PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Pats fans now

OB
02-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I was just wondering how you all like your crow - We can, bake it, fry it, grill it or make crow salad sandwiches for ya...

Which would you prefer :D

MOtorboat
02-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

WTE
02-04-2008, 12:49 PM
I was just wondering how you all like your crow - We can, bake it, fry it, grill it or make crow salad sandwiches for ya...

Which would you prefer :D

Why would a Donks fan be serving any crow? Your team didn't even make the playoffs two years in a row.

You must have plenty of leftover crow that you're looking to get rid of.

slim
02-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Why would a Donks fan be serving any crow? Your team didn't even make the playoffs two years in a row.

Funny what happens when you are not able to tape the other teams walk-through.

BOSSHOGG30
02-04-2008, 01:06 PM
They are looking for a new coach for next year.

OB
02-04-2008, 01:11 PM

Hey I can serve you crow cause all you pats fans were talkin so much crap about how you were going to blow the giants out of the water - and since there arent many giants fans here - I figure i would help the brothers out - cause there sure is an awful lot to serve

I can videotape how I prepare it :D