PDA

View Full Version : More Original Thread Titles Please

UnderArmour
01-25-2008, 11:55 PM
*Insert Team Here* Suck! is stupid. Please, don't do it anymore. It's weak smack. That is all.

slim
01-25-2008, 11:58 PM
Ron Paul sucks...

frauschieze
01-26-2008, 12:02 AM
*tears*

You have no idea what you're saying.

UnderArmour
01-26-2008, 12:04 AM
Ron Paul sucks...

And how many posts have you typed with more than five sentences?

slim
01-26-2008, 12:06 AM
And how many posts have you typed with more than five sentences?

One or two...why do you ask?

BeefStew25
01-26-2008, 12:27 AM
Gotta love elitists.

UnderArmour
01-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Gotta love elitists.

No wonder you're so popular.

BeefStew25
01-26-2008, 12:35 AM
No wonder you're so popular.

Popularity is the guage? Well, you may want to lose the Ron Paul sig.

slim
01-26-2008, 12:40 AM
I wish I were popular.

BeefStew25
01-26-2008, 12:43 AM
I wish I were popular.

Well, I have a feeling CSWIL is on a mission to make you the next Elvis....the Elvis that died on the toilet.

Timmy!
01-26-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm not popular. It makes me drink :D

:shots:

If only people would accept me. All I really want is to be finally accepted by Beef.

slim
01-26-2008, 12:44 AM
Well, I have a feeling CSWIL is on a mission to make you the next Elvis....the Elvis that died on the toilet.

Yeah, cs doesn't like me much...do you have a spare razor blade or a length of rope?

MOtorboat
01-26-2008, 12:46 AM
*Insert Team Here* Suck! is stupid. Please, don't do it anymore. It's weak smack. That is all.

I love whiners.

And your suggestion is?

BeefStew25
01-26-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm not popular. It makes me drink :D

:shots:

If only people would accept me. All I really want is to be finally accepted by Beef.

Funny you mention that. I think I plan on working with you in March. Feburary you had better gawd damn put your nose in the study guide.

BeefStew25
01-26-2008, 12:49 AM
Yeah, cs doesn't like me much...do you have a spare razor blade or a length of rope?

Remember the movie Seven? Just eat until you die. Then mail CSWIL a human head.

slim
01-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Remember the movie Seven? Just eat until you die. Then mail CSWIL a human head.

Yes, I am a disgusting slob....I am still a human being (unless you invoke zeems definition...well, lets not go there).

BeefStew25
01-26-2008, 01:11 AM
Yes, I am a disgusting slob....I am still a human being (unless you invoke zeems definition...well, lets not go there).

You are two humans. You sweat gravy. You have hot dog wrappers in your fat folds. Your heart is a ticking time bomb. CSWIL gets up early. He will continue the Slim is a Lardass campaign.

tubby
01-26-2008, 02:11 AM

Nice thread Sell Out. :rolleyes:

BroncoBJ
01-26-2008, 02:40 AM
lulz @ this thread!!!!1111

Stand Ablaze
01-26-2008, 02:41 AM
It is not weak smack it is HARDCORE smack. :salute:

SR
01-26-2008, 02:45 AM
Ron Paul sucks.

MileHighWrath
01-26-2008, 10:39 AM

This thread will die soon enough, but the *Insert Team Here* Suck! threads, will live on and on and on.

Tells you what sucks and what doesn't.

UnderArmour
01-26-2008, 10:53 AM
This thread will die soon enough, but the *Insert Team Here* Suck! threads, will live on and on and on.

Tells you what sucks and what doesn't.

That's one of the reasons they are so bad, good smack dies down over time because it can always come back to bite you. Obviously, if you have a "Colts Suck" thread and they blow you out 3 years in a row in the playoffs, you look really stupid. Normally, threads die down, but _____ Suck! threads live making Bronco fans look retarded. Just as importantly, the thread titles are unoriginal and turn into posts of "OMG LOLZ UR TEAM SUX ROFLZ!" instead of real smack. Just makes Bronco fans look like retarded Raiders fans, we have more class than that. We can come up with more substance than OMG _____ SUCK!. The posts in the current _______ Suck! threads don't prove me wrong either.

And don't get me wrong, some smack is good smack. Philip Rivers Caption This Thread is genius.

SR
01-26-2008, 10:55 AM
I've never seen any 'real' smack from you UA, so until then...Ron Paul sucks.

UnderArmour
01-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I've never seen any 'real' smack from you UA, so until then...Ron Paul sucks.

We went 7-9. What's to talk smack about? Only Raiders fans would run around smacking when their team is terrible.

SR
01-26-2008, 11:01 AM
A good smack talker can make something to run their mouth about when there is nothing there. It's almost a form of art.

NightTrainLayne
01-26-2008, 12:29 PM
UA, you obviously don't understand the "Sucks" threads. Calm down.

yardog
01-26-2008, 12:55 PM
:whoknows:

UnderArmour
01-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Let's rate some of this hardcore smack from these threads shall we?

Colts Suck!

Colts Suck! Way to lose yesterday! Great game to the end but no repeat for the Ponies!

Nice loss colts
YOU SUCK!

You took the words right out of my mouth! Colts suck!
But I did see one good message, however unsurprisingly not even from a Bronco's fan

I can't stand the way Tony Dungy tries to force his religion down everyone's throats in Indiana.

Colt fans are like Cult followers. They should be called the Indianapolis Cults.

Overall, Colts Suck! thread is full of reposts and repetition. Simply stating Colts Suck over and over isn't smack, it's bordering spam. Let's move on.

I dont know if it already exists........
But ..........Chiefs suck.

Oh yeah, the Suck Threads. We'll get these back up to 6 and 7 thousand posts in no time.
No kidding. Full of spam and posts lacking content, no problem.

Chiefs Suck!!!

beginning of the suck threads ...... it brings a tear to my eyes

chefs suck
Skipping over off-topic crap you people love to fill threads with..

Chiefs suck!

Chefs suck! They really really suck!

Chiefs SUCK!!!!!

Chiefs Blow!!!!!

Chiefs suck!!!

Chiefs SUCK!!!

This is just from the Colts and the Chiefs threads. This clearly is not smack. This is just garbage. I'd expect this on a Raider board, not a Bronco board. Where's the substance? Smack without substance is crap and not smack at all.

frauschieze
01-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Dear UnderArmour,

I understand you don't like the 'Suck' threads. Do us all a favor, quit your bitchin' and stay out of them.

-Frau

RiversSucks
01-26-2008, 02:21 PM
If you don't like it then you can get out!

Bronco9798
01-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Great, now we have a thread Moderator. Get a sense of humor. The Raiders, Chiefs, and Charger suck threads are original and something that were very popular where we came from. It's just a little bashing to the 3 teams in our division. If you don't like them, ignore them.

Rex
01-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Can I slip in a "MO and NTL Suck" thread?

Bronco9798
01-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Can I slip in a "MO and NTL Suck" thread?

Just make them more "original".

frauschieze
01-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Just make them more "original".

MO & NTL REALLY Suck!!

Two exclamation points. That part is important.

UnderArmour
01-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Great, now we have a thread Moderator. Get a sense of humor. The Raiders, Chiefs, and Charger suck threads are original and something that were very popular where we came from. It's just a little bashing to the 3 teams in our division. If you don't like them, ignore them.

It's really not even that funny any more. You just post a bunch of spam "ROFLCOPTOR TEH RAIDRS SUK LOL!". Allow me to translate every time someone posts "Chiefs suck!" for you... "I'm an idiot!". Love how you take it upon yourself to reply to your own threads with the same crap you posted in the original message not only once, not only twice, not only even four times, but five times. That's ridiculous.

Bronco9798
01-26-2008, 07:27 PM
It's really not even that funny any more. You just post a bunch of spam "ROFLCOPTOR TEH RAIDRS SUK LOL!". Allow me to translate every time someone posts "Chiefs suck!" for you... "I'm an idiot!". Love how you take it upon yourself to reply to your own threads with the same crap you posted in the original message not only once, not only twice, not only even four times, but five times. That's ridiculous.

You're ridiculous.,If you don't like it,,seriously,,screw you.. I never read any rules that said how I had to post to your ******* satisfaction. Screw you...

Bronco9798
01-26-2008, 07:28 PM
People like you make me sick to my stomach.

MOtorboat
01-26-2008, 07:28 PM

You took the time to count how many times Niner responded to the thread?

Bronco9798
01-26-2008, 07:30 PM
He probably beats his wife. Just my opinion.

BeefStew25
01-26-2008, 08:00 PM

Yeah, we should make a law. Now tell us how smart you are.

slim
01-26-2008, 11:14 PM
LMAO...meltdown to commence in T-Minus 10 minutes.

Niner, don't go getting yourself in hot water here.

slim
01-26-2008, 11:16 PM
Yeah, we should make a law. Now tell us how smart you are.

There a lot of know-it-alls on this board. I feel so inferior here, I think I'm starting to develop a complex.

BeefStew25
01-26-2008, 11:18 PM
There a lot of know-it-alls on this board. I feel so inferior here, I think I'm starting to develop a complex.

You are fat and dumb, Slim.

slim
01-26-2008, 11:23 PM
You are fat and dumb, Slim.

That's true...are you going to eat the rest of those fries?

MileHighWrath
01-26-2008, 11:44 PM
UA spent way more time to come up with all those quotes than I have spent in all of the "****** suck" threads combined. At least I stated they sucked, where as UA just quoted others.

Where is the "UnderArmour sucks" thread? What a weak-a** piece of ****. What kind of p**** comes with that weak-a** b*******t?

Go join a raider's forum UA. Did you cut your legs while shaving?

Oops, did I get personal? Shame on me!

UnderArmour
01-26-2008, 11:46 PM
MileHighWrath sucks!

UnderArmour
01-26-2008, 11:48 PM
MileHighWrath SUCKS!

SmilinAssasSin27
01-26-2008, 11:58 PM
Perhaps if we found an official sponsor for these threads it would be OK. Like, i dunno...Under Armour? Maybe we should be sell outs and paste a bunch of company logos on the threads as well.

UnderArmour
01-27-2008, 12:01 AM
MileHighWrath sucks!

Come on, can anyone please come to their senses and agree that this sort of crap you call smack is ridiculous?

SmilinAssasSin27
01-27-2008, 12:04 AM
MileHighWrath sucks!

Come on, can anyone please come to their senses and agree that this sort of crap you call smack is ridiculous?

It would serve you well not to **** on tradition buddy. Whether ya like it or not, this has been around for a very long time...it makes this place feel more like home.

MileHighWrath
01-27-2008, 12:33 AM
MileHighWrath sucks!

It's called "your team" sucks smack. Don't like it? **** ***! and do your own thing, whatever it might be. I don't actually see you contribute that much any way, so maybe start to contribute in some way besides giving s*** to those of us that DO contribute. Or just ST*U.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-27-2008, 12:38 AM
So this guy comes in bashing the thread and his way of doing so...is to copy exactly what we do using members' names. WOW, now I see the arror of my ways. Cuz obviously he has crazy smack game since he didn't do the exact same thing he's whining about.

MileHighWrath
01-27-2008, 12:41 AM
So this guy comes in bashing the thread and his way of doing so...is to copy exactly what we do using members' names. WOW, now I see the arror of my ways. Cuz obviously he has crazy smack game since he didn't do the exact same thing he's whining about.

Where IS all this crazy original smack he's talking about?

MOtorboat
01-27-2008, 01:02 AM
MileHighWrath sucks!

Your little tirade is pathetic. You know that right?

SR
01-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Am I the only one here who sees the irony in this guy talking **** about people not being able to talk ****, but he can't talk **** either?

MileHighWrath
01-27-2008, 01:28 AM
Am I the only one here who sees the irony in this guy talking **** about people not being able to talk ****, but he can't talk **** either?

Irony or idiocy?

SR
01-27-2008, 01:43 AM
Irony or idiocy?

Call it both?

Devilspawn
01-27-2008, 03:34 AM
I see the problem here. It's Broncomania vs. Broncosfreak. I've glanced at Broncosfreak but have been a member of Broncomania (or Bronco Country whatever they call it now) and I see the difference. Worlds apart. The Sucks threads are fun for them, but for those who it's new to, it doesn't look original.

I've seen it on the Chargers site and the smack section over here is headed that way. I could care less because it amuses me. Plus, there are fewer rival fans here who can interrupt the threads and actually bring more than two words to the table. That was the nice way of putting it. The not so nice way of putting it will bring an even more realistic, if not brutal spin to it and explain EXACTLY why this thread was created. I'll lay off that explanation, for now.

SR
01-27-2008, 03:38 AM
DevilSpawn is the suckiest cool Raider fan EVAR!;)

dogfish
01-27-2008, 04:44 AM

yea, i would agree. . . . hate to say it, but right now broncos fans saying any other team "sucks" is about as effective as a midget calling someone short and acting like it's a real display of wit. . . . of course the chiefs and faders DO suck, but it's not like we're in any position to talk about it, since anyone with any integrity will admit that the broncos suck, too. . . .

i guess kicking away a quadrapelegic's crutches makes the paraplegics feel better. . . .

but be careful, you've stirred up the wrath of the hyena pack by pointing out the obvious. . . . they'll show you when we finish slightly over .500! look out. . . . :coffee:

BroncoBJ
01-27-2008, 06:06 AM
Everyone sucks :coffee:

SR
01-27-2008, 06:07 AM
Your mom...

Bronco9798
01-27-2008, 08:01 AM
The suck threads are something that some of us are used too. Sort of a tradition. We always asked the new members that joined to post in the Chiefs, Raiders, and Charger suck threads before they started posting. New members seemed to take it as a way of an initiation into getting started on our boards.

The originals were only Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders. Unfortunately they grew from their. I was never a big fan of the other suck threads but found those three to be original since those teams are our rivals in the division.

Since we never had a "Smack" forum at the Freak, these are what we used. They worked and they were fun. The nostalgia of those threads do dwindle when you have other teams which C4L was great at starting for some unknown reason.

We started them here cause we knew the purpose of them and we wanted to bring some of our threads from there to here to make the place feel like where we left.

Is that really a big deal?

If you don't like them, then please stay the hell out of them and let us enjoy our time with them.

Like I said, I'm not a big fan of the ones outside of the original three, but I don't blast people for starting them. I just don't post in them.

Devilspawn
01-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Bronco9798 gave a perfect explanation, especially the fact that The Freak did not have a smack shack. I did not know that.

I joined these teams forums a couple years ago when I googled the Raiders and saw a Raiders Suck link from the Chargers site. I registered and attacked their loss to the Jets, got banned 5 times, then amazingly won them over temporarily. I thought that was all there was to smack until I joined Donkeyland2000... umm err Broncomania. Much more depth to the smack section. Plus, and this is the biggest difference, more rival posters than the Chargers site. MUCH more. Now there is a debate that 97.5 of the rival posters on Broncos Country are actually PatriotRuler, but there is at least 1 MAJOR representative from those outside the division like the Bengals and Browns that stay for the long haul and continue to smack. The thin skins of the Chargers Mods would NEVER allow that and thus take away the option of staying a while.

The Sucks thread on the Chargers site defines the "typical" Chargers fan on the net. They either correct your spelling or congratulate the poster before them when they have nothing to say themselves. I even mispelled a word on purpose only to have it bolded and smacked on their chalkboard for all to see, but they had no answer to the other 5 paragraphs I typed. Don't believe me, register to their site, post smack and make sure to mispell a word. Watch them attack the word, but not the post.

Now this site here is combining two different worlds so it will take some getting used to what made the other site feel like home. I won't get the Sucks threads, but Bronco9798's explanation helped me move on with no problemo.

MileHighWrath
01-29-2008, 05:35 PM
The Sucks thread on the Chargers site defines the "typical" Chargers fan on the net. They either correct your spelling or congratulate the poster before them when they have nothing to say themselves. I even mispelled a word on purpose only to have it bolded and smacked on their chalkboard for all to see, but they had no answer to the other 5 paragraphs I typed. Don't believe me, register to their site, post smack and make sure to mispell a word. Watch them attack the word, but not the post.

I have no doubt that charger fan has no idea what smack means let alone how to talk it or respond to it.

Unlike some people ... I have way more and better things to do than to register on some other team's forum and talk smack or even participate. That kind of behaviour is for losers.

UnderArmour
01-29-2008, 06:22 PM
I have no doubt that charger fan has no idea what smack means let alone how to talk it or respond to it.

Unlike some people ... I have way more and better things to do than to register on some other team's forum and talk smack or even participate. That kind of behaviour is for losers.

*behavior

Haha you can't spell!</Chargers>

BroncoJoe
01-29-2008, 06:29 PM
I wonder what DC and KCLady would say about your post, MHW....

MileHighWrath
01-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I wonder what DC and KCLady would say about your post, MHW....

:salute:

DallasChief
01-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Joe, I'm know I'm the exception that proves the rule so I'm not offended.