PDA

View Full Version : a fans plea to the broncos D !

T.K.O.
11-20-2009, 03:27 PM
dear mr. dawkins
we need you now more than ever ! in the first 6 weeks you brought an intensity and FIRE to our defense we havnt seen in years.
all was well in denver,we knew our offense would struggle with the amount of new coaches,players and the "phone book" sized playbook.
you and your squad played heroically and gave us all real hope that for the first time in a long time,we would have a season far better than expected.
if the D could just maintain that level until the offense got its feet under them.....thats all we needed.
well, it appears that the offense will take a bit longer than we hoped to do so.
and now.....it appears the D has run out of gas.what was being hailed as a possible historical effort has quickly turned into....well a hysterical effort.
we have given up a 157 yd average rushing over the last 3 critical weeks (from 79 through the 1st 6 )
our offense has scored more points than 7 teams (cheifs,raiders,bucs,browns,bills,redskins and yes the lions )yet we are still in contention to win the afcw...its no secret that the burden of making the playoffs is now ,and has been ,squarely on the shoulders of the defensive unit.
in conclusion,after suffering through the most embarrassing meltdown in broncos history last season and the gut wrenching offseason,you have been a shining light in an otherwise dismal set of circumstances.
we need you to somehow dig even deeper and find a way to pull this team up by its bootstraps and play at 110%....over achieve...whatever it takes.
i just cant stand the thought of seeing rivers taunting the broncos faithfull and stealing away our afcw title 2 years in a row.
thank you and i look forward to watching the broncos beat the snot outta the bolts again on sunday !:salute:

Shutdown
11-20-2009, 03:56 PM
I approve this thread.

Superchop 7
11-20-2009, 05:09 PM
How about you guys DO YOUR JOB and quit freelancing on the football field.

You clowns are out of position way too often.

A little intensity wouldn't hurt either.