PDA

View Full Version : Show your love!

rcsodak
11-22-2009, 10:33 PM
How bad will Denver smash NYG's on Turkey night?
They're gonna be PISSED! HUMILIATED! ENERGIZED!

Instead of having anti-bronco polls on how bad they're going to get beat, which shows ZERO amount of support for the team, let's hear it for positive thought!

Shazam!
11-22-2009, 10:36 PM
This game is DO OR DIE.

If the Broncos lose this game, the Season is over.

I don't think the NYG are that good at all. They can't stop anybody, will have to travel and play in the altitude on 4 days rest.

If Denver is to have any shot at 9-7 or stay in the playoff race, this is the game.

The good news is it's on broadcast TV on the east coast.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Quite honestly, I think we will lose -- but if we do win, I expect a close game. Something like 21-17.

MasterShake
11-22-2009, 11:06 PM
This is a game that if the Broncos were the Giants I would expect to lose. Going across two time zones to play a team on a 4 game skid at home on a short week? That would be tough for any team. As long as we can keep the damn turnovers down, I think we will be fine.

I may have short term memory, but I'm already over today's game (probably a byproduct of not being surprised by the loss given San Diego's momentum). Now I'm not optimistic, just pissed.

IF we lose, we better have 3+ sacks and it had better be a physical game. The Giants are already making excuses for their loss. Lets oblige them!

Peerless
11-22-2009, 11:11 PM
I feel like we're going to get rocked.

BroncoBJ
11-22-2009, 11:14 PM
A positive thread? :eek: But I'm trying to stay positive. Losing ******* hurts. But it happens. Teams lose. Half these fans make me sick. But it is what it is. I hope that were pissed and come out and give them a beatdown. But I've wanted that the past few weeks as well. Were at home, at night. Maybe we'll come out fired up. Beat the Giants, long week to face a fiesty Chiefs team. Then we'll have momentum and shock the world and beat the Colts.

Then people will be talking Superbowl again. :elefant:

Peerless
11-22-2009, 11:23 PM
A positive thread? :eek: But I'm trying to stay positive. Losing ******* hurts. But it happens. Teams lose. Half these fans make me sick. But it is what it is. I hope that were pissed and come out and give them a beatdown. But I've wanted that the past few weeks as well. Were at home, at night. Maybe we'll come out fired up. Beat the Giants, long week to face a fiesty Chiefs team. Then we'll have momentum and shock the world and beat the Colts.

You make me sick ya big homo!

BroncoBJ
11-22-2009, 11:27 PM
You make me sick ya big homo!

lol .. just trying to be happy man. Trying to have some sunshine in my life. :elefant:

Peerless
11-22-2009, 11:29 PM
lol .. just trying to be happy man. Trying to have some sunshine in my life. :elefant:

It's alright BJ. I'll forgive you.

rcsodak
11-22-2009, 11:34 PM
I feel like we're going to get rocked.

Then you're in the wrong thread. ;)

KCL
11-23-2009, 12:07 AM

A feisty Chiefs team huh? No problem..those 2 games against KC should be a piece of cake...hell it should be the whole damn cake.

CrazyHorse
11-23-2009, 12:37 AM
We'll get revenge for that Super Bowl!

Dirk
11-23-2009, 08:01 AM
After the way they laid the goose egg on Sunday, I am thinking they come out swinging! We win by a TD.

If Orton is still hobbling today, give TB the reps and see what he can do.

claymore
11-23-2009, 08:21 AM
This game is DO OR DIE.

If the Broncos lose this game, the Season is over.

I don't think the NYG are that good at all. They can't stop anybody, will have to travel and play in the altitude on 4 days rest.

If Denver is to have any shot at 9-7 or stay in the playoff race, this is the game.

The good news is it's on broadcast TV on the east coast.

Hahahahahah!!!!!

Dr Velcro
11-23-2009, 09:04 AM
I hope McDaniels smacked them all with a dirty cup after the game.

He needs to lay down the law, take a chance on Brandstater and
grab somebody else to kick.

rcsodak
11-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Come on peeps......no love?

Day1BroncoFan
11-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Come on peeps......no love?

:tsk:

Shazam!
11-25-2009, 11:17 PM
I hope the Broncos win if only so Clay can shut the **** up.

Superchop 7
11-26-2009, 12:24 AM
We will win

broncophan
11-26-2009, 07:38 AM
We'll get revenge for that Super Bowl!

Also we need revenge for Manning's comeback win against the broncos a few years ago.....that was really his first game that got him noticed for something (besides being Peyton's younger brother)

MileHighCrew
11-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Orton plays like a super hero tonight, Broncos win big!!! 41-17

LRtagger
11-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Hahahahahah!!!!!

http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/d/do-or-die/album-picture-this.jpg

Shazam!
11-26-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure but I don't think the NYG record at Mile High is good at all. I've seen some Giant asskickings there dating back to 1992.