PDA

View Full Version : Terry Bradshaw is worse at announcing

Poet
11-17-2009, 05:35 PM
...than he was at playing QB and he was an AWFUL QB.

I'm glad he doesn't let his bias leak into his "job" (read popular figurehead proving that he is an idiot).

Time to roll the tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_xW7EVloJA&feature=player_embedded

My favorite part is the end.

SUCK IT BRADSHAW!

Overtime
11-17-2009, 05:37 PM
i wish we had a facepalm smiley for this thread. talk about Ultimate Fail.

Ravage!!!
11-17-2009, 05:38 PM
There isn't a talking head on television that I dislike more than Terry Bradshaw. He is the most arrogant ass on television. I can't stand him.

SR
11-17-2009, 05:41 PM
I like Terry Bradshaw.

Overtime
11-17-2009, 05:43 PM
I like Terry Bradshaw.

I think he's funny as hell on Fox Pre-Game and Halftime Shows. 1010506858949696976858948 better than that worthless **** Chris Collinsworthless piece of shit.

Poet
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
I like Terry Bradshaw.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Overtime, you are not. Collinsworth is average, Bradshaw is dumb as all hell.

Ravage!!!
11-17-2009, 05:52 PM
I like Collingsworth. I don't think Bradshaw is good or funny. I think he is dumber than mud. They need to kick him so he quits ruining the other good people they have on that fox pre-show.

Overtime
11-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Collinsworthless is so monotone and makes the stupidest ******* comments. he really needs to go back to HBO's Inside the NFL and stay there.

weazel
11-17-2009, 05:54 PM
anyone is better than... 'BAM' - John Madden

Poet
11-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Terry Bradshaw sucks at his job. I heard him try to break down a play and he failed miserably. He was explaining a WR running a deep crossing route and I'm only slightly paraphrasing here "You see uhh...well he's on the field and uhh..well he's running and uhh he catches the ball and runs for big yards and uhhscores."

SR
11-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Collinsworthless is so monotone and makes the stupidest ******* comments. he really needs to go back to HBO's Inside the NFL and stay there.

He still does Inside the NFL. It's on Shotime.

Skinny
11-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Dan Dierdorf.

Ravage!!!
11-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Terry Bradshaw sucks at his job. I heard him try to break down a play and he failed miserably. He was explaining a WR running a deep crossing route and I'm only slightly paraphrasing here "You see uhh...well he's on the field and uhh..well he's running and uhh he catches the ball and runs for big yards and uhhscores."

that was stretching his communication capabilities.

Slick
11-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Dan Dierdorf.

Is the worst period.

Also, can we get Terry to say "There's no way the Broncos beat San Diego?"

KCL
11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
I like Bradshaw...unlike Shannon Sharpe...you can understand what he's
saying...don't be hating on Terry...would you rather listen to Randy Cross?

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Bradshaw owns collinsworth, collinsworth is a CLOWN. Can't stand that guy, don't like Bradshaw either but you have to respect his pedigree.

Poet
11-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Yes, Bradshaw's pedigree of being a bad QB to win four SB's because of his team's defense and slew of hall of famers.

Slick
11-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Yes, Bradshaw's pedigree of being a bad QB to win four SB's because of his team's defense and slew of hall of famers.

i was going to say something but I figured you had it covered.

Poet
11-17-2009, 09:14 PM
i was going to say something but I figured you had it covered.

This is why you'll be a prominent business man, your on top of your game.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 05:58 AM

:D Yes I know he's overrated, but anybody is better than dierdorf (sp?) or collinsworth in my opinion.

I miss reggie rivers where's he been at?

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 06:00 AM
This is why you'll be a prominent business man, you're on top of your game.

Had to correct the "your" to "you're" just because I'm a little OCD about things of the sort.

Sorry! :D

Overtime
11-18-2009, 11:07 AM

you're just mad cause Cincy's never been good enough to win the 2 lone Super Bowl's they've played in. stop hating.

Bradshaw was a helluva a QB. Those 4 Super Bowl Steelers teams were probably some of the most complete teams to ever play the game on all sides of the ball.

Poet
11-18-2009, 11:19 AM
you're just mad cause Cincy's never been good enough to win the 2 lone Super Bowl's they've played in. stop hating.

Bradshaw was a helluva a QB. Those 4 Super Bowl Steelers teams were probably some of the most complete teams to ever play the game on all sides of the ball.

No, I'm really not. In fact, I was hoping that you would use that argument. Bradshaw's stats are terrible in his own time. It took him five years to throw as more TDs than INTS. He was doing this while playing with a HOF RB, I believe 3 HOF OL and two HOF WRs. You literally could not find a better team IMO than the Steel Curtain, and their weakness was the awfulness of their QB. Did you actually ever see Bradshaw play, it was like watching a retarded dog eat it's own shit. If you took Kenny Anderson off of the Bengals and put Bradshaw in his place we would have been a worse team.

See, that's the thing that cracks me up the most; when someone defends Montana it's his clutchness or his above average stats that spanned a long career. If you defend Marino it's his lack of great team and his elite stats. Elway didn't have a great team around him.

If you defend Bradshaw it's because he won four superbowls. Wait, let me take that back, he was on a team that could cover up his mistakes and he was a small part of them winning four SBs.

Bradshaw is complete ass. He is a testament to the utter stupidity and cowardice of sportswriters because it's obvious that he wasn't a HOF player but they put him in there so the Steeler fanbase didn't kill itself and because "well he has four rings".

He is a dumb, bald *****. The greatest pass he ever threw wasn't legally a pass back in his day.

He was a shitty QB.

Ravage!!!
11-18-2009, 11:27 AM
There is a reason that his name is NEVER mentioned or brought into the conversation when they bring up "the best to ever play".... despite winning FOUR Super Bowls. How is it, you can win FOUR Super Bowls and NEVER have your name mentioned as one of the best to play the game? How? Because he SUCKED. Thats how BAD you have to be not to have your name mentioned even when having four rings.

Poet
11-18-2009, 11:28 AM
There is a reason that his name is NEVER mentioned or brought into the conversation when they bring up "the best to ever play".... despite winning FOUR Super Bowls. How is it, you can win FOUR Super Bowls and NEVER have your name mentioned as one of the best to play the game? How? Because he SUCKED. Thats how BAD you have to be not to have your name mentioned even when having four rings.

Terry Bradshaw's counterpart is Tavaris Jackson.

MileHighWrath
11-18-2009, 07:40 PM
The guy that said, "John Elway will never win a Superbowl." That guy? Puhleeze, that guy is a freaking retard.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/highwrath/TB-1.jpg

Devilspawn
11-18-2009, 09:20 PM
It was curtains for any team that played Pittsburgh. Take away that defense and he wins nothing.

He was barely decent in the regular season, but his Conference Title and Superbowl stats are brutal aside from SB XIII. It was the defense that won it for him. Sure he made some plays, but he missed MANY more.

KCL
11-18-2009, 09:57 PM
haters....:tsk:

http://gogameface.com/content/uploads/STEELERS5A.jpg

http://giftqb.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/terry-bradshaw.jpg