PDA

View Full Version : Dawkins question...

EastCoastBronco
11-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Ha! Gotcha. You thought I was going to ask how his neck was. What I want to know is what the hell is that thing he wears on his head during the weekly meetings with the Denver press? He looks like a goddam chef...;-)

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9609

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-25-2009, 11:00 AM
Wow, stupid.

camdisco24
11-25-2009, 07:06 PM
He looks like a goddam chef...;-)

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9609

He works at Elway's during the week. You should know that by now...

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-26-2009, 12:45 AM
If you two grew up on the east coast how are you broncos fans?

Shazam!
11-26-2009, 01:27 AM

In a state with 3 NFL teams here, I'm a diehard Broncos loyalist. Beyond just a fan. Go figure.

My family will not talk to me tomorrow night if the Giants lose. I want to see them puke their turkey.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-26-2009, 05:53 AM
In a state with 3 NFL teams here, I'm a diehard Broncos loyalist. Beyond just a fan. Go figure.

My family will not talk to me tomorrow night if the Giants lose. I want to see them puke their turkey.

ROFL :fight::couch:

EastCoastBronco
11-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Back in 1981, I was 11 years old. My dad was, and still is, a Cowboys fan a so we watched the games every Sunday. I figured I should have a team to cheer for as well so I got Dad to take me to a local sporting goods store. I went to the NFL section (which wasn't very big in those days) and started going through the t-shirts. The big D logo with the horse caught my eye and the rest is history...
Wish there was more to it than that but that's all she wrote. It's been a great ride.

AlWilsonizKING
11-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Just to answer the question....it's a new type of skully cap......kinda like a cross breed of a skully and a beanie.

PEACE!!!

HORSEPOWER 56
11-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Back in 1981, I was 11 years old. My dad was, and still is, a Cowboys fan a so we watched the games every Sunday. I figured I should have a team to cheer for as well so I got Dad to take me to a local sporting goods store. I went to the NFL section (which wasn't very big in those days) and started going through the t-shirts. The big D logo with the horse caught my eye and the rest is history...
Wish there was more to it than that but that's all she wrote. It's been a great ride.

Kinda like me. I'm 35 years old and have never even set foot in Colorado. My Dad was a huge Dolphins fan, one Grandfather was a Redskins fan, the other a Cowboys fan. I had no love for any of them and wanted to do my own thing. When I was 10 (1984 - Elway's second year) I watched a preseason game between the Broncos and some team I've long forgotten, now. I decided whoever won I'd root for that year. The Broncos won and the rest is history. 25 years and counting! :salute:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Kinda like me. I'm 35 years old and have never even set foot in Colorado. My Dad was a huge Dolphins fan, one Grandfather was a Redskins fan, the other a Cowboys fan. I had no love for any of them and wanted to do my own thing. When I was 10 (1984 - Elway's second year) I watched a preseason game between the Broncos and some team I've long forgotten, now. I decided whoever won I'd root for that year. The Broncos won and the rest is history. 25 years and counting! :salute:

You should come see a game sometime!

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-26-2009, 09:45 AM

That's a real nice story I like it.

camdisco24
11-26-2009, 03:24 PM

When I was 7 years old we went out to Denver to visit my Uncle. He's a chef and he was getting ready to be honored for some award. As a gift, all his guests got tickets to the Broncos vs. Oakland game. (All 20 of us!) We won 40-14. It was my first NFL game ever and I LOVED it. From that point on and still today, I bleed Orange and blue! It also doesnt hurt that my Mom's side of the family grew up in Boulder CO and brainwashed me since birth.

Around all the Panther fans here in NC, Its great being a Bronco fan! However I do wish I had some cheering buddies for when we play east coast teams...