PDA

View Full Version : Did WYB not send an email to anyone this week?

Hoshdude7
12-13-2009, 12:54 PM
WatchYourBroncos never sent me a message, did anyone else get one? I need a link to watch the game!!!

weazel
12-13-2009, 01:32 PM
this may give you some insight...

http://watchthedenverbroncos.wordpress.com/

Time to Take a Bow: Shutting Down the Site
Posted September 19, 2009 by tstringe
Categories: Uncategorized
Well guys, I’m really sorry. I have chosen to shut down the site for the sake of my own safety.

It sucks. I loved having the site and knowing that a guy in France could watch his favorite NFL team because I showed him how. OR even that the average Joe like me who didn’t want to pay for NFL Ticket had a way to watch the games.

I have been contacted by Broncos staff and they have advised me to shut down my site. I would hate to get into legal trouble with the NFL as I would probably be screwed. So as much as I love running this site, I love myself more.

Those of you who gave donations, I will gladly return. Please send me an email about it.

Now some good news.

If you send me an email at watchyourbroncos@yahoo.com, I will add you to my address book and we will share our links privately.

I hope that makes it a little better.

I also want you to know that I was doing nothing but showing you where to go. I just took other people’s streams and added a chatbox next to them. You can do this on your own, it just won’t be as easy.

Here are some sites I recommend for finding games:

homertv.net
atdhe.net
channelsurfing.net
aswenton.blogspot.com
justin.tv
ustream.com
veetle.com

I want to apologize and say thanks because I had a great time doing this for people.

Don’t forget to send me an email!

Taylor.

Reidman
12-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah he did...at least I got one....but link isn't working.

I have a confirmed link if you need...Pm me..