PDA

View Full Version : This doesn't deserve a thread, but....

sneakers
11-23-2009, 04:42 AM
Remember on the Broncos 2nd series of the game on offense where Simms was sacked and he started complaining to the refs about a facemask?

Well if you were to turn to page 2C in the The USA Today newspaper, you would see Chris Simms being sacked along with a Charger's hand inside of his facemask (like touching his nose).

weazel
11-23-2009, 02:09 PM
that never happens in football... I think that's why we lost.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Remember on the Broncos 2nd series of the game on offense where Simms was sacked and he started complaining to the refs about a facemask?

Well if you were to turn to page 2C in the The USA Today newspaper, you would see Chris Simms being sacked along with a Charger's hand inside of his facemask (like touching his nose).

missed calls yesterday, and also - not getting a call right :tsk: definitely can affect the outcome

weazel
11-23-2009, 02:16 PM
missed calls yesterday, and also - not getting a call right :tsk: definitely can affect the outcome

yup, we would have won if that was called. I'm gonna call the commissioner and get a rematch set up.

Dortoh
11-23-2009, 02:48 PM
If that gets called Simms wouldnt have been benched but my guess is everything else would have stayed exactly the same.

FWIW A sailor would have been proud about the things I said after that play.