PDA

View Full Version : Giant can of whoop*** coming

Pages : [1] 2

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Looking forward to a Donkey dinner on Thanksgiving.

slim
11-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Has LT kicked his crack habit yet?

Poet
11-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Has LT kicked his crack habit yet?

Does Michael Strahan have straight teeth?

KCL
11-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Your coach gives me the creeps.

ibleedblue85
11-24-2009, 09:27 PM
gmen baby.... forget turkey for thanksgiving.. im craving a nice big bronco burger.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 09:28 PM
You guys sound a bit sour, things not going too well?

KCL
11-24-2009, 09:31 PM
gmen baby.... forget turkey for thanksgiving.. im craving a nice big bronco burger.

When I first read this...I thought you had written Bronco boner.

Poet
11-24-2009, 09:34 PM

It's terrible man, some new trolls showed up and...oh..

slim
11-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Does Michael Strahan have straight teeth?

I have $100 that says Strahan likes dudes.

ibleedblue85
11-24-2009, 09:35 PM
When I first read this...I thought you had written Bronco boner.

yeah no ill pass thanks.

Poet
11-24-2009, 09:35 PM
I have $100 that says Strahan likes dudes.

That's actually one of the reasons why his wife divorced him.

Not kidding.

slim
11-24-2009, 09:40 PM
That's actually one of the reasons why his wife divorced him.

Not kidding.

Well, she was smart to do so. AIDS is nothing to laugh about.

Poet
11-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Well, she was smart to do so. AIDS is nothing to laugh about.

Neither was the amount of money that she got out of it.

slim
11-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Neither was the amount of money that she got out of it.

Do you think Mike prefers to pitch or to catch?

Poet
11-24-2009, 09:42 PM
Do you think Mike prefers to pitch or to catch?

Guessing that would be like trying to estimate how big the gaps are between his teeth; somethings science just can't **** with, ya know?

Poet
11-24-2009, 09:43 PM
yeah no ill pass thanks.

Well, at least we know this guy's a pitcher.

slim
11-24-2009, 09:49 PM
:cricket:

shank
11-24-2009, 09:55 PM
michael strahan knocked up jared the subway guy. 9 months later they had a litter of dark skinned david lettermans.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Well, at least we know this guy's a pitcher.

The guy your talking about, bleedblue 85, happens to be a chick, a rather cute one I might add

slim
11-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Ooh....jungle love.

Poet
11-24-2009, 09:57 PM
The guy your talking about, bleedblue 85, happens to be a chick, a rather cute one I might add

Makes sense, I thought someone was PMSing.

slim
11-24-2009, 09:57 PM

Really?

Welcome aboard ibleedblue85.

Please feel free to PM pics of yourself in various stages of undress.

KCL
11-24-2009, 09:59 PM

And you're telling us this because....she is looking for a date and all the
male Giants fans are not worth a crap.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Really?

Welcome aboard ibleedblue85.

Please feel free to PM pics of yourself in various stages of undress.

O that figures, bunch of pervs, what else would I expect from colorado. Keep it on football morons.

shank

i'm going to go ahead and question your judgment...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nCgiDpYhtTs/SeztEWL3jLI/AAAAAAAAAEg/H7N_Wn7kITY/s400/ugly_girl.jpg

KCL
Just messing with ya...nothing wrong at all with female football fans!

KCL
11-24-2009, 10:03 PM
O that figures, bunch of pervs, what else would I expect from colorado. Keep it on football morons.

well you're the one who brought it up that she was a cute female...way to go getting off the subject of football..:rolleyes:

shank
11-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Just messing with ya...nothing wrong at all with female football fans!

as long as their shuttling in fresh chicken wings, i have no problem with them ;)

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 10:07 PM
i'm going to go ahead and question your judgment...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nCgiDpYhtTs/SeztEWL3jLI/AAAAAAAAAEg/H7N_Wn7kITY/s400/ugly_girl.jpg

How about keeping it on football.Oh You guys dont want to embarrass yourselves by your lack of football knowledge, so your going to start being pervs huh? What did I expect from Colorado.

Poet
11-24-2009, 10:07 PM
as long as their shuttling in fresh chicken wings, i have no problem with them ;)

Hell, I'd even settle for them bringing the beer.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Is Simms starting at QB? If so, even you guys gotta admit its gonna be a long day for the donkeys

KCL
11-24-2009, 10:14 PM
How about keeping it on football.Oh You guys dont want to embarrass yourselves by your lack of football knowledge, so your going to start being pervs huh? What did I expect from Colorado.

You post in smack and then you say football knowledge...did you come here to actually talk football cause this board has more than just Bronco fans that are members here if you actually want to talk about football..Dallas fans showed up and were very classy...or did you just show up to troll and make an ass out of yourself?

There is a difference....you do know that right?

slim
11-24-2009, 10:18 PM

Name calling is the truest measure of intelligence.

slim
11-24-2009, 10:19 PM
Is Simms starting at QB? If so, even you guys gotta admit its gonna be a long day for the donkeys

Simms sucks.

I doubt he sees the field again this year.

slim
11-24-2009, 10:24 PM
:gem:

slim
11-24-2009, 10:25 PM
:cricket:

slim
11-24-2009, 10:25 PM
You post in smack and then you say football knowledge...did you come here to actually talk football cause this board has more than just Bronco fans that are members here if you actually want to talk about football..Dallas fans showed up and were very classy...or did you just show up to troll and make an ass out of yourself?

There is a difference....you do know that right?

What did you expect from NY?

KCL
11-24-2009, 10:26 PM

I know what that means...but why in this thread...:lol:

Poet
11-24-2009, 10:29 PM
I know what that means...but why in this thread...:lol:

Because all these guys are doing is ******* themselves.

shank
11-24-2009, 10:31 PM
18 seconds of research is your friend.

dude... it's gross, but we might have been :gemming: at the same time. sorry.

NR, let me see some of your football IQ. also, your regular IQ.... if you fold a glove inside out, can you still wear it on the same hand? if you go the club with a gun in your pocket, should you pull the trigger before or after removing it from the captivation of your clothing? (that's more of a vocab question...)

shank
11-24-2009, 10:32 PM

nice.

KCL
11-24-2009, 10:32 PM

There is a female amongst our guest...how many Gnats fans have signed up tonight?

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Name calling is the truest measure of intelligence.

I didnt come here to call people names, but I can tell you that if you act classy, you will probably get classy back. But responding to a smack thread, which I started in the smack forum, with personal attacks about people being gay, is not very classy. You would be hard pressed to find a post here or anywhere where I attack a poster personally. Alot of football fans are kids, who come on and dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. Thats not me, you keep it clean, and so will I. Good luck thursday.

KCL
11-24-2009, 10:34 PM
18 seconds of research is your friend.

dude... it's gross, but we might have been :gemming: at the same time. sorry.

NR, let me see some of your football IQ. also, your regular IQ.... if you fold a glove inside out, can you still wear it on the same hand? if you go the club with a gun in your pocket, should you pull the trigger before or after removing it from the captivation of your clothing? (that's more of a vocab question...)

wait a minute is this a trick question about Plaxico?

slim
11-24-2009, 10:37 PM
I didnt come here to call people names, but I can tell you that if you act classy, you will probably get classy back. But responding to a smack thread, which I started in the smack forum, with personal attacks about people being gay, is not very classy. You would be hard pressed to find a post here or anywhere where I attack a poster personally. Alot of football fans are kids, who come on and dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. Thats not me, you keep it clean, and so will I. Good luck thursday.

OK, I got it.

So responding to a smack thread with smack is no bueno.

Thanks for clearly that up.

BTW, you are the only one here that attacked a poster personally.

We were simply talking shit about ex-giants.

NightTrainLayne
11-24-2009, 10:37 PM

Our Smack forum is pretty loose. If you actually want to have some football discussion you will find some good stuff in the Football forums.

KCL
11-24-2009, 10:38 PM

See...Mr Giants Fan...this is what happens when you post in smack..hence my earlier thread.

so Bronco fans...can I say..welcome to the Broncos board from a Chiefs fan.

:welcome:

Poet
11-24-2009, 10:38 PM

Really?

Ok, fine. Your team is overrated and is still riding the hype from your SB season. Brandon Jacobs isn't as effective as he once was because Ward is now in Tampa and none of those three guys were feature backs; just an amalgamation of solid football players who made up a good core of runners.

Eli Manning is a good QB but he isn't elite and he never will be. Your secondary is garbage, your linebackers are overrated and your defense relies too much on your defensive ends.

You lack good WRs and your team is a former shell of itself. You're still solid, you'll be a tough out if you make the playoffs, but you're not really contenders for the SB or the NFCCG.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Simms sucks.

I doubt he sees the field again this year.

Do you know who is starting, I havent heard a thing about it?

shank
11-24-2009, 10:39 PM
wait a minute is this a trick question about Plaxico?

yes and no... it's not a trick question.

slim
11-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Do you know who is starting, I havent heard a thing about it?

No, I don't know for sure.

But I would bet $1,000 that Orton starts.

Simms = deer in headlights. Which kind of limits our options.

Poet
11-24-2009, 10:42 PM
No, I don't know for sure.

But I would bet $1,000 that Orton starts.

Simms = deer in headlights. Which kind of limits our options.
Unless you wanted your options to be A. getting raped or B. getting raped harder.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Really?

Ok, fine. Your team is overrated and is still riding the hype from your SB season. Brandon Jacobs isn't as effective as he once was because Ward is now in Tampa and none of those three guys were feature backs; just an amalgamation of solid football players who made up a good core of runners.

Eli Manning is a good QB but he isn't elite and he never will be. Your secondary is garbage, your linebackers are overrated and your defense relies too much on your defensive ends.

You lack good WRs and your team is a former shell of itself. You're still solid, you'll be a tough out if you make the playoffs, but you're not really contenders for the SB or the NFCCG.

Yep, the linebackers are over-rated, and the secondary has been banged up all year. Good thing we dont have to play a legitamate offense this week.

PS. Broncos management would sell their kids for Eli Manning right now. You'll be in for an awakening thursday if you think our recievers suck. If not for them this team might be 4-6 instead of 6-4.

KCL
11-24-2009, 10:47 PM
Unless you wanted your options to be A. getting raped or B. getting raped harder.

I won't be able to watch the Broncos/Giants game.

Poet
11-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Yep, the linebackers are over-rated, and the secondary has been banged up all year. Good thing we dont have to play a legitamate offense this week.

PS. Broncos management would sell their kids for Eli Manning right now. You'll be in for an awakening thursday if you think our recievers suck. If not for them this team might be 4-6 instead of 6-4.

Your WRs are horrific. Mario Manningham is an above average WR, exactly who else do you have that demands any respect? I think Nicks will be a fine WR, but right now he isn't anything special. By the way, the real Steve Smith plays in Carolina.

Eli Manning is not a special QB. He's a top ten QB, but he's probably closer to 10 than he is one.

KCL
11-24-2009, 10:51 PM
I can't dog on the Giants...they did beat my Chiefs...of course that's a win I wouldn't be that proud of.

shank
11-24-2009, 10:53 PM
I can't dog on the Giants...they did beat my Chiefs...of course that's a win I wouldn't be that proud of.

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahha

pause..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

lean on that, guy... and "hot" chick.

KCL
11-24-2009, 11:03 PM
I see sloan is on the board..he makes an appearance what...about every 3 or 4 months...only when his Phins win I think.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 11:03 PM
Your WRs are horrific. Mario Manningham is an above average WR, exactly who else do you have that demands any respect? I think Nicks will be a fine WR, but right now he isn't anything special. By the way, the real Steve Smith plays in Carolina.

Eli Manning is not a special QB. He's a top ten QB, but he's probably closer to 10 than he is one.

Steve Smith-Giants-65 rec/798yds/5td
Manningham-40rec/617yds/4td
Nicks-28rec/472yds/4td

Steve Smith-Panthers-45rec/599yds/4tds

come again

Poet
11-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Steve Smith-Giants-65 rec/798yds/5td
Manningham-40rec/617yds/4td
Nicks-28rec/472yds/4td

Steve Smith-Panthers-45rec/599yds/4tds

come again

So where are the numbers that are supposed to be impressive? Not a single one of those guys are going to end up with more than ten TDs, only Smith has a chance at 100 catches, and I doubt he gets much more than 1100 receiving yards this year.

Maybe horrific wasn't the right word, I'd admit that, but when people think of scary WR corps the Giants don't really come to mind.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 11:14 PM
So where are the numbers that are supposed to be impressive? Not a single one of those guys are going to end up with more than ten TDs, only Smith has a chance at 100 catches, and I doubt he gets much more than 1100 receiving yards this year.

Maybe horrific wasn't the right word, I'd admit that, but when people think of scary WR corps the Giants don't really come to mind.

How long you been watching football a week? Name 1 team who is going to have 2 recievers with 100 catches. and most recievers (and fans) consider 1100 yards a success for a wideout. At the current pace we'll have 2 1000 yard recievers and a 100 catch reciever, on a run first team.

NightTrainLayne
11-24-2009, 11:16 PM
King, you Bengals fans are good to have around. :salute:

Poet
11-24-2009, 11:25 PM
How long you been watching football a week? Name 1 team who is going to have 2 recievers with 100 catches. and most recievers (and fans) consider 1100 yards a success for a wideout. At the current pace we'll have 2 1000 yard recievers and a 100 catch reciever, on a run first team.

Well, that's funny you should ask that. Cincinnati is past years has come close, Pittsburgh will come close, the Patriots and the Cardinals have been close.

I think you're missing my point and I overexaggerate so let me clarify; I don't feel that your WRs terrible, but I don't view Steve Smith is a legitimate number one WR, I don't think Manningham is anything more than above average, and Nicks has had his fair share of blunders too. None of those guys are worldbeaters, and as a corp they are good, as individuals they aren't anything all that special. Denver has a strong secondary, and I wouldn't really expect a successful day passing the ball against them or any team that has a good secondary.

So go look at Brandon Jacobs; http://www.nfl.com/players/brandonjacobs/careerstats?id=JAC705688

Why would anyone be scared of that?

This isn't an easy game for your team, in fact Denver's slide is only slightly worse than your slide. The Giants aren't the team that we thought they would be, they're just a solid team that is a little inconsistent. You're a WC team in the weaker conference.

Poet
11-24-2009, 11:26 PM
King, you Bengals fans are good to have around. :salute:

Correction, Bengals fans who do a lot of writing and editing on computers who get bored easily are good to have around. :salute:

slim
11-24-2009, 11:27 PM
It is an evenly matched game.

Two 6-4 teams with recent 4 game losing streaks.

The deciding factor will be Orton's health and turnovers (of course).

topscribe
11-24-2009, 11:30 PM

Wow, you seem smug. Did you finally win one? :rolleyes:

-----

Poet
11-24-2009, 11:31 PM
It is an evenly matched game.

Two 6-4 teams with recent 4 game losing streaks.

The deciding factor will be Orton's health and turnovers (of course).

I think that the team who runs the ball better will win the game.

Jacobs is staring to heat up but it's obvious the Giants (and probably should have done this) overpaid to keep him.

The winner of this game stays an important fixture in the playoff race; the loser is basically done.

topscribe
11-24-2009, 11:32 PM

My my, did someone hurt your feelings? :coffee:

-----

KCL
11-24-2009, 11:36 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Giants-owner-complains-to-NFL-about-playing-on-T?urn=nfl,203211&cp=2

John Mara will apparently be having some whine with his Thanksgiving dinner.

The New York Daily News reports that the New York Giants owner has issued a formal complaint to the NFL because he feels his team will be at a competitive disadvantage in its Thanksgiving night game at the Denver Broncos. His issue: The Giants will have to travel the 1,779 miles from New York to the Mile High City on a short week.

Boo-freakin'-hoo.

There's no doubting that Thursday games are inconvenient for teams, but it's part of the life in the NFL. Plus, I doubt John Mara is whining when his cut of NFL Network revenue comes in. The only reason we have night games on Thanksgiving (and other Thursdays throughout the year) is to show games on the television network the owners control. To complain about that is like Al Davis complaining about Raiders draft picks.

Not only that, but the Giants alleged travel woes aren't even that bad. Of the nine midweek games this year, the G-Men only have the fourth-longest distance to travel. Three teams will have farther journeys for their Thursday games (or, in the case of the Chargers, a Friday game):

Bears: 2,132 miles from Chicago to San Francisco

Chargers: 2,023 miles from San Diego to Nashville

Raiders: 1,812 from Oakland to Dallas

And let's not forget that in 2005 the NFL awarded an extra home game to the Giants because of the damage done to the Superdome during Hurricane Katrina. I'd say that was worth a quick holiday trip halfway across the country.

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 11:39 PM
My my, did someone hurt your feelings? :coffee:

-----

Of course not, you guys arent smart enough for that.

ibleedblue85
11-24-2009, 11:48 PM
wow wtf.. lol i come in here to talk alittle smack for fun and you guys really feel the need ot make fun of my appearence? not that im full o fmyself cause im totally not but seriously.. you wanna talk football lets go.. you wanna talk about they way i look, know what i atleast look like before you make your rude comments.

and please i dont not need to come on here to find a man... my heart lies in sports esp football and as long as i know what the **** im talking about i can say what i want. thanks..............

Gamechanger
11-24-2009, 11:49 PM
I thought the true G men lived in Green Bay?

also, the younger Manning sucks

greetings, frum a colts fan :wave:

Necessary Roughness
11-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Wow, you seem smug. Did you finally win one? :rolleyes:

-----

:beer:

Gamechanger
11-24-2009, 11:50 PM
wow wtf.. lol i come in here to talk alittle smack for fun and you guys really feel the need ot make fun of my appearence? not that im full o fmyself cause im totally not but seriously.. you wanna talk football lets go.. you wanna talk about they way i look, know what i atleast look like before you make your rude comments.

and please i dont not need to come on here to find a man... my heart lies in sports esp football and as long as i know what the **** im talking about i can say what i want. thanks..............

is that you in your sig?

:fapfapfap:

KCL
11-24-2009, 11:51 PM

They're just messing around...don't take it personal.

ibleedblue85
11-24-2009, 11:56 PM
is that you in your sig?

:fapfapfap:

yes thats me with eli :beer: and stevie.

Poet
11-24-2009, 11:56 PM
Here's a hint for the "well I know football" crows (read Giants fans), if you're going to come in with an air of arrogance about your "football knowledge" you should probably post something to prove it.

So far we have learned that one Giant fan isn't necessarily all that rough in regards to smack, and the other one is a 'woman who is cute' that plays the role of smurfette for all the Giant homers. :lol:

Poet
11-24-2009, 11:57 PM
yes thats me with eli :beer:

I'm just glad that wasn't a picture of you with Plax.

Gamechanger
11-24-2009, 11:58 PM
yes thats me with eli :beer: and stevie.

awesome, but Eli sucks

but since its really you

:fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapf apfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfap:

KCL
11-24-2009, 11:59 PM
awesome, but Eli sucks

but since its really you

:fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapf apfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfap:

You silly man...you colts fan you.

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 12:02 AM
i have no idea what fap means but ok! lol

and i play smurfette to no one... i just got caught up talking shit to a chargers fan on a different broncos board.. they seriously are pathetic...

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 12:03 AM
You silly man...you colts fan you.

who else but me?

:halo:

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:04 AM

and i play smurfette to no one... i just got caught up talking shit to a chargers fan on a different broncos board.. they seriously are pathetic...

You must have been on the official site...those Chargers fans there are
pathetic...the SD fans here are good people.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:06 AM

You're right you don't 'play' smurette, you basically are smurfette.

Didn't they beat you?

Also, you probably don't want to know what 'fap' means.

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Both Broncos boards are getting invaded with a profane nature that's foreign to AFC West boards. Except for mine, but we hate life and all organisms that roam!

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that this is the fault of Eagles fans and Cowboys fans' for being bad at smack. Am I right in this assumption?

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:08 AM

Didn't they beat you?

Yep SD beat them...I believe that game went down to the very end..I don't know what fap means either and I don't want to know.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Both Broncos boards are getting invaded with a profane nature that's foreign to AFC West boards. Except for mine, but we hate life and all organisms that roam!

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that this is the fault of Eagles fans and Cowboys fans' for being bad at smack. Am I right in this assumption?

DS...You're sounding too smart to be a Raiders fan and do you have that
sig ready for our boy King?

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 12:10 AM

its so weird its a broncos mb but there are more chargers fans then broncos fans lol weirdness

Shazam!
11-25-2009, 12:11 AM
I live in NYC, and I gotta tell ya, NYG fans are the worst football fans in the Nation.

Besides that, both teams are 6-4. It's not like the Giants are 8-2 facing a 3 win team. Not much to brag about there in that regard.

They just came off an embarassing stretch too. They won a game. It's Denver's turn to stop the bleeding. Broncos will win this one and do the NFC East a favor, after the NYG spending so much energy in a long OT game, getting torn up by the Atlanta offense, 3 days rest, on the road, in altitude...

Denver 20, NY 16

sanluis

See if you still think that after Sunday! :D

:kiss:

KCL
its so weird its a broncos mb but there are more chargers fans then broncos fans lol weirdness

If you just posted in smack...there probably were alot of SD fans but that board has alot of members that are Denver fans.

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 12:12 AM

Didn't they beat you?

im not a smurfettte but whatever and yeah they beat us cause our def coord blows and cant calls plays to save his life.. they should not have won that game.

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 12:13 AM
DS...You're sounding too smart to be a Raiders fan and do you have that
sig ready for our boy King?
Unfortunately my cousin's "unreachable" for that sig. He lives in Japan and hasn't returned my calls, the *******. Basically it was a Raider logo stabbing the snot out of King's old avatar. All to waste!

Tomorrow night this time. I'll come up with my own. :mad:

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:13 AM
See if you still think that after Sunday! :D

:kiss:

I could NEVER hate on you...and :kiss: right back at you...I expect to lose...it's what the Chiefs are best at.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Unfortunately my cousin's "unreachable" for that sig. He lives in Japan and hasn't returned my calls, the *******. Basically it was a Raider logo stabbing the snot out of King's old avatar. All to waste!

Tomorrow night this time. I'll come up with my own. :mad:

Yes you better...we don't want King to forget that loss..:D

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Giants fans are cool, until the team loses a game....then they become as belligerent as a newborn Yankee homer

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:20 AM
I'm just going to run it out like this; I love everyone in this thread.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:21 AM

Forget it...we're not going to feed you.

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 12:21 AM

that's a whole lot of love :shocked:

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Giants fans are cool, until the team loses a game....then they become as belligerent as a newborn Yankee homer

i def become an evil bitch when they lose lol id be the first to admit... but then again, when you are so used to your team winning losses become that much harder to swallow ;)

KCL

Now that is bad....:tsk:

Poet
Forget it...we're not going to feed you.

Damn.......

I hope Tony Gonzalez is gay and dates Al Davis.

Yeah, that just happened.

/does the Ickey Shuffle.

KCL
that's a whole lot of love :shocked:

It's a trick GC...he is full of it.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:24 AM
i def become an evil bitch when they lose lol id be the first to admit... but then again, when you are so used to your team winning losses become that much harder to swallow ;)

Let's not lie, that's never been a problem for you.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Damn.......

I hope Tony Gonzalez is gay and dates Al Davis.

Yeah, that just happened.

/does the Ickey Shuffle.

Tony is NOT gay...don't ever imply that again..:mad:
and don't ever put his name with Al Davis in the same post again.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Tony is NOT gay...don't ever imply that again..:mad:
and don't ever put his name with Al Davis in the same post again.

Al Davis is a better owner than Tony is a TE...because Tony doesn't have a tight end...because of Al Davis.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:26 AM

Damn I been an evil bitch all season and you've been one since what 4 weeks ago? :D Finally won a game last week against them Falcoons.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:27 AM
let's not lie, that's never been a problem for you.

you are bad.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:28 AM
you are bad.

Sigh, she seems like a nice person and she's in the smack forum. I'm sure she wouldn't hold it against me......ok clearly you see what I just did there right....right?

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 12:28 AM
Let's not lie, that's never been a problem for you.

its alot harder then youd think it owuld be lol :behindsofa:

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:29 AM
Al Davis is a better owner than Tony is a TE...because Tony doesn't have a tight end...because of Al Davis.

Tony is the best TE in the league...you wish he played for the bunguls.

Overtime

he looks a shriveled up talking penis with a baseball cap on.

nah, that won't happen...Eli hasn't made it through puberty yet. Broncos will snap their 4 game losing streak, and restart the G-String Bitches on a new losing streak.

KCL
Sigh, she seems like a nice person and she's in the smack forum. I'm sure she wouldn't hold it against me......ok clearly you see what I just did there right....right?

yes...yes

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:30 AM
its alot harder then youd think it owuld be lol :behindsofa:

oh he's all about that...:eek:

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Tony is the best TE in the league...you wish he played for the bunguls.

He's not the best TE in the game, he used to be and he's probably the greatest TE of all time.

Ok, see her reply to my post about it not being hard for her to swallow? She took it well...see what I di....dammit ok I went to that well one too many times.

I will now stop with my crude jokes.

Not.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:32 AM
Shut up King...he is the best...holds the records...wish him well..and maybe he will come back and play for the Chiefs again...yea like that's ever gonna happen.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Shut up King...he is the best...holds the records...wish him well..and maybe he will come back and play for the Chiefs again...yea like that's ever gonna happen.

Actually J.P. Foschi pwns his ass.

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Damn I been an evil bitch all season and you've been one since what 4 weeks ago? :D Finally won a game last week against them Falcoons.

yeah i met eli 2 days before the saints game... then they didnt win for 4 weeks... boy did i get shit on the GMBs about being some kinda voodo hex lol

getlynched47
11-25-2009, 12:34 AM

1 win after a 4 game losing streak and you're on top of the world :laugh:

Don't really have much room to talk shit dumba**

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 12:36 AM
yeah king i have a pretty good sense of humor.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:36 AM
yeah i met eli 2 days before the saints game... then they didnt win for 4 weeks... boy did i get shit on the GMBs about being some kinda voodo hex lol

Kanye West made a song about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU13MRtSD7E

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:37 AM
yeah king i have a pretty good sense of humor.

Even the most flawed people have a few saving graces.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:37 AM
Where did the other NY fan go? is he lurking around?

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Where did the other NY fan go? is he lurking around?

He went to go fap to pictures of Lawrence Taylor.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:40 AM
He went to go fap to pictures of Lawrence Taylor.

I think he is chewing on a burger...A Bronco burger..

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:41 AM
I think he is chewing on a burger...A Bronco burger..

He's going to be pissed off when he gets food poisoning.

Dreadnought

Nope - not from Colorado :D

ibleedblue85
what is this fap nonsense...

i am NOT flawed! lol

and do not mention that name around me... please.. i beg of you

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:43 AM

look out king...it's Dread....:look:

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:43 AM

i am NOT flawed! lol

You don't want to know what Fap means.

You are definitely flawed, but it's oka....no...it's not ok.

What name is it that you don't like? Surely it's not Lawrence Taylor.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:44 AM

He assumed all Bronco fans live in Colorado...:rolleyes:

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:44 AM

Dreadnought knows that I run this thread. It's cool.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:45 AM

i am NOT flawed! lol

what name? did he say Al Davis to you...king stop it..:mad:

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:46 AM
what name? did he say Al Davis to you...king stop it..:mad:

This is a smack thread, stop playing nice!

Dreadnought

yep - here in the twilight zone living Hell - stuck in the perfect middle of media coverage for the Giants and Patriots. The Jets don't count; only some goobers out on Long Island like those stiffs, and they suck anyway.

KCL
Dreadnought knows that I run this thread. It's cool.

yea but he runs the board....:vroam:

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 12:47 AM

There are times when Gamechanger needs a translator to follow his posts, like (hijack alert!) World Champion Hideki Matsui. :) Basically I'm trying to tell you that none of us have a clue what a fap is and if we do find out, it won't make any sense. But he's cool, he roots for the Manning with the more Venusian head.

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 12:47 AM
i like ibleedblue, she should stay win or lose

oh yea, th younger Manning still sucks

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:48 AM
This is a smack thread, stop playing nice!

I wouldn't wish Greasy Al (Dread's description) or his name on anyone.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:48 AM
yea but he runs the board....:vroam:

Actually NTL runs the board....mofo owns the interwebz now....plus Dreadnought and I tried to fight for internet supremacy. It failed miserably - we ended up discussing the finer points of football, women, bacon, and most importantly how to avoid people who majored in art.

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 12:49 AM
FAP- The onomatopoeic representation of masturbation. Often used to suggest that something is attractive.

EX: Did you see those Natalie Portman pics? *fap fap fap*

ibleedblue85
whatever i like ot htink im not flawed and sorry im misread.. its almost 1 here im getting sleepy i thought you said tynes.. in refernece to our god awful kicker.

Poet
Gamechanger, in regards to Ibleedblue...

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

I feel you, man.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:50 AM
Actually NTL runs the board....mofo owns the interwebz now....plus Dreadnought and I tried to fight for internet supremacy. It failed miserably - we ended up discussing the finer points of football, women, bacon, and most importantly how to avoid people who majored in art.

I am scared of NTL...I try to avoid him and not let my post get in his way.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:50 AM
whatever i like ot htink im not flawed and sorry im misread.. its almost 1 here im getting sleepy i thought you said tynes.. in refernece to our god awful kicker.

Oh no, you're flawed. But, it's ok, I'm sure 'Not Necessarily a retard but probably is' still loves you.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:51 AM

that ex-chief...I thought he was better after he left KC.

Dreadnought
Now as to the game. I'm worried, to be honest, but then I've been pretty pessimistic.

The positive note is that the giats are one of a few teams with defensive backs so awful that they may be able to make our own substandard QB's look good - and if that happens its anyone's ballgame. Our receiving corps could run your chump DB's ragged if we call a good game offensively.

ibleedblue85
i like ibleedblue, she should stay win or lose

oh yea, th younger Manning still sucks
aww thanks! lol

umm hes better then kyle orton! lol

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:52 AM
Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes Tynes

Dreadnought
11-25-2009, 12:53 AM
aww thanks! lol

You've got us there...:tsk:

Devilspawn
yep - here in the twilight zone living Hell - stuck in the perfect middle of media coverage for the Giants and Patriots. The Jets don't count; only some goobers out on Long Island like those stiffs, and they suck anyway.
oh no no no, what happened to that Jets-Giants Superbowl in September.

Sanchize!
Fake ass Jesse Matcalf.

Rob Ryan: Genius or madman?

Joe Willie WHO?

This is why I like Giants fans. They make the Jets fans feel worse after they point to the standings.

Poet
You've got us there...:tsk:

You are such an Orton hater you remind me of Clay-walk.

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 12:54 AM
aww thanks! lol

touche

KCL
aww thanks! lol

I think she got you guys there but don't these 2 teams have the same
record? both went on a losing streak at about the same time.

Poet
Ibleedblue85, do you like swoll black guys?

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 12:55 AM
kings you really confuse me so im just gonna sit here with a pretty smile and pretend i know whats going on.

and yes out pathetic and injured dbacks will help you guys but beware of wenster he might be the most underrated corner in the league and i think ross is back this week so thatll help..

KCL

you mean swell or swollen?

Dreadnought
oh no no no, what happened to that Jets-Giants Superbowl in September.

Sanchize!
Fake ass Jesse Matcalf.

Rob Ryan: Genius or madman?

Joe Willie WHO?

This is why I like Giants fans. They make the Jets fans feel worse after they point to the standings.

Yep - reality caught up with Jets fan yet again. Its like a pattern or something.

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 12:56 AM

oh hell :vroam:

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:56 AM

:pound:

LMAO

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Yep - reality caught up with Jets fan yet again. Its like a pattern or something.

They miss Brett :sad:

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:58 AM

No no no, check this out man, this is a great idea.

You wear your Manning jersey, she wears her Manning jersey and then you two!

Play each other in madden. Psssh, what, you thought you were getting some? **** NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreadnought
11-25-2009, 12:58 AM
You are such an Orton hater you remind me of Clay-walk.

I admire Orton's work ethic, determination, and grit. I like him way better than Jake Plummer. There are aspects of his game that are not what they shoul;d be, lets leave it at that.

I also think Eli Manning is a top notch QB. I don't often admit that, and I hate to do it, but there it is. Plus he has more rings than, say, Philip Rivers does.

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 12:59 AM

Play each other in madden. Psssh, what, you thought you were getting some? **** NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats actually a good date idea :coffee:

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:00 AM
They miss Brett :sad:

id miss brett too.. hes having a hell of a season.. minn is nasty! i dont think rex ryan is a bad coach i just htink hes too much of a softie but hes better then mangini.... i just think everyone got WAYYY to high on sanchez and he got alittle reality check of waht the NFL is really like.. the jets need to realize they will always be int he shadows ot the giants ;)

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:00 AM
Dread...always the voice of reason...I'm gonna marry that man someday.

Poet
11-25-2009, 01:01 AM
I admire Orton's work ethic, determination, and grit. I like him way better than Jake Plummer. There are aspects of his game that are not what they shoul;d be, lets leave it at that.

I also think Eli Manning is a top notch QB. I don't often admit that, and I hate to do it, but there it is. Plus he has more rings than, say, Philip Rivers does.
Eli is an above average QB. He has never nor will he ever be a top five QB. He gets too much hatred for a lot of dumb things and is a class act. I thought it was retarded every week hearing "OMG HE'S NOT A VOCAL LEADER!" because there's not many vocal leaders in the NFL period, let alone in THAT city.

Rivers pwns Eli as a QB and is a top five QB. You know my hate for Rivers, but he's elite.

You know what the giants have going for them?

Exactly.

KCL
id miss brett too.. hes having a hell of a season.. minn is nasty! i dont think rex ryan is a bad coach i just htink hes too much of a softie but hes better then mangini.... i just think everyone got WAYYY to high on sanchez and he got alittle reality check of waht the NFL is really like.. the jets need to realize they will always be int he shadows ot the giants ;)

I like Brett and everyone was saying he needed to quit playing...he is a badass
stud QB.

Poet
Dreadnought, if you marry KCL I swear to god I'll treat you like you're Mike Brown.

Gamechanger
is it safe to crack out the Dirty Sanchez jokes yet?

dogfish
11-25-2009, 01:02 AM

have you told hubby about this?

:faint:

Poet
11-25-2009, 01:02 AM

Those would be better saved for a day he plays on a muddy field. Treat those jokes like fine wine....no...I don't mean that it's an opportunity to cut the cheese...dammit!

Dreadnought
11-25-2009, 01:03 AM

King87 is better than Mangini. I have a fat red dog thats better than Mangini. My Dad is a Browns fan and Mangini has him damn near in agony. i actually think Raheem morris is better than Mangini. the guy is simply terrible.

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:04 AM
I like Brett and everyone was saying he needed to quit playing...he is a badass
stud QB.

well hes carrying my fantasy team so i will only say nice htings baout him.

dogfish
11-25-2009, 01:05 AM
norv turner is a better head coach than mangina. . . .

:shocked:

Poet
11-25-2009, 01:05 AM
King87 is better than Mangini. I have a fat red dog thats better than Mangini. My Dad is a Browns fan and Mangini has him damn near in agony. i actually think Raheem morris is better than Mangini. the guy is simply terrible.

You're damn right he ******* sucks as a head coach. He has no presence on the sidelines, he looks like that fat comedian from king of queens, his schemes suck, he isn't smart enough to know that Derek Anderson is a proven failure and that Brady Quinn is at least not totally proven as a bust (although he will suck forever and a day MUAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH SUCK IT CLEVELAND FANS SUCK IT).

He's the worst head coach ever. Bruce Coslet from the 90's Bengals teams thinks this guy sucks.

And Bruce ain't wrong. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT CLEVELAND!

Poet
11-25-2009, 01:06 AM
well hes carrying my fantasy team so i will only say nice htings baout him.

Typos make me hot.

Devilspawn
rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

So funny it needed the words to describe me stapling my ass back to my backside.

KCL
Dreadnought, if you marry KCL I swear to god I'll treat you like you're Mike Brown.

He is way too good for me.

Dreadnought
11-25-2009, 01:07 AM
Eli is an above average QB. He has never nor will he ever be a top five QB. He gets too much hatred for a lot of dumb things and is a class act. I thought it was retarded every week hearing "OMG HE'S NOT A VOCAL LEADER!" because there's not many vocal leaders in the NFL period, let alone in THAT city.

Rivers pwns Eli as a QB and is a top five QB. You know my hate for Rivers, but he's elite.

You know what the giants have going for them?

Exactly.

Top 5? Maybe, maybe not. He's benefitted from a superb ground game over the past few years - but he's Damned good though. I'd take him.

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:07 AM
have you told hubby about this?

:faint:

:lol:

I said someday dog...I just haven't decided which day and I have to get Dread to agree first.

Dreadnought
11-25-2009, 01:08 AM
LMMFAO! Anytime Bruce Coslett shows up in a thread you know its funny!

getlynched47
11-25-2009, 01:10 AM
idiot Giants fans.

Go hide in Strahan's tooth gap :coffee:

Dreadnought
11-25-2009, 01:11 AM
idiot Giants fans.

Its actually tough - here its a Smack thread and these guys have been very cool. I'm having trouble hating them

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Its actually tough - here its a Smack thread and these guys have been very cool. I'm having trouble hating them

uh dread...hello...it's us :wave:

Devilspawn
idiot Giants fans.

Weeeee've kinda moved on to the Jets. I don't know HOW but the thread's become funnier.

Poet

One of them left and the other one appears to be an attractive female who likes football.....I don't trust it......

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:15 AM
One of them left and the other one appears to be an attractive female who likes football.....I don't trust it......

i honestly might be the biggest giants fan to ever live.. lol

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:17 AM
well women don't exist on the internets so....

lies... i am a female.

Dreadnought
uh dread...hello...it's us :wave:

I know - but the problem is that lately posters like you (Chiefs) Devilspawn (the team that shall remain nameless) and San Luis (Chargers) King87 (Bengals) have been so classey we're kind of lost. Throw in a couple of the recent 'winners" in Bronco fan land and, well, you can see the dilemma

We need some loudmouthed ignorant doofus opposing fans, but we've played the Cowboys already and Oaklandraider is either in hiding or in prison.

Gamechanger
lies... i am a female.

hehe
troll post, i hoped no one saw it

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 01:19 AM
I know - but the problem is that lately posters like you (Chiefs) Devilspawn (the team that shall remain nameless) and San Luis (Chargers) King87 (Bengals) have been so classey we're kind of lost. Throw in a couple of the recent 'winners" in Bronco fan land and, well, you can see the dilemma

We need some loudmouthed ignorant doofus opposing fans, but we've played the Cowboys already and Oaklandraider is either in hiding or in prison.

you still have the Eagles left on schedule :D

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:19 AM

Cowboys fans were cool and as far as what you say is needed....well if you all would stop banning people...:rolleyes:

Dreadnought
11-25-2009, 01:20 AM

Never met or talked to an actual Eagles fan. Are they dicks?

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Cowboys fans were cool and as far as what you say is needed....well if you all would stop banning people...:rolleyes:
3/4 of the banned people are MO, everyone else probably deserved it.

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:21 AM
hehe
troll post, i hoped no one saw it

I hit the quote right when you deleted it..:mad:
don't ever do that again to me GC...and yes women do love
football and do exist on the web...:coffee:

ibleedblue85

they are the WORST... they are so ruthless.. i dated a die hard eagles fan for over 3 years.. that relationship was doomed before it started!!

Dreadnought
3/4 of the banned people are MO, everyone else probably deserved it.

:salute:

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:24 AM
I haven't been banned and I hope I never am...but if anyone was to ever do it to me...Dread I would want it to be you.

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Never met or talked to an actual Eagles fan. Are they dicks?

you should meet my boss

he still hates them for not getting Ricky Williams

dogfish
11-25-2009, 01:25 AM
I haven't been banned and I hope I never am...but if anyone was to ever do it to me...Dread I would want it to be you.

are you asking dread to e-spank you?

oh, behave!

Devilspawn
they are the WORST... they are so ruthless.. i dated a die hard eagles fan for over 3 years.. that relationship was doomed before it started!!
The worst is right. I remember when me and the wifey were at Veterans Stadium years ago. We were cursed at, harrassed left and right, spat at and called all sorts of profane names.

The worst part was that the Eagles game was the next day. We were there to see the Pope. :tsk:

Gamechanger
I hit the quote right when you deleted it..:mad:
don't ever do that again to me GC...and yes women do love
football and do exist on the web...:coffee:

i'm sorry :bawling:

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:26 AM
I don't know any Philly fans.

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:26 AM
are you asking dread to e-spank you?

oh, behave!

you just gave me an idea! :cool:

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:29 AM
The worst is right. I remember when me and the wifey were at Veterans Stadium years ago. We were cursed at, harrassed left and right, spat at and called all sorts of profane names.

The worst part was that the Eagles game was the next day. We were there to see the Pope. :tsk:

yeah i lived with the ex for 2 years and a year of it was in philly... if i was in a giants jersey just driving to the store id get stuff thrown at my car.. it was bad! lol but the worst was a dec game a few years ago and i was with my dad.. some guy in his mid 40s literally just came up and dumped a beer over my head the proceeded to curse me out... im like dude honestly its football and its 20 degrees was that really necessary? needless to say my dad got thrown out for kicking thie shit outta him and i missed half the game... lol i went last year and got my ass grabbed a million times as they told me i was a waste of life... they are just rude and ignorant and honestly plain stupid. even when they attempt to agrue valid football points they dont even make sense.

Necessary Roughness
11-25-2009, 01:31 AM

http://dl.ziza.ru/other/032008/28/FAIL/028_FAIL.jpg

Requiem / The Dagda
11-25-2009, 01:32 AM
I think that Necessary Roughness should post here more often. Keep up the good smack. Most of these Donkos fans still think Elway should play for us. :coffee:

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:35 AM
http://dl.ziza.ru/other/032008/28/FAIL/028_FAIL.jpg

yeah i had to ingore the post, i didnt know how to answer it.. lmao thanks for bumping it to make me look like a little bitch LMAO

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:36 AM
yeah i had to ingore the post, i didnt know how to answer it.. lmao thanks for bumping it to make me look like a little bitch LMAO

oh you must have missed king's post about that.

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:38 AM
oh you must have missed king's post about that.

no no.. it was intentinally ignored :confused:

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 01:39 AM

this was the post

and actually, it sounds like a good date for me

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:39 AM

he was talking about you and changer both wearing your Manning jersey and playing Madden.

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:40 AM
this was the post

there it is...thanks CHANGER.

Gamechanger
it was a joke coming way outta left field

I had no part in it

ibleedblue85
this was the post

lol i suck at madden! i try to do the madden challenges and i cant even beat them!

dogfish
11-25-2009, 01:41 AM

first time a female has ever ignored GC. . . .

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:42 AM
it was a joke coming way outta left field

I had no part in it

Just goofy stuff...that's pretty much what alot of us here are about...I posted about alot of the different teams fans on this board...we're a good bunch.

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 01:44 AM
first time a female has ever ignored GC. . . .

it's better than being kicked in the nads :sad:

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:45 AM
ok well i think im heading to bed... its almost 2 am here!

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:46 AM
ok well i think im heading to bed... its almost 2 am here!

:wave:

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 01:47 AM
Same here, time to get ready for my half a day of pretending like I'm working tomorrow. Night kids!

ibleedblue85
11-25-2009, 01:48 AM
:wave:

have a good night all and a very happy thanksgiving! best of luck with your teams this sunday, cept you broncos fans.. i hope you put up a good fight and make it interesting tho! good luck!, youll need it!!

nice chatin with you all! cheers!:beer:

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Same here, time to get ready for my half a day of pretending like I'm working tomorrow. Night kids!

read your message DS...Got your salute.

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 01:58 AM
read your message DS...Got your salute.
yep I saw. lulz for truth. :lol:

topscribe
11-25-2009, 02:11 AM

:pout:

-----

topscribe
11-25-2009, 02:15 AM

The biggest difference between the two this Thursday will be that Manning is healthy and Orton is not.

Which makes my prediction of a Denver win strictly a homer choice . . .

-----

dogfish
11-25-2009, 02:21 AM
The biggest difference between the two this Thursday will be that Manning is healthy and Orton is not.

well, that, and manning's super bowl ring and hundred-million dollar contract. . . . :laugh:

weazel
11-25-2009, 02:39 PM

no, our team just lost 4 in a row... but you guys know all too well about that kind of thing...

yes, their coach is creepy

Dr Velcro
11-25-2009, 02:40 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Be careful, you guys aren't really having THAT great a season.

sanluis
11-25-2009, 03:08 PM
I think Denver just might win this one. I don't really want them to but they are playing at home and Kyle's ankle will be a lot better.

G Men have a lot of injuries. Tuck is playing with one arm and sheli is not that healthy with his foot issue. They say their fine but they are not playing at 100%. The captain of the D is out in Peirce.

One team is going to feel alot better after this Thursday and one is going to be in trouble.

On a side note ... Tuck with one good shoulder is better than most!!

Poet
11-25-2009, 04:55 PM

You ever date a Bengals fan?

Poet
11-25-2009, 05:12 PM
you ever have a one night stand with a bronco fan? :beer:

Weazel, I don't want to be rude, but I won't have sex with you, I'm sorry.

weazel
11-25-2009, 05:13 PM

you ever had a one night stand with a Broncos fan? :D

weazel
11-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Weazel, I don't want to be rude, but I won't have sex with you, I'm sorry.

LMAO!

you dont want a game of reach around?

KCL
11-25-2009, 05:14 PM
WTH? KING...are you making up weazel post?

weazel
11-25-2009, 05:15 PM
WTH? KING...are you making up weazel post?

LOL, I quoted the wrong post...

Poet
11-25-2009, 05:16 PM
LOL, I quoted the wrong post...

Weazel, I hope this is true.

KCL
11-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Weazel, I hope this is true.

LIAR...NO you don't.

weazel
11-25-2009, 05:20 PM
he's up for a little grabass

Poet
11-25-2009, 05:21 PM
he's up for a little grabass

Weazel, I don't mean to dissapoint you, but I'm not gay. I'm sorry.

Dr Velcro
11-25-2009, 06:12 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__Psd1Q_DoZQ/R5UUQtb8VpI/AAAAAAAABXw/F0_KjFrZ97k/s400/Coughlin.jpg

Gamechanger
11-25-2009, 06:18 PM
this thread took a small dive a bit

weazel
11-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Weazel, I don't mean to dissapoint you, but I'm not gay. I'm sorry.

no worries mate. If I was gay I would kill myself.

Poet
11-25-2009, 06:21 PM

Yeah, it really doesn't have much to offer without the cute giants fan.

Hey, GC, if she goes gogogaga over the crappy Manning fan, what do you think she would do if she meet the real Manning?

Hell, do you think she'd let old man Archie tap it?

Poet
11-25-2009, 06:22 PM
no worries mate. If I was gay I would kill myself.

Looks like you'll be dead soon. ;)

KCL
11-25-2009, 06:23 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__Psd1Q_DoZQ/R5UUQtb8VpI/AAAAAAAABXw/F0_KjFrZ97k/s400/Coughlin.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sports/coughlin_tom0106.jpg

KCL
11-25-2009, 06:24 PM

:lol:

Isn't it great though?

Poet
11-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Ok, the pictures of ugly men is taking away from the fapitude that this thread has.

Dr Velcro
11-25-2009, 06:25 PM

What does that mean?

Are you upset with me?