PDA

View Full Version : It's time for the business Devilspawn

Poet
11-19-2009, 10:23 PM
I didn't want to have to do this, I really didn't. I like Devilspawn, I do, he's a good guy. But, I don't have a choice.

DS, I want you to know that you have the best CB in football. I also want you to know that we have a top five WR, a good number two WR, a good number three WR, a very good QB, good RB depth (no I'm not talking about LJ although it appears that he's going to be starting on Sunday), and a defense that's great against the run and hard to score touchdowns on.

Yeah, you may have the best CB in football, but out of the top five CBs in the NFL we very well could have two in there. We definitely have two of the ten best CBs in the NFL.

We have great defensive line depth, you have.......Richard "playoffs" Seymour.

DS, it's going to be a beating. We're Tom Cable and you're the shitty assistant coach, except we are also Cincinnati so we are getting arrested..dammit!

Anyway, the point is that we're going to whip your ass.

slim
11-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Way to go out on a limb :rolleyes:

Poet
11-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Way to go out on a limb :rolleyes:

Shutup, bitch.

slim
11-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Talking smack about the raiders is like beating up a retarded kid (no offense, OR).

KCL
11-19-2009, 10:35 PM
King...when the Bunguls...I mean the Bengels play the Chiefs...forget that you know I am on this board...ok?

Poet
11-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Talking smack about the raiders is like beating up a retarded kid (no offense, OR).

He and I made a sig bet at the beginning of the season.

Please leave my thread alone if you are going to be a dick. :tsk:

Poet
11-19-2009, 10:38 PM
King...when the Bunguls...I mean the Bengels play the Chiefs...forget that you know I am on this board...ok?

Dear KCL,

No chance in hell.

Love,

Me.

MOtorboat
11-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Someone is getting kinda cocky...

slim
11-19-2009, 10:41 PM

Please leave my thread alone if you are going to be a dick. :tsk:

What was the bet?

Poet
11-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Someone is getting kinda cocky...

Not really. DS sent me a PM a few months ago talking some smack. He told me that his shitty owner was better than my shitty owner, and that he was going to show me his black hole....that part was kinda weird.

Poet
11-19-2009, 10:42 PM
What was the bet?

Loser sports the sig of the winner's choice for two weeks or something along those lines.

MOtorboat
11-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Not really. DS sent me a PM a few months ago talking some smack. He told me that his shitty owner was better than my shitty owner, and that he was going to show me his black hole....that part was kinda weird.

The Bengals are the best evah!

For teh rule.

Poet
11-19-2009, 10:44 PM
The Bengals are the best evah!

For teh rule.

I imagine that there will be many a temporary Bengal fan in Denver when we play SD.

Now, in regards to that game, I'm going to be talking crazy mess and I assume I'll be banned on many a Charger board.

KCL
11-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Dear KCL,

No chance in hell.

Love,

Me.

ok fine...I can handle it..it's not like I have anything to argue about when
they play.

Poet
11-19-2009, 11:19 PM
ok fine...I can handle it..it's not like I have anything to argue about when
they play.

I'll make you a bet. If your team losses, you show me your boobs. If my team losses, you show me your boobs.

KCL
11-19-2009, 11:22 PM
I'll make you a bet. If your team losses, you show me your boobs. If my team losses, you show me your boobs.

Sorry...I can only place bets like that with a certain somebody else
on here...:lol:

just kidding King...I cannot lower myself cause of the way the Chiefs are
playing.

Midnight Blue
11-19-2009, 11:40 PM

playing.

Um... the way King worded that (had you agreed to the bet), you would have been showing him your boobs regardless of which team won... :listen:

KCL
11-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Um... the way King worded that (had you agreed to the bet), you would have been showing him your boobs regardless of which team won... :listen:

I know..I think he was trying to trick me but I am
way too smart for that...:whistle:

Midnight Blue
11-20-2009, 12:08 AM
I know..I think he was trying to trick me but I am
way too smart for that...:whistle:

He was just checking to be sure you were paying attention... :lol:

Devilspawn
11-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Damn King, so much bravado! I was going to tell you to act like you've been there before, but...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/dvlspwn/DAYMAN.jpg

That ends the shitty owner debate.

Your slide back to ^^^that^^^ begins this Sunday, because as bad as Bruce Gradskowski is, he beat a playoff bound Bengals team not too long ago. JaMarcus won't save you in this game. Neither will Carson, Chad, Insert Running Back Here______, Rey M, and the rest of the pretenders.

But my question to you is how do you do it? How do you continuously root for a team that last saw a playoff win when you were called Prince?

And after your team loses to the Raiders, badly, you can refer back to the eye chart and reminisce on what it is to truly be a Bengals fan.

My team may be in a down period, but you're team is the Bengals. Just saying that makes me feel like I should be arrested for assault.

slim
11-20-2009, 12:14 AM
LMAO...watching a raider fan talk smack is like watching a retard trying to hump a doorknob.

Devilspawn
11-20-2009, 12:15 AM
LMAO...watching a raider fan talk smack is like watching a retard trying to hump a doorknob.
Then stop looking in the mirror and get some.

KCL
11-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Then stop looking in the mirror and get some.

LMAO...Now this was too funny.

Gamechanger
11-20-2009, 12:48 AM
ITT; lulz

Shazam!
11-20-2009, 02:16 AM
Cincy is gonna roll and smoke Jokeland with ease, regardless of QB change. C'mon now.

ursamajor
11-20-2009, 06:21 AM
DS is currently in a sig black hole. Make a sig bet with him, and he will be free to wear your sig (if/when the Raiders lose) in 2013.

ursamajor
11-20-2009, 06:26 AM
Damn King, so much bravado! I was going to tell you to act like you've been there before, but...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/dvlspwn/DAYMAN.jpg

That ends the shitty owner debate.

Your slide back to ^^^that^^^ begins this Sunday, because as bad as Bruce Gradskowski is, he beat a playoff bound Bengals team not too long ago. JaMarcus won't save you in this game. Neither will Carson, Chad, Insert Running Back Here______, Rey M, and the rest of the pretenders.

But my question to you is how do you do it? How do you continuously root for a team that last saw a playoff win when you were called Prince?

And after your team loses to the Raiders, badly, you can refer back to the eye chart and reminisce on what it is to truly be a Bengals fan.

My team may be in a down period, but you're team is the Bengals. Just saying that makes me feel like I should be arrested for assault.

:drum:

This season does feel like we are in Bizzaro World

:alien:

NorthernLights
11-20-2009, 07:43 AM
I just picked up the Cincinnati defense on my fantasy team, which could be the kiss of death for them. I have that affect on teams. :D

Shazam!
11-20-2009, 09:56 AM
This season does feel like we are in Bizzaro World.

Not sure why you'd say that. We all knew Jay Cutler sucks.

Poet
11-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Devilspawn, I just want you to know that I was around for Cincinnati's 90s.

I've been around for the Raiders in the 2000's.

You guys have fielded worse teams than our 2-14 teams.

I'm sorry man, it's going to take forever to fix this mess.

BoltsOwnU
11-20-2009, 01:02 PM

Admittedly, I'm even tired of picking on that team (though their retarded fanbase is still ripe for plucking).

They've pretty much got a bust the size of Ryan Leaf, if not bigger, on their hands. I'd feel sorry for them, except, well, I just don't.:coffee:

Poet
11-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Admittedly, I'm even tired of picking on that team (though their retarded fanbase is still ripe for plucking).

They've pretty much got a bust the size of Ryan Leaf, if not bigger, on their hands. I'd feel sorry for them, except, well, I just don't.:coffee:
Yeah, we won't beat you as bad as we beat them.

sanluis
11-20-2009, 01:10 PM
People!! In the future when making sig bets..... please don't jack up the hotness that was DS's sig!! If i have to look at that Al Davis head one more time...:shocked:

KCL
11-20-2009, 01:24 PM
People!! In the future when making sig bets..... please don't jack up the hotness that was DS's sig!! If i have to look at that Al Davis head one more time...:shocked:

You like his body though...right?

sanluis
11-20-2009, 02:36 PM
You like his body though...right?

Well ya!!! And the Sig was funny and all but Devil spawn always had the best Sig's and now we have to look at .....:shocked: the crypt keeper face:lol:

KCL
11-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Well ya!!! And the Sig was funny and all but Devil spawn always had the best Sig's and now we have to look at .....:shocked: the crypt keeper face:lol:

Blame the Raiders...it's their fault...:lol:

sanluis
11-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Blame the Raiders...it's their fault...:lol:

I know! That , global warming, world hunger... it's all their damn fault!!:tsk:

:lol:

Devilspawn
11-20-2009, 05:09 PM
For the sig bet: IF the Raiders lose, the masses will have to decide if I can take a two week break or if I roll on the new sig after the current stipulation is over. Good news is that we won't have to worry about it.

Biggest bust: Where's Alex Smith's name? Akili Smith? Why only Leaf and Russell?

topscribe
11-20-2009, 05:20 PM

playing.

*you want people to find out about us?* :look:

-----

Northman
11-20-2009, 05:25 PM

Dont blame us, blame the faid who keep losing. :lol:

KCL
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
*you want people to find out about us?* :look:

-----

Hell if the Chiefs would ever have a winning season...I would flash
several people...but as it stands now...no can do...:lol:

topscribe
11-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Hell if the Chiefs would ever have a winning season...I would flash
several people...but as it stands now...no can do...:lol:

GO CHIEFS!! :cheer2:

-----

KCL
11-20-2009, 06:09 PM

-----

oh my.....:lol:

Shutdown
11-20-2009, 10:45 PM

-----

I'll second that..

Poet
11-21-2009, 12:46 AM
For the sig bet: IF the Raiders lose, the masses will have to decide if I can take a two week break or if I roll on the new sig after the current stipulation is over. Good news is that we won't have to worry about it.

Biggest bust: Where's Alex Smith's name? Akili Smith? Why only Leaf and Russell?

Because at least Akili Smith deserved to be drafted where he did. No one cared about Russell until he beat a shitty Irish team in a bowl game.

Shazam!
11-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Ki Jana Carter has to be one of or the worst pick of the Bengals. Ever. Nearly as bad a bust as Ryan Leaf.

Poet
11-21-2009, 01:12 AM
Ki Jana Carter has to be one of or the worst pick of the Bengals. Ever. Nearly as bad a bust as Ryan Leaf.

In our defense he tore his ACL during the first day of his first training camp.

No, it's not a great consolation, but I don't consider him to be a bust in the sense of a "WTF WERE YOU THINKING" pick.

Akili Smith......yeah......dammit man. :tsk:

ursamajor
11-21-2009, 06:48 AM
Not sure why you'd say that. We all knew Jay Cutler sucks.

Hence your petition to Bowlen

Poet
11-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Why must Jay Cutler come in and ruin my smack thread?

Devilspawn
11-21-2009, 12:58 PM
So KCL with Benson doubtful, do you have more interest in the game?

Devilspawn
11-21-2009, 01:06 PM

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/dvlspwn/3TimeChampsMyAss.jpg

This is your television during the Chargers-Chiefs game if you don't get your ass down to Qualcomm and support your Three Time Defending AFC West Champions. With a 6-3 record. Tied for 1st in the division.

Good luck in L.A.... :welcome: no wait, we own that city too!

How about Irwindale?

Oh so ripe.

Devilspawn
11-21-2009, 01:12 PM

No, it's not a great consolation, but I don't consider him to be a bust in the sense of a "WTF WERE YOU THINKING" pick.

Akili Smith......yeah......dammit man. :tsk:
I searched the Raiders board to see comments made after the pick was announced. Looks like we were all right in our doubt so year, the winner of the WTF WERE YOU THINKING goes to JaofftheMarcus. Some said "yeah we got our QB!!" but those guys got laughed off the board.

Poet
11-21-2009, 01:27 PM
If it makes you feel any better, David Klinger was a Bengal. :tsk:

Devilspawn
11-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Oh I remember him from Houston, very well. Can't remember what I thought at the time.

Hey we had Marc Wilson but we dodged that bullet like a muh fuh. Different times, won't happen again this year. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!! :tsk:

Shazam!
11-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Hence your petition to Bowlen

We've been down this road already. Was weeks before baby Jay went on his childish hissy fit with McD and Bowlen.

Nice try. He sucks.

Akili Smith......yeah......dammit man.

Still, 20 million down the toilet with KJC.

ursamajor
11-22-2009, 03:15 AM
...Jay went on his childish hissy fit with McD and Bowlen.

Asking for a Trade, then not returning calls is a lot of things, but "hissy fit" is not one of them. What jay did was more of an inaction.

A hissy fit would be something more along the lines of punting balls in practice instead of handing them to the ball boy.

Now that you have hijacked King's thread, do you feel proud?

Shazam!
11-22-2009, 04:23 AM
Asking for a Trade, then not returning calls is a lot of things, but "hissy fit" is not one of them. What jay did was more of an inaction.

A hissy fit would be something more along the lines of punting balls in practice instead of handing them to the ball boy.

Now that you have hijacked King's thread, do you feel proud?

Wasn't me. Was in response to your post.

This season does feel like we are in Bizzaro World

One doesn't have to be a scientist to know why it is Bizarro world to you and why you mentioned it.

The Bengals being good I don't consider it shocking either.

Anyway...

Raiders suck and are gonna get demolished.

ursamajor
11-22-2009, 05:15 AM
Wasn't me. Was in response to your post.

One doesn't have to be a scientist to know why it is Bizarro world to you and why you mentioned it.

The Bengals being good I don't consider it shocking either.

Anyway...

Raiders suck and are gonna get demolished.

No, I wasn't even eluding to Cutler with that remark. So how did I hijack the thread?

KCL
11-22-2009, 09:36 AM
LMAO...This thread is about Cincy and the Raiders and somehow the
talk shifts to Jay Cutler....priceless.

Poet
11-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Jay Cutler has already been dispatched by Cincinnati.

DS, this is about to come together like sweaty butt cheeks.

Cincinnati 24 Oak 10.

Devilspawn
11-22-2009, 12:34 PM
23-16 Oakland

Sig bet for two weeks.

Let's do this!

KCL
11-22-2009, 12:46 PM
So KCL with Benson doubtful, do you have more interest in the game?

Cause of LJ...No not at all...I follow the Falcons somewhat because of
Tony.

Devilspawn
11-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Cause of LJ...No not at all...I follow the Falcons somewhat because of
Tony.
Yeah but Tony is too sexay, he doesn't count. ;)

KCL
11-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Yeah but Tony is too sexay, he doesn't count. ;)

That's why he counts....:beer:

KCL
11-22-2009, 07:26 PM
:bump2:

Gamechanger
11-22-2009, 07:39 PM
uh oh......

KCL
11-22-2009, 07:42 PM
uh oh......

what kind of sig is DS cooking up?

Devilspawn
11-22-2009, 08:03 PM
this... won't be pretty...

KCL
11-22-2009, 08:03 PM
this... won't be pretty...

Hey buddy congrats and I made a thread for us...;)

Northman
11-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Solid win DS. \m/

Personally, i would of liked Denver to have gotten Grabowski instead of Simms this offseason. I liked what i had seen in Tampa from him and always considered him a huge competitor with some potential. Im happy for him that he got a chance to prove himself. I cant say i hope you guys go on a winning streak but it wouldnt surprise me either.

Poet
11-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Good game DS. Our entire team played like ass and you guys made more plays than we did.

I'll be here and take it like a man. Send me the sig, you know I'll wear it for the two weeks.

Devilspawn
11-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Hey buddy congrats and I made a thread for us...;)
I just saw it. :D

You bring the chips and popcorn, I'll bring the beer. :elefant:

KCL
11-22-2009, 08:11 PM
I just saw it. :D

You bring the chips and popcorn, I'll bring the beer. :elefant:

Better bring some crow and have King join us.

Devilspawn
11-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Good game DS. Our entire team played like ass and you guys made more plays than we did.

I'll be here and take it like a man. Send me the sig, you know I'll wear it for the two weeks.
I'll have it this time next week, it'll take a minute to cook up. ;)

It wasn't pretty on both sides. I'm glad they hung in there. Too many mistakes across the board. Needless to say, I'll be in your corner come playoff time.

Devilspawn
11-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Better bring some crow and have King join us.
I have katsup and mustard flavored left in the fridge from our game last week. It was takeout.

Or King you can have the Al Davis special. It tastes delicious but they're couple of grey pubes in the center. Don't ask how it got there. :shocked:

Poet
11-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Cincinnati's offensive line sucked, the wideouts were alright, the running game did as well as one could expect them, the QB play was average, the offensive line sucked, the defense played well, the offensive line sucked.

I can't be mad at Caldwell; he's made a lot of clutch catches for us, including the game winners against Balt and Pitt.

Shazam!
11-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Damn King... wow.

ursamajor
11-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Damn King-Bizzaro World.

Shazam!
11-22-2009, 11:33 PM
Nothing bizarro about the outcome of the Philly-Bears game.

Gamechanger
11-22-2009, 11:59 PM
when did it turn into a Eagles-Bears thread? :rolleyes:

anyway, the way Gradkowski played today and how inept Dallas' offense was today, there's a possibility Raiders could pull the upset, I could see it

:listen: hell, they could play spoiler for a certain horse team too, but don't tell anybody :D

ursamajor
11-23-2009, 12:09 AM
when did it turn into a Eagles-Bears thread? :rolleyes:

anyway, the way Gradkowski played today and how inept Dallas' offense was today, there's a possibility Raiders could pull the upset, I could see it

:listen: hell, they could play spoiler for a certain horse team too, but don't tell anybody :D

I dunno-he feels the need to stalk my posts, and cant keep Cutler's name out of his mouth. :noidea:

He brought Jay into this thread. Claimed I did, still cant find where I mentioned him first. I guess he assumed my response to DS was Jay motivated. Even though DS and I have never once discussed Jay Cutler.

I honestly think that he is obsessed.

Ok I am done now.

Poet
11-23-2009, 12:11 AM
It's irritating as hell. Chad Johnson sonned Nnamdi in the first five minutes of that damn game and we barely look his way the entire game. I know he's the best CB in the game, but CJ is a top five WR and Palmer is closing in on the top five for his position, making a ******* play.

Then the offensive line does jack shit the entire game. I compare it to watching oompa loompas play football, none of them had a good game.

Scott did the best that he could do, most of his yardage came off of two runs, but he did make some plays for us, same goes for Leonard.

The defense played lights out and Zimmer, god love him, eased up at the end of the game. It cost us a touchdown.

Then Caldwell, who I can't get that mad at because he's scored two game winners for us this year coughs up the ball with 30 seconds in the game to go. That's the second time he has done it and losing a game because of a special teams mishap is unacceptable.

No, our season isn't over, far from it. Luckily for us the rest of the AFC North lost so the entire week was a damn wash. I'm still mad because we just cost ourselves a chance for the number two seed in the playoffs. We also could have won this game and cemented our divisional berth. Had we won we'd essentially be three games up on Pittsburgh, giving us great margin for error.

I understand Rome wasn't built in a day and that you don't fix a franchise in a year, but **** me running. I understood the Texans loss because they are WC contenders every year. I understood the Denver loss, a tough hard fought game came down to a mental mistake, but this is retarded.

The Raiders have four good players. Nnamdi, their LB Kirkson or whatever his name is, their punter and Richard Seymour. They don't have a single good receiving threat sans their Tight End.

Dammit to hell.

Gamechanger
11-23-2009, 12:16 AM
It's irritating as hell. Chad Johnson sonned Nnamdi in the first five minutes of that damn game and we barely look his way the entire game. I know he's the best CB in the game, but CJ is a top five WR and Palmer is closing in on the top five for his position, making a ******* play.

Then the offensive line does jack shit the entire game. I compare it to watching oompa loompas play football, none of them had a good game.

Scott did the best that he could do, most of his yardage came off of two runs, but he did make some plays for us, same goes for Leonard.

The defense played lights out and Zimmer, god love him, eased up at the end of the game. It cost us a touchdown.

Then Caldwell, who I can't get that mad at because he's scored two game winners for us this year coughs up the ball with 30 seconds in the game to go. That's the second time he has done it and losing a game because of a special teams mishap is unacceptable.

No, our season isn't over, far from it. Luckily for us the rest of the AFC North lost so the entire week was a damn wash. I'm still mad because we just cost ourselves a chance for the number two seed in the playoffs. We also could have won this game and cemented our divisional berth. Had we won we'd essentially be three games up on Pittsburgh, giving us great margin for error.

I understand Rome wasn't built in a day and that you don't fix a franchise in a year, but **** me running. I understood the Texans loss because they are WC contenders every year. I understood the Denver loss, a tough hard fought game came down to a mental mistake, but this is retarded.

The Raiders have four good players. Nnamdi, their LB Kirkson or whatever his name is, their punter and Richard Seymour. They don't have a single good receiving threat sans their Tight End.

Dammit to hell.

if it makes you feel better, the Indianapolis Professional Football Team thinned the Ravens playoff hopes today

KCL
11-23-2009, 12:16 AM
King...Looks like the Chiefs did you all a favor today!

Poet
11-23-2009, 12:20 AM
King...Looks like the Chiefs did you all a favor today!

The Chiefs did us a huge favor; if we had taken care of one of the WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAUGE we could have wrapped up the ******* division.

******* Oakland, mother ******* Oakland, they ******* suck massive ******* dick shit mother ******* dammit ******* **** ******* ****.

Devilspawn
11-23-2009, 12:52 AM
The Chiefs did us a huge favor; if we had taken care of one of the WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAUGE we could have wrapped up the ******* division.

******* Oakland, mother ******* Oakland, they ******* suck massive ******* dick shit mother ******* dammit ******* **** ******* ****.
There's not enough anger here. :mad:

Poet
11-23-2009, 01:00 AM
There's not enough anger here. :mad:

Don't mind me, I'm polite.

Gamechanger
11-23-2009, 01:05 AM
don't get arrested King

Poet
11-23-2009, 01:06 AM
don't get arrested King

I took my Bengals jersey off, the cops aren't looking for me.

ursamajor
11-23-2009, 01:18 AM

Calm down King. Take a breath. It could be worse. At Least Lovie Smith isnt your HC.

Sorry I am pissed too.

Poet
11-23-2009, 01:24 AM
Lovie Smith has made the playoffs twice. Marvin Lewis' claim to fame is turning around a franchise from awful to being mediocre.

Oakland....******* Oakland...It's Oakland man, we're talking about Oakland. It's Oakland, man.

Timmy!
11-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Thread of the week. I love ya King, but this is going to be epic. EPIC.

:edit:

And the best part is DS gets to rock a worthy sig again. Thank god.

Shazam!
11-23-2009, 01:41 AM
Lovie Smith has made the playoffs twice. Marvin Lewis' claim to fame is turning around a franchise from awful to being mediocre.

Oakland....******* Oakland...It's Oakland man, we're talking about Oakland. It's Oakland, man.

See? I know it's not me. Ursa must turn every thread into a Cutler or Bears thread. Even when he doesn't say it he insinuates it. Get the **** out of here with that ***ing shit already.

Anyway...

I really feel for ya King, but on the other hand, we have experienced several demoralizing defeats this season so we know how it goes. You're still in the driver seat for the Playoffs, and Pitt and Ben Burger are reeling, so that is good (**** them too).

The change in QB. They weren't ready for it.

I'm here for ya King. Therapy is opened.

Overtime
11-24-2009, 03:29 PM
I didn't want to have to do this, I really didn't. I like Devilspawn, I do, he's a good guy. But, I don't have a choice.

DS, I want you to know that you have the best CB in football. I also want you to know that we have a top five WR, a good number two WR, a good number three WR, a very good QB, good RB depth (no I'm not talking about LJ although it appears that he's going to be starting on Sunday), and a defense that's great against the run and hard to score touchdowns on.

Yeah, you may have the best CB in football, but out of the top five CBs in the NFL we very well could have two in there. We definitely have two of the ten best CBs in the NFL.

We have great defensive line depth, you have.......Richard "playoffs" Seymour.

DS, it's going to be a beating. We're Tom Cable and you're the shitty assistant coach, except we are also Cincinnati so we are getting arrested..dammit!

Anyway, the point is that we're going to whip your ass.

so Alek Trebek....ummmmmm....how bout them Bengals for $500?

:rolleyes:

say King....how bout that sig???? been uh...2 days since the game and you still have no sig up....:coffee:

Poet
11-24-2009, 03:30 PM
so Alek Trebek....ummmmmm....how bout them Bengals for $500?

:rolleyes:

say King....how bout that sig???? been uh...2 days since the game and you still have no sig up....:coffee:

Hey Jackass, he hasn't sent me the sig. Now get off my nuts and go play with the other trolls.

Overtime
11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Hey Jackass, he hasn't sent me the sig. Now get off my nuts and go play with the other trolls.

someone's being a sore loser today......:D

Poet
11-24-2009, 03:33 PM

Someone's being a sore loser today......:d

it was ******* oakland!!!!!!!!!

KCL
11-24-2009, 03:37 PM

Imagine how Steelers fans feel.

Poet
11-24-2009, 03:39 PM

Imagine how Steelers fans feel.

Steeler fans aren't real people and therefore do not count.

Overtime
11-24-2009, 03:48 PM

happens to the best of us. even the troll team from the West wins a couple every year.

ursamajor
11-24-2009, 05:47 PM
See? I know it's not me. Ursa must turn every thread into a Cutler or Bears thread. Even when he doesn't say it he insinuates it. Get the **** out of here with that ***ing shit already.

So let me get this straight. In a thread originally about the Raiders and Bengals, we have mention of the Chiefs, Chargers, and Leaf, But I mention Smith, and I am turning it into a Cutler thread? Does your bitterness about losing Jay really run so deep, that you have to stalk every Bears fan (I am the only one on this board), and try to spark a Cutler debate?

You brought up Cutler. You mentioned the Bears and the Eagles first. You are a troll, and you are hijacking the thread.

If you cannot control your troll tenancies, then please stay away from my posts.

TIA.

Dr Velcro
11-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Steeler fans aren't real people and therefore do not count.

And 99% of them have never even been to PA.

Shazam!
11-25-2009, 12:07 AM
Ursa, you DO bleed Bears into every single thread. King brought it up already. You just continued it. Please stop it. It is the defintion of trolling.

TIA

You should meet Biz1... just sayin'.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:17 AM
It pains me that two of my favorite posters can't get along.

Shazam, Ursa, I was trying to imitate the "we talking bout practice man" thing from Allen Iverson as a way to keep the thread on track about losing to ******* Oakland.....IT'S ******* OAKLAND MAN! SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 12:36 AM
It pains me that two of my favorite posters can't get along.

Shazam, Ursa, I was trying to imitate the "we talking bout practice man" thing from Allen Iverson as a way to keep the thread on track about losing to ******* Oakland.....IT'S ******* OAKLAND MAN! SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT **** MOTHER SHIT **** **** **** DAMMIT SHIT **** **** **** **** **** **** SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
If you stare at this long enough, it ALMOST looks like a striped capital B.

KCL
11-25-2009, 12:38 AM

it looks like shit to me.

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:39 AM

I hate you so much.

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 12:58 AM
That's actually what I said. ;)

Poet
11-25-2009, 12:59 AM

:coffee:

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 12:59 AM
I hate you so much.
woody woodpecker voice I like you! *smooch*

Poet
11-25-2009, 01:03 AM
woody woodpecker voice I like you! *smooch*

You're such a dick.

Shazam!
11-25-2009, 01:04 AM
Poor King, getting the smack from Devilspawn...

Still can't believe the Raiders won that game.

Hopefully your #2 team will beat their brains in.

ursamajor
11-25-2009, 01:05 AM
Ursa, you DO bleed Bears into every single thread. King brought it up already. You just continued it. Please stop it. It is the defintion of trolling.

TIA

You should meet Biz1... just sayin'.

Sunbiz1?

BTW King brought up you doing it, and you highfived it. I thought that was funny.

Poet
11-25-2009, 01:07 AM
poor king, getting the smack from devilspawn...

Still can't believe the raiders won that game.

Hopefully your #2 team will beat their brains in.

the ******* raiders man the ******* raiders wtf dammit shit mother ****** ******* **** the raiders man we lost to the ******* ******* **** raiders ****!

Shazam!
11-25-2009, 01:08 AM
Whatever you say trollboy.

Not you King, you're too ****ing fast.

Denver got creamed at home by the Raiders last year too. We know your pain man...

Poet
11-25-2009, 01:11 AM
My interweb homies need to chillax and find something in the NFL to hate together....let's go with....Brett Favre?

KCL
11-25-2009, 01:11 AM
My interweb homies need to chillax and find something in the NFL to hate together....let's go with....Brett Favre?

maybe I can make a thread just for the two of them..I could do that..:D

Devilspawn
11-25-2009, 01:15 AM
You're such a dick.
Uh that's Dr. Dick. I didn't go to UC Dick University to simply be called a dick, thank you.

ursamajor
11-25-2009, 02:19 AM

After reading his forward in pure payton, I cant hate Brett Favre. He sure as hell became more likeable after getting the hell out of Greenbay.

I still cant believe the Packers fans booed him. Classless. I would never boo a player that made my team relevant again. None of my fellow fans would. But thats Packers fans for you.

If I were Favre, I would go into the HOF as a Viking, Jet, or Falcon just to spite them.

I would pull a William Perry, and sell my SB on EBAY too.

Midnight Blue
11-25-2009, 04:23 AM

Um... no. Brett Favre plays in the NFC. A far easier target for the ire of AFC fans would be Tom Brady.

Midnight Blue
11-25-2009, 04:27 AM
I mean... if a defender even thinks about farting next to Brady the yellow hankie hits the turf....