PDA

View Full Version : On Thursday We Must........

Medford Bronco
11-23-2009, 11:48 AM
To have any chance in this game
we need a few things to happen.

We have to be plus on the TO differential
We have to run the ball over 100 yards
We have to pressure Eli Manning
We have to score first and get some confidence

All in all it will be tough but I think a pissed off team might show some heart

I predict 24-21 Broncos win.
Go Orange and Blue

Shazam!
11-23-2009, 11:57 AM
All in all it will be tough but I think a pissed off team might show some heart...

I thought this too. The last 3 games.

broncophan
11-23-2009, 12:00 PM

Go Orange and Blue

Hope so....but we have scored 37 points the last 4 games.....don't know where we will find 24 points.
We better stop the Giants run game and Boss at tight end as well.....if we are to have any chance.

GO BRONCOS!!!

jlarsiii
11-23-2009, 12:10 PM
I would like to see the team compete at least. I harbor no illusions that this team is in some way, shape, or form elite yet. It is definitely a work in progress and most of us, if not all of us, knew this before the season started.

I just want to see them put up a good fight for 60 minutes. Even if they lose as long as they try and compete it will be more bearable.

underrated29
11-23-2009, 12:19 PM
WELL, i was really impressed with the run game this time. Josh started calling some zbs and more than 3 different run plays. I counted atleast 5 different plays in the first couple drives.

I think Josh is getting it. His guard pull trap play is not what our team does well. We were running at will and its no cooincidence that we had more than 3 run plays and that we werent doing the guard pull trap everytime.

If he continues to call the run game and block schemes this way, I have no doubt that the pass game and offense will open back up.

He still needs to get a healthy QB or whisper to the backups. Brandon Jacobs is what makes me nervous.

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 12:38 PM
We will dismantle the Giants thursday I give you Topscribes word on it.

I think were in deep shit but the Giants have problems of their own and we will take this one at home.

Poet
11-23-2009, 12:54 PM
This will be a good game to watch as fans. The intruiging matchups for me are your tackles against the Giants defensive ends. If you guys let them get going I think it's game over for the Broncos.

The Giants do have issues of their own; Eli Manning hasn't exactly been tearing it up and your secondary is pretty good at causing coverage sacks.

Brandon Jacobs is worrisome although this year he's been average. I really think that the Giants were better off with Earth, Wind and Fire as opposed to just Earth.

I don't know who will win, I want you guys to win, though.

Keep the faith!

topscribe
11-23-2009, 12:58 PM
We will dismantle the Giants thursday I give you Topscribes word on it.

I think were in deep shit but the Giants have problems of their own and we will take this one at home.

Nah, now, I give no guarantees. But I can give you AZ Snake's . . .

GO BRONCOS!!

-----

Medford Bronco
11-23-2009, 12:59 PM
I forgot to add that the special teams must be better as well.

weazel
11-23-2009, 01:12 PM
On Thursday we must...

invite a lot of people over to keep yourself busy so you dont notice the game is on and the Broncos are losing by 35 points...

broncophan
11-23-2009, 01:50 PM
On Thursday we must...

invite a lot of people over to keep yourself busy so you dont notice the game is on and the Broncos are losing by 35 points...

LOL.....I was just thinking.....EVEN watching the broncos lose, is still better than spending time with the in-laws...

CoachChaz
11-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Thursday will be miserable. Aggies play UT and Denver plays the Giants. I could be ready to get drunk earlier than usual

weazel
LOL.....I was just thinking.....EVEN watching the broncos lose, is still better than spending time with the in-laws...

LMAO... thats what the wild turkey is for! ...and I don't mean the one in the oven.

weazel
sign Plummer!

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Thursday will be miserable. Aggies play UT and Denver plays the Giants. I could be ready to get drunk earlier than usual

Coach have faith. We are going to win inspite of Orton this week.

Dr Velcro
11-23-2009, 01:53 PM
*Plummer looks up from lumberjacking*

**Grumbles about Shannahan, unaware of what has happened since last season**

**Goes back to chopping wood and growing most awesome beard ever**

KCL
11-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Don't turn the friggin ball over and your D has to try to force some fumbles...get to Eli...how has Elvis been playing?

It's going to be a tough game I think for Denver...The Giants finally snapped
out of their losing streak yesterday...who knows though...after last night...The Broncos might just come out clicking on both sides of the ball.

Good Luck...I don't care for Eli and for some reason..their coach gives me
the creeps.

Medford Bronco
11-23-2009, 05:25 PM
sign Plummer!

he is better than that stiff Simms

Dr Velcro
11-23-2009, 06:13 PM
He's not been right since he left, ya know....

http://cache-02.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2007/10/plummerhandball.jpghttp://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/855/956031.JPG

Northman
11-23-2009, 06:16 PM

Go Orange and Blue

Great post as usual Med but to be honest. At 39 i should be playing for the Broncos because i was pissed off 3 games ago. :lol:

Magnificent Seven
11-23-2009, 08:05 PM
I think it is time for Broncos to win this game. Broncos Players are fired up and fed up. I believe that they will raise some hell on Thanksgiving Night. GO BRONCOS!

spikerman
11-23-2009, 08:10 PM
I was thinking the Broncos could sneak over to the Giants hotel before the game and let the air out of the bus tires. Maybe the long walk to the stadium will take some fight out of them.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-23-2009, 08:14 PM
I was thinking the Broncos could sneak over to the Giants hotel before the game and let the air out of the bus tires. Maybe the long walk to the stadium will take some fight out of them.

Yeah the pats pulled the fire alarm at the jets' hotel on sunday at 1:00 AM, some shenanigans may be in order for us as well. Maybe sick a dancing elephant on them? :elefant:

Iron Horse72
11-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Turnovers, plain and simple.

Haven't seen any lately.

Ravage!!!
11-23-2009, 11:15 PM

Haven't seen any lately.

I have...we've turned the ball over several times

UnderArmour
11-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Win.

Superchop 7
11-23-2009, 11:35 PM
They will win.

rcsodak
11-23-2009, 11:55 PM
WELL, i was really impressed with the run game this time. Josh started calling some zbs and more than 3 different run plays. I counted atleast 5 different plays in the first couple drives.

I think Josh is getting it. His guard pull trap play is not what our team does well. We were running at will and its no cooincidence that we had more than 3 run plays and that we werent doing the guard pull trap everytime.

If he continues to call the run game and block schemes this way, I have no doubt that the pass game and offense will open back up.

He still needs to get a healthy QB or whisper to the backups. Brandon Jacobs is what makes me nervous.

Good thing about BJacobs, is after a couple pops in the mouth early on, he gets soft the rest of the game.

This comes from NYG fans, announcers AND local analyst.

I hop it's true and our LB's lay a couple of licks on him early and often!

KCL
11-24-2009, 12:00 AM
They will win.

With Simms or Orton? Or did you mean NY would win....;)

rcsodak
11-24-2009, 12:00 AM
They will win.

"They"?

Looks like you have your basis covered, chop! :D

Peerless
11-24-2009, 12:14 AM
At least if we lose, I'll have some cranberries to eat.

Overtime
11-24-2009, 12:17 AM
we just need to win, nothing less nothing more. i don't care if it's ugly or whatever, just get us a damn win and break us out of this funk. we're still in this thing.

KCL
11-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Great post as usual Med but to be honest. At 39 i should be playing for the Broncos because i was pissed off 3 games ago. :lol:

Now what did I tell you the other day? :D

Iron Horse72
11-24-2009, 01:14 AM
I have...we've turned the ball over several times

For our sake we need to create them.

dogfish
11-24-2009, 01:15 AM
Hope so....but we have scored 37 points the last 4 games.....don't know where we will find 24 points.

Haven't seen any lately.

^^ this ^^

we haven't forced a turnover since the pittsburgh game. . . we don't exactly have a dynamic offense right now-- we need the defense or special teams to create a short field every once in a while. . . against the giants, i think we have to press the LOS, stack the box against the run game and turn the blitz loose to generate some pass rush. . . we spent allll kinds of resources building this secondary, let our veteran DBs man-up new york's young receivers. . . .

Medford Bronco
11-27-2009, 12:30 AM

Go Orange and Blue

Lets see how i did

Check
Check
Check
Check

I gave the G Men too much credit for 21 pts :lol:

Iron Horse72
11-27-2009, 11:36 PM
See, we get turnovers and we win.

We must continue that down the rest of the way.

Dawkins sure doesn't look old, he was all over the place last night.

How could you not love that guy.

Poet
11-28-2009, 12:36 AM
Apparently all you guys had to do was show up. :lol: