PDA

View Full Version : Win 2 and we're in!!!

BroncoWave
12-20-2009, 04:15 PM
With losses by the Jets and Dolphins today, all we have to do is win 2 of our last 3 and we are in the playoffs! If we can win our next 2, we can rest up in week 17 and get everyone healthy!

Timmy!
12-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Yup! Getting a lot of help this weekend. Just need to take care of business now.

Italianmobstr7
12-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Very excited about this. I flipped between the titans-dolphins and jets-falcons until the Broncos game came on! Good new for us! Win 2 and were in!

BroncoWave
12-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Very excited about this. I flipped between the titans-dolphins and jets-falcons until the Broncos game came on! Good new for us! Win 2 and were in!

Me too. Great day so far! We just gotta take care of business now!

getlynched47
12-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Do you honestly believe our shitty team can beat the Eagles? Hell no we can't.

I'm so pissed right now, I could kick a kitten

BroncoWave
12-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Do you honestly believe our shitty team can beat the Eagles? Hell no we can't.

I'm so pissed right now, I could kick a kitten

Look at the post time. :rolleyes:

getlynched47
12-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Look at the post time. :rolleyes:

I did. I just wasn't sure if you still felt the same way after the debacle :P

CrazyHorse
12-20-2009, 08:56 PM
We can beat the Eagles!!!

Shazam!
12-20-2009, 08:56 PM
All I wanted was 9 wins. They're still on track for that. A winning Season is a building block. If they can get to 10 super, but I'll be happy with 9.

Timmy!
12-20-2009, 09:00 PM
After the meltdown subsides, the fact is the Broncos are still a game ahead in the playoff race. Winning in Philly will be insanely tough. The only real thing the Broncos have going for them is Philly has already locked up a playoff spot. Yes, they are still playing for their division, but they could lose to the Broncos next week, as their last game is against the cowboys. If they win that, they get the division no matter what they do against the Broncos. The Broncos have to go in with the mentality that their playoffs start next week. It was 100% obvious they didn't expect a big fight from the Raiders, and they got one.

Overtime
12-20-2009, 09:27 PM
too bad there's no way we're going into Philly and beating them. :(

silkamilkamonico
12-20-2009, 09:30 PM
too bad there's no way we're going into Philly and beating them. :(

Next week is huge.

If we lose to Philly and Pittsburgh beats Baltimore, we no longer have control over our own destiny.

Nomad
12-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Next week is huge.

If we lose to Philly and Pittsburgh beats Baltimore, we no longer have control over our own destiny.

Next Sunday is our make or break game! Make sure to buy plenty of beer or whisky for you Sharkie!!:D

UnderArmour
12-20-2009, 10:46 PM
All I wanted was 9 wins. They're still on track for that. A winning Season is a building block. If they can get to 10 super, but I'll be happy with 9.

**** that. I want to beat the Eagles and Chiefs and cause some damage.

MasterShake
12-20-2009, 10:51 PM
**** that. I want to beat the Eagles and Chiefs and cause some damage.

Me too! I still think we are capable. Damn the naysayers and conventional logic! :lol:

Seriously, as long as we are in the drivers seat we always have a chance to leave others in our dust. Raiders played spoiler today, but we haven't expired yet! Onto Philly! :salute:

Lonestar
12-20-2009, 11:28 PM
After the meltdown subsides, the fact is the Broncos are still a game ahead in the playoff race. Winning in Philly will be insanely tough. The only real thing the Broncos have going for them is Philly has already locked up a playoff spot. Yes, they are still playing for their division, but they could lose to the Broncos next week, as their last game is against the cowboys. If they win that, they get the division no matter what they do against the Broncos. The Broncos have to go in with the mentality that their playoffs start next week. It was 100% obvious they didn't expect a big fight from the Raiders, and they got one.

good chance they may be looking past us as we were beat by the raider s this week also and with DAL who they hate coming up well perhaps we will not get their A game..

Timmy!
12-20-2009, 11:33 PM
good chance they may be looking past us as we were beat by the raider s this week also and with DAL who they hate coming up well perhaps we will not get their A game..

This is what I'm hoping for. They know they are in the playoffs, and the Broncos should be in must win mode.

Next week is the real test of the season, IMO. It will show me exactly who the Broncos are, because after 14 games I'm still not sure. It's a complete Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide act. We can look great, or we can look terrible. Great gameplan, or completely retarded. What team and attitude shows up next week? Will the real Denver Broncos please stand up? I think we find out next Sunday.