PDA

View Full Version : 18-1 ain't bad.

sneakers
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
The worst thing about this loss was the way in which the Patriots showed how classless they were. Best demonstrated by their leader Belicheat, who left before the game was even over...what a jackass!

Watchthemiddle
02-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Crime don't pay.

Bozo Jr.
02-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Oh that one loss is sooo sweet! A great win by the Giants and a great way to start 2008! :dancing:

BANJOPICKER1
02-03-2008, 10:38 PM
18 and 1 is not perfection...LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

UnderArmour
02-03-2008, 10:49 PM
He congratulated Coughlin and left. What did you want him to do? Bake them cookies?

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 10:53 PM
hes a pompous buttface regardless...

good for the giants... i hate the pats and im glad i dont have to hear the Pat fans for a year

Bronco4ever
02-03-2008, 10:53 PM
He congratulated Coughlin and left. What did you want him to do? Bake them cookies?

Well, preferably just not like a big douchey cry baby. That's pretty hard for Tom, Bill, and Co. to do. I think they will pass on the cookies though. The Giants ate Brady for dinner tonight.

MOtorboat
02-03-2008, 10:54 PM
The new international sign for choking:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TRND/FP4115~New-England-Patriots-Posters.jpg

BeefStew25
02-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Head coach leaving before the gun....sour grapes....

The crap storm is only beginning. Paging Mr. Walsh...paging Mr. Walsh....

MOtorboat
02-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Head coach leaving before the gun....sour grapes....

The crap storm is only beginning. Paging Mr. Walsh...paging Mr. Walsh....

Curious reminder of the antics of his top wide receiver...

DenverBronkHoes
02-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Curious reminder of the antics of his top wide receiver...

too bad Belli Boy didnt pull the ol' "fake moon" after the game

Bronco4ever
02-03-2008, 11:16 PM
too bad Belli Boy didnt pull the ol' "fake moon" after the game

I would respect him a lot more if he pulled out the "fake moon". Atleast it would be pretty funny.

Day1BroncoFan
02-04-2008, 12:08 AM

Just wait until the game is actually over is all.

BroncoBJ
02-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Why isn't it 18-1*? :coffee:

If they went 19-0 it be 19-0*
So it should be 18-1* :salute:

Bronco9798
02-04-2008, 12:20 AM
It doesn't matter now, they lost and we laughed. A good laugh is better than an *

Stand Ablaze
02-04-2008, 12:36 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/fy298j.png

It ain't bad at all.

:elefant::elefant:

DenverBronkHoes
02-04-2008, 12:41 AM

It ain't bad at all.

1 of the few pats i actually like

MileHighWrath
02-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Nobody ever remembers who loses a Superbowl ... until now. Giants will be known as the team that beat perfection.

sneakers
02-04-2008, 01:23 AM
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2008-02/35194356.jpg
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2008-02/35194221.jpg
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2008-02/35190683.jpg

Day1BroncoFan
02-04-2008, 01:27 AM
Thank you NE for beating the chargers. Thank you NY for beating the patsies. :elefant:

It's past my bedtime. Good night!

Kapaibro
02-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Wow, and after they paid all that money to trademark 19-0!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Thank you Eli and the Giants!

BroncoBJ
02-04-2008, 02:45 AM
I think the best part of them losing is seeing all the happy Bronco fans.
I love seeing Bronco fans happy although a lot of them have to much hate :lol:

And it will also be funny to talk trash to all these Patsie fans.
That never gets old

In-com-plete
02-04-2008, 10:17 AM
https://71780.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Article/Index/article/18-1-Red-T-shirt-2712967

Kapaibro
02-04-2008, 10:23 AM
http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/denver/drew/archives/blogfest15-copy.gif

Broncolingus
02-04-2008, 02:16 PM
No it is not...still a helluva accomplishment.

They did, though, still need that Championship to make it 'complete.'

MileHighWrath
02-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Prior to the game the discussion was: is this pats team the greatest ever?

Well, if you don't win the superbowl the answer is very clear: NO

Not the greatest ever, not the greatest of the decade, not even the best THIS YEAR. You can not be one of the best ever if someone else wins the SB.

PERIOD.

broncosfanscott
02-04-2008, 09:25 PM
They will now be known as the worst 18-1 team ever.

Bill I am a sore loser Belichick.

SmilinAssasSin27
02-04-2008, 09:57 PM

It ain't bad at all.

With any luck he's wearing a Bronco uni next year. Pats have a $6mil option on him and I don't see them picking it up. I'd love to have him in Denver w/ the Brandons.

SmilinAssasSin27
02-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Bill B is a douche. The official clearly told him the game wasn't over and he pushed right thru him like the toddler that he is. F him. All is well when he's winning. He gets an L and turns into a brat.

broncosfanscott
02-05-2008, 11:31 PM
http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p4500387dt.jpg

sneakers
02-06-2008, 02:34 AM
http://www.sportaphile.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/cheatiesne9.jpg

Hobe
02-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Pats fans have been pretty obnoxious the last few years. This should quiet them a little. I’m glad the Pats fell because of the cheating. They should have been in the play-off because of it. But then they tried to give marryman the defensive player of the year last year when he was cheating. The NFL is in too much of a hurry to cover up there little mistakes….:rolleyes:

Npba900
02-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Patriots jinxed themselves by going undefeated in the regular season. Had NE lost one or two of the 3 close games, NE would have won the SB instead of NY.

Let the 72 Dolphins have their inflated over rated undeated season. Ya got these old geezer's poping champagin bottles toasting the loosers whenever a team gets threatens an archiac record set 35 years ago and under different rules and under non salary cap and free agency laws. Afterall, the Dolphins played several teams that had a 500 or less than 500 record and played two less games any way!!!

NorthernLights
02-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Patriots jinxed themselves by going undefeated in the regular season. Had NE lost one or two of the 3 close games, NE would have won the SB instead of NY.

Let the 72 Dolphins have their inflated over rated undeated season. Ya got these old geezer's poping champagin bottles toasting the loosers whenever a team gets threatens an archiac record set 35 years ago and under different rules and under non salary cap and free agency laws. Afterall, the Dolphins played several teams that had a 500 or less than 500 record and played two less games any way!!!

I will forgive the spelling errors because it happens to all of us, but free agency laws? I would like to appeal my unrestricted free agent to the supreme court please.

frauschieze
02-15-2008, 08:30 AM
So....I found out what the NY Post is doing with the '18-1' that they copyrighted.....making videos about the Patriots cheating set to Michael Jackson's 'Beat It'.

http://break.com/index/patriots-parody-you-cheated.html

GEM
02-15-2008, 12:59 PM
So....I found out what the NY Post is doing with the '18-1' that they copyrighted.....making videos about the Patriots cheating set to Michael Jackson's 'Beat It'.

http://break.com/index/patriots-parody-you-cheated.html

That one deserves its own thread Cheese! Hilarious! :D

WTE
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
That one deserves its own thread Cheese! Hilarious! :D

The NY Post needs to place asteriks next to the Yankees WS Championships of the late 90's cuz we know half the team was on the Juice.

GEM
02-15-2008, 02:03 PM
The NY Post needs to place asteriks next to the Yankees WS Championships of the late 90's cuz we know half the team was on the Juice.

They can do that....I don't like baseball. :D I wonder if their manager was doin the juice too? From what it looks like the whole game of baseball needs asteriks.

Seems like a bigger deal when a guy is masquerading as a genius, only to be shown to be a spineless slug.

WTE
02-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Seems like a bigger deal when a guy is masquerading as a genius, only to be shown to be a spineless slug.

Who you talkin' about?

GEM
02-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Who you talkin' about?

Belicheat. :D

WTE
02-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Belicheat. :D

You mean the guy who is taking the fall for the rest of the NFL and not disclosing all the spying that has been going on in the NFL for years, including your own Shanny?

Is that the spineless slug you're referring to?

MOtorboat
02-15-2008, 02:51 PM
You mean the guy who is taking the fall for the rest of the NFL and not disclosing all the spying that has been going on in the NFL for years, including your own Shanny?

Proof please.

GEM
02-15-2008, 03:08 PM

Well then maybe I should throw in Stupid.....because if there's all this rampant cheating going on throughout the rest of the NFL....he's the only one that's been caught.

Don't you find it a bit questionable that Gooddell was lobbied into office by your own owner Kraft? Kraft hit up every other owner lobbying for Gooddell. And it just so happens that Gooddell destroys the very tapes that Bellicheat ADMITS to cheating? There are just too many coincidences for it to be brushed under the rug.

GEM
02-15-2008, 03:13 PM
Just to add here....I'm not all excited about the Spygate thing going on. I actually wish it wasn't true. Mostly because it's tarnishing the one and only sport I actually truely love. In any aspect, I don't like the one thing that I do love being questioned. I'm not just a Bronco fan, I am a football fan.

WTE
02-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Proof please.

You supply the proof first of the Patriots taping the Rams walkthrough and I'll give my proof right after.

WTE
02-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Well then maybe I should throw in Stupid.....because if there's all this rampant cheating going on throughout the rest of the NFL....he's the only one that's been caught.

Don't you find it a bit questionable that Gooddell was lobbied into office by your own owner Kraft? Kraft hit up every other owner lobbying for Gooddell. And it just so happens that Gooddell destroys the very tapes that Bellicheat ADMITS to cheating? There are just too many coincidences for it to be brushed under the rug.

If you're implying a cover-up then I agree. I believe the tapes had proof of widespread spying going on in the league and he had the tapes and notes destroyed before anybody found out.

It's my understanding that Goodell didn't even see the tapes and notes. He sent a couple of his security guys to Foxboro and when they called Goodell to say what they contained he quickly said "destroy them."

Goodell is trying to protect of the integrity of the league and that includes your own organization so you should be thankful that BB and NE is taking the fall.

MOtorboat
02-15-2008, 03:34 PM
You supply the proof first of the Patriots taping the Rams walkthrough and I'll give my proof right after.

LOL, grasping at straws I see.

I'm sorry for you WTE, not only was your team the biggest disappointment in Super Bowl history and your coach a douche bag, but he's also a cheater.

GEM
02-15-2008, 03:42 PM
If you're implying a cover-up then I agree. I believe the tapes had proof of widespread spying going on in the league and he had the tapes and notes destroyed before anybody found out.

It's my understanding that Goodell didn't even see the tapes and notes. He sent a couple of his security guys to Foxboro and when they called Goodell to say what they contained he quickly said "destroy them."

Goodell is trying to protect of the integrity of the league and that includes your own organization so you should be thankful that BB and NE is taking the fall.

That's BS and you know it. At this point you are grasping. Those tapes had every bit of evidence needed to put question marks on all of those SB and all the success since Bill hit NE. What it showed is that this went unchecked by the NFL for this long.

Don't you find it a bit odd that Bill never had success until all the sudden he got to NE. Another COINCIDENCE....right?

WTE
02-15-2008, 04:18 PM
That's BS and you know it. At this point you are grasping. Those tapes had every bit of evidence needed to put question marks on all of those SB and all the success since Bill hit NE. What it showed is that this went unchecked by the NFL for this long.

Don't you find it a bit odd that Bill never had success until all the sudden he got to NE. Another COINCIDENCE....right?

That makes no sense at all.

BB was probably taping in Cleveland. How much sucess did he have there?

How much sucess did BB have with Bledsoe?

The only coincidence that I can see is the emergence of Brady. Just like the only sucess Shanny has had was with TD.

It's you who are grasping little lady.

GEM
02-15-2008, 04:23 PM
That makes no sense at all.

BB was probably taping in Cleveland. How much sucess did he have there?

How much sucess did BB have with Bledsoe?

The only coincidence that I can see is the emergence of Brady. Just like the only sucess Shanny has had was with TD.

It's you who are grasping little lady.

If it helps you to sleep at night to close your eyes to what is painfully obvious to the rest of the world, I can't fault you for that.

Astrass
02-15-2008, 04:54 PM
One of the great superbowl wins / losses. I felt great that day. So awesome. A well deserved loss for the Pats, their organization, and their fans! lol

WTE
02-15-2008, 05:02 PM
One of the great superbowl wins / losses. I felt great that day. So awesome. A well deserved loss for the Pats, their organization, and their fans! lol

How sad that you have to live your football fanhood vicariously through the Giants because your own team is so pitiful.

I guess that makes you a sad little fan.

Escobar
02-15-2008, 05:10 PM
How sad that you have to live your football fanhood vicariously through the Giants because your own team is so pitiful.

hahahahahahh

GEM
02-15-2008, 05:36 PM
hahahahahahh

You shush Browns fan. What....all the sudden your team makes the playoffs and you think you can laugh at us? AT US? :laugh: Kidding! :D

Medford Bronco
02-15-2008, 05:43 PM
You shush Browns fan. What....all the sudden your team makes the playoffs and you think you can laugh at us? AT US? :laugh: Kidding! :D

The Browns did not make the playoffs GEM, they just had a good record this year.

Astrass
02-15-2008, 06:08 PM

It's cool....I know you need to vent. I understand your over inflated ego just burst and you need a release. I'm sure your mother said this to you many many times but I'll say it again.....it's ok to cry. Oh I think I heard a little squeak out of your poop stain sidekick over there......what did he say?

GEM
02-15-2008, 06:43 PM
The Browns did not make the playoffs GEM, they just had a good record this year.

It's good I was just using it in a joke then!! :D :laugh: PHEW!

Watchthemiddle
02-15-2008, 06:49 PM

Maybe they should invest in a video camera.

Astrass
02-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Whoops!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-patrioitssued&prov=ap&type=lgns

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- A lawsuit filed Friday by a former St. Louis Rams player and others seeks millions of dollars in damages from the alleged taping of Rams practices by the New England Patriots before the 2002 Super Bowl.

The Patriots won the game 20-17 in the Superdome.

The $100 million suit, filed on behalf of former Rams player Willie Gary in U.S. District Court in New Orleans, names the Patriots, team owner Robert Kraft and head coach Bill Belichick.

HAHA......

Astrass
02-15-2008, 08:05 PM
More people benefiting from the Pats loss. LOL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3247804&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

MANAGUA, Nicaragua -- The New England Patriots won the Super Bowl and ended the season with a perfect 19-0 record -- at least it looks that way in Nicaragua.

The NFL donated 290 Patriots hats and an equal number of team jerseys trumpeting the slogans "Super Bowl Champions, 19-0" to impoverished children from two small communities in southern Nicaragua.

Thursday's gifts could not change history -- the Patriots lost the Feb. 3 game to the New York Giants 17-14 -- but they made a lot of youngsters in the communities of San Gregorio and Buena Vista very happy, said Miriam Diaz, spokeswoman for the humanitarian organization World Vision, which arranged the donation with the NFL.

"They [Patriots] lost, but the children won," Diaz said.

The only "football" most of the children know is soccer, but they were very enthusiastic about the U.S. version of the game once the rules were explained to them, she said.

"They were very happy to receive the hats and jerseys," Diaz said. "They said they did not expect such a surprise."

Neither did the Patriots.

Timmy!
02-16-2008, 03:55 AM
LOL. Patriots SUCK. That is all.

Day1BroncoFan
02-17-2008, 11:37 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q240/JackLM/Broncos%20Forum/nelsongiants.jpg

Colorado4Life
02-21-2008, 09:57 PM
I actually bet on the Patsies to go 19-0 earlier in the season, I was never so happy in my life to lose a bet. It was the funniest thing, because of their arrogance and abundantly high-self confidence... The Patsies played some good football but they showed their true colors with their elitistic mentality and their feelings that they won the Super Bowl before it was even played. Arrogance that was stomped by a Manning made me laugh even though I have to pay my buddies money from the loss it was entertaining and if you have to lose a bet it better be entertaining.