PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Talk

MOtorboat
01-14-2008, 11:01 PM
OK...

I've had this proposed to me:
Shawn Marion, Vince Carter, Richard Jefferson and Al Harrington for Al Iverson, Kevin Garnett and Andrea Bargnani...would you do it?

BroncoAV06
01-15-2008, 01:39 AM
What type of scoring system is your leauge?

MOtorboat
01-15-2008, 08:31 AM
What type of scoring system is your leauge?

Roto...FG%, FT%, 3PM, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, Pts

BroncoAV06
01-16-2008, 06:08 PM
How is your team overall? Do you need rebounding/pts? Are you far behind?

You could look at it as AI and KG will be consistaint more times then not. VC/Marion/RJ/AL provide the options for 30+point games and Marion is really the only one of those outside of RJ that will pull in some boards. Are you willing to live with those quit nights from VC and Marion?

Its up to you in the end, if you are looking to shake up your line up, gain some ground possibly, overall its not bad.

MOtorboat
01-20-2008, 01:30 PM
OK...I declined the above trade, I just like the consistency of AI and KG...

But, I've just been proposed Kevin Martin (I know absolutely nothing about the guy, but he's averaging 25 per...) and Mike Bibby for AI...I'm really thinking about this one. But it hinges on if I think Martin can keep up that 25 per...

What do you think?

BroncoAV06
01-20-2008, 05:33 PM

But, I've just been proposed Kevin Martin (I know absolutely nothing about the guy, but he's averaging 25 per...) and Mike Bibby for AI...I'm really thinking about this one. But it hinges on if I think Martin can keep up that 25 per...

What do you think?

Both are injured. Bibby still has not played, and I don't even know if Martin is back from his injury.

MOtorboat
01-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Both are injured. Bibby still has not played, and I don't even know if Martin is back from his injury.

I knew Bibby had been hindered, I didn't know about Martin (like I said, I know nothing about this cat)..he's back now, 20, 24, 22, 39 in the last four games...

I'm just not sure that I've got confidence enough that he'll continue to do that.

BroncoAV06
01-20-2008, 08:46 PM
I knew Bibby had been hindered, I didn't know about Martin (like I said, I know nothing about this cat)..he's back now, 20, 24, 22, 39 in the last four games...

I'm just not sure that I've got confidence enough that he'll continue to do that.

He is really the only scorer on the roster for the Kings. That is interesting, check his FG%.

Its just so hard to get ride of AI, he scores, getting about 7 ast a game which I know Martin is not and is 2nd or 3rd in the leauge in steals.

Retired_Member_001
01-22-2008, 01:33 PM

What do you think?

Don't trade AI.

AI will give you more fantasy points than KMart or Bibby would, put together.