PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Charlie Weis

MOtorboat
12-01-2009, 12:31 AM
I know what many of you are thinking, and that is WTF?

But, let's think about this for a minute...

Charlie Weis goes to Notre Dame five seasons ago. This allows Josh McDaniels to move through the organization and eventually become the offensive coordinator for the New England Patriots, and a strong candidate for a head coaching job, despite his young age.

Therefore, because Charlie Weis chose to go to Notre Dame, Josh McDaniels is the coach of the Denver Broncos.

:salute: to Charlie Weis for making the dumb decision to go to the most scrutinized football program on Earth.

Good luck in the future.

getlynched47
12-01-2009, 12:37 AM
All he tried to do was win a motha f*****g game

KCL
12-01-2009, 12:44 AM
I heard he still had 6 years left on his contract...did I hear that right? Anyone know what becomes of the contract? I mean does he still get paid even though they fired him?

My husband told me he heard a rumor that the Chiefs were interested in him as a OC...When I searched it...they said they have not spoken to him about it nor do they plan to.I really don't know much about him.

MOtorboat
12-01-2009, 12:48 AM
I heard he still had 6 years left on his contract...did I hear that right? Anyone know what becomes of the contract? I mean does he still get paid even though they fired him?

My husband told me he heard a rumor that the Chiefs were interested in him as a OC...When I searched it...they said they have not spoken to him about it nor do they plan to.I really don't know much about him.

Buyout clause.

I'm fairly certain the catholic church can afford it...

KCL
12-01-2009, 12:56 AM
Buyout clause.

I'm fairly certain the catholic church can afford it...

Yep..I'm sure they can...if Rockhurst HighSchool can afford to recruit I'm sure the Church can afford it.