PDA

View Full Version : Chargers will slay the evil Sith

ChargersOverDonks
11-16-2009, 10:02 PM
The Broncos buying their season with 8 new defensive players will be slain by the gritty, fearless, Chargers who once again never gave up on the season even though 99% of the people counted them out and now poised to take the AFC West and establish a dynasty over the AFC West.

Go Luke (Phillip Rivers), kill the evil that is the Broncos.

shank
11-16-2009, 10:06 PM
ladies and gentlemen, BF's first smack thread sent from inside a locker. is it hard to type with an atomic wedgie?

NightTrainLayne
11-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Moved to Smack.

MasterShake
11-16-2009, 10:25 PM
The Charger fans are like Luke Skywalker in one way... they are whiney and probably kissed their sister at one point.

Shazam!
11-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Chargers suck big ****.

Overtime
11-16-2009, 11:05 PM
The Broncos buying their season with 8 new defensive players will be slain by the gritty, fearless, Chargers who once again never gave up on the season even though 99% of the people counted them out and now poised to take the AFC West and establish a dynasty over the AFC West.

did you post this from a wireless laptop while sitting in a gay bar? because that post was really really gay.

MOtorboat
11-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Fail.

:pound:

KCL
11-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Maybe this was Phyllis's (Luke's) father.

Ravage!!!
11-16-2009, 11:39 PM

:lol: Dynasty???? :pound:

jrelway
11-16-2009, 11:49 PM
afc west dynasty lol. didnt know such a thing existed.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Moved to Smack.

Should have moved it to the toilet, along with the rest of the crap :D

Overtime
11-17-2009, 12:38 AM
the only dynasty's that exist are Super Bowl dynastys, and the Chargers don't even have a Super Bowl victory, let alone a dynasty.

but maybe this alleged AFC West dynasty is some sort self-created consolation present for their continued post season failures.

getlynched47
11-17-2009, 12:42 AM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/philip-rivers-chargers.jpg

"Oh noz. Did he really say that. Hweaheaheah"

Devilspawn
11-17-2009, 01:05 AM
A sports dynasty is a team that dominates their sport or league for multiple seasons or years.
Sports? Nope.

League? Nope.

Division? Yep.

Better than our "dynasty"? Nope.

/thread? Yep.

dogfish
11-17-2009, 01:56 AM
did you honestly just call the crybaby, chokemaster sparklers "gritty," or am i just imagining things?

:spit: :rofl: :lol: :pound: :hahaha:

Shazam!
11-17-2009, 02:12 AM
While SD has been dominant in the AFC West the past few years, that is no dynasty when your team has zero Championships. Sorry.

MasterShake
11-17-2009, 12:28 PM
While SD has been dominant in the AFC West the past few years, that is no dynasty when your team has zero Championships. Sorry.

Yeah, without rings winning the AFC West every year is like being King Crap of Turd Hill.

Dortoh
11-17-2009, 12:36 PM

Effort B-
Creativity B
Depth C+
Smack Effectiveness F-

Overall C-

shank
11-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Effort B-
Creativity B
Depth C+
Smack Effectiveness F-

Overall C-

this is pretty bad, dortoh is always an easy A.

KCL
11-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey just 1 post...that's it? Wonder if he'll be back if the Chargers lose.

NorthernLights
11-17-2009, 01:31 PM
I have a mental image of this 34 year old guy, sitting in the spare bedroom at his mom's house, Star Wars pictures taped to every exposed surface, hair parted down the middle, thick Clark Kent glasses, and laughing to himself as he types Jedi references thinking he just wrote the best smack filled thread ever created. After hitting "submit thread", he stands up, pumps his fist awkwardly in the air, and looks around finding no one available to high five, and quietly sits back down as his mother asks through the closed door if everything is okay.

Anyone think I'm wrong?

KCL
11-17-2009, 01:54 PM
I have a mental image of this 34 year old guy, sitting in the spare bedroom at his mom's house, Star Wars pictures taped to every exposed surface, hair parted down the middle, thick Clark Kent glasses, and laughing to himself as he types Jedi references thinking he just wrote the best smack filled thread ever created. After hitting "submit thread", he stands up, pumps his fist awkwardly in the air, and looks around finding no one available to high five, and quietly sits back down as his mother asks through the closed door if everything is okay.

Anyone think I'm wrong?

Or this....:lol:
have to click the link to watch.

p2zrJja30zw

NorthernLights
11-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Or this....:lol:
have to click the link to watch.

p2zrJja30zw

I think I know that guy.

jhildebrand
11-17-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't find 8-8 or .500 anywhere in the definition of dynasty :lol:

Only a charger fan would post such senseless bull shit.

If they are the AFCW dynasty then they are also the "one and done" dynasty.

/kill thread before it gets ugly!

NorthernLights
11-17-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't find 8-8 or .500 anywhere in the definition of dynasty :lol:

Only a charger fan would post such senseless bull shit.

If they are the AFCW dynasty then they are also the "one and done" dynasty.

/kill thread before it gets ugly!

Isn't is suppose to get ugly? Smack attack and all that?

You want to here something really shocking (and a bit nausiating)? With the last win, Norv Turner is now the all time percentage leader in wins for the Bolts and is tied for most playoff wins. Tough to swallow, but it's the truth.

weazel
11-17-2009, 05:50 PM

the evil sith? LMFAO!!

I dont know whats worse, star wars smack or tunderstorm picture smack!

Holy crap, it must be a long time since whales vagina has had a winning team, cause their fans are freaking horrible smack talk!

OMG , star wars smack.... :tsk:

LordTrychon
11-17-2009, 08:52 PM
I hate Star Wars nerds. :coffee:

dogfish
11-17-2009, 09:19 PM
I hate Star Wars nerds. :coffee:

we all do, LT-- we all do. . .

Thnikkaman
11-17-2009, 09:50 PM

I believe you should quit watching football and continue making viral videos.

HPPj6viIBmU

Reidman
11-18-2009, 12:24 AM

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/uploads/Thread-Sucks-Yoda.jpg

Cutler5280
11-18-2009, 11:13 AM
http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dumervil_mcdaniels.jpg

"Elvis" and "Josh" say Fu@$ Off !!

jhildebrand
11-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Isn't is suppose to get ugly? Smack attack and all that?

You want to here something really shocking (and a bit nausiating)? With the last win, Norv Turner is now the all time percentage leader in wins for the Bolts and is tied for most playoff wins. Tough to swallow, but it's the truth.

Tough to swallow? That is simply further proof of the Chargers and their dismal ways/past :lol:

By the way, I like how you had to go with percentage wins.

Your team isn't all that great if a coach in a couple of years becomes your playoff wins leader.

jhildebrand
11-18-2009, 01:25 PM
By the way, the Chargers are still a sub .500 team with an overall record of 368-370 and 11 ties. With 5 years of so called dominance I would think you would be at least .500 or better :lol:

NorthernLights
11-18-2009, 02:14 PM
By the way, the Chargers are still a sub .500 team with an overall record of 368-370 and 11 ties. With 5 years of so called dominance I would think you would be at least .500 or better :lol:

Knocking on the door of .500 and looking to kick it in real soon. The Bolts sucked for so long, it's taken quite a while to dig out. They've beaten the Raiders 12 straight times and are still 10 games down.

jhildebrand
11-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Knocking on the door of .500 and looking to kick it in real soon. The Bolts sucked for so long, it's taken quite a while to dig out. They've beaten the Raiders 12 straight times and are still 10 games down.

In a shocking development: YOUR TEAM WAS .500 LAST YEAR :lol:

Go ahead and kick that door in little red riding hood. Kick it. Kick it hard :lol:

KCL
11-18-2009, 03:35 PM

You've beaten the Raiders 12 straight times...does that even count? That's like bragging when you beat the Chiefs...:lol:

NorthernLights
11-18-2009, 03:58 PM
You've beaten the Raiders 12 straight times...does that even count? That's like bragging when you beat the Chiefs...:lol:

Beating the Raiders is like the elementary school playground where everyone gets a turn, no matter what.

NorthernLights
11-18-2009, 03:59 PM
In a shocking development: YOUR TEAM WAS .500 LAST YEAR :lol:

Go ahead and kick that door in little red riding hood. Kick it. Kick it hard :lol:

And won the division. Don't forget that little bit of misery for the AFC West.

jhildebrand
11-18-2009, 04:42 PM
I wouldn't call it winning the division

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't call it winning the division

Us losing the division isn't the same thing as you winning.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
11-18-2009, 04:47 PM
I love how the chargers are always the most talented team in the NFL but never win shit.
Dolts getting owned sunday, even Dan Fouts can't save you.

weazel
11-23-2009, 02:23 PM
http://www.movie-moron.com/wp-content/gallery/star-wars/SW-You-Fail.jpg