PDA

View Full Version : do not fret

Gamechanger
12-13-2009, 06:33 PM
this was a defensive dogfight, no matter what the score says

both of our offenses were inept for a time in the game

sometimes the ball bounces the other way for each team

and even though they say there's no such thing as a "moral" victory

to say that you held Manning under a season low and STILL had a chance to win is something to hold your head high on

here's to seeing you guys again soon :salute:

broncofaninfla
12-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Coyer is doing one hell of a job there but McD cost us our opportunity to compete in this one.

Not taking anything away from the Colts, they were the better team and the class of the AFC right now. Congrats and good luck.

Italianmobstr7
12-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Mcd didn't cost us anything. Did u watch the game? The D in the first and part of 2nd quarter cost us the game. Also our red zone offense and our inability by our PLAYERS to
convert 3rd and 4th and shorts.

broncofaninfla
12-13-2009, 06:53 PM
Mcd didn't cost us anything. Did u watch the game? The D in the first and part of 2nd quarter cost us the game. Also our red zone offense and our inability by our PLAYERS to

I don't agree with one word uttered in this post

pnbronco
12-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Dang it Game I really not liking you earlier and now you had to go and ruin that......:D

MasterShake
12-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Manning and co. came out playing the game of their lives. The 4th and 4 where Dallas Clark made that beautiful catch for 22 yds is a testament to that. I just watched my DVR of the game (I missed the second half) and if we didn't have that 21 point onslaught of near perfect offense we had a great shot. Too bad we wasted B Marsh's record day, but I like how we match up against the Colts more now than I have in previous years. The short yardage 1st down attempts need to go to Hillis or maybe short slant passes though! :lol:

It sucks that we couldn't capitalize on our opportunities, but thats as much a credit to the Colts Defense as it is a concern of the Broncos offense. It is what it is.

No one expected us to win, but after spotting them 21 we went toe to toe for a while. I'm proud of my team, and am looking forward to playing the Raiders next week. It will be nice to play against a mortal QB for once!

Bozo Jr.
12-13-2009, 09:12 PM
I don't agree with one word uttered in this post

And I don't agree with one word of your post either....so there!

Mike
12-13-2009, 09:22 PM

Offensive playcalling left a lot to be desire today. The defense had a rough start, but I think the offensive side of coaching let the team down today.

The Glue Factory
12-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Offensive playcalling left a lot to be desire today. The defense had a rough start, but I think the offensive side of coaching let the team down today.

I think offensive execution had a lot to be desired as well. :tsk:

Dortoh
12-14-2009, 11:16 AM
I have to admit I enjoyed watching this loss more then any I can remember. We went into Indy and had a chance to win. This team "could" make some noise in the playoffs but either way a much better team then the past few years.

I'm excited about the future as this team is heading in the right direction.

CoachChaz
12-14-2009, 11:22 AM
I have to admit I enjoyed watching this loss more then any I can remember. We went into Indy and had a chance to win. This team "could" make some noise in the playoffs but either way a much better team then the past few years.

Welcome to the sunny side

pnbronco
12-14-2009, 12:20 PM

Thanks Dortoh and Coach, I feel the same way. No one likes to lose but I listen to so much radio in pre-season and the experts kept saying he needs to win 6 games to be headed in the right direction, 8 would be a miracle. So we have 3 games left to play and have won 8 so far.

I can not remember a off/pre season so nasty in my life, it was just brutal. Coach took a bunch of players and have turned them into a team. There is still a lot of work to be done but everyone in Dove knows that.

So Dort......:cool: