PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs fans

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-14-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm going to share with you not only the ineptitude of KC fans, but the depressing illiteracy as well. This is an excerpt from a thread entitled
"this just show u what are coach thinks of are qb". WOW

"So yoursaying Cassel takes his job for granite and doesn't even try?"

LMAO :lol:

In closing, this country needs to take a serious look at education, I know alot of guys from Africa and Argentina who speak up to 8 languages, and have a mastery of the English language although it is not their native tongue, while at the same time there are grown men and women who can't properly articulate even the most basic of thoughts. This is depressing to say the least, I blame texting.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Could just be someone messing around.

Also, one of the classiest posters we have on here is KCL, and she is a Chief's fan.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Could just be someone messing around.

Also, one of the classiest posters we have on here is KCL, and she is a Chief's fan.

We still need to do something about this education thing in this country, I just used that post as an example.

topscribe
12-14-2009, 09:16 PM
We still need to do something about this education thing in this country, I just used that post as an example.

There is some truth to the educational situation in general.

But you mentioned specifically "the ineptitude of KC fans."

You'll find that on any board, in any city . . .

-----

claymore
12-14-2009, 09:21 PM
I dont get it.

slim
12-14-2009, 09:33 PM
I dont get it.

It was you, wasn't it?

Ravage!!!
12-14-2009, 09:37 PM
wuts rong with those sentunses?

Northman
12-14-2009, 09:39 PM
There is some truth to the educational situation in general.

But you mentioned specifically "the ineptitude of KC fans."

You'll find that on any board, in any city . . .

-----

No Kidding. Look no further than Broken12. :lol:

KCL
12-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Yep I am a Chiefs fan but I'm not from Kansas City,I am from Arkansas...and I have a cousin there named T-Ned...come to think of it..he might be my
brother...hmmm...:confused: not sure coz mama was never clear on that...hell she probably didn't know.

I also have a cousin there named claymore and our favorite thing to do
together...well I mean besides that...is catch snapping turtles.

I like to post on a board that I'm not even a fan of but from what I hear,there's one guy who post on here ...he likes to start threads that are beyond anyone
understanding them but that's ok...I figure he just likes to amuse himself in more ways than one....and someone sent me his picture so I might as well post it here for everyone to see.I think he thinks he's a soldier or something...:whoknows:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vG4-JXzlYeU/R1C9-0bWeoI/AAAAAAAAAHM/hO1LcWOWRzE/s1600-R/computer+nerd+++Limpet+2%5B1%5D.JPG

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-15-2009, 01:21 AM
Yep I am a Chiefs fan but I'm not from Kansas City,I am from Arkansas...and I have a cousin there named T-Ned...come to think of it..he might be my
brother...hmmm...:confused: not sure coz mama was never clear on that...hell she probably didn't know.

I also have a cousin there named claymore and our favorite thing to do
together...well I mean besides that...is catch snapping turtles.

I like to post on a board that I'm not even a fan of but from what I hear,there's one guy who post on here ...he likes to start threads that are beyond anyone
understanding them but that's ok...I figure he just likes to amuse himself in more ways than one....and someone sent me his picture so I might as well post it here for everyone to see.I think he thinks he's a soldier or something...:whoknows:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vG4-JXzlYeU/R1C9-0bWeoI/AAAAAAAAAHM/hO1LcWOWRzE/s1600-R/computer+nerd+++Limpet+2%5B1%5D.JPG
You got me there.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've won the battle but not the war