PDA

View Full Version : 117-37

broken12
11-22-2009, 07:42 PM
yep boys in this four game losing streak we've been ourscored by 80 pts...take away seven from baltimore in scrub time and fourteen from busted coverage in washington and that would be worse...i thought that mcd offense was supposed to score points i mean look at the pats the last few years....that were he came from isnt it....i mean we have the same style of weapons on offense as them dont we...except qb that can throw the bomb like brady does to moss many times...but we dont need those to win or keep defenses from staking the box....this dink and dunk is just killing me...and what about the running game...were has that gone....to not play towards your own teams strengh is the downfall of this coach and shows the stubberness. why change something that works!

SoCoPoCo
11-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Hard to pinpoint exactly where the majority of blame rests but the fact we cannot get off the field on 3rd down has been huge. It was the calling card of the defense when we started off strong and now our D has been comical - when they aren't giving up chunks of yards they are committing really stupid - and very untimely - penalties that keep drives alive. I have to eat some crow myself and admit that our defense really does not have the personnel to run the 3-4....I thought we did, but I was wrong.

CrazyHorse
11-22-2009, 07:50 PM
It sucks...

broken12
11-22-2009, 07:51 PM
damn taco bell isnt having to serve up free tacos on the broncos expense this year that for sure!!!

honz
11-22-2009, 07:53 PM
We should fire McDaniels.

broken12
11-22-2009, 07:54 PM
marshall in post game interview....everyone needs to step it up...i'm gonna start by watching film of myself this year and last years and see whats changed...i need to see if im running my routes different and catching the ball worse...see what i can do to catch more balls help this team move down field and get into the endzone...but i do need to check out the film from this year and last see what the differense is...."JAY CUTLER" or we need a "QB" is the hidden message!

Northman
11-22-2009, 07:55 PM
yep boys in this four game losing streak we've been ourscored by 80 pts...take away seven from baltimore in scrub time and fourteen from busted coverage in washington and that would be worse...i thought that mcd offense was supposed to score points i mean look at the pats the last few years....that were he came from isnt it....i mean we have the same style of weapons on offense as them dont we...except qb that can throw the bomb like brady does to moss many times...but we dont need those to win or keep defenses from staking the box....this dink and dunk is just killing me...and what about the running game...were has that gone....to not play towards your own teams strengh is the downfall of this coach and shows the stubberness. why change something that works!

Good lord.

Timmy!
11-22-2009, 08:06 PM
marshall in post game interview....everyone needs to step it up...i'm gonna start by watching film of myself this year and last years and see whats changed...i need to see if im running my routes different and catching the ball worse...see what i can do to catch more balls help this team move down field and get into the endzone...but i do need to check out the film from this year and last see what the differense is...."JAY CUTLER" or we need a "QB" is the hidden message!

Oh JFC. Not another Cutler thread. :tsk:

Funny how you left out the other things Marshall said in his interview. Like players on the sidelines not getting angry when they should. If you think Marshall was blaming Orton you're an idiot.

CrazyHorse
11-22-2009, 08:07 PM

At least he gave us a chance to win...

Northman
11-22-2009, 08:11 PM
oh jfc. Not another cutler thread. :tsk:

Funny how you left out the other things marshall said in his interview. Like players on the sidelines not getting angry when they should. If you think marshall was blaming orton you're an idiot.

qft

broken12
11-22-2009, 08:14 PM
ummm by saying i need to see what has changed from last year to this i have a feeling hes implying that the qb is not getting him the ball.....is it really about cutler no! its about the qb not able to get him the ball!!!

Northman
11-22-2009, 08:17 PM

So many errors with this post i dont know where to start.

Take away 7 from the Bmore game because of scrub time? When is it scrub time early in the 3rd quarter down 13-0?

Busted coverage is a isolated event in professional football? :lol:
You clearly have no clue.

Running game? 10 carries for 80 yds is disappearing? Uh, no.

You clearly have no idea what your talking about and cant even point out the problems not only objectively but with any factual basis. Do you even watch the games or just speak out your ass? I would gather the latter. :lol:

Timmy!
11-22-2009, 08:17 PM
ummm by saying i need to see what has changed from last year to this i have a feeling hes implying that the qb is not getting him the ball.....is it really about cutler no! its about the qb not able to get him the ball!!!

So, the 2 TD's last week in 1 half means we can't get him the ball? OK then. :rolleyes: If anything, we need to pound the ball more, and not from the effing shotgun.

Any comments on Royal's post game interview where he said the team needs to come together and play like they are capable? Not turn the ball over and take care of business? Of course not.

honz
11-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Timmy, those two TD's were pure luck you dummy!

Timmy!
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Timmy, those two TD's were pure luck you dummy!

I know. You're right. Just like Moreno running for 40 yards on 3rd and short when we went to a 2 TE I formation was luck as well. Not to mention rushing 4 all game. Blitzing=luck. FML!

broken12
11-22-2009, 08:27 PM
siad it......and the busted coverage led to fourteen points besides that and when they fixed that it was over just a fg the rest of the game. those are luck plays....oh and the only reason we scored on baltimore is because there was i think four penalties on that drive kept us alive.....we are inconsistant and have trouble getting the ball to the playmakers on the offense...the defense is not designed to play from behind....marshall 3 catches wow..same against the ravens....besided the two td's against the deadskins only caught i think three more so yeah there are many problems with the offense and these talented recievers not getting the ball very often....

Timmy!
11-22-2009, 08:29 PM
siad it......and the busted coverage led to fourteen points besides that and when they fixed that it was over just a fg the rest of the game. those are luck plays....oh and the only reason we scored on baltimore is because there was i think four penalties on that drive kept us alive.....we are inconsistant and have trouble getting the ball to the playmakers on the offense...the defense is not designed to play from behind....marshall 3 catches wow..same against the ravens....besided the two td's against the deadskins only caught i think three more so yeah there are many problems with the offense and these talented recievers not getting the ball very often....

Zam?

Superchop 7
11-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Big deal,

Thursday we play "lights out"

It's time to take care of business.

pumpdoc
11-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Big deal,

Thursday we play "lights out"

It's time to take care of business.

I thought that was this weeks motto?

broken12
11-22-2009, 09:24 PM
mcd will probably bring in mangini and romeo crennel at end of season i mean they know the scheme and can pick it up quickly.....bye bye first round pick..traded to the pats for kevin faulk.....

Timmy!
11-22-2009, 09:34 PM
mcd will probably bring in mangini and romeo crennel at end of season i mean they know the scheme and can pick it up quickly.....bye bye first round pick..traded to the pats for kevin faulk.....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/chemicalmarriage/Queef.jpg

Shazam!
11-22-2009, 09:47 PM
take away seven from baltimore in scrub time and fourteen from busted coverage in washington and that would be worse...

You have GOT to be kidding. I stopped reading right there. Get real.

getlynched47
11-22-2009, 10:23 PM
It's Jay Cutler's fault :coffee:

sneakers
11-22-2009, 10:27 PM
not this crap again

Timmy!
11-22-2009, 11:24 PM
It's Jay Cutler's fault :coffee:

? The Broncos aren't 4-6. :heh:

Northman
11-23-2009, 07:17 AM
You have GOT to be kidding. I stopped reading right there. Get real.

Trust me, the guy's a complete idiot and only shows up here when we lose.

broken12
11-23-2009, 12:59 PM
lol.....i do have some positives...this team has a great defense when playing with a lead....running game looks good when we use the zone blocking...knowshon looks to be a good rb and can break tackles....we got good recievers and tight ends...we are able to control the ball and not turn it over like last yr...our qb is a good game manager and has a good attitude...now the bad our defense isnt built to play from behind and stopthe run....our qb is not a quick hitter for come from behind...turnovers arent that bad when you are trying to score...manning two ints past two games still win...our coach has lost faith in the defense hense onside kick in third quarter only down ten points....special teams are not so special...coach not utilizing the full roster of talent hence peyton hillis on sidelines one of the best recieving rb on our team and could cause even more matchup problems...and a great power runner in short yardage situations...there you go!!!

weazel
11-23-2009, 01:13 PM

"take away 14 from broken coverage? "

Isn't that football?

Take away all the points this year, someone on the other side of the ball never made the play so the points shouldn't have counted...
:confused:

sorry you may not be able to read my post the way it was written I will change it to something you seem more comfortable with take away 14 from broken coverage Isn't that football take away all the points this year someone on the other side of the ball never made the play so the points shouldn't have counted...:confused:

slim
11-23-2009, 01:17 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I like punctuation.