PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from Hawaii? Broncos game

underrated29
12-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Is anyone on here from hawaii?

Isnt our eternal optomist from there. I forgot his name. The guy whos sig has him jumping of a cliff into the ocean.

I leave town tomorrow morning for hawaii and am wondering if they show the bronco games there or if there are any bars or anywhere there that will have sunday ticket so i can watch the broncos.

On sunday game day, i will be in Maui.

Please help. Or as my man Dogfish would say... FEED ME!!!!

dogfish
12-02-2009, 04:34 PM
you lucky SOB!

warhorse lives in hawaii-- you should send him a PM and see if he can hook you up with some of his famous pineapple kool-aid. . . . :D

underrated29
12-02-2009, 04:36 PM
THATS the guy. All i could think of was BroncoWarrior which is obviously not the right guy.

Its a work thing, but sure beats the hell out of the snow we got today.

dogfish
12-02-2009, 05:09 PM
no shit! IMO, pretty much any trip to hawaii is a good trip-- especially if they're paying your way! have a blast. . .

underrated29
12-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Will do amigo. Will do.

Now i just got to get the game...

nevcraw
12-02-2009, 05:27 PM
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS262US262&q=NFL+sunday+ticket+bars+Maui

frauschieze
12-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I bet if you could hook up with Warhorse, he'd feed ya a pina colada. He watches games from a hammock I hear. What a life.

WARHORSE
12-04-2009, 04:45 AM
I bet if you could hook up with Warhorse, he'd feed ya a pina colada. He watches games from a hammock I hear. What a life.

Actually, that may be urban legend.

Or Hawaiian ritual myths.........I'll never tell.

But my hammock does have a 57" plasma................... :D

Hes going to a different island than where I live. Hes going to Maui.

Im sure he'll find his time..........refreshing. Hopefully it dont rain on the scarecrow.:D

elsid13
12-04-2009, 07:30 AM
no shit! IMO, pretty much any trip to hawaii is a good trip-- especially if they're paying your way! have a blast. . .

No it not. Going to Hawaii for work sucks. Especial if you have to go there from the east coast. Nothing funnier then been stuck on plane with family and newlyweds when there to work.