PDA

View Full Version : Need help deciding between a replica or an authentic Broncos helmet

Bronco Bully
12-16-2009, 09:32 AM
I've been debating a while between purchasing a replica or an authentic helmet. In the pics on nflshop.com the logos on the replicas appear to be smaller. Can anyone tell me if there's really a big difference between the two?

Thanks in advance......

Bully

Shazam!
12-16-2009, 10:08 AM
One of the biggest differences I know is that a replica is not authorized for actual use.

I'd go with the replica if it's just for show.

Dortoh
12-16-2009, 11:14 AM
One of the biggest differences I know is that a replica is not authorized for actual use.

I'd go with the replica if it's just for show.

I agree unless he is married then the one authorized for actual use could come in handy at some point

Superchop 7
12-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Get the replica.

Take remaining $ and buy beer.

Turn on Bronco game.

Take replica, flip upside down, insert nachos.

Consume beer.

You are now 1 with the helmet.

weazel
12-16-2009, 01:07 PM
I've been debating a while between purchasing a replica or an authentic helmet. In the pics on nflshop.com the logos on the replicas appear to be smaller. Can anyone tell me if there's really a big difference between the two?

Thanks in advance......

Bully

I have seen two types of replicas... one looks pretty close to the authentics but only have the 2 point strap instead of 3 point. The other replica I have seen is horrible and the logos are tiny and the masks are not shaped correctly.

Bronco Bully
12-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks to all for the input.......... Replica it is.... I just hope the helmet's interior is nacho cheese proof ;)

Thanks again.

EastCoastBronco
12-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Thanks to all for the input.......... Replica it is.... I just hope the helmet's interior is nacho cheese proof ;)

Thanks again.

Pull the foam and you're good to go with the cheese. You can even put some chili in it.

getlynched47
12-17-2009, 12:41 AM
get both :D