PDA

View Full Version : What do you fear most about the Colts this week?

broncofaninfla
12-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Ok, besides the obvious in Manning. What do you fear most about the Colts this week?

AlWilsonizKING
12-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Dallas Clark

edit oooops :-)

PEACE!!!

Dirk
12-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Pressure on Orton. If the Colts are able to get to Orton and get him out of rhythm then it will be a long day for the Defense.

broncofaninfla
12-10-2009, 09:13 AM
For me I'm curious to see how good thier OLine is. I think they have only given up 11 sacks all year long. I know a lot of that is Manning's quick release but those cats have to be pretty good in thier own right. If we don't pressure manning, we lose.....

claymore
12-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Im afraid We wont convert 3rd downs. And Im afraid Manning will convert a high percentage of 3rd downs.

Dirk
12-10-2009, 09:36 AM
For me I'm curious to see how good thier OLine is. I think they have only given up 11 sacks all year long. I know a lot of that is Manning's quick release but those cats have to be pretty good in thier own right. If we don't pressure manning, we lose.....

I think if the D gives those "razzle dazzle" type looks like they did against the Giants it may possibly get Manning off his game a little. It's going to take a lot. Peyton is one of the smartest QBs the league has ever seen.

slim
12-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Nothing....screw the colts.

Dr Velcro
12-10-2009, 09:42 AM

Yeah...

The O line is AMAZING. Not to mention that you've got two guys up there (Manning & Saturday)who are experts at spotting where the heat is going to come from. Jeff Saturday is a foundation to Manning's success, IMO. We saw this last year when Jeff was out. Manning would not look as good as he does without Jeff. MARK MY WORDS ON THIS ONE.

However, you guys have a great defense. I'm so impressed with how well it's worked. I doubted it at first & thought that Elvis wouldn't be able to produce as much. I am really pleased to watch him become a REAL stand-out.

You also have Stokley, Marshall, Gaffney....(is Royal ok?).

Not having Stokely on my side of the field is really bittersweet.
I'm so glad to see him thrive. Such a great athlete & a great influence on your other players.

It will be THE game to determine how well you guys are doing with the new program. Also, McDaniels is WELL aware of the Colts & how we do business. This is a trophy game for him, I'm sure.

This is going to be a good match up. I'm excited. I hope you guys bring a good game. Lord knows we need some real competition & I really think you have what it takes to make it one.

Both of these teams play clean. It's going to be a great game.
No crap calls...

Just some good ole fashioned football. Love it. So psyched.

GO COLTS!!!!:salute:

Heh heh heh

BigSarge87
12-10-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm worried my wife might be pregnant again.

Oh yeah, and I'm worried that San Diego will beat the Cowboys.

Dr Velcro
12-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Man....I'm sorry....

I can't wait. It's almost better than Christmas for me to watch these two teams play.

You guys have no idea...if you bring it this week...this will be one of the best games ever.

LT's all freaked-out cuz it's a loss in our home wither way, but no. I don't feel that way at all. If you guys can knock us out in our prime, it'll really say something and FINALLY show these asses that you guys are a team worth talking about. I HATE how you guys get either bashed or avoided. Nobody ever seems to want to give the Broncos any credit. If the Colts win...well...you know...

ALSO....it's the 13th week, being played on the 13th. Kinda cool, huh?

Dr Velcro
12-10-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm worried my wife might be pregnant again.

Oh yeah, and I'm worried that San Diego will beat the Cowboys.

HOLY HELL!

LOL! Are you serious?! And don't you have your hands full already, lol?

sneakers
12-10-2009, 10:14 AM
That the field will be flooded with Payton Manning's tears and the broncos will have to swim into the locker room.

j3phr3y
12-10-2009, 10:33 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/j3phr3y/manning-reindeer-1.gif

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2009, 10:42 AM
I fear the forehead. It should be covered up at all times. :D

dogfish
12-10-2009, 10:59 AM
I fear the forehead. It should be covered up at all times. :D

yea, i'm afraid manning might crush elvis dumervil with his gigantic melon. . . .

jrelway
12-10-2009, 11:00 AM
i fear the soft zone coverages we might play.

claymore
12-10-2009, 11:01 AM
http://pyromaniac.com/teams/images/daily-pill/peyton-dallas-sack-sandwich.png

claymore
12-10-2009, 11:02 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_x8JN0fHzbsY/SLuoMLrr5kI/AAAAAAAAAD4/291DnJUWGbw/s320/ManningPeytonFootball+4+copy.jpg

ikillz0mbies
12-10-2009, 01:31 PM
To answer the question, I worry most about how the Broncos O-Line contain Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis. Those two combine for 20 sacks on the season. With Ryan Harris out, Mathis has a VERY favorable match-up against back-up Tyler Polumbus, who at times has struggled this season. Then on the other side, Dwight Freeney is one of the top defensive ends in the league going up against arguably the best LT in the game, Ryan Clady. As we saw last week, Clady struggled against Tamba Hali. If I recall, Clady has never matched up against Freeney in his career. Protecting Orton's blindside against Freeney will be key if the Broncos want to have a successful passing attack against a very good Colts defense.

Medford Bronco
12-10-2009, 01:32 PM
I fear that they have good wideouts besides Reggie Wayne
Also they have Dallas Clark that poses matchup problems with Lbs.

ikillz0mbies
12-10-2009, 01:39 PM
I fear that they have good wideouts besides Reggie Wayne
Also they have Dallas Clark that poses matchup problems with Lbs.

Austin Collie and Pierre Garcon are talented receivers. They do pose problems against the Broncos secondary, and if Manning is given time, they will have huge games.

Iron Horse72
12-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Manning to Wayne.

topscribe
12-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Nothing....screw the colts.

This.

-----

sanluis
12-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Robert Mathis--- is he hurt? That is my greatest fear! :D

Medford Bronco
12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Robert Mathis--- is he hurt? That is my greatest fear! :D

:lol: you have your own problems this week

This aint KC or Clevland
The Chargers actually play someone on the road as well.

sanluis
12-10-2009, 02:14 PM
:lol: you have your own problems this week

This aint KC or Clevland
The Chargers actually play someone on the road as well.

Well sure!! But it is December and we don't lose in December :D:lol:

Ravage!!!
12-10-2009, 02:14 PM
I fear our offense having to try and keep up with theirs. They have both the running game, and a potent passing game with the best in the NFL passing the ball.

topscribe
12-10-2009, 02:39 PM

That's what they said in Kansas City . . . :nod:

-----

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-10-2009, 03:13 PM
I fear that our gameplan may not be all there, we'll see.

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2009, 03:18 PM

You're jinxed now for sure sanluis. :rockon:

I fear our offense scoring FG's instead of TD's. :fear:

Mephisto
12-10-2009, 03:59 PM
The Colts no-huddle with 1:30 left in the fourth quarter with us up by six.

weazel
12-10-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm afraid of worms Roxanne, I'm afraid of worms...

Ravage!!!
12-10-2009, 05:34 PM
The Colts no-huddle

I think that alone, bothers me

MasterShake
12-10-2009, 06:11 PM
The Colts no-huddle with 1:30 left in the fourth quarter with us up by six.

I remember a few years ago we almost beat them at Invesco and that situation happened.

I'd love to see us with the ball and a 8+ point lead with 1:00 to go, though! :lol:

My biggest fear is our offense not being able to produce 1st downs and points even if we lose. I don't want our Defense getting smoked as the offense goes three and out. That not only hurts their confidence and renewed swagger, but it takes a toll and could tire them out down the stretch.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-10-2009, 06:21 PM
The biggest thing is just us not playing up to potential. If we play well and get beat, so be it. I just don't think I can stand to watch another performance like we did vs SD 3 weeks ago. That was pathetic and embarrassing. If we play tuff and lose by 7 or less, I won't be too angry. If we get blown out because we don't play our game (i.e. get down early and stop running the ball or trying to just throw short passes that aren't working) I'll be extremely upset. If the offense blows another strong performance by the defense it will be aggravating.

sacmar
12-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Nothing....our players have arms and legs just like them. I still say even with our team being streaky, on any day we can beat any team in the leauge.

dogfish
12-10-2009, 07:20 PM

no, but you always do in january. . .

ba-dum-BUM!

haha. . . sorry man, but you left yourself wide open for that one. . . :D

T.K.O.
12-10-2009, 07:27 PM
.....that after we beat them down in their house the entire league will know that the broncos are an unstoppable powerhouse team,and the rest of our games will be that much harder.....because the secret will be out !:shocked:

;)