PDA

View Full Version : POSITIVE ONLY - Game Day Thread 11/26/09 NY Giants at Denver

Tned
11-26-2009, 08:33 PM
This thread is only for people posting positive comments. Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely.

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

Dzone
11-26-2009, 08:44 PM
I have to listen to the game on the radio tonight...No NFL network here...the offense is getting off to a good start. Knowshon ..ugh..penalty...Knowshon is fixing to break a big run

weazel
11-26-2009, 09:01 PM
looks like a nice night in Denver. good weather!

Shazam!
11-26-2009, 11:48 PM
I think all the positive posts are where they belong it seems.

JONtheBRONCO
11-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Heres a positive. I didnt throw one object across my household tonight. Pretttayyy, pretttyyy, prettty good.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-27-2009, 12:28 AM
My positive post - I'm GLAD this thread was not NEEDED tonight :salute:

titan
11-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Great bounce back game tonight for the Broncos. Moreno showed #1 draft choice talent. I think Knowshon missing most of camp and the preseason injury has slowed his development - the best is yet to come. Tonight he had some great cuts when the initial hole wasn't there. I thought it was Knowshon's best game of the season.

Brian Dawkins is having the best season as a Bronco safety EVER. Yes, better than Atwater, Dennis Smith, Billy Thompson, etc. Who would have thought he'd have so much left in the tank?

Maybe Mitch Berger just needed a few games to warm up - solid punts last week and tonight. Prater was booming kicks into the end zone again and was perfect on his field goals.

Good to see more of the draft choices in the game tonight - A Smith as the nickel back, Ayers at linebacker after being inactive last week, Quinn was in on some running plays, and Brutton was a beast on special teams.

Next week vs KC is a key game - I didn't think the Washington game was a gimme and I don't think at KC is one, either. Win that game and the Broncos should finish 10-6 at least. Positives going into next week:

Orton will have 10 days to rest his bad ankle. Other than the interception Orton played a solid game tonight.

Ryan Harris should be back at right tackle.

Defense has its mojo back