PDA

View Full Version : Start Kranking Up The Excuse Machine!!!

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Here you go PAT fan.... this thread is dedicated to you....

Whats first?

krank it up, krank it up

(FYI, i know how to spell crank)

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Here you go PAT fan.... this thread is dedicated to you....

Whats first?

krank it up, krank it up

(FYI, i know how to spell crank)

They have no excuse. They got out played, out worked, out game planned...:laugh:, and were just over matched.

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 11:16 PM
show me a pat fan

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 11:17 PM
show me a pat fan

THey are all hiding and leaving early like their head coach. Great leader.

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 11:19 PM
THey are all hiding and leaving early like their head coach. Great leader.

hey man.... thats not an excuse... this is for cranking up the excuse machine... Were not ripping the loser, lying, cheating, annoying, patriots in THIS thread buddy!!!

Bronco4ever
02-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Tom Brady didn't wear his lucky tighty whities for the game. He opted for the cuter red man thong look.

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 11:21 PM
hey man.... thats not an excuse... this is for cranking up the excuse machine... Were not ripping the loser, lying, cheating, annoying, patriots in THIS thread buddy!!!

Oh sorry...

Umm...how about..."We just can't beat those Mannings" :laugh:

The Mannings have the Pats number the same way we do.

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Tom Brady didn't wear his lucky tighty whities for the game. He opted for the cuter red man thong look.

OH oh Oh...I got one better....

Giselle was at the game in her pink Tom Brady jersey...thats why the Pats lost.

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 11:22 PM
honestly

Brady has gotten so much super model vagina in the past 2 weeks he forgot how to play football

it was great watching him continually hit the ground

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 11:23 PM
she'll be blowin him later tonight.... thats for sure

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 11:26 PM
http://www.wbcn.com/

Listening to the postgame show from Boston.

I am sure I will hear some good excuses here..:rolleyes:

dogfish
02-03-2008, 11:29 PM

and here i thought it was bellyache opting for the "festive" red hoodie instead of his traditional grey-- still cut the sleeves off it, though. . . . :laugh:

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 11:31 PM
and here i thought it was bellyache opting for the "festive" red hoodie instead of his traditional grey-- still cut the sleeves off it, though. . . . :laugh:

:rofl:

I said to myself before the game that they were going to lose because of the red hoodie.

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 11:33 PM
KEEP KRANKIN!!!

BeefStew25
02-03-2008, 11:34 PM
:rofl:

I said to myself before the game that they were going to lose because of the red hoodie.

It was a fake hoodie...that was the problem. A short sleeve hoodie is not really a hoodie.

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 11:36 PM
It was a fake hoodie...that was the problem. A short sleeve hoodie is not really a hoodie.

i think we need some visual evidence beef...... could u dig this up for the loser pat fans?

BeefStew25
02-03-2008, 11:37 PM
i think we need some visual evidence beef...... could u dig this up for the loser pat fans?

Here you are. What really does the hood do?

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/Shopbop/media/images/products/lamba/lamba1045912867/lamba1045912867_201x396.jpg

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 11:49 PM
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/4859/returnoftheredhoodieih9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bronco4ever
02-03-2008, 11:50 PM
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/4859/returnoftheredhoodieih9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

No sweat pants either. Tisk tisk Bill.

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 11:55 PM
50 touchdown passes - $100

24 Touchdown receptions - $200

16-0 regular season record - $1000

18-1, lose the Super Bowl after being heavily favored - PRICELESS!!!

claymore
02-04-2008, 12:00 AM
I lost allot more respect for Belichick today. What POS in the way he handled the loss. I hope they lose allot more so he can become accustomed to it.

DenverBronkHoes
02-04-2008, 12:04 AM
hes just a dikhead man.... its won him alot of games i think... but it never last. Theres a good chance Belicheck coached his last game for a long time

Day1BroncoFan
02-04-2008, 12:06 AM
It was the high humidity in the stadium. I think little tommy got some sweat from one of those big D line dudes in his eye.

CrazyHorse
02-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Going for it on 4th and long in field goal range. That's the coaches fault.

MileHighWrath
02-04-2008, 10:10 AM

Pure Arrogance, that's what cost them the game.

Dreadnought
02-04-2008, 10:12 AM

That was border line retarded. I couldn't believe what I was watching. The only plausible excuse was if Gostkowski was injured in some way.

BigDaddyBronco
02-04-2008, 10:57 AM
That was border line retarded. I couldn't believe what I was watching. The only plausible excuse was if Gostkowski was injured in some way.
I wonder if they wished they had payed Vinatieri? I really thought it came down to Bellicheck thinking that they would turn it on at any moment. I though they might, but after they continued slamming Brady to the ground I though the Giants had a chance if Eli didn't screw up. I thought it was pretty cool to have brothers as back to back SB winning QB's. Maybe Cutler has a brother?

BeefStew25
02-04-2008, 10:59 AM
I wonder if they wished they had payed Vinatieri? I really thought it came down to Bellicheck thinking that they would turn it on at any moment. I though they might, but after they continued slamming Brady to the ground I though the Giants had a chance if Eli didn't screw up. I thought it was pretty cool to have brothers as back to back SB winning QB's. Maybe Cutler has a brother?

I loved when they cut to Peyton and he was more excited than anyone. What a good football family.

tubby
02-04-2008, 11:08 AM

Holy crap Ceriman! I thought you were dead!

Good to see you. :salute:

BeefStew25
02-04-2008, 11:10 AM

Glad you are here! You have been missed!

Rick
02-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Wow. I go to yahoo.com to see the best rated commercials from the game and it has a section for people to comment on the commercials.

What does some Patsie fan do rather than comment on a commercial...

Hello, my name is JoAnne and I live in Chicago, IL. I just would like to say that the New England Patriots were cheated throughout the entire game by the referees. There were numerous penalties that were not called on the New York Giants and it was very clear to see on the replays. I have never seen a game where there were no penalties called when they were made. I really think that the New England Patriots should have had a better chance or FAIR chance at winning tonight's game. But that's okay, they had a perfect record all season and they will be back next season with avenges. Even though they may have lost the Superbowl game, they still went out of the season on top!!!

Way to get off topic and roll out the excuses Patsie.

DenverBronkHoes
02-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Wow. I go to yahoo.com to see the best rated commercials from the game and it has a section for people to comment on the commercials.

Joann....

go find a muffler and.................. oops

dogfish
02-04-2008, 03:01 PM

i checked out the boston globe's message board last night, and there were a fair number of fans crying about the refs-- i thought it was absolutely hysterical, especially the fan who called it "tyhe worst officiating since our playoff game against the broncos". . . . :lol:

some people are just desperate for any excuse, but clearly NO ONE is buying it. . . the officiating was just fine. . .

in all fairness, i must point out that there were also plenty of pats fans who were willing to say "we got outplayed, congratulations to the giants". . . . of course, there were also some people publicly abandoning the bandwagon-- "those guys didn't show up tonight, i can't root for them anymore after this!" :D :lol:

DenverBronkHoes
02-04-2008, 03:04 PM
i checked out the boston globe's message board last night, and there were a fair number of fans crying about the refs-- i thought it was absolutely hysterical, especially the fan who called it "tyhe worst officiating since our playoff game against the broncos". . . . :lol:

some people are just desperate for any excuse, but clearly NO ONE is buying it. . . the officiating was just fine. . .

in all fairness, i must point out that there were also plenty of pats fans who were willing to say "we got outplayed, congratulations to the giants". . . . of course, there were also some people publicly abandoning the bandwagon-- "those guys didn't show up tonight, i can't root for them anymore after this!" :D :lol:

the hands to the face of Hobbs by Plax was great.... Could have been called... but it wasnt.. and thats fine.... both teams played well... In the end, that Dline of the giants was the difference....

and some crazy catch by some no name guy

BOSSHOGG30
02-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I've heard them all day on ESPN radio. People calling in talking about how Bradshaw never should of had that fumble recovery, that the Giants O-line was holding all game, the refs weren't calling penalties, Tom Brady was bothered by his ankle, the refs were giving the Giants good spots for easier first down conversions and so on.....

I like how no one really mentioned the fact that the Patriots went for it on 4th down when they could of kicked a 47 or 49 yard field goal. If they make that kick, the game goes into overtime, but they didn't so that shoes you how great the Pats coaching staff really is.

MOtorboat
02-04-2008, 03:34 PM
I've heard them all day on ESPN radio. People calling in talking about how Bradshaw never should of had that fumble recovery, that the Giants O-line was holding all game, the refs weren't calling penalties, Tom Brady was bothered by his ankle, the refs were giving the Giants good spots for easier first down conversions and so on.....

I like how no one really mentioned the fact that the Patriots went for it on 4th down when they could of kicked a 47 or 49 yard field goal. If they make that kick, the game goes into overtime, but they didn't so that shoes you how great the Pats coaching staff really is.

You know, I thought the refs did their job. I actually like it when they stay out of it for the most part...let 'em play!

BOSSHOGG30
02-04-2008, 04:02 PM
As long as they are consistent I have no problem either... I think they called a very consistent game.

Bronco Bible
02-06-2008, 07:13 PM
I have seen several Patriot fans post on the boards in the past, where are they now?

DenverBronkHoes
02-06-2008, 07:14 PM
at the supreme courts trying to reverse the superbowl

Day1BroncoFan
02-06-2008, 07:20 PM
I have seen several Patriot fans post on the boards in the past, where are they now?

They are busy kissing their perfect season goodbye. :D

dogfish
02-06-2008, 07:20 PM
at the supreme courts trying to reverse the superbowl

http://boards.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bc-patriots&tid=17583

:D