PDA

View Full Version : Good morning everyone

Fan in Exile
08-28-2007, 09:12 AM
Hi all,

Just registered a new account here love the color scheme. Can't wait to see how the forum works out. A couple of improvements that I would like to suggest. 1) I couldn't give credit to Tned's signature on the other board for pointing me in this direction.

2) This board should help me get a date.

3) This board should also pay off my car loan.

4) This board should should also get me a promotion.:D

Seriously though, thanks Tned for the work it looks great, I appreciate what you've done.

Jaws
08-28-2007, 09:28 AM
Lol, good to see new non-demanding members ;)

Welcome!

Fan in Exile
08-28-2007, 10:05 AM
That's me, the soul of reasonable expectations.

Tned
08-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi all,

Just registered a new account here love the color scheme. Can't wait to see how the forum works out. A couple of improvements that I would like to suggest. 1) I couldn't give credit to Tned's signature on the other board for pointing me in this direction.

2) This board should help me get a date.

3) This board should also pay off my car loan.

4) This board should should also get me a promotion.:D

Seriously though, thanks Tned for the work it looks great, I appreciate what you've done.

Hey, FIE, glad you dropped in. I will work on the loan and promotion, but I am afraid if I start trying to arrange dates that my wife will get the wrong idea and bop me in the head with a frying pan!! :D

TXBRONC
08-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Welcome aboard. :)

Fan in Exile
08-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Hey, FIE, glad you dropped in. I will work on the loan and promotion, but I am afraid if I start trying to arrange dates that my wife will get the wrong idea and bop me in the head with a frying pan!! :D

Okay don't worry the date then, I'd hate for you to get bopped on the head for the sake of a date that, given past history, wouldn't end well.:D

Tned
08-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Okay don't worry the date then, I'd hate for you to get bopped on the head for the sake of a date that, given past history, wouldn't end well.:D

I have a flat spot on my head from past pan-head meetings :(

Fan in Exile
08-28-2007, 01:33 PM
I have a flat spot on my head from past pan-head meetings :(

If it helps I know a guy who can help with that.

Okay it isn't really a guy so much as an ex who was into pottery, but that should be close enough, right?

Tned
08-28-2007, 01:37 PM
If it helps I know a guy who can help with that.

Okay it isn't really a guy so much as an ex who was into pottery, but that should be close enough, right?

LOL, close enough :eek:

Fan in Exile
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
Perfect I'll set it up. I just want to see how she get's you head on that wheel thing she uses. Of course she isn't so fond of me right now so...

Maybe you better wait.

And I should get back to work, this is what happens when I'm unsupervised.

Broncomania96
08-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey :D :cool:

Denver Native (Carol)
08-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Welcome Fie - Enjoy:)