PDA

View Full Version : Bolts site

arapaho2
08-28-2007, 09:47 AM
http://forums.chargers.com/

well haveing been rudely banned from broncomania for a while i statrted going to the old dolt site i was registered at. i forgot how these guys were
i was finally banned last night, my longest tenure there:D...they cannot take any other opinion other then the bolts will win it all, i was constantly bombbarded with names like "pathetic retard"...yet tell one of the "chop blocking chiggenshyt bronco linemen" type guys to just pull up his panties and quit sniveling...and i get warned and finaly banned. its a pathetic site, full of koolaid drinkers, with very few fans from other teams

i believe i saw one other bronco fan a couple times, one chief girl, no raiders and the complimentery patsy ..........the rest is just bolt fans smacking other teams with no body being able to return fire

a defeinate no go show...on a scale of 1-10 one being the lowest..i give it a 2

rant over

TXBRONC
08-28-2007, 09:53 AM

well haveing been rudely banned from broncomania for a while i statrted going to the old dolt site i was registered at. i forgot how these guys were
i was finally banned last night, my longest tenure there:D...they cannot take any other opinion other then the bolts will win it all, i was constantly bombbarded with names like "pathetic retard"...yet tell one of the "chop blocking chiggenshyt bronco linemen" type guys to just pull up his panties and quit sniveling...and i get warned and finaly banned. its a pathetic site, full of koolaid drinkers, with very few fans from other teams

i believe i saw one other bronco fan a couple times, one chief girl, no raiders and the complimentery patsy ..........the rest is just bolt fans smacking other teams with no body being able to return fire

rant over

Well Arapaho we're centainly glad to have you here.

arapaho2
08-28-2007, 10:15 AM
Well Arapaho we're centainly glad to have you here.

it feels like home!!! a noob all over again

arapaho2
08-28-2007, 12:12 PM
i guess what got me banned was i posted that merriman sack dance thing...my message said i was just looking to cause trouble...even though i stayed in smack..oh well

Lonestar
08-28-2007, 02:12 PM

rant over

Have you tried scope?:D

sanluis
08-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Funny, I have never been banned. I guess I will just have to try harder! :D

WTE
08-28-2007, 04:28 PM

i forgot how these guys were
i was finally banned last night, my longest tenure there:D...they cannot take any other opinion other then the bolts will win it all

I hear you rap. After the Patriots beat SD in the playoffs the mods disabled the accounts for all Patriots fans in one giant swoop because they didn't like us saying LT and Rivers were crybabies.

They are the biggest bunch of cowards I know.

arapaho2
08-28-2007, 05:24 PM
I hear you rap. After the Patriots beat SD in the playoffs the mods disabled the accounts for all Patriots fans in one giant swoop because they didn't like us saying LT and Rivers were crybabies.

ye i know...its pathetic...you know thats what smack is supposed to be, rival fans haveing a little goodnatured fun..but there its not allowed, you can barely defend your team not alone post a topic on the bolts

arapaho2
08-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Have you tried scope?:D

hey now!!!

KCL
08-29-2007, 11:03 PM
sounds boring if all they do is smack with each other...

whats the use of having a smack forum if their gonna ban other

teams fans....:rolleyes:

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 11:05 PM

Or smack with each other and get banned for it. ERRRR that was another board I was thinking of.

:cool::cool:

arapaho2
08-29-2007, 11:13 PM

its not that they smack each other, more like they all smack other teams but dont allow those teams fans to defend it without a constant barrage of insults, i only started two threads there, one was the one from espn insiders saying broncos poised to take over west...and had over twenty pages of ridicule and name calling, yet if i did the same, instant warning...the other was the merimen sack dance from the onion, that got me banned instantly

that and me aurguening that they seemed like all bandwagon fans,, i was registered since 04 and had all kinds of noobs calling me a troll and crap, was accually fun getting under thier skin, but the bandwagon thing hurt them alot..truth hurts i guess

KCL
08-29-2007, 11:19 PM
its not that they smack each other, more like they all smack other teams but dont allow those teams fans to defend it without a constant barrage of insults, i only started two threads there, one was the one from espn insiders saying broncos poised to take over west...and had over twenty pages of ridicule and name calling, yet if i did the same, instant warning...the other was the merimen sack dance from the onion, that got me banned instantly

that and me aurguening that they seemed like all bandwagon fans,, i was registered since 04 and had all kinds of noobs calling me a troll and crap, was accually fun getting under thier skin, but the bandwagon thing hurt them alot..truth hurts i guess

well thats what I meant about them smaking...with each other about
other teams...sounds boring!

Reidman
08-29-2007, 11:23 PM

This made me laugh.

So rather than brave the storm, they shut off all talk from opposing fans. Great site.

arapaho2
08-30-2007, 09:35 AM
well thats what I meant about them smaking...with each other about
other teams...sounds boring!

well i tried to pick it up...but alas, they jst dont care for any other fans questioning thier glorious upcomeing season...yet it wasnt so much me smackingthe dolts, but defending my views on the afc

typical situation(not accuall)

dolt: all you bronco fans wanna live in the past, but we have the best record in the last 3 years
me: great whats that got you?...and isnt two and three years ago the PAST?

dolt: well even your past isnt as good as the bolts...we have won the afc west eleven time broncos only 9 times

me: just shows how really pathetic your team is...eleven divisional titles, yet only one afcCG win?...look at broncos 9 divisional titles,,,, 6 afc championships, 2 superbowls

dolt : well nobody cares about the past but doncos
me: you brought it up

dolt: well we still have the best record over the last 3 years
me: you want a brownie button? you know most teams look at long term success of a team...you may have the best record in the last three years, but have the absalute worst afc west record all time...and although you may be good at the moment, we all know that soon you will sink back to your rightfull position in the celler

dolt: your a troll and we should ban you

Devilspawn
08-31-2007, 08:35 PM
I am there as Vengeance, Inc. and I am trying hard to stay civil, but I have seen some of the worst smack ever ever over there. Most of them remind me of 10 year olds. Dumb 10 year olds.

They have a thread for _______ sucks, which is fine, but all they do is post "Raiders suck" or "Donkeys suck" like it's therapy.

They have a large number of smart football fans and you can EASILY tell them apart, but they are overshadowed by the morons. I find it funny how they talk about Broncos fans diving into the past when Raiders fans do it as well. Why? Because we can. One of their mods uses his power like a retarded deputy with a shiny new (bubblegum machine) badge. The Raiders site banned 97% of the Chargers fans on Sept 12 of last year, so the Dolts are not alone.

This site is 100xs better: http://ozoneandshadow.com/forums/

It's a chargers forum but the fans there are very cool. They themselves know the situation with the regular dolt forum and created O&S because of that. The only problem is that the site goes down about three times a week and it is slow developing but other than that, it's cool.

Simple Jaded
08-31-2007, 09:09 PM
"Chargers" and "Whiny" is the prevailing theme here, the fans take after their team.

It's fairly common, actually! Take the Broncos, for example, where us Broncos fans are smart and incredibly good looking, ChargerFans are whiny and most likely cheating at something at this very moment :D.....

ThunderGirl
09-02-2007, 08:45 PM
I think the longest time I was ever a member of the Chargers board was 2 days. I registered a total of 4 times. The last time, they hated my sig and kept taking it off, I put it back on 5 times and after the fifth they banned me. My shortest tenure was seriously like 20 minutes! I defended our beloved Broncos and was banned immediatly. My husband was banned after seriously like 3 minutes. He said something about Merriman and was banned as a troll on the spot.

They wanna dish it out, but refuse to take it!:confused:

Simple Jaded
09-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Getting banned is harder than I thought it'd be....

ThunderGirl
09-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Getting banned is harder than I thought it'd be....

Are you trying to get banned on the Chargers board?

Simple Jaded
09-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Are you trying to get banned on the Chargers board?

I wouldn't say I'm trying to get banned. I'm just trying to see if these guys are that thin skinned.

I'm not breaking any rules, but I'm having a lot of fun rubbing their nose in their own hypocricy.....

Devilspawn
09-02-2007, 11:38 PM
I wouldn't say I'm trying to get banned. I'm just trying to see if these guys are that thin skinned.

I'm not breaking any rules, but I'm having a lot of fun rubbing their nose in their own hypocricy.....
Who are you? I'd like to see the events unfold.

Simple Jaded
09-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Who are you? I'd like to see the events unfold.

---Crash---

Hey, DS, note that I stole your idea for a profile and put "(Huge) Member"....somebody on their site changed it to "(Miniature) Member"....AND spelled "Miniature" wrong!!

Devilspawn
09-03-2007, 12:11 AM
---Crash---

Hey, DS, note that I stole your idea for a profile and put "(Huge) Member"....somebody on their site changed it to "(Miniature) Member"....AND spelled "Miniature" wrong!!
HAHAHAA! They banned the avatar and sig I have over here. The mods over there are a circle jerk of jerks moderating a jerkless circle of jerks.

Simple Jaded
09-03-2007, 12:18 AM
HAHAHAA! They banned the avatar and sig I have over here. The mods over there are a circle jerk of jerks moderating a jerkless circle of jerks.

"Just trying to disrupt the forum"

8:24 to 11:16...It took almost 3 hours! And I didn't break one single rule. Not one!

I did get into it with one guy, but he started it....I went in there with legitimate opinions!

Troll my a$$.....

Simple Jaded
09-03-2007, 12:22 AM
They had a thread about Wade Wilson getting suspended for steroids.....I chimed in with: "Looks like the Chargers have found their next head coach"....They deleted the post and I opologized...

Devilspawn
09-03-2007, 12:27 AM
They had a thread about Wade Wilson getting suspended for steroids.....I chimed in with: "Looks like the Chargers have found their next head coach"....They deleted the post and I opologized...
*snicker* That was pretty funny!

I'm reading the thread now. It's the Rodney Harrison one?

Simple Jaded
09-03-2007, 12:43 AM
*snicker* That was pretty funny!

I'm reading the thread now. It's the Rodney Harrison one?

Yep! I'd just go to my profile and click on "all posts by ---Crash---" and start at the beginning.

Tell me if I crossed the line anywhere.

I have to say I actually liked the dude I got into it with, it's too bad they are so trigger happy.

They banned me for whatever reason, but their members were allowed to insult me at will.....

KCL
09-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Damn they are that quick to ban other teams fans?:confused:

KCL
09-03-2007, 12:59 AM
They ARE really really bad...

I checked out Link's posts... Those guys hurled just as many insults if not more...

thats ridiculous....:rolleyes:

rcsodak
09-03-2007, 01:34 AM
thats ridiculous....:rolleyes:

no.....

...typical.

Left-coasters are just that way.:ahhhhh:

Simple Jaded
09-03-2007, 01:35 AM
They ARE really really bad...

I checked out Link's posts... Those guys hurled just as many insults if not more...

Did you think I crossed the line anywhere or was that the same ol Redassed Link/Stnzed I am normally?

KCL
09-03-2007, 01:39 AM
I have checked out their MB but never registered....

broncosfanscott
09-03-2007, 01:40 AM

rant over

I can honestly say I am not surprised. I deal with a couple of Charger fans at work who are the same way and can't get an honest conversation out of either of them. I mean in one thread in the talk smack forum all they say is "_____ suck." Simply insane.

Stay over here........it's sooo much better.

Simple Jaded
09-03-2007, 01:43 AM
I can honestly say I am not surprised. I deal with a couple of Charger fans at work who are the same way and can't get an honest conversation out of either of them. I mean in one thread in the talk smack forum all they say is "_____ suck." Simply insane.

Stay over here........it's sooo much better.

They have 3 seperate "Broncos suck" threads.....

KCL
09-03-2007, 01:48 AM

From what I remember and its been awhile since I have viewed their board

they had a thread for all 3 other AFCW teams that said the official

Raiders Chiefs and Broncos suck thread...:rolleyes:

Devilspawn
09-03-2007, 02:03 AM
One thing I noticed is that you HAVE to proof read what you type or they will spell check every single think you post. Then they'll highlight the misspelt word and use that as their target for the next few pages. Then to make themselves feel better, they'll take a few words out of your quote, to misquote you. Like this.

The Chargers can't win a playoff game, but if you feel that your team is going to win with Norv Turner, then I really admire you.
They come back with:

I really admire you
At least you have your priorities straight. http://forums.chargers.com/images/smilies/whoo.gif

They ALL do that. It's as if the 23000 members are the same 12 year old kid. But like I said before, a lot of them are cool, but they are overrun by morons.

The guys Link got into a fight with though, they are cool. It's the mods in this case. But honestly, last year at this time I got into it with a guy over there. We were throwing insults at each other back and forth, and I THINK they banned HIM for a week, but they only warned me.

I think last years playoff lost has given these mods an itchy trigger finger.

rcsodak
09-03-2007, 02:10 AM

rant over

are you BigIndian over there?

rcsodak
09-03-2007, 02:13 AM
One thing I noticed is that you HAVE to proof read what you type or they will spell check every single think you post. Then they'll highlight the misspelt word and use that as their target for the next few pages. Then to make themselves feel better, they'll take a few words out of your quote, to misquote you. Like this.

They come back with:

At least you have your priorities straight. http://forums.chargers.com/images/smilies/whoo.gif

They ALL do that. It's as if the 23000 members are the same 12 year old kid. But like I said before, a lot of them are cool, but they are overrun by morons.

The guys Link got into a fight with though, they are cool. It's the mods in this case. But honestly, last year at this time I got into it with a guy over there. We were throwing insults at each other back and forth, and I THINK they banned HIM for a week, but they only warned me.

I just signed up over there....and dropped a couple bombs.

And as for the 'spellcheck'....

...they'd best double check their own rants, firstly......:rolleyes:

I think imbeciles reside there....

broncosfanscott
09-03-2007, 02:29 AM

I know. Is that all they can come up with? If so, that's sad.

Simple Jaded
09-03-2007, 03:14 AM

They come back with:

Yeah, I actually had fun going at it with o-line, he has a sense of humor! My favorite was the guy that thinks the NFL "gave" those championships to the Patriots because that's what the USA needed. :D

I didn't think they'd ban me to tell you the truth.

Everything seemed normal, though they really are sensitive about their problems with steroids.

I did bring up their poor spelling, and actually misspelled 'debt' myself, and when I said I'd admit to being a hyporcrite if he did too he wouldn't take the bait.

I guess they just don't consider an objective opinion to be within the coc.....

Devilspawn
09-03-2007, 10:24 PM
I'll probably get banned but who cares. The morons outweight the intelligent football fans a plenty.

BroncoWave
09-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Look at this gem I pulled from the thread stating the rules against trolling...

"If you as an opposing fan make nonsensical, repetetive or purposefully aggravating arguments that are contrary to having a discussion and force our fans to break message board rules in order to argue with you, you are being a troll."

That is some funny stuff! :laugh:

BroncoWave
09-03-2007, 11:35 PM
So far almost every post I have made on there has been moved to the "broncos suck" thread. Those guys are too funny.

KCL
09-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Look at this gem I pulled from the thread stating the rules against trolling...

"If you as an opposing fan make nonsensical, repetetive or purposefully aggravating arguments that are contrary to having a discussion and force our fans to break message board rules in order to argue with you, you are being a troll."

That is some funny stuff! :laugh:

thats funny...so I guess their fans break the rules and become trolls..:confused:

arapaho2
09-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Oh man you got banned? :laugh:

Yeah I know what that's like fighting off like 20 people. From what I saw you were doing well. I just don't have the time to really do that right now myself.

I can't believe you got banned, that's freaking lame.

apparently merriman topics are off limits, as is calling them bandwagoneers

arapaho2
09-04-2007, 10:16 AM

They come back with:

yep that was there big defense against me...critisize my spelling , over and over and over...never aurgue a footbaoll related post,,,just pick apart the spelling and grammer as if that was some sort of big smack...well to them it is i guess

arapaho2
09-04-2007, 10:18 AM
are you BigIndian over there?

was is the term..as the merriman sack dance thread got me banned for a year

RunYouOver
09-04-2007, 11:18 AM

:laugh:

Talk about pathetic!

Hey WTE, good to have you here...

Devilspawn
09-04-2007, 12:07 PM
was is the term..as the merriman sack dance thread got me banned for a year

lol I was wondering who Big Indian was yet the answer was staring me in the face the whole time.

ThunderGirl
09-04-2007, 12:35 PM
"Just trying to disrupt the forum"

8:24 to 11:16...It took almost 3 hours! And I didn't break one single rule. Not one!

I did get into it with one guy, but he started it....I went in there with legitimate opinions!

Troll my a$$.....

I have seen that message and I followed all the rules too! Duh they are so dumb!

rcsodak
09-04-2007, 10:08 PM
well, I'm doing my best to back up baileythebest.....

....i'll prolly get banned too.... :D

Simple Jaded
09-04-2007, 10:15 PM

:D I got banned for a stinkin month!!!!

cpr940
09-04-2007, 10:18 PM
I'd like to see some of these threads. Is it that one sided?

Cut n paste?

This is why this site, and the official forums to a lesser extent, are cool.

You basically have to try REALLY REALLY hard to get banned as an opposing team member. Like "profanity, porn, and threats of violence" hard.

BroncoWave
09-04-2007, 10:29 PM

What's your username on there?

Skinny
09-04-2007, 10:46 PM
What's your username on there?Mine is now Sandy Eggo! :D

BroncoWave
09-04-2007, 10:55 PM
I sent one of their mods a PM expressing my disagreements with some of their policy and they haven't had the balls to respond. I would expect noting less though.

arapaho2
09-05-2007, 09:37 AM
:D I got banned for a stinkin month!!!!

i musta really pissed them off...i got banned for a year:first:

Devilspawn
09-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Well take it from someone who joined there and here at around the same time. I've met friends here, members who I smacked with in the beginning but also had discussions with. from that site, I am getting friendly with those at the Ozone and Shadows site who are also members over there. Poeple pretty much see me the same way on these sites, but the Chargers have an inferiority complex that makes them chant "_____ sucks" just to make themselves feel better. If you stay a while, you can easily pull the good members to the side, but at first glance, 95% of them are from the same mold. I didn't get that impression here. But to put things in perspective, you're all still donkey loving doofuses that must be stomped to the ground. :wave: even if it "pains" me to do so. :D