PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't you voting?

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 06:35 AM
Guys...There are broncos fans all over the world yet we are losing the war on pro bowl ballots. Even Dumerville isn't leading OLB's right now. The only Bronco in the lead at their respective position is Champ. WE NEED TO GET VOTING.

This year the Pro Bowl will take place before the super bowl, so it just might be entertaining this year. Either way, let's give our broncos some love!

:elefant::tsk::defense::coffee::lol::D:cool:

(I love the emoticons on this site!)

Northman
11-18-2009, 06:52 AM
Pro Bowl is really a sham. Pro Bowl should be based off personal accolades not how popular you are with fans. IMO

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 07:00 AM
Pro Bowl is really a sham. Pro Bowl should be based off personal accolades not how popular you are with fans. IMO

I think the NFL keeps it the way it is to make fans feel like they have a say in something, keep the fans involved and you'll keep the fans engaged.

Trust me guys it's very easy to put in your ballet, even fun. Only take you about five minutes.

Lord I think there's a rat under my desk! :shocked:

EastCoastBronco
11-18-2009, 07:40 AM
The more Pro-Bowls Doom goes to the more it's going to cost us to keep him in Denver. Plus, I agree with Northman, the whole thing is a joke anyway. Like a high school popularity contest. We all know Doom is the best in the league and that's enough for me...

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 07:43 AM
The more Pro-Bowls Doom goes to the more it's going to cost us to keep him in Denver. Plus, I agree with Northman, the whole thing is a joke anyway. Like a high school popularity contest. We all know Doom is the best in the league and that's enough for me...

Fine, we'll need our players healthy and energized for the SB anyway.

:coffee:

CoachChaz
11-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Not to mention...I dont think accumulating the most sacks translates into being the best OLB in the NFL.

broncofaninfla
11-18-2009, 08:38 AM
I'd say Clady is our most deserving player at this point.

CoachChaz
11-18-2009, 08:41 AM
I'd say Clady is our most deserving player at this point.

Can't argue that

EastCoastBronco
11-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Fine, we'll need our players healthy and energized for the SB anyway.

:coffee:

Are they playing that foolish game BEFORE the Super Bowl this year? That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of. What player in his right mind would play in that farce of a game if they were playing in the SB a week later? Who would risk it? Can't see that idea lasting past this year...

weazel
11-18-2009, 01:06 PM
why would you want your teams players to be playing the week before the superbowl? I would rather see them playing a week later...

NightTrainLayne
11-18-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm sure that any Pro-Bowl players who are to appear in the SB the next week will forego the opportunity to play in the Pro-Bowl.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 01:12 PM
I don't know why they decided to have it beforehand this year, I don't make those decisions.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 01:13 PM
The press conference is about to start

Lonestar
11-18-2009, 01:21 PM
The press conference is about to start

which one is that

Denver Native (Carol)
11-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Yesterday we told you Champ Bailey is the only Bronco leading his position group in Pro Bowl voting for the AFC squad.

Well now we know that six more Broncos are in the top five in their position group.

As you know, Bailey is the No. 1 cornerback. Brian Dawkins is the No. 2 strong safety, behind Pittsburgh’s Troy Polamalu, and Elvis Dumervil is the No. 2 outside linebacker, behind Pittsburgh’s James Harrison.

Eddie Royal is the No. 3 kick returner, behind San Diego’s Darren Sproles and Cleveland’s Joshua Cribbs.

Ryan Clady is the No. 5 tackle, behind Miami’s Jake Long, New England’s Matt Light, Pittsburgh’s Max Starks and Indianapolis’ Ryan Diem. D.J. Williams is the No. 5 inside linebacker, behind Baltimore’s Ray Lewis, Pittsburgh’s James Farrior, New York’s Bart Scott, and New England’s Jerod Mayo. And Matt Prater is the No. 5 kicker, behind Indianapolis’ Adam Vinatieri, New England’s Stephen Gostkowski, Pittsburgh’s Jeff Reed and San Diego’s Nate Kaeding.

So as we told you yesterday, keep voting. Fan voting doesn’t end until December 21st at the conclusion of that evening’s Monday Night Football game. Still plenty of time to make sure deserving Broncos earn their trip to the Pro Bowl.

Fan voting counts for one third of the vote, with players’ votes and coaches’ votes each counting one third as well. Players and coaches cast their votes on December 22-23.

Lonestar
11-18-2009, 03:31 PM
how about a link

EastCoastBronco
11-18-2009, 05:34 PM
The fact that Clady is behind Matt Light says all you need to know about the Pro bowl...