:welcome:

:beer:

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2007, 05:04 PM
:welcome: pnbronco - GREAT to have you here :salute: ENJOY:elefant:

pnbronco
09-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Also thank you Denver Native for the invite and the help to get on the board. I have to say this is a great site and just has a real welcome feel to it. I can't believe the difference that the blue makes, my eyes don't feel like they are burning out of my head. I am really tech stupid but I will see if my husband can me get some type of picture. I'm 47 so it's no big loss it I don't get it up. I have some fun pictures with several of the players so I'll see what we can do. I really look forward to coming to this board so thank you everyone..:elefant:

pnbronco
09-05-2007, 10:22 PM
It's so nice to see you here topscribe. I really have enjoyed reading your posts and have agreed with you many times but appreciate your kindness when you disagree with someone.

TXBRONC
09-05-2007, 10:24 PM
We are glad to have you here. What was your screen name on Broncomania? I'm just curious.

Skinny
09-06-2007, 06:11 AM
:welcome:pnbronco!

pnbronco
09-06-2007, 09:07 AM
We are glad to have you here. What was your screen name on Broncomania? I'm just curious.

It's the same, pnbronco, I try to keep some things simple. I have 2 teenagers and that is never simple. I didn't post too much of Broncomania because I'm not really a stat person and just don't like to argue. About the only time I got into it a little was the whole Jake thing. I have met Jake several times and he is a really wonderful man, I miss the person. So if I thought people were getting too mean, I guess it's the mom in me, I jumped in, other than that I like to read. I have to say there is a different feel here and I really like it. Thank you for the warm welcome.