PDA

View Full Version : I want to buy my brother a Bronco Jersey

ftyre76
12-04-2009, 02:56 PM
I want to buy my brother a Bronco Jersey, but I don't know which player I should get him. We grew up being huge Broncos fans. After college, I couldn't play football. It bothers me too much to watch anymore. Anyway, I'm not sure who is the best player to get. I would have gotten him an Elway jersey, but he has tons of those. I haven't been keeping up with the team, so I don't know who is doing really good right now. I don't want to just get him any old Bronco jersey if you know what I mean. Anyway,

Thanks in advance.

claymore
12-04-2009, 03:01 PM
I have a Cutler Jersey that is like new, I can get it to you for a song.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-04-2009, 03:10 PM
I have a Cutler Jersey that is like new, I can get it to you for a song.

Claymore you just couldn't resist.

MileHighCrew
12-04-2009, 03:18 PM
I would get him a personalized one. Put the word Brothers on the back and use 09 as the number for this year. Or use you last name, but I kind of like the brother IDEA

ftyre76
12-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Cool. I like the brothers idea. Thanks.

MileHighCrew
12-04-2009, 03:25 PM
You need to get yourself one so you can wear them on game day together. Makes me wish I had a brother....
Maybe I'll get one for my boy that says son and a daughter one for my girl and a dad one for me. I really like the idea.

claymore
12-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Get one that says best, and the other one can say freind. :love:

MileHighCrew
12-04-2009, 03:33 PM

Ahhh wouldn't that be cute. :beer:

you could be Raider ones that say CRIM and INAL
or Cheifs ones LOS and ERS
or Chagers MOR and ONS

ftyre76
12-04-2009, 03:35 PM
LOL. That's a good one.

Maybe two Raiders ones that say GANG and STER. :cool:

claymore
12-04-2009, 03:36 PM
LOL. That's a good one.

Maybe two Raiders ones that say GANG and STER. :cool:

Or Mex - Ican

MileHighCrew
12-04-2009, 03:37 PM
or UNEMP and LOYEED

honz
12-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Get him a Dumervil jersey, man.

MileHighCrew
12-04-2009, 04:02 PM
I would wait on a Doom to make sure he is signed. IMO. He has more sacks than Mario Williams in the same amount of years, he is going to be very expensive

claymore
12-04-2009, 04:04 PM
I would wait on a Doom to make sure he is signed. IMO. He has more sacks than Mario Williams in the same amount of years, he is going to be very expensive

Or worth a 1st and a third!!!!!! I say let him go!!!!

honz
12-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Dumervil ain't getting away. You heard it here first.

claymore
12-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Dumervil ain't getting away. You heard it here first.

He's 2 small he will never make it in the NFL!

KCL
12-04-2009, 04:22 PM

Just don't spell "friend" the way clay did...:rolleyes:

EastCoastBronco
12-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Get him a #7 and be done with it. It's foolproof.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-04-2009, 04:59 PM
I want to buy my brother a Bronco Jersey, but I don't know which player I should get him. We grew up being huge Broncos fans. After college, I couldn't play football. It bothers me too much to watch anymore. Anyway, I'm not sure who is the best player to get. I would have gotten him an Elway jersey, but he has tons of those. I haven't been keeping up with the team, so I don't know who is doing really good right now. I don't want to just get him any old Bronco jersey if you know what I mean. Anyway,

Thanks in advance.

If you have decided on a personalized jersey, the Broncos have them 15% off today thru Sunday - Dec 6th.

http://www.denverbroncosproshop.com/?rc=navigation&rs=broncossite

GEM
12-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Or worth a 1st and a third!!!!!! I say let him go!!!!

Please God...effing NO!!! Don't be a Shanahan, McD. Don't let our best Defensive prospect in years go because of cost. Pay that badass.

GEM
12-04-2009, 05:56 PM
He's 2 small he will never make it in the NFL!

Tell that to his NFL Leading sack #.

May be too small as a DE...but brings the heat as an OLB.

weazel
12-04-2009, 05:59 PM
clay, what the heck is that in your sig, man???

GEM
12-04-2009, 06:43 PM
clay, what the heck is that in your sig, man???

I don't know either, but I can't stop looking at it and laughing. :laugh:

slim
12-04-2009, 07:02 PM
I am going to get a #7 jersey with the :GEM: on the nameplate.

BCJ
12-05-2009, 11:40 AM
I would get him a personalized one. Put the word Brothers on the back and use 09 as the number for this year. Or use you last name, but I kind of like the brother IDEA

That is probably the lamest idea i have heard in a long time. Maybe he should get matching ones and go shopping together with them on like BFF. Oh how cute and gay at the same time. I am sure their Mom would be crying with joy. If you want to make your brother happy and actually wear a jersey, go with old school. I am not sure why you wouldnt want to go that route but unless they have committed some major crime, Ring of Famers cant be a miss. I sport a Simon Fletcher jersey to all games and get kudos all the time. Old Schoolers will never do you wrong like Cutler & Walker. Would you rather have someone come up to your brother and say, "Nice jersey. Old School player. Like it!" or " Who is Brothers?" Which their reply after your bro tells them about you, says, "That is totally lame. You must have got that idea from MileHighCrew!"