PDA

View Full Version : the reality of getting lance briggs

#1bmarshfan
01-31-2008, 11:33 PM
do we have enough money to get him? he would be a big quick fix

dogfish
01-31-2008, 11:37 PM
in my not-so-expert opinion, i will give it approximately a 1.7% chance of happening. . .

#1bmarshfan
01-31-2008, 11:42 PM
so ur sayin theres a chance lol

Watchthemiddle
01-31-2008, 11:51 PM
He is a good player, but would he be a quaility guy to have on the team?

Lonestar
01-31-2008, 11:51 PM
zero

mopatt24
02-01-2008, 01:35 AM
No chance. He's looking for the big payday, plus there's no telling what kind of player he'll become without Urlacher.

DenverBronkHoes
02-01-2008, 01:43 AM
over priced HACK!!!!!

DenverBronkHoes
02-01-2008, 01:44 AM
where is darrly gardener what u need him

UnderArmour
02-01-2008, 07:44 AM
Zero, but I could see the Texans getting him if the Bears don't resign, they don't make a lot of big splashes but I think this is one they'd consider. Redskins may just be too far into cap hell to get him.

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 08:50 AM
There are always ways to work the cap to sign a big FA...

Let's not start with character issues because the guy wants to get paid. It has never affected him during the season and he does nothing but produce...

As far as production goes, I think it's ridiculous to think he only gets tackles because people run away from Urlacher. If that's the case, how does Urlacher get his tackles?

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 09:13 AM
It is rumored that the Redskins and 49ers have him as their #1 free agent... so he won't come cheap.

Broncogator
02-01-2008, 09:54 AM
where is darrly gardener what u need him

He's doing pay per view fights on the IHOP circuit

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 09:57 AM
We have to stop going after these types of players that MAY help us and at the same time, killing our cap..............Our Defensive line is coming along nicley through two drafts and should get the final push this April, hopefully drafting a DT................We just need to draft some Linebackers................And when was the last time we drafted a Linebacker? .................If we somehow got Sedrick Ellis with our 1st round pick, we could look at Curtis Lofton from Oklahoma with our 2nd round pick..........Ben Moffit could be had in the 4th, same with Silva and we have two 4th round picks.................Think back only to last year when half the fans, not me, wanted us to trade our entire upper portion of our draft to get Calvin Johnson..................Now, we have a Receiver BETTER than Johnson and he only cost us a 4th round pick...............I really think there are plenty of players in the later rounds that could fix our Linebacking problems without costing us a fortune.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:03 AM
I just checked......since 2003, we have drafted a total of TWO Linebackers..............DJ in 2004 and Terry Pierce in 2003...............This is the problem AND the reason we shouldn't sign a FA Linebacker. Let Webster and Winborn hang tough until we draft someone better.

MOtorboat
02-01-2008, 10:08 AM
I just checked......since 2003, we have drafted a total of TWO Linebackers..............DJ in 2004 and Terry Pierce in 2003...............This is the problem AND the reason we shouldn't sign a FA Linebacker. Let Webster and Winborn hang tough until we draft someone better.

...or we could just draft someone better...:elefant:

I think we need to take a shot at a couple of linebackers, if not for a little depth, which we haven't had, and maybe some better special teams play, as well.

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 10:26 AM
So it's less of a gamble to draft a LB than to sign a Pro Bowl LB? If we can land a guy like Lofton, that would be great, but there are no guarantees with a draft pick. You know what you get with Briggs.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Dan Connor and Philip Wheeler!

MOtorboat
02-01-2008, 10:27 AM
So it's less of a gamble to draft a LB than to sign a Pro Bowl LB? If we can land a guy like Lofton, that would be great, but there are no guarantees with a draft pick. You know what you get with Briggs.

Yes, but what are you going to pay, especially with Washington involved. And the fact that we have a young developing line, does a pro-bowl linebacker really fix the problem?

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 10:29 AM
The only way I sign Lance Briggs is if we have the intentions of trading up for Ellis or Dorsey. Only because we wouldn't have the picks to get us that top linebacker and we would instantly improve our defense.

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 10:32 AM
The only way I sign Lance Briggs is if we have the intentions of trading up for Ellis or Dorsey. Only because we wouldn't have the picks to get us that top linebacker and we would instantly improve our defense.

Why is the need for Dorsey or Ellis so pertinent? In a new system, Thomas can excel and the other spot can be adequately filled by McKinley. Adding Briggs to the LB's just adds another safety valve against the running game.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Why is the need for Dorsey or Ellis so pertinent? In a new system, Thomas can excel and the other spot can be adequately filled by McKinley. Adding Briggs to the LB's just adds another safety valve against the running game.

McKinley an adequate DT? Sorry Coach, but just like Engelberger.... they are mearly back ups type players who happen to play on one of the leagues worst defensive lines so they get to be starters.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:34 AM

Of course it's less of a gamble when you draft a player and pay him $400,000 for the first season as compared to paying 1 mil ......... It's not like Webster and Winborn totally suck.......Add a good DT and those same Linebackers will make twice as many plays as last year...............and not breaking the bank to do it either.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:38 AM
If we had a Defensive line of Dumervil, Thomas, Sedrick Ellis and Moss........... you'll see Webster and Winborn look 10 times better................I just got through re-watching the Viking game, last game of the season.............And both Winborn and Webster actually played prettty well. ...............We could sign Briggs.......to a big contract by the way.............And STILL have questions along the Linebacking corp. ...................Signing Brigs is a bigger gamlbe than you think Coach.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM
I like Dumervil, Thomas, Ellis or Dorsey, and Crowder

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Looking at the analysis of Boss and HD, it's irony. McKinley is a back-up, but Webster and Wincorn are solid starters? Only if your argument is against signing Briggs.

Put whoever you want at DT...if you don't have the LB's to finish the play, it won't matter.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:41 AM
I like Dumervil, Thomas, Ellis or Dorsey, and Crowder

I like Crowder too..............I think that Moss will really come on stronger though in 2008. He's a much better pass rusher than Crowder. Crowder reminds me of a slightly better pass rushing Harold Hasselbach.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 10:42 AM
I like Crowder too..............I think that Moss will really come on stronger though in 2008. He a much better pass rusher than Crowder. Crowder reminds me of a slightly better pass rushing Harold Hasselbeck.

How is Moss doing so far in rehab? That is a really tough injury to come back from.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:44 AM
How is Moss doing so far in rehab? That is a really tough injury to come back from.

Haven't heard............He broke his leg and had ligament damage. I personally do not think it will be an issue................I hope not anyway, the guy has a ton of talent.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Haven't heard............He broke his leg and had ligament damage. I personally do not think it will be an issue................I hope not anyway, the guy has a ton of talent.

He broke his shin didn't he.... that sucks!

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:45 AM
He broke his shin didn't he.... that sucks!

Yep, probably the best type of break to have................as long as the ligaments heal okay, he should be hust fine.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Yep, probably the best type of break to have................as long as the ligaments heal okay, he should be hust fine.

I don't know if a broken fibula is one of the best breaks to have.

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 10:48 AM
So in 2005...we had a great run defense because of Pryce, Myers, Warren, Veal, Ekuban and Brown. Had nothing to do with Gold, Wilson and DJ.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:53 AM
I don't know if a broken fibula is one of the best breaks to have.

Well, better than a broken ankle is more like what I meant......sure, NO break would have been better. :D

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:55 AM
So in 2005...we had a great run defense because of Pryce, Myers, Warren, Veal, Ekuban and Brown. Had nothing to do with Gold, Wilson and DJ.

Trevor Pryce was WAAAAAAAAAY underrated. And Wislon, DJ and Gold were at the top of their game.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 10:56 AM

2006 we did too................Oh look, Bates wasn't there then.......hmmm, I wonder if THAT could have had anything to do with it?

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 11:00 AM
2006 we did too................Oh look, Bates wasn't there then.......hmmm, I wonder if THAT could have had anything to do with it?

Exactly...a solid corps of linebackers can dictate a run defense without an abundance of talent in front of them

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Exactly...a solid corps of linebackers can dictate a run defense without an abundance of talent in front of them

Yeah, take away Casey Hampton and I'm sure the Steelers would be great.

Look at what the Titans did without Albert Haynesworth... they were great.

Look at how the Jags keep on going without Henderson and Stroud.

Bears were freaking awesome without Tommie Harris, oh and they still had Briggs and Urlacher, but what happened.

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 11:11 AM

Bears were freaking awesome without Tommie Harris, oh and they still had Briggs and Urlacher, but what happened.

Aside from Bullock, does Pitt, Jac or Tenn have LB's in the same class as what we had in Wilson and DJ in '05?

As far as Chicago went...they lost Harris AND Johnson last year. A big difference when you lose the entire middle of the DL as opposed to just one.

MHCBill
02-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Dline should be Peterson and Crowder at end with Thomas and a rookie at DT.

Move DJ back to will and draft a new MLB.

We must get bigger, stronger, and more aggressive with the front seven. Attack and penetrate with our dline and let the linebackers clean up the mess and fly around the field.

MHCBill
02-01-2008, 11:26 AM
If we could somehow get Ellis to team with Thomas I think we are going in the right direction with our dline assuming the scheme fits their talents.

Huge if though moving up to get Ellis.

I prefer to take Phillips with a value pick at #12 with little downside and get the rookie DT in round 2. Sims, Balmer, Moore, Bryant should be around with our #2 pick. If you don't like any of those DT's at #2 then add Mayo with our #2 and look for a Laws with our #4 pick.

BigDaddyBronco
02-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Aside from Bullock, does Pitt, Jac or Tenn have LB's in the same class as what we had in Wilson and DJ in '05?

As far as Chicago went...they lost Harris AND Johnson last year. A big difference when you lose the entire middle of the DL as opposed to just one.
Would you say that Chicago's backups were about the same quality as our DT's were last year?

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 11:37 AM

Jacksonville has a great linebacking core!

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Would you say that Chicago's backups were about the same quality as our DT's were last year?

To me, last year was an aberration because the players didn't fit the system.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 11:55 AM
To me, last year was an aberration because the players didn't fit the system.

You do have a good point. But I'm not high on Moss, Doom versus the run, and Mckinley. I really like Crowder and Thomas, So I still think adding another DT is important. I wished we didn't trade Warren.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 12:04 PM

Exactly right...............Sure, we would all love to have two All-
Pro's to go along with DJ............But I personally think that Engelberger and McKinley are weaker than Webster and Winborn.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Thomas and Ellis or Thomas and Dorsey

Crowder, Doom, Moss

D.J.

Champ and Bly or Foxworth

Abdullah

Your talking 8 or 9 of the 11 guys we need on defense being pretty darn good! We would also have one of the youngest and more promising defensive lines in football! Linebackers are easy to find through out the draft and that defensive line would help our weakness at safety... even if we drafted a good safety in the draft... if we don't fix our problems on D-line we won't see our defense improve.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Look at the Texans team for example:

They have one of the better CB in the league with Dunta Robinson

They went out and got there stud defensive end.... Mario Williams

They drafted a stud MLB in DeMeco Ryans

They signed a very good safety in Will Demps

They signed a very good OLB in Morlon Greenwood

But when exactly did the Texans defense show great improvement?

DT Amobi Okoye!

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Look at the Texans team for example:

They have one of the better CB in the league with Dunta Robinson

They went out and got there stud defensive end.... Mario Williams

They drafted a stud MLB in DeMeco Ryans

They signed a very good safety in Will Demps

They signed a very good OLB in Morlon Greenwood

But when exactly did the Texans defense show great improvement?

DT Amobi Okoye!

Had nothing to do with Ryans and Williams having a season under their belt and improving

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Had nothing to do with Ryans and Williams having a season under their belt and improving

no but it did help that Ryans had some protection infront of him and Williams didn't get double teamed every play.

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 01:28 PM
no but it did help that Ryans had some protection infront of him and Williams didn't get double teamed every play.

I agree...but isn't that one reason we drafted Thomas?

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I agree...but isn't that one reason we drafted Thomas?

Yes, but if you are going to have undersized DE or DE that struggle to stop the run, you better have two good DT that can help out the linebackers.

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Yes, but if you are going to have undersized DE or DE that struggle to stop the run, you better have two good DT that can help out the linebackers.

That's what will kill Moss. Without the Bates system, I don't know how successful he is. But if Crowder lines up next to Thomas, that is a bonus for the both of them.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 01:40 PM
That's what will kill Moss. Without the Bates system, I don't know how successful he is. But if Crowder lines up next to Thomas, that is a bonus for the both of them.

I'm not sold on Moss... He hasn't shown me much, I didn't really like him coming out of Florida, plus he will be trying to come back from a serious leg break.

We need Crowder and Doom on the outside, and Thomas is the man right now in the middle. Thomas still has a ways to go before it is set in stone that he is the guy. I don't see any harm in trading up and getting a stud DT like Dorsey or Ellis to make our line complete. A good defensive line helps average linebackers and secondary look very good.

atwater27
02-01-2008, 01:59 PM
There are always ways to work the cap to sign a big FA...

Let's not start with character issues because the guy wants to get paid. It has never affected him during the season and he does nothing but produce...

As far as production goes, I think it's ridiculous to think he only gets tackles because people run away from Urlacher. If that's the case, how does Urlacher get his tackles?

It has been talked about for years that Briggs may be even more talented than Urlacher.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 02:01 PM
What happens if Marcus Thomas gets injuried (knock on wood that doesn't happen)

Then what?

MHCBill
02-01-2008, 02:02 PM
That's the question.

It's rare that we draft this high. Do we leverage that into moving up to get a "blue-chip" player in a position of need?

I guess it depends on the price, but with so many other needs at this time does it makes sense to make a three draft picks for one draft pick trade?

If Ellis/Dorsey are there after the fifth pick do we trade up? I think it would take our #1, #2, and #4. Pretty steep price to pay with so many other holes that will then go unaddressed.

Are Ellis/Dorsey that good? How do they compare to other DT's that have come out in the last five years? They're both around 300lbs, extremely athletic, and have great quickness/strength.

Tough call.

Fix the DT position for the next 5+ years and leave some other holes or don't get the "blue-chip" DT to go along side Thomas and work on other holes.

We can't do both.

atwater27
02-01-2008, 02:06 PM
I want 2 blue chip DT's, and ideally 4 blue chip d-lineman. I would be willing to trade Champ to help it happen. I think the d-line is that important. Dominant Dline = dominant defense even if the rest are average.

CoachChaz
02-01-2008, 02:07 PM
What happens if Marcus Thomas gets injuried (knock on wood that doesn't happen)

Then what?

What if Cutler has a stroke. Depth is nice, but you can't make decisions based on what-ifs.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 02:08 PM
That's the question.

It's rare that we draft this high. Do we leverage that into moving up to get a "blue-chip" player in a position of need?

I guess it depends on the price, but with so many other needs at this time does it makes sense to make a three draft picks for one draft pick trade?

If Ellis/Dorsey are there after the fifth pick do we trade up? I think it would take our #1, #2, and #4. Pretty steep price to pay with so many other holes that will then go unaddressed.

Are Ellis/Dorsey that good? How do they compare to other DT's that have come out in the last five years? They're both around 300lbs, extremely athletic, and have great quickness/strength.

Tough call.

Fix the DT position for the next 5+ years and leave some other holes or don't get the "blue-chip" DT to go along side Thomas and work on other holes.

We can't do both.

DT are really hard to find.. they are like QB's. I think it is easier to work around a good QB on offense and easier to work around good DT's on defense.

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 02:14 PM
What if Cutler has a stroke. Depth is nice, but you can't make decisions based on what-ifs.

We are getting no where with all this fueding....

Will Briggs help our defense more than a blue chip DT?

Coach says yes
I say No

That is that.

Lonestar
02-01-2008, 02:33 PM

If I remember correctly they did not have to try to run because we had NO pass rush and most folks passed at will..

I could be off a year there so If I am let me know.

We have not ever had a complete defense..Since the S/B years and then it was good because the offense scored the first three times we had the ball everyone was ALWAYS playing catch up all game.. Many time it was close at the end because.

I can't remember to many games we killed anyone.. At least not good teams..
Mikey has NEVER stocked the D side of the team with great players outside the LB corp. The only ones he had in those early were holdovers from Danny boy..

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 03:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EWHdz2nygU

Glenn Dorsey Video

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijMhukAKaa0

Sedrick Ellis Video

SmilinAssasSin27
02-01-2008, 05:21 PM
F Briggs...wouldn't cry if he came here, but let's try actually using the draft like good teams do.

Lonestar
02-01-2008, 05:26 PM
F Briggs...wouldn't cry if he came here, but let's try actually using the draft like good teams do.

why spend 30+ mil for someone that while is a great player we can probably get as good in the draft for a lot less money and will have for 4-10 years..

If LB was out biggest issue I might be able to think about it.. BUT there are other teams that have deeper pockets and crazy owners that want him more.. Wait two years and Daniel in WAS will be **** canning him because he is not worth 5 mil per year..

He does it every year pays premium and tosses them out in two-three years..

BOSSHOGG30
02-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I think after Ellis and Dorsey are off the board Denver will shift to saying Linebacker and Safety are now their bigger needs.

But if Ellis or Dorsey are there when we pick and we pick someone else... I will freakin flip!

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 05:40 PM

Exactly..............That's my thinking too. Briggs isn't 22 or 23 I'm sure. The bad thing about signing a guy like that is not only will he cost a fortune, but wouldn't be a Bronco for more than 3 or 4 years................He's just a quick fix and I think it's high time we look for more than just one or two year wonders. ..................We need more Mecklenburgs, Elway's, Tom Nalens............Guys that can give us a decade or even more.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 05:43 PM
I think after Ellis and Dorsey are off the board Denver will shift to saying Linebacker and Safety are now their bigger needs.

But if Ellis or Dorsey are there when we pick and we pick someone else... I will freakin flip!

I remember the 2006 draft when Broderick Bunkley was available and we took Cutler...........I'm very glad we did though..............But I was very surprised and didn't see it coming at all.

Lonestar
02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I remember the 2006 draft when Broderick Bunkley was available and we took Cutler...........I'm very glad we did though..............But I was very surprised and didn't see it coming at all.

I was one that really wanted that animal. I saw his workouts at the combine.. At the time we needed a DT alot worse than we did QB.. If I had to do it all over I think, it would be a tossup.. I like Jay now but we still suck at DT.. Jake could have done ok if he had to..

MHCBill
02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Again, it's a hard choice.

Trade up to get Dorsey or Ellis and lose the opportunity to improve elsewhere.

Or

Lose the chance to acquire a "blue-chip" DT that we very likely won't be able to draft again and still have the ability to draft other players in positions of need.

Tough call.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 05:48 PM
I was one that really wanted that animal. I saw his workouts at the combine.. At the time we needed a DT alot worse than we did QB.. If I had to do it all over I think, it would be a tossup.. I like Jay now but we still suck at DT.. Jake could have done ok if he had to..

Oh, I wanted him in a bad way..............I still think he'll turn out to be a very good DT.......But now this season, if Ellis or Dorsey happens to be there...............No way in hell we pass them up. I have no doubts about that. Our Offense is basically set anyway.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 05:50 PM

Or

Lose the chance to acquire a "blue-chip" DT that we very likely won't be able to draft again and still have the ability to draft other players in positions of need.

Tough call.

It could just require a 3rd rounder to move up 2 or 3 spots............tough to say........but trading Walker or Foxworth may do the trick.............Sounds like we're keeping Henry and Gold is not worth much.

MHCBill
02-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Rank...

Ellis
Dorsey
Bunkley

MHCBill
02-01-2008, 05:51 PM
It could just require a 3rd rounder to move up 2 or 3 spots............tough to say........but trading Walker or Foxworth may do the trick.............Sounds like we're keeping Henry and Gold is not worth much.
I think we'll need to move up more than 2 or 3 spots.

My guess... at least five slots.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 05:52 PM
In the 2nd round, I really want Trevor Laws. He looked incredible to me............Night and day difference between say, Laws and Red Bryant or Frank Okam...................Big big difference if you ask me.

Lonestar
02-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Oh, I wanted him in a bad way..............I still think he'll turn out to be a very good DT.......But now this season, if Ellis or Dorsey happens to be there...............No way in hell we pass them up. I have no doubts about that. Our Offense is basically set anyway.

Saw him running the 40, at 285+ not an once of fat on that guy, nothing but determination on his face. I saw can't miss written all over him.. What an animal.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 05:56 PM
I think we'll need to move up more than 2 or 3 spots.

My guess... at least five slots.

Damn shame we didn't lose that last game.....picking 9th really would have helped...............But think about this.......usually, some player looks so great during the Combine, that their stock rises so high that it changes the entire last half of the first 10 picks............... The TE from San Fran ( Vernon Davis) and the "Freak" from the Jags Matt Jones , both had incredible combine..40 times and jumped way up the charts, just from that.

HolyDiver
02-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Saw him running the 40, at 285+ not an once of fat on that guy, nothing but determination on his face. I saw can't miss written all over him.. What an animal.

I can't even imagine our Defense with a guy like that thrown into what we already have..............:salute:

tubby
02-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Pat Sims!

Lonestar
02-01-2008, 06:04 PM
I can't even imagine our Defense with a guy like that thrown into what we already have..............:salute:

scary, he is/was a freak of nature.. Most DT are a fat slobs this guy was cut I can see it today.. while he is not leading the NFL in tackles or sacks he has played well this past year..

But then had we gotten him in the draft mikey would have waited another ten years to draft anothe DL guy we would not have gotten any last year..

Dreadnought
02-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Enough already. NO MORE high profile FA signings please. None. I don't want any. Lets stop the madness. No Briggs. No Barber. No Turner. Nobody. I'm begging.

Lonestar
02-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Enough already. NO MORE high profile FA signings please. None. I don't want any. Lets stop the madness. No Briggs. No Barber. No Turner. Nobody. I'm begging.

I think Pat has already more or less whispered that into mikeys ear..
I'd be surprised if we get any big money guys in FA.. perhaps some second tier but starter types..

NO one breaking banks..

dogfish
02-01-2008, 08:39 PM
scary, he is/was a freak of nature.. Most DT are a fat slobs this guy was cut I can see it today.. while he is not leading the NFL in tackles or sacks he has played well this past year..

But then had we gotten him in the draft mikey would have waited another ten years to draft anothe DL guy we would not have gotten any last year..

i still don't think bunkley will last ten years-- the guy had two major knee surgeries in college, and tendons or ligments repaired in one of his ankles. . . the odds are great that he isn't destined for a long NFL career-- i would have hated taking bunkley there over cutler, and you know i've been on the "fix the DL" bandwagon for years now. . . .

#1bmarshfan
02-02-2008, 04:31 PM

Or

Tough call.

loose loose situation

MOtorboat
02-02-2008, 04:34 PM

Or

Tough call.

loose loose situation

Who are we trading with?