PDA

View Full Version : no thuds either way....

Gamechanger
12-13-2009, 04:09 PM
great game

congrats to B. Marsh, his record and his future payday

see you guys in the playoffs :salute:

LordTrychon
12-13-2009, 04:13 PM
That game was just kind of... odd.

Grats on the win, the record win streak (regular season), and homefield. :salute:

broncobryce
12-13-2009, 04:35 PM
I feel okay about this loss. Usually I am punching the couch, throwing shit, but today I actually didn't break anything. We hung with the best team in the league in a season where everyone had us being complete shit.

Northman
12-13-2009, 04:39 PM
I feel okay about this loss. Usually I am punching the couch, throwing shit, but today I actually didn't break anything. We hung with the best team in the league in a season where everyone had us being complete shit.

Its amazing how many people (even fans on here) were saying we wouldnt win more than 4 games and finish dead last in the division. Im enjoying the shit out of this season so far. I feel like my team has "attitude" again for once.

slim
12-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Three turnovers and we can only covert that into 3 points?

We didn't deserve to win.

Of course, the Colts are the best team in the league...so I guess that also = we didn't deserve to win.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Its amazing how many people (even fans on here) were saying we wouldnt win more than 4 games and finish dead last in the division. Im enjoying the shit out of this season so far. I feel like my team has "attitude" again for once.

Just like every season I predicted 19-0 for this year, you gotta believe.

Overtime
12-13-2009, 05:44 PM
would have been nice if our D had showed up in the 1st and 4th quarter. we might have won.

instead they chose to show up for the 2nd and 3rd, and that was all she wrote.

shank
12-13-2009, 05:48 PM
would have been nice if our D had showed up in the 1st and 4th quarter. we might have won.

our defense got 3 turnovers and kept peyton's offense to their season average for scoring...

what more can you ask?

maybe if the offense would have shown up in quarters 1 and 3, instead of dropping a couple of goose-eggs, we would have come home with a W.

slim
12-13-2009, 05:54 PM
our defense got 3 turnovers and kept peyton's offense to their season average for scoring...

what more can you ask?

maybe if the offense would have shown up in quarters 1 and 3, instead of dropping a couple of goose-eggs, we would have come home with a W.

It was a team loss.

Better team won.

EOS (end of story).

Gamechanger
12-13-2009, 06:25 PM

no, your defense kept you guys in the game

Overtime
12-13-2009, 07:29 PM

what more can you ask?

i ask that our defense show up for all 4 ******* quarters...not just 2 quarters.

that's what I ask. as a fan I expect to see them play and give effort for 4 quarters. not 2.

frauschieze
12-13-2009, 07:42 PM
i ask that our defense show up for all 4 ******* quarters...not just 2 quarters.

that's what I ask. as a fan I expect to see them play and give effort for 4 quarters. not 2.

Defense was there for the first quarter; it just wasn't even remotely productive. Our 4-2-5 scheme did not work. AT ALL. Once we ditched that and went back to our normal 3-4 front, we were back in the game.

We could have won that game but we did get beat by a better team. I don't feel bad about this loss at all.

Overtime
12-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Defense was there for the first quarter; it just wasn't even remotely productive. Our 4-2-5 scheme did not work. AT ALL. Once we ditched that and went back to our normal 3-4 front, we were back in the game.

We could have won that game but we did get beat by a better team. I don't feel bad about this loss at all.

that's what Im saying...woulda been nice had they showed up in the 1st quarter, and they showed up in the 2nd part of the 4th quarter. we needed one stop on the Colts final drive, and couldn't get it. :mad:

shank
12-13-2009, 07:57 PM

the offense did the same thing... why do they get a pass?

all said and done, the defense still forced 3 turnovers.

through a whole game i'd say 3 defensive turnovers against peyton manning is a better day than 16 offensive points.

frauschieze
12-13-2009, 08:06 PM
that's what Im saying...woulda been nice had they showed up in the 1st quarter, and they showed up in the 2nd part of the 4th quarter. we needed one stop on the Colts final drive, and couldn't get it. :mad:

Scheme in the first half didn't allow the D to really show up. That's what I'm saying. If the scheme doesn't work, doesn't matter how well it's executed. That is not the players fault, but the coaches.

If you're intimating that it is a coaching issue, then I agree, but I read your post to mean it was a player issue.