PDA

View Full Version : All of Sparrowhead Stadium will bow before the Broncos

Overtime
12-04-2009, 08:22 PM
All of Sparrowhead Stadium will bow before the Broncos and recognize us as their father after we beat that ass on Sunday.

calling my shot

34-7 Denver.

Moreno will gash the Chimps for 120 yards, and Orton will throw a 65 yard bomb to Marshall who will make a magnificent one handed grab for a score.

Chimps fans, you'll be calling us Daddy after this game.

KCL
12-04-2009, 08:27 PM
All of Sparrowhead Stadium will bow before the Broncos and recognize us as their father after we beat that ass on Sunday.

calling my shot

34-7 Denver.

Moreno will gash the Chimps for 120 yards, and Orton will throw a 65 yard bomb to Marshall who will make a magnificent one handed grab for a score.

Chimps fans, you'll be calling us Daddy after this game.
Well if you're referring to Chiefs fans...I won't be calling you daddy...I'll still be calling you jackass whether we win or lose.

slim
12-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Well if you're referring to Chiefs fans...I won't be calling you daddy...I'll still be calling you jackass whether we win or lose.

You can call me a jackass, but only if you pm me a pic of your tatas.

KCL
12-04-2009, 08:34 PM
You can call me a jackass, but only if you pm me a pic of your tatas.

Promise?

slim
12-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Promise?

Yes

slim
12-04-2009, 08:36 PM
:hungry:

KCL
12-04-2009, 08:38 PM
:hungry:

Are you hungry slim?

slim
12-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Are you hungry slim?

Yes, I am hungry.

KCL
12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Yes, I am hungry.

If the Chiefs lose to the Broncos...do I have to call you daddy?
And feed you?

Shazam!
12-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Sparrowhead... that's funny.

Overtime
12-06-2009, 02:01 AM
about 11 hours away from ass whipping time for the little chimps.

NorthernLights
12-06-2009, 08:24 AM
A couple of years ago, I took a roadtrip to Arrowhead to see the Chiefs/Raiders game. We set up our little area around our car and started tailgating. It was raining and 38 degrees, so we made a shelter with a tarp so we could cook. We had just lit the BBQ and had it blazing when this idiot tries to park in the slot right behind us and hits the gas instead of the break.

He rams his car through our shelter, pushing the lit BBQ under my friends SUV. We scramble to move the SUV before it blows up, but get it done. This total douche says sorry, and does nothing else. He destroyed our grill, broke our table, and didn't offer anything to us. Not even a beer. We get back after the game and he is gone. Total putz.

Dzone
12-06-2009, 08:44 AM
^Holy crap...that mutha****a coulda kilt someone...what a bunch o foikin shit

KCL
12-06-2009, 10:11 AM
A couple of years ago, I took a roadtrip to Arrowhead to see the Chiefs/Raiders game. We set up our little area around our car and started tailgating. It was raining and 38 degrees, so we made a shelter with a tarp so we could cook. We had just lit the BBQ and had it blazing when this idiot tries to park in the slot right behind us and hits the gas instead of the break.

He rams his car through our shelter, pushing the lit BBQ under my friends SUV. We scramble to move the SUV before it blows up, but get it done. This total douche says sorry, and does nothing else. He destroyed our grill, broke our table, and didn't offer anything to us. Not even a beer. We get back after the game and he is gone. Total putz.

I know that isn't funny...but it sounds funny...I can see it happening and from what I hear...KC fans are good to sit with and tailgate with...every team is going to have their idiots.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Chiefs are useless AFCW patsies, no chance to win this game no chance to go to the playoffs. Mcd goes in there and shows that this new regime doesn't fall apart in december, this team is actually conditioned, this team will crush the chiefs hopes. Game Over Bitches.

slim
12-06-2009, 10:27 AM
If the Chiefs lose to the Broncos...do I have to call you daddy?
And feed you?

Well, you have to do that anyway.

Northman
12-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Chiefs are useless AFCW patsies, no chance to win this game no chance to go to the playoffs. Mcd goes in there and shows that this new regime doesn't fall apart in december, this team is actually conditioned, this team will crush the chiefs hopes. Game Over Bitches.

Unfortuantely i know we were saying the same thing last year when we went there.

KCL
12-06-2009, 10:45 AM
Well, you have to do that anyway.

I do?...so what would you like to eat?

NorthernLights
12-06-2009, 10:47 AM
I know that isn't funny...but it sounds funny...I can see it happening and from what I hear...KC fans are good to sit with and tailgate with...every team is going to have their idiots.

We all knew he didn't do it on purpose and it was fortunate no one was hurt, but he didn't make an effort. I'm sure he was embarrassed as hell and we didn't pile on at all.

The rest of the crowd was fantastic but I will admit, it was really cold and wet and that put a big damper on the game and the festivities. As we were leaving going down the round abouts, everyone, and I mean everyone was chanting "Raiders Suck, Raiders Suck" It was really funny.

KCL
12-06-2009, 10:49 AM
We all knew he didn't do it on purpose and it was fortunate no one was hurt, but he didn't make an effort. I'm sure he was embarrassed as hell and we didn't pile on at all.

The rest of the crowd was fantastic but I will admit, it was really cold and wet and that put a big damper on the game and the festivities. As we were leaving going down the round abouts, everyone, and I mean everyone was chanting "Raiders Suck, Raiders Suck" It was really funny.

Oh you're not a Raiders fan?

NorthernLights
12-06-2009, 10:50 AM

Hell no. Are there any left? I thought they went the way of the DooDoo.

KCL
12-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Hell no.

:hahaha:

I knew you weren't.

Northman
12-06-2009, 10:52 AM

Nah, that one fan left here after Denver wiped the floor with his team. :lol:

KCL
12-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Nah, that one fan left here after Denver wiped the floor with his team. :lol:

DS? He's still around...be careful though and never...I mean NEVER make a
sig bet with him when the Chargers and Raiders play...:lol:

edit-this was meant for N Lights...damn one of you two needs to change
your name.

NorthernLights
12-06-2009, 11:02 AM
DS? He's still around...be careful though and never...I mean NEVER make a
sig bet with him when the Chargers and Raiders play...:lol:

edit-this was meant for N Lights...damn one of you two needs to change
your name.

Hmm. Let's see. I joined in Dec 07, and he joined in May 08 so I got here first. But, he thumps me on post count (not even close). Maybe we need a poll? On second thought, no more useless polls. Nevermind.

Medford Bronco
12-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I have to say that this game scares me. The Broncos historically suck in KC. Even when Denver was a very good team they have found ways to lose.

Remember Dante Hall and the 3 clips that beat us one year. :mad:

I just hope for the best and see what happens.

NO freaking Turnovers please.

KCL
12-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Hmm. Let's see. I joined in Dec 07, and he joined in May 08 so I got here first. But, he thumps me on post count (not even close). Maybe we need a poll? On second thought, no more useless polls. Nevermind.

well anyhow...just take my advice...this could go for all ACFW fans.

claymore
12-06-2009, 11:38 AM
If anyone has a link to Justin TV with the user name PW It would save me $100 and Id appreciate it.

PM me if need be.

Love,
Clayton R More

Day1BroncoFan
12-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Scarrowhead in December... not a give me game.

Overtime
12-06-2009, 04:04 PM
We're beating that ass even better than I thought!!!! Wooohoooo. Chiefs are lifeless, had no chance from the start.

Overtime
12-06-2009, 04:22 PM
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss347/mtsumustang/broncosfather.jpg

KCL
12-06-2009, 04:32 PM
I have to say that this game scares me. The Broncos historically suck in KC. Even when Denver was a very good team they have found ways to lose.

Remember Dante Hall and the 3 clips that beat us one year. :mad:

I just hope for the best and see what happens.

NO freaking Turnovers please.

Med...you are one classy man and a classy fan of your team..Denver did a good job and took full advantage of all the mistakes and stupid calls that KC made...I know if we still had Dee Brown..the Broncos would have gone down in defeat..:lol: