PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning........

Overtime
11-26-2009, 11:07 PM
is the worst active starting QB currently playing in the league to be taken in the 1st round of the NFL draft.

:coffee:

even Jay Cutler > Sheeli Manlover (omg...i can't believe I just said that).

eat shit and die NY G-string women trolls. You should never come here and talk shit, because we just beat your ass in every phase of the game for 60 minutes.

I'll patiently be awaiting all the crying and excuses of how you had a short week and had to fly 1750 miles across the country, and it wasn't fair. :rolleyes:

Shazam!
11-26-2009, 11:34 PM
I'd rather have Eli over Cutler, but keep in mind that is saying very little.

The Denver defense was great tonight and back in it's early form, that's what made him look so awful.

NYG got stuffed through a meat grinder. That's all that matters.

I'll be rubbing faces and getting dirty looks here for awhile.

MOtorboat
11-26-2009, 11:37 PM
So you would take Josh Freeman, Alex Smith, Brady Quinn and JaMarcus Russell over Eli Manning?

Really? I know you're trying to bag on the guy because we beat him tonight, but really?

slim
11-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Well, he has won a ring.

Also, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have 18 ints.

MOtorboat
11-26-2009, 11:44 PM
JaMarshmellow is no longer starting.

I apologize for the obvious oversight.

Bwahahahahah :raiderssuck:

LordTrychon
11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Nicest thing you've ever said about Jay.

Dunno that Eli's better than Cutler... but I'd probably take him over several others...

But....

Not tonight. :D

Overtime
11-27-2009, 12:00 AM
So you would take Josh Freeman, Alex Smith, Brady Quinn and JaMarcus Russell over Eli Manning?

Really? I know you're trying to bag on the guy because we beat him tonight, but really?

i'd take everyone but Russell over Eli. I'd take Trent Dilfer over Eli.

Well, he has won a ring.

Also, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have 18 ints.

correction, Steve Spagnulo's defense won him a ring. :coffee:

JONtheBRONCO
11-27-2009, 12:09 AM
Jay Cutler sucks.

GEM
11-27-2009, 12:20 AM
is the worst active starting QB currently playing in the league to be taken in the 1st round of the NFL draft.

:coffee:

even Jay Cutler > Sheeli Manlover (omg...i can't believe I just said that).

eat shit and die NY G-string women trolls. You should never come here and talk shit, because we just beat your ass in every phase of the game for 60 minutes.

I'll patiently be awaiting all the crying and excuses of how you had a short week and had to fly 1750 miles across the country, and it wasn't fair. :rolleyes:

Only cause Russell got benched. :laugh:

BroncoWave
11-27-2009, 12:24 AM
Ok, I am going to preface this by saying that Eli went to my favorite team's rival school and I have hated his guts since he was a teenager, but he is nowhere near as bad as you are saying. He didn't have a good game tonight but he's still a very good QB and much better than the likes of Quinn, Smith, Freeman, and Russell. To say otherwise is just plain silly IMO.

Timmy!
11-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Wow. Really?

Umm. Eli is actually a pretty decent QB. Not elite, but he doesn't suck. Spanking the Giant's ass tonight was great, and Giant fans can suck it, but that doesn't make Eli a shitty QB.

Medford Bronco
11-27-2009, 12:35 AM
Eli is better than Cutler, hands down

BroncoWave
11-27-2009, 12:37 AM
Eli is better than Cutler, hands down

Definitely. I'd take Eli over Cutler every day of the week, and it's really not close.

ursamajor
11-27-2009, 03:52 AM
Definitely. I'd take Eli over Cutler every day of the week, and it's really not close.

I wouldn't:D

sneakers
11-27-2009, 04:16 AM
Jay Cutler sucks.

Like Boomer Esiason and Vinny Testeverde, I believe Jay Cutler is color blind.......because he is throwing a pass he cant tell what color uniform his teammates wear.

Medford Bronco
11-27-2009, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't:D

You must like turnovers in the red zone than :whistle:

BroncoWave
11-27-2009, 01:34 PM
You must like turnovers in the red zone than :whistle:

He must also like not winning Super Bowls and not having a winning record.

Shazam!
11-27-2009, 11:15 PM
Eli is 10x the smarter QB than Cutler.

Overtime
11-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Eli is 10x the smarter QB than Cutler.

dude come on now, he had his daddy tell the Chargers he wouldn't play for them and would re-enter the draft if they drafted him.

KCL
11-28-2009, 12:14 AM
dude come on now, he had his daddy tell the Chargers he wouldn't play for them and would re-enter the draft if they drafted him.

That doesn't make him stupid...childish and stubborn perhaps but not stupid and certainly doesn't make him a bad QB...How many SBs has Jay been in?

Shazam!
11-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by Overtime

Have you ever heard of the Denver Broncos Hall of Fame QB John Elway?

If a player doesn't want to play for a certain team, that is their right, especially when they announce that before they're Drafted like Elway did.

JONtheBRONCO
11-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Half tard, half quarterback. We shall call him. Eli.

BroncoWave
11-28-2009, 02:00 AM

What does that have to do with his ability to play football?

Plus, it's hypocritical for any Broncos fan to criticize Eli for that, given what Elway did.

Overtime
11-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Have you ever heard of the Denver Broncos Hall of Fame QB John Elway?

If a player doesn't want to play for a certain team, that is their right, especially when they announce that before they're Drafted like Elway did.

with all due respect, John Elway didn't have his daddy do it for him. John was man enough to do it himself.

Baltimore didn't run the west coast offense, which John excelled at and that's why he requested the trade to Denver.

Archie's reason for not wanting Eli to go to San Diego was the reasoning that they couldn't prevent him from getting sacked all the time (lame ass excuse if you ask me). :rolleyes:

KCL
11-28-2009, 10:34 AM
with all due respect, John Elway didn't have his daddy do it for him. John was man enough to do it himself.

Baltimore didn't run the west coast offense, which John excelled at and that's why he requested the trade to Denver.

Archie's reason for not wanting Eli to go to San Diego was the reasoning that they couldn't prevent him from getting sacked all the time (lame ass excuse if you ask me). :rolleyes:

ok...Mr.Ask me because I have the answers for it all...:rolleyes:

Midnight Blue
11-28-2009, 06:27 PM

From what I've read, Elway's father did, in fact, have a problem with Baltimore's coach (didn't want him coaching John) and that was the primary reason why John refused to play for the Colts.

Shazam!
11-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Eli always got dissed here in NY until he won the Super Bowl.

He's a smart player and sometimes that's enough. He'll never be his brother, but he doesn't have to be.