PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Suck!

Dreadnought
01-21-2008, 09:20 AM
I wanted to post on a Ravens Suck thread. I was appalled to search this area, and not find one. Maybe I missed it, but in any event I feel this is such a critical deficiency I had to get on the case.

Why do they suck? let me count the ways...

* First, last, and always they sold out the City of Cleveland and a fanatical Fan base. Art Modell pulled a truly shabby move, on a par with what Walter O'Malley did to the Brooklyn fans in the '50's. No other sports betrayal come close.

* I'm not saying Ray-Ray got away with murder, but...

* The team has a thug personality. I blame Ray Lewis among others. Dirty, posturing, obnoxious.

* Even when they win they are as dull as dishwater.

* Ugliest uniforms in the NFL

* The most ridiculous mascot in the NFL. Ravens? Are you kidding me? The ugly black birds I see eating squashed decomposed possums by the side of the road? Nice choice, idiots. Freakin' ratbirds is what they are.

So, here goes -

RAVENS SUCK!

MOtorboat
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
* The most ridiculous mascot in the NFL. Ravens? Are you kidding me? The ugly black birds I see eating squashed decomposed possums by the side of the road? Nice choice, idiots. Freakin' ratbirds is what they are.

So, here goes -

RAVENS SUCK!

Not that I disagree that the Ravens suck, because well, they do...but...

It was a tribute to Edgar Allan Poe.

Dreadnought
01-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Not that I disagree that the Ravens suck, because well, they do...but...

It was a tribute to Edgar Allan Poe.

I know that. Its totally lame, with or without Poe. Ratbirds - feh!

Ravens Suck!

MOtorboat
01-21-2008, 09:31 AM
I know that. Its totally lame, with or without Poe. Ratbirds - feh!

Ravens Suck!

Well, the other choice was the Baltimore Crab Cakes. That didn't go over as well.

Bronco Bible
01-21-2008, 09:47 AM
They finally decided "the offensive guru" could not put an offense together.
now see who they get.:lol:

Broncolingus
01-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Easily the team I despise the most in the NFL since their SB win…

On the side, murder anybody else and obstruct justice lately Ray?

Boy, I hope that doesn't interfere with next season and you skate like last time...

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00932/51/00/932290015_m.jpg

Dreadnought
01-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Easily the team I despise the most in the NFL since their SB win…

On the side, murder anybody else and obstruct justice lately Ray?

Boy, I hope that doesn't interfere with next season and you skate like last time...

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00932/51/00/932290015_m.jpg

Hey! No Fair! he pleaded No Contest!

Broncolingus
01-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Hey! No Fair! he pleaded No Contest!

Yeah...not a bad deal for helping to off another human being, eh?

Medford Bronco
01-21-2008, 12:11 PM
I never liked this team.

were as exciting as watching paint dry and grass grow.

Cleveland Rocks
01-21-2008, 04:12 PM
Ravens Suck!

Yes, that they do.

What's really depressing is that Edgar Allan Poe hated it in Baltimore.

Poe lived mostly in NYC and Richmond, Virginia.

It was in Baltimore where he wrote "The Raven" and he was found in a dilerious, drunken stupor there and died there.

But he generally didn't live there - though he is buried there.

Plus, to boot he wasn't even a native of Baltimore. He was born in Boston.

Dreadnought
01-21-2008, 06:10 PM
What's really depressing is that Edgar Allan Poe hated it in Baltimore.

Who the Hell wouldn't hate it? Baltimore, like the Ravens, sucks.

Dreadnought
07-06-2008, 12:15 PM
As we approach the Season, time to bump this one too. This franchise just pisses me off, from the ridiculous uniforms to the betrayal of their fan base. Ray Lewis is long past it, too, as evidenced by being the only starting NFL MLB ever to get run over by Tatum Bell back in 06. Mostly he provides a made-for-ESPN Thug show.

Ravens Suck!

Skinny
07-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Too bad we can't play them 16 times a year. I'd feel pretty good about making in the playoffs then....

AlWilsonizKING
07-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Ravens suck and so does the way Shannon Sharpe get on his knees for them!!

:mad:

PEACE!!!

claymore
07-06-2008, 12:33 PM
I hate the ravens, and I think Ray is a criminal. :coffee: I hate them as much as the chiefs and raiders, but more than Sandiego.

Bizzarro
07-06-2008, 02:26 PM
The Ravens... The East Coast lite version of the Raiders.

Their motto, "More thugs, less talent" :beer:

Dreadnought
07-06-2008, 02:49 PM
I hate the ravens, and I think Ray is a criminal. :coffee: I hate them as much as the chiefs and raiders, but more than Sandiego.

You aren't implying Ray-Ray was involved in killing that dude, are you Clay? :D

Bizzarro
07-06-2008, 02:54 PM
You aren't implying Ray-Ray was involved in killing that dude, are you Clay? :D

Ray might have knew a guy, who new a guy, who knew something about the killing. :rolleyes:

Dreadnought
07-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Ray might have knew a guy, who new a guy, who knew something about the killing. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but he's put that behind him, its all in the past now, etc. etc.

Bronco Bible
07-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Baltimore has the second most overrated team in the NFL . Ravens suck!!!!!!!!

Northman
07-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Ravens do suck but i can find plenty of teams i hate more and have far more suckage.

BroncoWave
07-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Seriously, their main color is PURPLE! Nothing says "we suck" like having purple as your main color. Same for the Vikings.

Gamechanger
10-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Who said somethin bout their big bad D?

It's..........a.........SHUT OUT!!!!

Northman
10-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Ravens are bad, but their offense is worse. lol

Gamechanger
10-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Ravens are bad, but their offense is worse. lol

this is true.....LAWL!

Broncolingus
10-13-2008, 12:23 AM
http://a16.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00932/51/00/932290015_m.jpg

Dreadnought
10-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Typical Ravens. They get busted twice v. the Patriots trying to cheapshot Brady, then snivel because they got busted for it, and then we get treated to Ray-Ray lecturing one and all on "Manhood."

Gawd I hate this franchise.

frauschieze
10-27-2009, 10:53 PM
:bump2:

Overtime
10-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Ray Lewis is a murderer. he stabbed that guy to death in the limo and got away with it, lied about it, and bought his freedom just like OJ did.

Poet
10-28-2009, 12:10 AM
Other reasons why they suck:

Ed Reed is overcelebrated. I promise you that he is nothing more than above average in run defense. Yes, he can score touchdowns. No, that isn't the primary thing he should be judged on. He's the second best safety in that division.

Flacco is overrated. He's a good QB, but for some reason people think he's great. I recall someone from ESPN claiming that he threw the best deep ball in the NFL last year. He is the third best QB in that division.

They fail at trades. Man, remember when McGahee was going to be a monster in Baltimore? Yeah, he's not as good as Rice and barely is better than McClain.

Terrell Suggs is overrated. His sack total was at its best his rookie year. Go pull up his stat sheet and you'll see that he's not the elite LB that the media raves about.

They ruined Todd Heap's career. In his prime he could have put up better numbers that Witten did if he ever had a decent QB. Now he's washed up.

Their secondary blows. Ed Reed is a great player. Dominque Foxworth may be their best CB. You'll note that Foxworth was featured in the epic movie "Get the **** out of Denver."

John Harbaugh is overrated. Congratulations, last year you won the coaching lottery. You went into a talented veteran team and your starting QB exceeded expectation. You also got swept by the Steelers. Way to make those great coaching adjustments, jackass.

They have zero good WRs. Chris Henry is better than their best WR. Mark Clayton sucks. Derrick Mason still has some gas left but not much.

Their best player on defense is named Ngata. But, all he does is give Ray Lewis a chance to dominate the running game (and I'm not knocking Ray Lewis because he's STILL the best MLB in the game), but because he isn't Ray Lewis no one can say that.

The Ravens suck and they aren't getting into the playoffs this year. Cincinnati and Pittsburgh own them.

Hey Ratbirds, tell me how my ass taste.

Overtime
10-28-2009, 12:14 AM
i don't know if I agree about Ed Reed...that guy is phenomenal and I've seen him shut the run down several times. Probably one of the best safeties in the league alongside Polamalu and Dawkins.

Poet
10-28-2009, 12:18 AM
i don't know if I agree about Ed Reed...that guy is phenomenal and I've seen him shut the run down several times. Probably one of the best safeties in the league alongside Polamalu and Dawkins.

Ed Reed is a gambler who usually gets to play on a defense that sacks the QB well. He isn't the main cog in his defense but Troy P is the Steelers main defensive player. I'm not saying he isn't good against the run, but Troy is a more complete safety than he could ever hope to be.

Dawkins was better in his prime. Ed Reed is great and will be in the HOF, but he's overcelebrated.

Nomad
10-28-2009, 06:31 AM
Ray Lewis is a murderer. he stabbed that guy to death in the limo and got away with it, lied about it, and bought his freedom just like OJ did.

I have never liked the Ravens or the NFL for this reason then again the NFL is full of drunkards, wife/girlfriend beaters, thugs etc, so why not add murderers.

I hope the Ravens suck Sunday because they have always dominated the BRONCOS in Baltimore.