PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Colts on NFL replay

Lonestar
12-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Playing right now will repeat at Midnite MST.

Manning is a machine I don't think he has missed a pass yet.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel.

Lonestar
12-15-2009, 10:27 PM
In the fouth qrt now and I noticed that manning is confused by the nomad D. Where everyone is wandering around till right before the snap. Other than a few plays I donot see what everyone was whining about.

Brand
12-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Damm. They won again.....

Ravage!!!
12-16-2009, 12:58 AM
Damm. They won again.....

I was just about to say the same thing! We made the SAME mistakes we did on Sunday!! WTH!?!?

BroncoBJ
12-16-2009, 01:08 AM
I was just about to say the same thing! We made the SAME mistakes we did on Sunday!! WTH!?!?

Were not showing any progress from Sundays game til the Replay tonight.

Time to fire McDaniels. :fight:

Lonestar
12-16-2009, 01:11 AM
Again I repeat it did not look as bad as reported..

maybe the NFL took out all the bad parts for the Broncos..

we had a bad first quarter the rest of the game except the last manning drive was pretty well contained..

from what I saw Orton hit a bunch of other receivers besides Marshall and marshall even had several drops ..

during the Game Marshall took responsibility for the pick down by the Goal line.. said Orton through it where he asked him to IIRC..

I did not expect to win that game so perhaps I did not go as crazy as some Y'all did..

FWIW it looked like they adjusted the running to off tackle later in the game as Moreno got several nice runs.. and IIRC Orton had a really good passing day as compared to manning..

BroncoBJ
12-16-2009, 01:26 AM
:lol: I was actually at restraunt tonight and that game was re-aired on TV. And I could hear the lady behind me talk to her bf and was like " Oh, the Broncos are playing now?"

And he looks at the screen and is like " Yup, must be, were playing Indiana today"

And I was just like :lol:

Cant stand them casual people that don't even know what thier talking about. Made me just wanna punch em. And Then I got kinda sad watching it. I remember in the 1st quarter on Sunday, when I was like " Damn, I don't know how any team can ever pick Manning off, he looks like a robot"

Then he threw 3 INT's vs us. Wish we woulda came out on top, but I want a chance to play them in the playoffs. :fight:

topscribe
12-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Again I repeat it did not look as bad as reported..

maybe the NFL took out all the bad parts for the Broncos..

we had a bad first quarter the rest of the game except the last manning drive was pretty well contained..

from what I saw Orton hit a bunch of other receivers besides Marshall and marshall even had several drops ..

during the Game Marshall took responsibility for the pick down by the Goal line.. said Orton through it where he asked him to IIRC..

I did not expect to win that game so perhaps I did not go as crazy as some Y'all did..

FWIW it looked like they adjusted the running to off tackle later in the game as Moreno got several nice runs.. and IIRC Orton had a really good passing day as compared to manning..

Statistically, Orton actually outplayed Manning over the course of that one
specific game. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/anon.gif

Marshall did slip on that INT, and he might have been able to prevent it. But,
to be fair, I do believe Orton meant to throw a jump ball, but threw it low. It
was still a bad throw, far as I could see. It was very sporting for BMarsh to
take responsibility for it.

-----

broncofaninfla
12-16-2009, 09:22 AM
I watched it again last night as well, Orton played a heck of a game, wish he would have thrown the ball further and higher to Marshall, wouldn't have been a pick then and would have given him a chance to snag it. Moreno ran strong on the of tackle runs but seemed to fold on the inside runs.

claymore
12-16-2009, 09:49 AM
I dont know if its playcalling or QB play but when its 3rd down, it aggrivates the shit out of me when we throw the ball far short of the 1st down marker.

Brand
12-18-2009, 06:42 PM
I watched it again last night as well, Orton played a heck of a game, wish he would have thrown the ball further and higher to Marshall, wouldn't have been a pick then and would have given him a chance to snag it. Moreno ran strong on the of tackle runs but seemed to fold on the inside runs.

I gather McD was not complimentary of the interior Oline blocking. Would that be Weigman and Hochstein? Kuper is usually gold there, but the DTs for the Colts played well, and the LBs flowed quickly to the middle. I would have thought a play aciton would have been effective at that time. Truth is, to get one lousy yard on a dive play should near automatic.

I'd like a Mulligan on that game......