (meaningless) division win (followed by a fairly-certain one-and-done playoff performance).

Devilspawn
12-24-2009, 09:08 AM
The bottom line is that you need 2 Lombardis... and 3 more SB appearances... to equal the Broncos. Bet that chaps your azz.... ;)
She speaks the truth, Chargers fans. And when you're hoisting up that second Lombardi, just remember that you're tied for 2nd. ;)

weazel
12-24-2009, 10:57 AM

I guess if your team team ever does have some success you will get it. LMAO, this is too easy!

Midnight Blue
12-24-2009, 03:18 PM
She speaks the truth, Chargers fans. And when you're hoisting up that second Lombardi, just remember that you're tied for 2nd. ;)

Ah, but by the time the Bolts even win one... much less two... Lombardis, who knows how many could possibly be in the Broncos' trophy case (it could be a long, long time....) Theoretically we could have as many as the Steelers have by then... :lol:

dogfish
12-24-2009, 11:29 PM
merry christmas, sanluis!

:beer:

and in keeping with the spirit of this thread, here's a little gift from the rest of the division to the sparklers franchise:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9489/ostrichfeatherduster.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/ostrichfeatherduster.jpg/)

should help out with trophy case maintenance. . . :D

topscribe
12-25-2009, 12:50 AM

Trivia question: Which AFCW team has never won a Super Bowl?

-----

sanluis
12-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Looks like no playoff again for the misfit ponies??!! At least you topped last years record.... you know ... giving up a historical 3 game lead with three games to go. Nice record, no one else in the NFL has ever done that, just you cute little trophy polishing ponies! Now you guys are looking like one of a very few 6-0 teams to start a season to miss, choke, fumble away , ( you get the idea) a playoff spot. Wow ! Congrats on that :shocked:

rub rub rub :lol:

Devilspawn
12-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Looks like no playoff again for the misfit ponies??!! At least you topped last years record.... you know ... giving up a historical 3 game lead with three games to go. Nice record, no one else in the NFL has ever done that, just you cute little trophy polishing ponies! Now you guys are looking like the only 6-0 team to start a season to miss, choke, fumble away , ( you get the idea) a playoff spot. Wow ! Congrats on that :shocked:

Now hold on a minute. Not so fast. It's still very possible that Denver makes it to the playoffs. Sure the Bengals will play dead and the Jets will prance in, but the Raiders will play their hearts out for the Broncos chances. There is no other option on the table but to eliminate the Ravens and let the Broncos in.

Now everyone say it with me: Just win, baby!!!

topscribe
12-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Now hold on a minute. Not so fast. It's still very possible that Denver makes it to the playoffs. Sure the Bengals will play dead and the Jets will prance in, but the Raiders will play their hearts out for the Broncos chances. There is no other option on the table but to eliminate the Ravens and let the Broncos in.

Just win, baby!

GO RAI . . .

GO RAI . . .

*puke* http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thsick.gif

LOSE RAVENS!! :elefant:

-----

Devilspawn
12-28-2009, 03:28 PM
GO RAI . . .

GO RAI . . .

*puke* http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thsick.gif

LOSE RAVENS!! :elefant:

-----

You just made the segment COME ON MAN! :laugh:

sanluis
12-28-2009, 03:33 PM

Now everyone say it with me: Just win, baby!!!

Holly jumped up crud!! You mean to say that these poor traumatized ponies now have to cheer their little lungs out for their arch rivals??

The horror !!!!!:lol:

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/scared_horse.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG7s-l-T6owSRS2gzn9AC0SA8qrGg

rub rub rub

dogfish
12-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Looks like no playoff again for the misfit ponies??!! At least you topped last years record.... you know ... giving up a historical 3 game lead with three games to go. Nice record, no one else in the NFL has ever done that, just you cute little trophy polishing ponies! Now you guys are looking like the only 6-0 team to start a season to miss, choke, fumble away , ( you get the idea) a playoff spot. Wow ! Congrats on that :shocked:

what can i say, we do things in a big way. . . even choking, i guess. . .

hey, at least we're not happy to settle for mediocrity like the sparklers. . . :laugh:

pumpdoc
12-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Holly jumped up crud!! You mean to say that these poor traumatized ponies now have to cheer their little lungs out for their arch rivals??

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/scared_horse.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG7s-l-T6owSRS2gzn9AC0SA8qrGg

rub rub rub

.........as the bile comes back up their throats.:elefant:

Northman
12-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Saddest thing is, i may end up rooting for the Bolts to finally win one. God, i feel dirty.

dogfish
12-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Saddest thing is, i may end up rooting for the Bolts to finally win one. God, i feel dirty.

dude, ****!

:lol::lol:

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Check your facts.

There's been a team before to start 6-0 and not make the playoffs. We won't be setting any records if we miss the playoffs.

sanluis
12-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Check your facts.

There's been a team before to start 6-0 and not make the playoffs. We won't be setting any records if we miss the playoffs.

Oh .. here it is ... this is much better.... :rolleyes: :lol:

One year after the Broncos became the first NFL team to blow a three-game division lead with three to play, they can write another chapter in the league annals by becoming the first to start a 16-game season 6-0 and not finish with a winning record.

:lol:
rub rub rub...

topscribe
12-28-2009, 04:50 PM

rub rub rub

Dude, you better hope we don't make the playoffs. Because, if we do, there is
a chance we will meet again, in your house.

And you have proven the last couple years you cannot beat us in your house.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Special/avatar26_4.jpg

-----

sanluis
12-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Dude, you better hope we don't make the playoffs. Because, if we do, there is
a chance we will meet again, in your house.

And you have proven the last couple years you cannot beat us in your house.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Special/avatar26_4.jpg

-----

Even so... I would like another game between our teams. just to get that out of our system :D

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/ChargersAFLLogo.PNG&usg=AFQjCNH9Y7GkLODKYsMRDny7aCpxC6-iyQ

topscribe
12-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Even so... I would like another game between our teams. just to get that out of our system :D

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/ChargersAFLLogo.PNG&usg=AFQjCNH9Y7GkLODKYsMRDny7aCpxC6-iyQ

Oh, we'll be very happy to beat it out of your system! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

sanluis
12-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Oh, we'll be very happy to beat it out of your system! http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

Well let's see how well you cheer for the Raiders first.... we can't get too far ahead of ourselves.... :D:lol:

dogfish
12-28-2009, 05:23 PM
keep rubbin' sanluis-- it'll get you in shape for rubbing your head after you guys choke in the playoffs once again. . . :D

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6092/wikipfacepalm.jpg (http://img64.imageshack.us/i/wikipfacepalm.jpg/)

you know why people call your team the sparklers?

because no matter how bright they burn, they always fizzle out at the end. . . .

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Oh .. here it is ... this is much better.... :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol:
rub rub rub...

We won't even be the first team since 1990 to do this if we do miss the playoffs. Here's an excerpt from an article on biggest collapses since 1990.

2) 2003 Vikings. The only team since 1990 to start 6-0 and miss the playoffs, the Viking collapse was unprecedented and embarrassing on multiple levels. After starting 6-0, the Vikings allowed over 28 points in each of their next four games, all losses. Before the season was over, Minnesota would lose to the four worst teams in the league — the Giants, Chargers, Raiders and Cardinals. The loss in Arizona works well as a metaphor for the season. At 9-6 entering the last week, the Vikings went to Arizona to face the Cardinals, a team that had the #1 pick in the draft locked up with another loss. Minnesota led, 17-6, with two minutes left. On 4th-and-2 from the Viking 2-yard line, Josh McCown threw a touchdown pass to Steve Bush. With just one timeout and under two minutes remaining, the Cardinals had to try an onside kick. Of course, Damien Anderson recovered it, and the Cardinals were alive and down by four points. After consecutive sacks by the Vikings, the Cardinals faced a 4th-and-25 from the 28 yard-line. On the last play of the game, McCown threw the game-winning touchdown to Nate Poole, ending Minnesota’s season. The Cardinals dropped to No. 3 in the draft, losing out on the Eli Manning sweepstakes but gaining Larry Fitzgerald.

Smack doesn't work unless your facts are correct. 2003 was just 6 years ago. . . :duh:

BTW, the 1967 Baltimore Colts missed the playoffs after starting 11-0-2, and then losing their 14th game. Not exactly a "collapse" but pretty notable if someone's trying to make hay about a 6-0 team missing the playoffs 10 games later.

sanluis
12-28-2009, 06:30 PM
We won't even be the first team since 1990 to do this if we do miss the playoffs. Here's an excerpt from an article on biggest collapses since 1990.

Smack doesn't work unless your facts are correct. 2003 was just 6 years ago. . . :duh:

BTW, the 1967 Baltimore Colts missed the playoffs after starting 11-0-2, and then losing their 14th game. Not exactly a "collapse" but pretty notable if someone's trying to make hay about a 6-0 team missing the playoffs 10 games later.

please see post # 36 of this thread. It already addresses your point.

Denver can write another chapter in the league annals by becoming the first to start a 16-game season 6-0 and not finish with a winning record.

Soooooo... just so everyone is clear, 6-0 and not have a winning record, not missing the playoffs. Ok ? get it now ? goooood.... :D:lol:

How's the Raider band wagon? Are they going to get ya in the playoffs?? :D

rub rub rub...

Midnight Blue
12-28-2009, 06:34 PM
please see post # 36 of this thread. It already addresses your point.

Soooooo... just so everyone is clear, 6-0 and not have a winning record, not missing the playoffs. Ok ? get it now ? goooood.... :D:lol:

How's the Raider band wagon? Are they going to get ya in the playoffs?? :D

rub rub rub...

That depends on what we do this weekend, Sanluis. Beat the Chefs in our house and we end up 9-7. Last I heard, that was a "winning record". The worst we can possibly go is .500 and that's not a losing record, no matter how you spin it.

sanluis
12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
That depends on what we do this weekend, Sanluis. Beat the Chefs in our house and we end up 9-7. Last I heard, that was a "winning record". The worst we can possibly go is .500 and that's not a losing record, no matter how you spin it.

That is very true Midnight but it isn't a winning record either :D

How's the Raider band wagon? Are they going to get ya in the playoffs?? :lol:

Day1BroncoFan
12-28-2009, 07:07 PM
At least we know what winning a super bowl feels like.

Midnight Blue
12-28-2009, 07:46 PM
That is very true Midnight but it isn't a winning record either :D

How's the Raider band wagon? Are they going to get ya in the playoffs?? :lol:

It's still better than the 6-10 we survived the season after Elway's retirement. I'm surprisingly OK with the idea of 9-7 or even 8-8. In light of the fact that most preseason power rankings had the Broncos listed at #25 or even lower, being currently ranked in the top half is not half bad. Heck, some preseason predictions had us headed for the AFC West basement.

As to the Raider bandwagon, I'm rather ambivalent about the upcoming game. Neither the Raiders nor the Ravens are teams I customarily root for... it would be nice to make the playoffs but if we don't, well, there's always next year.

Medford Bronco
12-28-2009, 08:13 PM

Kind of like the 1987 Chargers:eek::lol:;)

They only started 8-1 and finished 8-7 so they have their own epic choke as well. :lol:
1987 Chargers Season (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sdg/1987.htm)

Yes a long time ago but everyone has their own choke seasons I guess.
Score Offense Defense
Week Day Date Rec Opp Tm Opp 1stD TotYd PassY RushY TO 1stD TotYd PassY RushY TO
1 Sun September 13 box L 0-1 @ Kansas City Chiefs 13 20 19 342 258 84 4 15 232 58 174 1
2 Sun September 20 box W 1-1 St. Louis Cardinals 28 24 17 282 152 130 2 24 471 412 59 2
3 Sun October 4 box W 2-1 @ Cincinnati Bengals 10 9 15 261 169 92 2 11 206 -13 219
4 Sun October 11 box W 3-1 @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 13 22 385 260 125 3 7 201 70 131 1
5 Sun October 18 box W 4-1 @ Los Angeles Raiders 23 17 14 244 147 97 19 314 176 138 3
6 Sun October 25 box W 5-1 Kansas City Chiefs 42 21 30 391 277 114 2 21 371 305 66 5
7 Sun November 1 box W 6-1 Cleveland Browns 27 24 22 414 286 128 2 19 339 267 72 3
8 Sun November 8 box W 7-1 @ Indianapolis Colts 16 13 15 296 214 82 4 18 303 112 191 3
9 Sun November 15 box W 8-1 Los Angeles Raiders 16 14 16 248 134 114 1 12 365 215 150 2
10 Sun November 22 box L 8-2 @ Seattle Seahawks 3 34 6 156 139 17 4 34 496 219 277 1
11 Sun November 29 box L 8-3 Denver Broncos 17 31 18 378 312 66 2 31 522 347 175 1
12 Sun December 6 box L 8-4 @ Houston Oilers 18 33 19 332 289 43 4 21 324 184 140 1
13 Sun December 13 box L 8-5 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 20 27 435 321 114 5 14 254 150 104 1
14 Sun December 20 box L 8-6 Indianapolis Colts 7 20 17 273 214 59 3 19 340 194 146
15 Sun December 27 box L 8-7 @ Denver Broncos 0

dogfish
12-28-2009, 08:20 PM
haha. . . you can't slip that shit past med-- the guy has a memory like a steel trap. . . .

Devilspawn
12-28-2009, 08:23 PM
*whew* that beats our 8-2 1995 season.

KCL
12-28-2009, 08:25 PM
haha. . . you can't slip that shit past med-- the guy has a memory like a steel trap. . . .

LMAO...You're right...I mentioned a game today and Med posted a video of it for me...:D

Medford Bronco
12-29-2009, 12:39 AM
That Med guy he is all right.

and he won his pool tonight.

Thank you both Chic and Minny for scoring over 42 pts.
I did not need to cover.

Not bad for a stiff that has to watch Gods team every week. lol

Medford Bronco
12-29-2009, 12:40 AM
*whew* that beats our 8-2 1995 season.

see all teams have skeletons in their closet.

at least the Raiders, Chiefs and broncos have won a Super Bowl

will the Chargers do it this year? I think they have a great shot.

Medford Bronco
12-29-2009, 12:43 AM

and who was the Qb for the infamous Charger team
Fouts but he was hurt

Thats right the infamous Mark Hermann:laugh:
and everyones favorite fraud coach from Colorado Rick Neuhisel (I dont remember him but I do remember hermann that stiff lol)

1987 Chargers Stats (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sdg/1987.htm)

KCL
12-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Med...tell me about Dee Brown...since you know your football history...were the Chiefs wrong to release him? :laugh:

I for one wish they had given him a second chance...:tsk:

Medford Bronco
12-29-2009, 01:09 AM
Med...tell me about Dee Brown...since you know your football history...were the Chiefs wrong to release him? :laugh:

I for one wish they had given him a second chance...:tsk:

AT least he won the slam dunk contest.

oh wait...........................;)

They were wrong to get rid of Jared Allen that is for sure.

what a game tonight. I enjoyed it because I only wanted pts scored for my pool. I won. I had 42 and the guy I beat had 41. I was nervous with it 16-0 at the half. FAvre played awesome in the 2nd half. His D let him down. even Cutler played well, except for some bad reads as usual.

KCL
12-29-2009, 06:50 AM
AT least he won the slam dunk contest.

oh wait...........................;)

They were wrong to get rid of Jared Allen that is for sure.

what a game tonight. I enjoyed it because I only wanted pts scored for my pool. I won. I had 42 and the guy I beat had 41. I was nervous with it 16-0 at the half. FAvre played awesome in the 2nd half. His D let him down. even Cutler played well, except for some bad reads as usual.

The Allen trade goes w/o saying...I enjoyed the Chi/Minn game...both QBs played well...I was rooting for the Vikes...what a comeback...stupid fumbles..:eek:

Bronco Bible
12-29-2009, 12:46 PM

:cricket:Its hard to read this I have my super bowl rings blinding me:laugh:

sanluis
12-29-2009, 12:55 PM
I remember back in 1987 this and that!!! :lol:

I am talking about right now !!!

And Med my friend the 87 chargers didn't start 6-0 they started 0-1 but I get your point. It was a really big collapse.

Not as big as losing a three game lead with three to go but big :D

rub rub rub

MasterShake
12-29-2009, 01:59 PM
see all teams have skeletons in their closet.

at least the Raiders, Chiefs and broncos have won a Super Bowl

will the Chargers do it this year? I think they have a great shot.

I always kind of root for the AFC West in the playoffs after the Broncos get chucked out. I like that our division is becoming tough again. I love when the Chargers knock the Colts out, and I hope they do it again! :lol:

weazel
12-29-2009, 02:37 PM

And Med my friend the 87 chargers didn't start 6-0 they started 0-1 but I get your point. It was a really big collapse.

rub rub rub

of course you are talking about RIGHT NOW. That's all you have! which isn't shit, yet... LOL

roomemp
12-29-2009, 03:03 PM

rub rub rub

The Chargers are the ultimate choke artists. They have not lost in December during the regular season going on 3+ seasons.....What do they have to show for it????????????? Nuff said

sanluis
12-29-2009, 04:49 PM
The Chargers are the ultimate choke artists. They have not lost in December during the regular season going on 3+ seasons.....What do they have to show for it????????????? Nuff said

And what did your Mighty ponies have to show for their last three season?

I know.... A historical .. as in no team ever... choke of a three game lead with three to go..... Oh ya there was that :D:lol:

rub rub rub

dogfish
12-29-2009, 04:52 PM
dude. . . all that rubbing is gettin' a little creepy-- are you rubbing it in, or rubbing one out?

i know you're excited to see us lose and all, but this is a public place!

:eek: :fear:

sanluis
12-29-2009, 04:54 PM
I hope you guys and gals don't mind me messing with you. I really do have the highest respect for Denver and all you fans.

I want to take a second and wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. You guys are the best except for that small flaw liking orange but that's OK.

Have a fun and safe New Year!!!

sanluis
12-29-2009, 04:59 PM
dude. . . all that rubbing is gettin' a little creepy-- are you rubbing it in, or rubbing one out?

i know you're excited to see us lose and all, but this is a public place!

:eek: :fear:
Hey!!
I am not rubbing anything... it is your fellow pony trophy polishing fans that are making that noise. Have you all gone blind now and you can't tell???!!!

:lol::lol:

dogfish
12-29-2009, 05:23 PM
I want to take a second and wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. You guys are the best except for that small flaw liking orange but that's OK.

back atcha. . . . :drinking:

weazel
12-29-2009, 05:28 PM
I hope you guys and gals don't mind me messing with you. I really do have the highest respect for Denver and all you fans.

hey man, your team is better than ours at the present moment, not much we can do about it. I think SD has a really good shot at it this season, theyare probably playing better than any other team right now.

Day1BroncoFan
12-29-2009, 05:58 PM

...blah
...blah
...blah

Spoken like a guy who's team hasn't done it... yet. :lol:

Same to you as well. :D

Medford Bronco
12-29-2009, 08:56 PM

Thanks buddy. I think you NL and BOU are awesome Charger fans.

heck this is only football. I still have not worked since april so I have a bigger ax to grind then the Broncos not making the playoffs.

AFter Indy lying down vs the Jets, I almost want you guys to beat them. Either you or Indy over Gods team.

the talk radio here thinks they are back now after beating a horrific Jax secondary.

Yes they are still great in Foxboro but their secondary vs Manning or Rivers will struggle. WE shall see. I think this will be a great playoff year regardless.

I want Gods team to face the Ravens if Denver cant get in.

I would love to see that game. If they play the Jets they will crush them.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-29-2009, 10:26 PM

What do you mean - liking orange is a small flaw - ORANGE IS COOL - I LOVE ORANGE :D

A Happy and prosperous New Year to you also

ursamajor
12-29-2009, 11:52 PM

I disagree, that title belongs to the Vikings.

pumpdoc
12-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Happy and a safe New Year to all...............................

Faydout
12-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Heya Med buddy... checked this place out since you linked it on our forum, figured it'd be fun to get some jawwing in on the home team. Have a good one man and as far as "heck this is only football. I still have not worked since april so I have a bigger ax to grind then the Broncos not making the playoffs." dont worry too much dude, I was out of work for 8 months this year and finally got back in the saddle in Oct. keep applying and interviewing and youll get yours.

sanluis
01-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Wow!! Just wow.... Bmarsh is slammed by kid hood wink again. Calling Bmarsh soft after he plays most of last season on a hurt hip.... that is low IMO. Maybe you guys can explain that one to me because I don't see how calling out Bmarsh and Tony helps the team. :confused: