PDA

View Full Version : Previous Mock Drafts... '05, '06, '07

MHCBill
02-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Anyone have previous mock draft databases stored?

I'm curious who people were expecting us to draft compared to what we actually did draft.

I love to look at mocks and talk about mocks, but the reality is none of us really have a clue who they're going to draft.

Did anyone see us drafting Culter in round one in '06?

Did anyone see us drafting Moss last year?

Like I said, it's fun to look at mocks and talk about possibilities, but we really don't know.

MOtorboat
02-05-2008, 01:44 PM

I'm curious who people were expecting us to draft compared to what we actually did draft.

I love to look at mocks and talk about mocks, but the reality is none of us really have a clue who they're going to draft.

Like I said, it's fun to look at mocks and talk about possibilities, but we really don't know.

It would be fun to look for. I think some people had us taking Moss last year, a few on here too, even, if I remember correctly. Cutler...nobody...

underrated29
02-05-2008, 01:47 PM
that would be cool to find.

No doubt, we are like a flock or birds just moving as a swarm from one idea to the next.
First it was DT, then it was LB then it was RB, then it was OT, now its trade up or down. After the combine im sure we will all flock to another player or position.

Fan in Exile
02-05-2008, 01:49 PM
I know that in 06 is was really pissed that we drafted Cutler because I wanted to get Ngata. I still regret that one.

MHCBill
02-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Regret that you were pissed or regret that we passed on Ngata?

MHCBill
02-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Man, 2006 might be one of the deepest drafts ever!

Fan in Exile
02-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Regret that you were pissed or regret that we passed on Ngata?

I regret both things. It sucks to be me. :laugh:

mclark
02-05-2008, 02:06 PM

Scarface had us taking Cutler in round one. None of the outside experts however.

I think a lot of guys had us taking Moss or Spencer first last year.

I wonder if Philadelphia would be interested in trading Broderick Bunkley to us for Javon Walker?

underrated29
02-05-2008, 02:12 PM
god, i am so ansy in my pantsy. When is the frreakin draft? april 20 something?

broncohead
02-05-2008, 10:01 PM
A couple of people wanted Justin Harell