PDA

View Full Version : you hear that thud Bronco's?

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 05:01 PM
that's the sound of an L next Sunday

and don't tell me winning big against Kansas city is an accomplishment

that's like beating the piss out of a kid with

next week you guys will be the next step to our path of perfection

be afraid.....be very afraid :D

Northman
12-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Maybe. You guys dealt a nice big blow back to the Titans. But, i feel good about our chances. This isnt a Shanahan team coming to town.

Overtime
12-06-2009, 05:06 PM
you're overdue for a loss, and we're just the team to serve it up. you've been getting extremely lucky for several weeks now, and your luck is about to run out.

:coffee:

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 05:09 PM
you're overdue for a loss, and we're just the team to serve it up. you've been getting extremely lucky for several weeks now, and your luck is about to run out.

the Saints were overdue for a loss too.....oh wait....

you guys are fortunate to face a reeling Giants team

and a shitty KC team

back to earth you go!

Northman
12-06-2009, 05:10 PM

Nah, we got our loss fill a while ago. Speaking of a team that is overdue that would be the Colts. Its time to make Paymeaton cry about his offensive line again. :salute:

broncobryce
12-06-2009, 05:11 PM
You look nice in your av gaychanger

Northman
12-06-2009, 05:11 PM

:lol:

broncobryce
12-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Is Satan Manning even playing next week?

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Nah, we got our loss fill a while ago. Speaking of a team that is overdue that would be the Colts. Its time to make Paymeaton cry about his offensive line again. :salute:

that offensive line rant earned us the Lombardi the next year :salute:

Northman
12-06-2009, 05:14 PM
that offensive line rant earned us the Lombardi the next year :salute:

Thats because the league felt sorry for you. I mean, how often does a QB cry and bitch and all of a sudden gets a rule change made just for him? :lol:

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 05:15 PM

who's that?

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Thats because the league felt sorry for you. I mean, how often does a QB cry and bitch and all of a sudden gets a rule change made just for him? :lol:

easy, because Bernard Pollard touched him the wrong way

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Is Satan Manning even playing next week?

yep, to put you guys through hell on the field

Devilspawn
12-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Ah the battle of the horses.

I say we get a Quintuple Sig Bet. If Gamechanger's wins, he gets to sport 5 gifs for his sigs at no less than 3 MB each. YES!

dogfish
12-06-2009, 05:18 PM
looking forward to folding in the playoffs again, GC?

Northman
12-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Ah the battle of the horses.

I say we get a Quintuple Sig Bet. If Gamechanger's wins, he gets to sport 5 gifs for his sigs at no less than 3 MB each. YES!

Nah, he's too gay for that. If he wins we ban him for life. If he loses we chastise him for life. I like the win/win senario. :laugh:

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 05:20 PM

is Dungy being the interim coach?

broncobryce
12-06-2009, 05:23 PM
yep, to put you guys through hell on the field

Well played sir. But Manning is going to be wishing he was dead after Elvis gets ahold of him.

dogfish
12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
is Dungy being the interim coach?

no-- i think he's doing television now. . .

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 05:27 PM
no-- i think he's doing television now. . .

well then, I see no folding then :D

Denver Native (Carol)
12-06-2009, 05:29 PM
I prefer playing the "wait and see" game - you just never know

Overtime
12-06-2009, 05:46 PM

nah you'll just choke to the Chargers again. :D

Day1BroncoFan
12-06-2009, 06:05 PM

I can see your fear in that post. ;)

Dr Velcro
12-06-2009, 06:13 PM
No folding in the playoffs.

I'm not going to do smack this year.

I'm gonna wish you guys a good game and may the best team win.

Dr Velcro
12-06-2009, 06:14 PM
nah you'll just choke to the Chargers again. :D

Be careful on that one.

They got your goat.

Day1BroncoFan
12-06-2009, 06:34 PM
May there be no injuries...

May the best team win...

Fear the Broncos...

Shazam!
12-06-2009, 06:40 PM
The only thud will be Doom taking down Manning and Indy's first loss.

Winning 13 straight is very difficult.

The Colts are due to go down.

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 07:08 PM
The only thud will be Doom taking down Manning and Indy's first loss.

Winning 13 straight is very difficult.

The Colts are due to go down.

heh....you sure?

every team is "due to go down" eventually, unless you were around during '72

but doesn't mean it will happen

wait, you hear that?

MOAR thuds

Freeney and Mathis meeting up on Kyle Orton going past Clady and Plombous (sp?)

Day1BroncoFan
12-06-2009, 07:12 PM
That thud is the sound of DOOM hitting manning.

dogfish
12-06-2009, 07:29 PM

man, how you gonna throw tony under the bus when he won a super bowl for you guys? weak, GC!

besides, we all know the real coach of that team is the same guy that was coaching them for all those other playoff failures-- PAYton. . . .

KCL
12-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Payton...SB win
Orton...0 SB wins

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 07:55 PM
man, how you gonna throw tony under the bus when he won a super bowl for you guys? weak, GC!

besides, we all know the real coach of that team is the same guy that was coaching them for all those other playoff failures-- PAYton. . . .

not at all, Dungy is a great coach and I take NOTHING from him, but the change was needed

and if Peyton was the coach, he had a hell of a gameplan against Denver everytime they met in the playoffs :lol:

frauschieze
12-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Payton...SB win
Orton...0 SB wins

In first four season in the NFL:

Peyton - 0 SB wins
Orton - 0 SB wins

Looks even to me.

KCL
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
In first four season in the NFL:

Peyton - 0 SB wins
Orton - 0 SB wins

Looks even to me.

I'd say it's pretty uneven...Manning has a ring and
Orton doesn't.

Day1BroncoFan
12-06-2009, 08:53 PM
yes but we're talking in the NOW Frau.

It's an equal comparison of the first four years of their careers.

You changed your post KCL. :tsk:

frauschieze
12-06-2009, 08:57 PM
yes but we're talking in the NOW Frau.

No, you're making stupid comparisons that have no relevance to the game at hand.

But continue on if it makes you feel better.

KCL
12-06-2009, 09:06 PM
It's an equal comparison of the first four years of their careers.

see my edit..who the hell is talking about comparing their first 4 years? That don't mean squat...look how long Ben was playing in the NFL when he won a
SB? His second year...I am just stating a fact about the two QBs.

Day1BroncoFan
12-06-2009, 09:08 PM
see my edit..who the hell is talking about comparing their first 4 years? That don't mean squat...look how long Ben was playing in the NFL when he won a
SB? His second year...I am just stating a fact about the two QBs.

Which still has nothing to do with this thread. ;)

KCL
12-06-2009, 09:09 PM
No, you're making stupid comparisons that have no relevance to the game at hand.

But continue on if it makes you feel better.

Oh good Lord...this is the friggin smack section..is it not? Stating a damn fact...Manning has won a SB and Orton hasn't...didn't mean to piss any of you Bronco fans off with my comment in the smack forum...lord knows I can take it on this board when my team is talked about and call my statement stupid if it makes you feel better.

KCL
12-06-2009, 09:09 PM

well my original post did...;)

frauschieze
12-06-2009, 09:10 PM

Let's just leave her alone to have her fun. She needs something to make herself feel better since her team was spanked so thoroughly today.

frauschieze
12-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Oh good Lord...this is the friggin smack section..is it not? Stating a damn fact...Manning has won a SB and Orton hasn't...didn't mean to piss any of you Bronco fans off with my comment in the smack forum...lord knows I can take it on this board when my team is talked about and call my statement stupid if it makes you feel better.

Honey, it's the smack section. No need to get pissy.

Poet
12-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Broncos are going to get spanked.

The Colts are pretenders.

Day1BroncoFan
well my original post did...;)

And what does comparing two QB's superbowl records have to do with this thred KCL... Huh, tell me, inquiring minds want to know. :coffee:

KCL
Honey, it's the smack section. No need to get pissy.

Yes honey I just stated that this is the smack forum and I'm not pissy..I was just responding to your post.

KCL
12-06-2009, 09:19 PM

King...no more Al thread..I know you're happy about that!

Poet
12-06-2009, 09:23 PM
King...no more Al thread..I know you're happy about that!
I will speak no more of that thing.

KCL
12-06-2009, 09:24 PM
I will speak no more of that thing.

I can't say I blame you...DS really fixed you up good though using Al in that sig.

oobehr
12-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Colts extend regular season winning streak to 21, tying the record that the patriots hold. And it is going to stay that way after next week.

Day1BroncoFan
12-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Colts extend regular season winning streak to 21, tying the record that the patriots hold. And it is going to stay that way after next week.

Exactly, their streak will stay at 21 after next week.

KCL
12-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Let's just leave her alone to have her fun. She needs something to make herself feel better since her team was spanked so thoroughly today.

Frau..we got spanked last week by the Chargers..I didn't expect us to win today...if I was feeling bad about my team getting their asses handed to them today...I wouldn't have come back to this board today.

This is the smack forum...it isn't meant to be taken serious.

I think I did hit a nerve with you in this thread even if you won't admit to it...look in the game thread...I posted Congrats to the Broncos and the fans.Also see my thread in the Broncos talk forum.
That should tell you what type of a person I am.

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 10:08 PM

http://i36.tinypic.com/jrd6aw.jpg

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 10:09 PM

Knowshon will be a No Show

and we've booby trapped the place with McDonalds bags for Brandon

Poet
12-06-2009, 10:22 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/jrd6aw.jpg

Ironically we're one of the worst matchups for you in the playoffs. But, GC, San Diego will be in the playoffs... My condolences.

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Ironically we're one of the worst matchups for you in the playoffs. But, GC, San Diego will be in the playoffs... My condolences.

thats why we play the games, i'm not afraid

Poet
12-06-2009, 10:33 PM
thats why we play the games, i'm not afraid

That's only because you're not a Colt, beyotch. I'm not saying the Colts would get trampled, or that Cincinnati would win, but I'm happy to say that Cincinnati sports one of the toughest defenses in the entire league.

Oh, btw, Peyton Manning has a big egg head.

BAM!

KCL
12-06-2009, 10:34 PM
That's only because you're not a Colt, beyotch. I'm not saying the Colts would get trampled, or that Cincinnati would win, but I'm happy to say that Cincinnati sports one of the toughest defenses in the entire league.

BAM!

He has to have a big egg head to keep all those plays straight.

Poet
12-06-2009, 10:35 PM
He has to have a big egg head to keep all those plays straight.

The Bengals defense will make an omelet outta that egg head. :mad::mad:

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 10:36 PM

BAM!

all I say is: 35.7 ppg average against Cincy

and you better make sure Palmer protects his legs in his second go around in the playoffs

Shazam!
12-06-2009, 10:37 PM
This is a much different Denver Broncos team than the Shanahan-led squads the Colts have faced the past few years.

and you better make sure Palmer protects his legs in his second go around in the playoffs

Careful there. If Manning ever goes down Indy is finished too.

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 10:38 PM
This is a much different Denver Broncos team than the Shanahan-led squads the Colts have faced the past few years.

different Colts team

same Manning

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Careful there. If Manning ever goes down Indy is finished too.

I said that when he broke his jaw and had bursa sac surgery

Poet
12-06-2009, 10:41 PM
all I say is: 35.7 ppg average against Cincy

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?season=2009&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&d-447263-o=1&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=OPP&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_SCORED&d-447263-n=1

Palmer's legs are going to be fine. It's pretty hard to hurt yourself when you hand the ball off and control the clock.

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?season=2009&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&d-447263-o=1&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=OPP&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_SCORED&d-447263-n=1

Palmer's legs are going to be fine. It's pretty hard to hurt yourself when you hand the ball off and control the clock.

hey there, we have the #3 defense, thanks Coyer!

and stats doesn't mean nothing when you have Manning under center (/sarcasm)

well, i'm taking Benson on a boat trip before the playoffs

Poet
12-06-2009, 10:50 PM
hey there, we have the #3 defense, thanks Coyer!

and stats doesn't mean nothing when you have Manning under center (/sarcasm)

well, i'm taking Benson on a boat trip before the playoffs

But the difference is that our defense isn't the product of a great offense that forces their opponents into throwing the ball.

We also have two CBs who deserve to go to the Pro Bowl, a great LB Corps and a fine defensive line.

GC, you're a one man team, we're a complete team. This season is a testament to how great Manning really is, but when the playoffs come around it's going to take more than Manning for you to win the SB.

Devilspawn
12-06-2009, 10:58 PM
But the difference is that our defense isn't the product of a great offense that forces their opponents into throwing the ball.

We also have two CBs who deserve to go to the Pro Bowl, a great LB Corps and a fine defensive line.

GC, you're a one man team, we're a complete team. This season is a testament to how great Manning really is, but when the playoffs come around it's going to take more than Manning for you to win the SB.
I haven't seen a Colts game this year, but they're winning the close ones. The nail biters. That's the mark of a great team, even if it's Manning + 52. It appears to be enough at this point.

With that said, it should be a great matchup if the Bengals and Colts hook up. I wouldn't pick that one.

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 11:04 PM

wait, wut?

even though defensively we're rag-tag, it isn't like we're being gashed week after week, we may not have that dominating "punch you in the mouth" D, but for being in a new system, we've made strides

our DB's are basically rookies and have made fantastic plays when relied on,

remember this name: Jerraud Powers, because that's the guy lining up against guys like Boldin, Fitzy, and Welker, when he lined up across them, he negated the "big plays"

and next Sunday, he has another test Marshall

our LB's don't get as much praise as they need: if there was only one LB i'd want from your team right now it's Keith Rivers

and D-Line? our interior linemen are bigger and are run stuffers, and when the run is stopped, D-Free and Mr. Mathis T's OFF on the opposing QB's

we've been in defensive dogfights this year (JAX, SF, BAL) and guess what? we've won them all

i'm saying it now, this team isn't the old "still don't have a D" Colts

I promise that

KCL
12-06-2009, 11:04 PM
I haven't seen a Colts game this year, but they're winning the close ones. The nail biters. That's the mark of a great team, even if it's Manning + 52. It appears to be enough at this point.

With that said, it should be a great matchup if the Bengals and Colts hook up. I wouldn't pick that one.

Same here DS...Both great teams and I have always admired Payton Manning...I mean who can do a commercial better than him...I love his
commercials..:lol:

And we play Cincy soon...YIKES...:lol: Not like I'm not use to seeing the Chiefs get trampled on...;)

KCL
12-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Also seeing Ocho wearing the sombrero...that was funny.

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Also seeing Ocho wearing the sombrero...that was funny.

Ocho is a clown, but he's grown on me this year

Devilspawn
12-06-2009, 11:18 PM
The sombrero was funny, but that poncho was icing. Wish they were striped.

Poet
12-06-2009, 11:23 PM
wait, wut?

even though defensively we're rag-tag, it isn't like we're being gashed week after week, we may not have that dominating "punch you in the mouth" D, but for being in a new system, we've made strides

our DB's are basically rookies and have made fantastic plays when relied on,

remember this name: Jerraud Powers, because that's the guy lining up against guys like Boldin, Fitzy, and Welker, when he lined up across them, he negated the "big plays"

our LB's don't get as much praise as they need: if there was only one LB i'd want from your team right now it's Keith Rivers

and D-Line? our interior linemen are bigger and are run stuffers, and when the run is stopped, D-Free and Mr. Mathis T's OFF on the opposing QB's

we've been in defensive dogfights this year (JAX, SF, BAL) and guess what? we've won them all

i'm saying it now, this team isn't the old "still don't have a D" Colts

I promise that
Your LB's dont get praise because they don't deserve any. I've watched them play, they're average. Your secondary is alright, but you don't have a single secondary player who is good as either of our corners. Your defensive line has two great pass rushers, but I assure you that Cincinnati ran on Baltimore and Pittsburgh when their defenses were playing well. GC, Cincinnati will penetrate your defensive line more than a couple of white girls at the NBA All-star game after party.

You can make a nice list of teams you beat in Dogfights, we've beaten better teams in dogfights and none of those teams are as good as we are this year.

It's the regular season glamor, GC, Peyton can win the big one, but believe me, you'd rather see New England than us.

Lonestar
12-06-2009, 11:28 PM
coyer has always choked on the NE offense.. no reason to think he will not do it again..

Thnikkaman
12-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Indy's due for a loss. Hope you like salty beer Gamey.

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Your LB's dont get praise because they don't deserve any. I've watched them play, they're average. Your secondary is alright, but you don't have a single secondary player who is good as either of our corners. Your defensive line has two great pass rushers, but I assure you that Cincinnati ran on Baltimore and Pittsburgh when their defenses were playing well. GC, Cincinnati will penetrate your defensive line more than a couple of white girls at the NBA All-star game after party.

You can make a nice list of teams you beat in Dogfights, we've beaten better teams in dogfights and none of those teams are as good as we are this year.

It's the regular season glamor, GC, Peyton can win the big one, but believe me, you'd rather see New England than us..

ROFLBABAQUESAWCE

again, not for nothing, we're rag-tag, and playing on a new scheme, and we've held top league rushers to just or under their season average, (Chris Johnson knows)

and we can run too, not the smashmouth running style, however, we can close out games with the run, something we've had trouble with since the second half of '07

Addai isn't our feature back, but he's our goal line lemming, all he does is follows the block and get the TD

but again, we'll see, plenty of games left and you gotta face Favre next week

Gamechanger
12-06-2009, 11:43 PM
coyer has always choked on the NE offense.. no reason to think he will not do it again..

we won with Coyer's discipline against NE this year, how did he choke? :confused:

Indy's due for a loss. Hope you like salty beer Gamey.

I don't like beer at all

sidenote: where the hell have you been?

dogfish
12-07-2009, 12:27 AM

we're gonna steal his mojo. . . groovy, baby!

KCL
12-07-2009, 12:28 AM
we're gonna steal his mojo. . . groovy, baby!

Dr. Dogfish...:lol:

BCJ
12-07-2009, 02:46 AM
I prefer playing the "wait and see" game - you just never know

that isnt very Smack forum post material is it Carol? Smack is talking shit before the game happens. Stick your neck out while you are here? Me? Just lurking (and responding).

claymore
12-07-2009, 07:31 AM

Im not expecting to win. But Im also not expecting to get spanked. I hope Elvis breaks one off in Mannings butt. Cicero style! :eek:

Gamechanger
12-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Im not expecting to win. But Im also not expecting to get spanked. I hope Elvis breaks one off in Mannings butt. Cicero style! :eek:

our undersized DE's are gonna sack Orton's ankles :shocked:

dogfish
12-07-2009, 01:47 PM
manning needs to quit bein' such a pansy and grow a neckbeard like a real man. . . . :coffee:

claymore
12-07-2009, 01:48 PM
our undersized DE's are gonna sack Orton's ankles :shocked:

Hopefully they wear fire retardent uniforms, cause Ortons ankles could burst into flames at any moment!

KCL
12-07-2009, 01:49 PM
manning needs to quit bein' such a pansy and grow a neckbeard like a real man. . . . :coffee:

ewwwwwwwwwwww.....nooooooooooooo way!!!

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/042009/neck_beard.jpg

Gamechanger
12-07-2009, 01:49 PM

a real man can get away with saying shit like "cut that meat" :coffee:

slim
12-07-2009, 01:53 PM
GC, may the ghost of barrelman haunt you for eternity.

Gamechanger
12-07-2009, 02:01 PM

Barrelman was cool, now i feel sad :sad:

KCL
12-07-2009, 02:03 PM

slim...I think you should pick up where he left off and become
Barrel Man Jr...If I could see you in that...I would gladly consider
becoming a Broncos fan.

claymore
12-07-2009, 02:08 PM
we won with Coyer's discipline against NE this year, how did he choke? :confused:

I don't like beer at all

sidenote: where the hell have you been?

Change your name to BuffChanger tia.

Gamechanger
12-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Change your name to BuffChanger tia.

I prefer malt liquor

:blackguyremember?:

claymore
12-07-2009, 02:13 PM
I prefer malt liquor

One of these days we need to get a bucket of chicken and talk aboot asian women. :eek:

Poet
12-07-2009, 03:05 PM
One of these days we need to get a bucket of chicken and talk aboot asian women. :eek:

Blacks only like blacks, latinos and white women.

Racist.

GEM
12-07-2009, 05:11 PM

Racist.

Unless you're Tiger Woods. Badumbumching....shutting up now. :shocked:

Ravage!!!
12-07-2009, 05:12 PM

But TIger has some asian in him, so you have to include that mix as well.

Gamechanger
12-07-2009, 05:13 PM

Racist.

Wesley Snipes is married to an Asian woman, and he's got his own crayon color :coffee:

GEM
12-07-2009, 05:13 PM

He has some asian in him? :shocked: I mean I get he's a male skank, but I didn't know he went that way. :shockedagain:

Gamechanger
12-07-2009, 05:15 PM

his blackness showed up after Thanksgiving :shocked:

GEM
12-07-2009, 05:16 PM
his blackness showed up after Thanksgiving :shocked:

Ohhhhhh GC...you're bad!!! :laugh:

Ravage!!!
12-07-2009, 05:19 PM
He has some asian in him? :shocked: I mean I get he's a male skank, but I didn't know he went that way. :shockedagain:

well.... its just a 'little asian' ...Tiger is still puckered after the accident :tsk:

GEM
12-07-2009, 05:22 PM
:laugh: Poooooor lil tiger!!! :laugh:

dogfish
12-07-2009, 06:02 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwww.....nooooooooooooo way!!!

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/042009/neck_beard.jpg

quit posting pics of your neighbors. . . . :coffee:

slim...I think you should pick up where he left off and become
Barrel Man Jr...If I could see you in that...I would gladly consider
becoming a Broncos fan.

slim, time to take one for the team, buddy!

dogfish
12-07-2009, 06:04 PM
I prefer malt liquor

i always thought this was you. . . .

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7400/blackguylaughinga.gif (http://img41.imageshack.us/i/blackguylaughinga.gif/)

KCL
12-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Wesley Snipes is married to an Asian woman, and he's got his own crayon color :coffee:

and his own jail cell

KCL
12-07-2009, 06:25 PM
quit posting pics of your neighbors. . . . :coffee:

Actually when I saw that dog...I thought of you...

:bolt:

ursamajor
12-08-2009, 02:10 PM

This was due to the Black in Tiger

http://sportsclimax.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/tiger-woods-wife-elin.jpg

And this was due to the black in Woods as well

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/2007-cadillac-escalade.jpg

But this

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID6572/images/Woods_crash.jpg

Was a result of the Asian in Woods.

Gamechanger
12-08-2009, 02:25 PM
This was due to the Black in Tiger

http://sportsclimax.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/tiger-woods-wife-elin.jpg

And this was due to the black in Woods as well

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/2007-cadillac-escalade.jpg

But this

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID6572/images/Woods_crash.jpg

Was a result of the Asian in Woods.

lmmfao

GEM
12-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Ursa...that was friggen good!!! :lol:

Poet
12-08-2009, 02:57 PM

That's only for tax purposes.

BoltsOwnU
12-08-2009, 03:59 PM

Well, they'll probably see Cincy before us since you guys will have the #3 seed. . .:D

Dr Velcro
12-08-2009, 06:53 PM

One thing that bothers me about the Bengals fans....

They have one somewhat decent season and they think they've got the SB in the bag and are a legit team.

Carry multiple, double-digit winning seasons...and we'll talk.

This goes to both teams. :coffee:

Jeez Pete.

EMB6903
12-08-2009, 07:01 PM

and a shitty KC team

back to earth you go!

yes because we didnt beat San Diego on the road, New England, Dallas, and Cinci.

Just a reeling Giants team and a shitty KC team.

Gamechanger
12-08-2009, 07:06 PM
yes because we didnt beat San Diego on the road, New England, Dallas, and Cinci.

Just a reeling Giants team and a shitty KC team.

but you lost to a desperate Ravens team, a banged up Steelers team, a horrid Washington team and a strong San Diego team

whoa now buddy

Dr Velcro
12-08-2009, 07:06 PM
LIke I said, I'm not going to run smack here per se....

But....

We're a good team....we have a great program and a great owner/ staff.

We work hard and we deserve every win we get.

Fewest flags in the NFL. Clean ball playing. It should be a really good game.

Medford Bronco
12-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Lets hope Indy does not get home field throughout as every time they do
they choke in the playoffs since 2001

The only year they won it all was when you got help by NE beating the Chargers in SD in 06 otherwise

2005 choke to Pitt
2007 choke to SD

all at Home. :coffee:

Dr Velcro
12-09-2009, 01:01 PM

The only year they won it all was when you got help by NE beating the Chargers in SD in 06 otherwise

2005 choke to Pitt
2007 choke to SD

Indianapolis Colts 41, Denver Broncos 10

I laughed my ass off that year. :coffee:

God you guys, I'm sorry....it's just the playoff thing is a pretty touchy subject and I can't help it)

BroncoNut
12-09-2009, 01:51 PM

and a shitty KC team

back to earth you go!

this post made me laugh.

Gamechanger
12-09-2009, 02:34 PM

2005 choke to Pitt
2007 choke to SD

I heard Roc Alexander is looking for a comeback in Denver :shocked:

dogfish
12-09-2009, 02:36 PM
I heard Roc Alexander is looking for a comeback in Denver :shocked:

i hear the liquored-up kicker is looking for a comeback in indy. . .

WIDE RIGHT!

:D

Gamechanger
12-09-2009, 02:40 PM
i hear the liquored-up kicker is looking for a comeback in indy. . .

WIDE RIGHT!

:D

Plummer's coming back to Denver too

he said he's gonna teach Orton how to throw a REAL lefty INT ;)

claymore
12-09-2009, 02:44 PM

I would have an aneurysm.

Medford Bronco
12-09-2009, 03:13 PM
In all seriousness the Broncos have to play like we did in 03 with
Q Griffin and M Anderson controlling the clock
and Jake being like 14-17

Manning was a bit off as well that day.
That was once. We all remeber other games in the RCA dome. Glad that place is Gone lol

although the 2006 AFC C game vs Gods team made me a lot of money when I had indy in my pool. That was awesome for me :D

dogfish
12-09-2009, 04:10 PM

aww HELLZ to the NO!

:fear:

claymore
12-09-2009, 04:12 PM
aww HELLZ to the NO!

:fear:

It made me vomit a little too.

Poet
12-09-2009, 04:13 PM
It made me vomit a little too.

Plummer's a better Bronco fan than you.

claymore
12-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Plummer's a better Bronco fan than you.

My problem is I care far more than I should.

slim
12-09-2009, 04:30 PM
The bumarooski..we gotta run it this week. That is the only way.

Poet
12-09-2009, 05:10 PM
My problem is I care far more than I should.

I know you do, bud. I know you do. I'm the same way.

Medford Bronco
12-09-2009, 05:54 PM

See what SD did to them in 2005 I think. I want to say that Michael Turner and Tomlinson went off with Drew Brees lighting it up.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200512180clt.htm

teams that are physical have a chance vs Indy. Its going to be very very very very very very very tough but not impossible.

Midnight Blue
12-09-2009, 06:39 PM

I think the key to Sunday's matchup is this: Can our front 7 get pressure on Manning or not? If they can, then we have a good chance of winning the game. If not, then it could be a long day for the orange n' blue.

Here's to putting a few grass stains on Paidaton's jersey.... :beer:

jhildebrand
12-09-2009, 10:41 PM

Probably to a VASTLY INFERIOR San Diego team again no less :laugh:

Medford Bronco
12-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Probably to a VASTLY INFERIOR San Diego team again no less :laugh:

as much as I hate them they are not vastly inferior to the Colts
They can score with them and have a pretty good D.

Colts have had plenty of good fortune as well
vs NE,
vs SF
Vs Houston both games

They are very good but not unbeatable. Their D has some holes
and with no Bob Sanders that hurts big time

BoltsOwnU
12-10-2009, 01:02 PM
as much as I hate them they are not vastly inferior to the Colts
They can score with them and have a pretty good D.

Colts have had plenty of good fortune as well
vs NE,
vs SF
Vs Houston both games

They are very good but not unbeatable. Their D has some holes
and with no Bob Sanders that hurts big time

Ah Med, the voice of reason. It was that "vastly inferior" Charger team that's been handing Denver some wicked beatings for several seasons and spanked the Colts in the postseason in Indy, and at home. Something that Denver couldn't do in back to back efforts.

Anyway, this game could go either way, depending on which Bronco team shows up. Clots v. Donks? That's a whole lot of braying and hoof stampin' goin' on. This week, I'll have to root for the Clots, though it pains me to do so.

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Ah Med, the voice of reason. It was that "vastly inferior" Charger team that's been handing Denver some wicked beatings for several seasons and spanked the Colts in the postseason in Indy, and at home. Something that Denver couldn't do in back to back efforts.

Anyway, this game could go either way, depending on which Bronco team shows up. Clots v. Donks? That's a whole lot of braying and hoof stampin' goin' on. This week, I'll have to root for the Clots, though it pains me to do so.

:tsk:

Dr Velcro
12-10-2009, 04:41 PM
You guys know what's BS about this?

Look what was on my Facebook....

"Denver has returned 200 tickets for this weekends 1pm matchup. go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/805953 to purchase now!"

What I think is shit....is that I went you YOUR season opener and I can't even go to my own game. It bothers me when I think about it too much.

I feel so unloved at times. I shit you not.

Midnight Blue
12-10-2009, 05:08 PM

"Denver has returned 200 tickets for this weekends 1pm matchup. go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/805953 to purchase now!"

What I think is shit....is that I went you YOUR season opener and I can't even go to my own game. It bothers me when I think about it too much.

This definitely falls into the category "Things That Suck"....

slim
12-10-2009, 05:10 PM
I think the key to Sunday's matchup is this: Can our front 7 get pressure on Manning or not? If they can, then we have a good chance of winning the game. If not, then it could be a long day for the orange n' blue.

Here's to putting a few grass stains on Paidaton's jersey.... :beer:

I think it will come down to which team scores the most points.

Midnight Blue
12-10-2009, 05:15 PM

Very true... but the Colts have a lot of weapons and if Peyton is allowed time in the pocket, he will find an open receiver and that increases the odds of them scoring more points.

MasterShake
12-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Very true... but the Colts have a lot of weapons and if Peyton is allowed time in the pocket, he will find an open receiver and that increases the odds of them scoring more points.

You are not going to get pressure on Manning easily. The Chargers and Patriots blueprint for beating the Colts was always to rough up the receivers at the LOS and throw off the timing of their routes. That more than anything made Manning look mortal. The new rules make it harder to do that, but our veteran CB's may be able to force a few coverage sacks. Its not gonna be easy, but its not impossible.

Dr Velcro
12-10-2009, 06:41 PM
This definitely falls into the category "Things That Suck"....

Yes.....

Yes it does.

Bad.

T.K.O.
12-10-2009, 07:11 PM

on a brighter note....you wont have to deal with that long slow walk out of the stadium after the crushing end to the colts reg. season win streak !;)
that should cheer you up,not to mention you'll want to be pretty drunk by the end of the game so you also wont need to worry about driving....see its good news...really

dogfish
12-10-2009, 07:26 PM

thanks john madden. . . .

Midnight Blue
12-10-2009, 07:44 PM
You are not going to get pressure on Manning easily. The Chargers and Patriots blueprint for beating the Colts was always to rough up the receivers at the LOS and throw off the timing of their routes. That more than anything made Manning look mortal. The new rules make it harder to do that, but our veteran CB's may be able to force a few coverage sacks. Its not gonna be easy, but its not impossible.

Elvis has looked pretty good this season... it's possible that he may be able to make Peyton throw the ball before he wants to...

And yes... our secondary could cause a few coverage sacks (or throwaways to avoid the sack). Against the as-yet-undefeated Colts, though, we're definitely going to need our "A" game.

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2009, 07:50 PM
The thud is mannings hair line falling back into place. :hahaha:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-10-2009, 08:07 PM
The gameplan should be to hit em in the mouth....Or the forehead in this case.

Lonestar
12-10-2009, 08:10 PM
In all seriousness the Broncos have to play like we did in 03 with
Q Griffin and M Anderson controlling the clock
and Jake being like 14-17

Manning was a bit off as well that day.
That was once. We all remeber other games in the RCA dome. Glad that place is Gone lol

although the 2006 AFC C game vs Gods team made me a lot of money when I had indy in my pool. That was awesome for me :D

IIRC Q lit them up for 150+ yards that day.. we kept the ball out of Manning's hands for the most part and kept manning off balance..

but of course they had just wrapped up their division the week before also..

Then we got cocky a week or two later and they blew us away in the playoffs..

T.K.O.
12-10-2009, 08:23 PM
thanks john madden. . . .

yeah thats almost as bad as when analysts really go out on a limb and say "this one is gonna come down to whichever team makes more plays !"
duhr.........

Medford Bronco
12-10-2009, 09:21 PM
yeah thats almost as bad as when analysts really go out on a limb and say "this one is gonna come down to whichever team makes more plays !"
duhr.........

how about

whomever wins the turnover battle will win the game
Its all about pass protection.

Its all about being more physcial

no kidding Dick Tracey :lol:

jhildebrand
12-10-2009, 10:51 PM
I really believe the team that scores more points will win. :D

slim
12-10-2009, 10:53 PM
I really believe the team that scores more points will win. :D

See, that's what I'm talking about.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Colts soon to be un-perfect.

12-1 anyone?

MOtorboat
12-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Titans soon to be un-perfect.

12-1 anyone?

The Titans are 5-7.

Fail.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-10-2009, 11:12 PM
The Titans are 5-7.

Fail.

Ugh. Too much beer tonight.

Colts.

My god.

Medford Bronco
12-10-2009, 11:18 PM
The thud I heard tonight was Ben Rothisberger getting sacked. :lol:

yes off topic but funny nonetheless

dogfish
12-11-2009, 01:00 PM
The thud I heard tonight was Ben Rothisberger getting sacked. :lol:

yes off topic but funny nonetheless

i think they just got him again. . .

weazel
12-11-2009, 01:31 PM
this was my facebook status this morning.

...and Roethlisberger walks out of his house and BAM, he's sacked by 2 Browns. ... now Roethlisberger gets up and strolls to his car and BOOM, another sack!

Overtime
12-12-2009, 02:39 AM
Gonna be ugly for the Colts this weekend, got that feeling, I can smell an upset. Hopefully Peyton Manning will get knocked out of the game too.

BoltsOwnU
12-17-2009, 04:44 PM
I heard the thud all the way out in London while travelling. Good to see things haven't changed much in Denver. . .:D

(And I'm really only posting this salt because one Donkfan above classlessly posted hope for a player injury).

dogfish
12-17-2009, 05:15 PM
hear that thud, guys?

that was bolts, beating his brid chest. . . . :lol:

pumpdoc
12-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Man I heard that thud, thought it was an earthquake.

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2009, 11:36 PM
Man I heard that thud, thought it was an earthquake.

I heard a thud loud and clear today. I am an optimist usually but today was a wake up call for me.

I thought before the season started we'd go 7 or 8 wins, then we go 6-0 only to lose 4 straight. Well we are still the same place we were last year but I feel we have some hope for the future. We just need to get the right players.