PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Simms. Broncos contact Garcia.

underrated29
11-23-2009, 04:45 PM
saw it on the other site. No word if its actually true, but a radio show is reporting we are contacting jeff garcia.

Ravage!!!
11-23-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm going to LMAO if this is true!! Especially after so many know-it-alls told certain posters it would NEVER happen :laugh:

Brand
11-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Too bad. Simms is a nice guy, and I think he just was too rusty and needed more experience reading those defenses in order to pick them up faster. Orton's advantage was in being able to "read" the d faster.....

NightTrainLayne
11-23-2009, 04:52 PM
I would have said that Garcia didn't make any sense until after a full week of practice Simms stunk it up like he did yesterday.

On the surface it doesn't make sense. Simms has a whole off-season, and 10 games of backing up in this system. Garcia doesn't have any experience in this system.

Logically you'd question how Garcia could be any better. . .until you saw Simms go something like 5/20 for 23 yards (total paraphrase, I don't remember what the exact numbers are) in almost a full game's worth of playing time between the last half of the Redskins game and the first half against the Chargers.

Now, it makes perfect sense.

jrelway
11-23-2009, 04:56 PM
yuck, garcia? if orton goes down, why not stick brandstater in there. its not like we're goin to the superbowl.

jlarsiii
11-23-2009, 04:59 PM
If it is true then it will be another knee jerk reaction by our HC. Personally I don't get it. It is not like his other knee jerk moves have worked out to this point in the season. It is time to work with what you have got there coach. . .

KCL
11-23-2009, 05:08 PM
I'm going to LMAO if this is true!! Especially after so many know-it-alls told certain posters it would NEVER happen :laugh:

okay..where is chop? :D

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 05:08 PM
WTF you pay Simms 6 million dollars and give him 2 series with live bullets and call old ass Garcia.

Northman
11-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Too bad. Simms is a nice guy, and I think he just was too rusty and needed more experience reading those defenses in order to pick them up faster. Orton's advantage was in being able to "read" the d faster.....

Thats a stretch mate. Simms had the same amount of time in the offseason to separate himself from Orton as McD gave both a chance to win the job. Then you have 9 weeks to sit behind and study the playbook, learn what the offense is about, and mentally be prepared to fill in when the starter gets hurt. Ive never seen guys like Sorgi or Cassell have to take 2-3 games to get into a groove. Nice guy or not, Simms is not a good pro Qb. Im sure a lot of people would of liked to see him succeed but lets not make excuses when i see other backups do just fine filling in.

KCL
11-23-2009, 05:09 PM
WTF you pay Simms 6 million dollars and give him 2 series with live bullets and call old ass Garcia.

well what do you have to lose besides the rest of your games?

KCL
11-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Thats a stretch mate. Simms had the same amount of time in the offseason to separate himself from Orton as McD gave both a chance to win the job. Then you have 9 weeks to sit behind and study the playbook, learn what the offense is about, and mentally be prepared to fill in when the starter gets hurt. Ive never seen guys like Sorgi or Cassell have to take 2-3 games to get into a groove. Nice guy or not, Simms is not a good pro Qb. Im sure a lot of people would of liked to see him succeed but lets not make excuses when i see other backups do just fine filling in.

Exactly...just cause the old man made it doesn't mean he is any good.

Northman
11-23-2009, 05:11 PM

Yep. And ill still contend that his daddy had some GREAT talent around him as well.

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Ok fine whatever. Let me check with Claymore and see where I stand on this issue.

Nomad
11-23-2009, 05:17 PM
If so, I hope he's feeling real "crisp":D!!

At least his wife is 'HOT'!!

Northman
11-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Ok fine whatever. Let me check with Claymore and see where I stand on this issue.

Two peas in a pod.

KCL
11-23-2009, 05:18 PM

forget it dortoh...think for yourself and don't let your mind get
clouded with clay thoughts.

Northman
11-23-2009, 05:19 PM

Too late. Its like one of them is the beek and the other is the rear end of an Ostirich. :laugh:

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 05:20 PM
I call beek

CrazyHorse
11-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Omfg yes!!!!!!

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Ok after discussing this move with my buddy we are behind it.

http://jbeaniesports.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/vince-lombardi-trophy-for-super-bowl-xlii2.jpg

Northman
11-23-2009, 05:25 PM

http://jbeaniesports.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/vince-lombardi-trophy-for-super-bowl-xlii2.jpg

Now, lets talk about Timmy taking over the offensive playbook......

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Now, lets talk about Timmy taking over the offensive playbook......

Timmy can be very offensive at times I say why not.

KCL
11-23-2009, 05:26 PM
I call beek

that's what I was going to call for you.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-23-2009, 05:31 PM

You mean your boss?

Denver Native (Carol)
11-23-2009, 05:32 PM
So far, I can not find anything locally on the Broncos contacting Garcia. If it is true, and if he replaces Simms, I truly believe that Simms has not overcome the mental part of almost dying from a hit in a football game, and watching him, I am not sure if he ever will. That definitely had to do a number on him mentally.

weazel
11-23-2009, 05:56 PM
did a google on it and it only shows up on message boards. I'll wait until I see some actual news on it.

Then I will cheer when it happens. I like change just for the sake of change! LMAO

Ravage!!!
11-23-2009, 05:58 PM
yuck, garcia? if orton goes down, why not stick brandstater in there. its not like we're goin to the superbowl.

SOrry.. I completely disagree. The team is mathmatically still in the playoff hunt, and Brand is NOT ready. I don't know why everyone always wants to put the 6th round rookie into the starting line-up?? Makes no sense.

The coach isn't looking ot make the Super Bowl this year. Right now, he's looking NOT to lose 10 in a row. He's looking to get into the playoffs, and at worst, salvage SOME of the great start we had.

Putting a 6th round rookie QB into the line-of-fire says.. "I give up." Thats not the kind of message you want to send ANYONE after you've just lost 4 in a row.

Garcia IS better than our rookie. He doesn't HAVE to ahve 10 weeks of watching the starters get playing time with the #1 unit to do better. He's had 10 years in the NFL.

Here is the thing. ALL NFL teams run the same plays. They may do it out of different formations, they may do them in a different fashion, but reading the opposing defenses is the same. Garcia has 10+ years of reading NFL defenses. You aren't a "sucky" QB if you are able to remain in the NFL for that long.

Ravage!!!
11-23-2009, 05:59 PM
did a google on it and it only shows up on message boards. I'll wait until I see some actual news on it.

Then I will cheer when it happens. I like change just for the sake of change! LMAO

yeah... I can't find anything about this. SOunds like a radio host that is trying to stir the pot and someone took his suggestion as a word of "inside info." But I personally don't think it would be a bad move.

BoltsOwnU
11-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Sims had a handicap in your system that Garcia won't. Sims is a lefty. Instead of having the great Ryan Clady protecting his blindside, he's got a relative turnstile at RT. Garcia is reasonably steady. This is a good move for you guys IMO.

weazel
11-23-2009, 06:03 PM

wait, what? dortoh is homosexual?

...oh, clay

weazel
11-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Sims had a handicap in your system that Garcia won't. Sims is a lefty. Instead of having the great Ryan Clady protecting his blindside, he's got a relative turnstile at RT. Garcia is reasonably steady. This is a good move for you guys IMO.

except Harris will be back. :tsk:

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 06:04 PM
wait, what? dortoh is homosexual?

...oh, clay

God ******* damn it. I've only had a cat for 1 day and total strangers are already calling me gay

weazel
11-23-2009, 06:05 PM
God ******* damn it. I've only had a cat for 1 day and total strangers are already calling me gay

LOL, nice

Dirk
11-23-2009, 06:06 PM
So I know that Garcia still shows up with the Eagles on the official NFL site. Did they cut him lose when McNabb got healthy? I am assuming.

weazel
11-23-2009, 06:10 PM
So I know that Garcia still shows up with the Eagles on the official NFL site. Did they cut him lose when McNabb got healthy? I am assuming.

no, he cloned himself in October. Lucky us, Champeenship!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
11-23-2009, 06:10 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/263637-garcia-cut-by-eagles-his-next-move

Dirk
11-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Thanks Carol! :salute:

dogfish
11-23-2009, 07:14 PM
saw it on the other site. No word if its actually true, but a radio show is reporting we are contacting jeff garcia.

who's their source, chop?

:laugh:

actually, although it doesn't make much sense to me, i suppose no one's too old and used up if we were willing to drag ty law off the garbage heap. . . .

KCL
11-23-2009, 07:19 PM
who's their source, chop?

:laugh:

actually, although it doesn't make much sense to me, i suppose no one's too old and used up if we were willing to drag ty law off the garbage heap. . . .

Some of you guys were licking your chops when Law was signed.

dogfish
11-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Some of you guys were licking your chops when Law was signed.

can't say that i remember doing that. . . .

:confused:

rcsodak
11-23-2009, 07:50 PM

And we thought Daddy Simms hated Denver BEFORE!

:couch:

rcsodak
11-23-2009, 07:57 PM
SOrry.. I completely disagree. The team is mathmatically still in the playoff hunt, and Brand is NOT ready. I don't know why everyone always wants to put the 6th round rookie into the starting line-up?? Makes no sense.

The coach isn't looking ot make the Super Bowl this year. Right now, he's looking NOT to lose 10 in a row. He's looking to get into the playoffs, and at worst, salvage SOME of the great start we had.

Putting a 6th round rookie QB into the line-of-fire says.. "I give up." Thats not the kind of message you want to send ANYONE after you've just lost 4 in a row.

Garcia IS better than our rookie. He doesn't HAVE to ahve 10 weeks of watching the starters get playing time with the #1 unit to do better. He's had 10 years in the NFL.

Here is the thing. ALL NFL teams run the same plays. They may do it out of different formations, they may do them in a different fashion, but reading the opposing defenses is the same. Garcia has 10+ years of reading NFL defenses. You aren't a "sucky" QB if you are able to remain in the NFL for that long.

Ok, so recapping:

Denver should NOT have put Cutler in, when they did.

Jake Plummer WASN'T a "sucky" qb, as earlier declared.

Thanks for the update, Rav.

Ravage!!!
11-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Ok, so recapping:

Denver should NOT have put Cutler in, when they did.

Jake Plummer WASN'T a "sucky" qb, as earlier declared.

Thanks for the update, Rav.

wow.. NO :lol:

But I find it SOOOOOO cute that you try so hard to bring Cutler's name into EVERY post. Its adorable that you have this crush :lol:

rcsodak
11-23-2009, 08:21 PM
wow.. NO :lol:

But I find it SOOOOOO cute that you try so hard to bring Cutler's name into EVERY post. Its adorable that you have this crush :lol:

Well...sorry if I read your post wrongly, Rav. I mean...I've heard so many people talk about how '09 is playing out like '08...

...and then you mentioned the above info....

Guess it all just fit into place like a nicely made puzzle. Know-what-I-mean? :elefant:

KCL
11-23-2009, 08:49 PM
can't say that i remember doing that. . . .

:confused:

I said "some" of you guys...not directed at you dog.

Traveler
11-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Sign him! That'll give us a chance to see Camilla!:D

ikillz0mbies
11-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Sign him! That'll give us a chance to see Camilla!:D

This.

Overtime
11-23-2009, 11:52 PM

hell, who knows...we stick Brandstater in we might win the Super Bowl..............:confused:

Superchop 7
11-24-2009, 12:04 AM
If this is all the Buzz.......

I don't know guys.......

IMO, if McD doesn't cut Simms loose.....he will have a huge credibility problem.

Look,....

Simms wasn't a bad gamble....

He was really starting to come on in 2005.

I may have pulled the same trigger myself. (potential)

So, it didn't work out.

Happens.

But, I think Carol nailed it.

Near death isn't easy to forget.

Superchop 7
11-24-2009, 12:38 AM
OK, now I get the picture......

Steelers want Garcia too.

No wonder it's so quiet.

BCJ
11-24-2009, 01:01 AM

You call "Old Ass" Garcia (damn I guess he is old in football years but same age as me) because he has seen action sooner than Simms has. Here is what he did the last 3 years besides 1 game in Philly last year:
2008 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 12 376 244 64.9 31.3 2,712 7.2 226.0 12 3.2 6 1.6 71T 33 5 23 100 90.2 rating

2007 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 13 327 209 63.9 25.2 2,440 7.5 187.7 13 4.0 4 1.2 69T 29 8 19 104 94.6 rating

2006 Philadelphia Eagles 8 188 116 61.7 23.5 1,309 7.0 163.6 10 5.3 2 1.1 65 16 4 6 40 95.8 rating

Dude has skills much better than Simms has and apparantly Tom isnt ready (why so many go off of preseason is remarkable) so why not get a veteran that can learn a ton quickly. Simms seems to be gun shy and I know Garcia is not. I said at the beginning of the season that best thing for the Broncos was Raiders not sticking with Jeff.

ikillz0mbies
11-24-2009, 01:06 AM
OK, now I get the picture......

Steelers want Garcia too.

No wonder it's so quiet.

Well based on Schefter's tweets, Steelers are looking to bring up a QB from the practice squad rather than signing a vet. It shows signs that Big Ben could be fine for this week.

sneakers
11-24-2009, 02:01 AM
All garcia will do is effeminate our team.

KCL
11-24-2009, 06:48 AM
Garcia is just a little younger than Favre.

Northman
11-24-2009, 07:04 AM
Well based on Schefter's tweets, Steelers are looking to bring up a QB from the practice squad rather than signing a vet. It shows signs that Big Ben could be fine for this week.

Yea, i know they have (or had) that kid Dixon from Oregon there.

weazel
11-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Yea, i know they have (or had) that kid Dixon from Oregon there.

he played great for Oregon. I kind of wanted Denver to pick him...

Dortoh
11-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Can I get a list of names of those of you who are going to meltdown when we sign Garcia also keeping Simms and releasing Brandstater.

Iron Horse72
11-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Haha, that would be funny keeping Simms and releasing Brandstater.

The Simms lovers would cream.

MOtorboat
11-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Can I get a list of names of those of you who are going to meltdown when we sign Garcia also keeping Simms and releasing Brandstater.

:raiseshandslowly:

Dr Velcro
11-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Haha, that would be funny keeping Simms and releasing Brandstater.

The Simms lovers would cream.

I would become very upset if this happened.

I'm very serious.

Iron Horse72
11-24-2009, 03:30 PM
I would become very upset if this happened.

I'm very serious.

How do you feel about Brandstater from what you've seen?

slim
11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
I am pretty sure this is just a rumor that was started on a message board.

C'mon people :throwrock:

:spam4:

rcsodak
11-24-2009, 03:40 PM
I am pretty sure this is just a rumor that was started on a message board.

C'mon people :throwrock:

:spam4:

Yep!

It's not true until Woody 'breaks it'.

Dr Velcro
11-24-2009, 04:27 PM
How do you feel about Brandstater from what you've seen?

I think that he's a dark horse and it's possible that he's going to be the next Tom Brady. I think that if you worked with him enough, you could have a diamond here.

But that's just my opinion. I don't know anything.

Note I didn't know anything about Cutler when I posted (on the other board)
how he had great potential as well.

Superchop 7
11-24-2009, 07:33 PM
I think that he's a dark horse and it's possible that he's going to be the next Tom Brady. I think that if you worked with him enough, you could have a diamond here.

But that's just my opinion. I don't know anything.

Note I didn't know anything about Cutler when I posted (on the other board)
how he had great potential as well.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

The thing is this....................

Rookies get blitzed like there is no tomorrow, very few succeed early.

We are trying to get a playoff berth, at this point you dig deeper, not throw in the towel.

If it looks like we won't make it, "then" you get him some reps.

WARHORSE
11-25-2009, 05:18 AM
We will not bring in Garcia imo. Garcia is a west coast QB. This offense is just too reliant on the QB/WR chemistry early on.

Brandstater makes better sense to me as a backup than Simms at this point.

If Garcia comes in......then he comes in. But until then.......Brandstater.

SoCalImport
11-25-2009, 07:37 AM
Isn't Garcia a lefty too?
Why the hell, when you have a right handed starter, would anyone sign a south paw too play back up??
It makes no sense IMO. Look what the chargers did to Simms. No teams right tackle is as good a pass protector as their LT. No team that starts a right handed QB anyway.

CoachChaz
11-25-2009, 09:11 AM
They could be talking to Garcia for the same role Philly did. Everyone assumed Garcia would be playing until Vick was eligible and then Philly played Kolb anyway and had Garcia as an emergency until McNabb came back.

If the rumor is true...it could be the same scenarion. Garcia could come in as the backup to Brandstater while Orton gets a game or two to rest the ankle injury.

Everyone complaining about "kneejerk reactions" by the coach. Sounds more like kneejerk assumptions from fans.

smith49
11-25-2009, 09:19 AM
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

We are trying to get a playoff berth, at this point you dig deeper, not throw in the towel.

im pretty sure that it looks like we wont make it. to the super bowl that is. we have an outside shot at the wild card at this point, but its no guarantee that we can win more than a couple more games.

personally, and i know i have said this many times on these boards, but i would love to see what brandstater can do. i think the kid is going to be good. again, he can wing it, he is big and tall, and he is mobile. yes he is a rook, but as we have seen in the past couple of seasons, rooks at qb can sometimes be pretty damn respectable. all we have now is somewhat respectable play out of orton, and shit out of sims. so why not give the guy the rock and see what he is capable of ?

CoachChaz
11-25-2009, 09:22 AM
im pretty sure that it looks like we wont make it. to the super bowl that is. we have an outside shot at the wild card at this point, but its no guarantee that we can win more than a couple more games.

personally, and i know i have said this many times on these boards, but i would love to see what brandstater can do. i think the kid is going to be good. again, he can wing it, he is big and tall, and he is mobile. yes he is a rook, but as we have seen in the past couple of seasons, rooks at qb can sometimes be pretty damn respectable. all we have now is somewhat respectable play out of orton, and shit out of sims. so why not give the guy the rock and see what he is capable of ?

The easy answer is because we still have a shot at the playoffs. I dont care if the odds are against a team making it to the Super Bowl...you still play to win every game. if Brandstater gave us the best chance to win...he'd be in there. He isn't, so that tells me all I need to know about his readiness to play in the NFL.

LRtagger
11-25-2009, 09:56 AM

I would kick myself in the nuts.

frauschieze
11-25-2009, 09:58 AM

Sign me up.

Dr Velcro
11-25-2009, 10:24 AM

Point taken, but what's Simm's excuse? He's no rookie.
It's sad and awful to see him out there like that.
Heartbreaking, actually. Brandstater...when you watch him...
he's got it. I say plan for the future, it's him.

rcsodak
11-25-2009, 12:12 PM
so why not give the guy the rock and see what he is capable of ?

6-4
Tied with Pitt/Jax
1game up on Hou/Bal

Lonestar
11-25-2009, 06:18 PM
If he gave a chance to win then play him BUT he has had even less reps than simms since TC.

If simms looked like a deer in the headlights then how bad woul he be as well as timing would be just that farther off. He only played with the players that we're cut in those preseason games.
So UNLESS KO goes down he will not be on the field. IMHO.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel.

Northman
11-25-2009, 06:50 PM
They could be talking to Garcia for the same role Philly did. Everyone assumed Garcia would be playing until Vick was eligible and then Philly played Kolb anyway and had Garcia as an emergency until McNabb came back.

If the rumor is true...it could be the same scenarion. Garcia could come in as the backup to Brandstater while Orton gets a game or two to rest the ankle injury.

Everyone complaining about "kneejerk reactions" by the coach. Sounds more like kneejerk assumptions from fans.

Heck, i would take Kolb at this point.

camdisco24
11-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Heck, i would take Kolb at this point.

The two games he played I saw a guy that has alot of potential. I think he would be a great pick-up for the Broncos over the off season.

pipes
11-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Isn't Garcia a lefty too?
Why the hell, when you have a right handed starter, would anyone sign a south paw too play back up??
It makes no sense IMO. Look what the chargers did to Simms. No teams right tackle is as good a pass protector as their LT. No team that starts a right handed QB anyway.

Garcia is right handed.

rcsodak
11-25-2009, 08:40 PM
The two games he played I saw a guy that has alot of potential. I think he would be a great pick-up for the Broncos over the off season.

Yea...lets have the offense start ALL OVER again next year.... :rolleyes:

I wonder if some of you 'fans' will EVER be happy with what you have. If you'll EVER give the players more than a season *or 10games* to improve.

I really do.

camdisco24
11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Yea...lets have the offense start ALL OVER again next year.... :rolleyes:

I wonder if some of you 'fans' will EVER be happy with what you have. If you'll EVER give the players more than a season *or 10games* to improve.

I really do.

You took my post all wrong, I'm happy with Orton for now. Find one post of mine thats negative about Orton. You wont.

I thought this thread was about back-ups. I like Kolb because he's a young guy who really showed some impressive skills while he was replacing McNabb for a few games. He'd be a great guy to have as Orton's back-up because he could get into the games and actually be able to play good football if needed. If we ever needed another option to turn to, Kevin Kolb would be great.

That being said, its very doubtful because I beleive the Eagles are grooming Kolb to replace McNabb in the next 1-2 years.

BTW rcsodak, before you go calling out people for being 'fans' you may want to actually consider what the thread is about. I've been a Bronco fan for years and i'm NOT about to let some forum goer call me a 'fan' :coffee:

rcsodak
11-25-2009, 09:28 PM
You took my post all wrong, I'm happy with Orton for now. Find one post of mine thats negative about Orton. You wont.

I thought this thread was about back-ups. I like Kolb because he's a young guy who really showed some impressive skills while he was replacing McNabb for a few games. He'd be a great guy to have as Orton's back-up because he could get into the games and actually be able to play good football if needed. If we ever needed another option to turn to, Kevin Kolb would be great.

That being said, its very doubtful because I beleive the Eagles are grooming Kolb to replace McNabb in the next 1-2 years.

BTW rcsodak, before you go calling out people for being 'fans' you may want to actually consider what the thread is about. I've been a Bronco fan for years and i'm about to let some forum goer call me a 'fan' :coffee:

FYI, if I'm going to call YOU a 'fan', I will by name.

Look at my post, again.

Do you see your name mentioned? NO!

My post's 1st sentence was aimed at your post.

Then I opened it up to address everybody else.

If you're not in that 'group', then bully for you, as Teddy would say.

And I assume you forgot the word "not" in your last sentence..... ;)

camdisco24
11-25-2009, 09:37 PM
FYI, if I'm going to call YOU a 'fan', I will by name.

Look at my post, again.

Do you see your name mentioned? NO!

My post's 1st sentence was aimed at your post.

Then I opened it up to address everybody else.

If you're not in that 'group', then bully for you, as Teddy would say.

And I assume you forgot the word "not" in your last sentence..... ;)

Sorry Im not a mind reader. Usually when you quote someone the following post is directed at them. And your first sentance that was supposedly directed at me is still wrong. Getting a new back-up would not cause us to have to start over.

And yes I forgot not... :laugh:

rcsodak
11-25-2009, 09:38 PM
BTW rcsodak, before you go calling out people for being 'fans' you may want to actually consider what the thread is about. I've been a Bronco fan for years and i'm about to let some forum goer call me a 'fan' :coffee:

And by the by...

...this thread is about garcia. Not Kolb. ;)

And why would Philly trade their backup, who has a winning record with them and is another ankle injury away from starting again....possibly for good.

And more importantly, why, in the instance above, would Kolb, who is another ankle injury away from starting again, want to go to another team to be THEIR backup? :tsk:

That last question is rhetorical, of course. Because he Wouldn't. Agreed?

ok. I'm done. :D

slim
11-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Who ******* cares?

It is an internet rumor you stupid ****s.

camdisco24
11-25-2009, 09:44 PM
And by the by...

...this thread is about garcia. Not Kolb. ;)

...And within the discussion, Kolb came up.

And why would Philly trade their backup, who has a winning record with them and is another ankle injury away from starting again....possibly for good.

And more importantly, why, in the instance above, would Kolb, who is another ankle injury away from starting again, want to go to another team to be THEIR backup? :tsk:

They wouldn't. Thats exactly why I said its doubtful. So basically we are having this discussion for no reason what-so-ever.

Now I'm done as well. :beer:

slim
11-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Oh, happy holidays

rcsodak
11-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Oh, happy holidays

slim's "pickens"..... :lol: